Nintendo Direct leak

The next direct will contain announcements of new games, both first and third party.

A new Smash character will be announced.

The event will be livestreamed.

Attached: nintendodirect.png (512x512, 6K)

sound kinda like pure fiction and homosexuality to me good sire.

based

>livestreamed
bullshit fantasy

Hopes
>Kid Icarus Uprising remake or sequel
>Mother 1/2/3 remakes
>Smash gets new online features
>SNES games
>F-ZEROOOOOO
Expectations
>Fire Emblem DLC takes up half the presentation
>Banjo release date
>Pokemon "PLEASU BUY MY INDIE GAME" shilling
>Tracer is unironically confirmed
>Trailer for game that everyone thinks is a returning IP for a split second, but is actually indie shit

All I'd really want is a 2D Metroid and Bayonetta 3. Mario Odyssey 2 would be nice too but I'm losing hope we'll get that.

Some little toy company making video games? Never happening!

Attached: Ryu Hayabusa soon, Doomslayer is last.png (214x216, 48K)

I still believe Metroid 5 will be announced in the September Direct, if not, then I know it's happening either at the Video Game Awards this year or sometime next year.

>announcements of new games
Load of shit. Especially the livestream part.

Hope springs eternal, I'm doubtful though. I feel like Nintendo would be worried about upsetting the primebabbies by releasing two 2D games in the time it took Prime 4 to release.

That's an interesting file name you got there user.

The only reason anyone would be excited about Ryu Hayabusa is the possibility of a modern port of Ninja Gaiden Black.

>will contain announcements of games
How do they keep doing it? HOW DO THEY KEEP BREAKING NEW GROUND!?

Sakamoto is the one who decides when it's ready to be showed and if he wants to show it even with the Prime 4 situation he would, Prime has no affect on 2D Metroid.

nintendo is on some next-level shit this time holy fuck

Sakamoto is an employee of the company. He has some authority, but he doesn't necessarily get to decide what games get made and when they get released.

How many fucking Nintendo Direct and Smash "leak" threads do we need a fucking day. Jesus this shit gets old.

absolutely fucking based holy shit

dude trust me

Nice try OP, too late to try to portray this leak as fake, Nintendo has already dispatched some attack helicopters to capture you.
I won't help you this time, we have hacked through many adventures, but this one is your last, farewell . . . Hackergod98.

You’re a fucking prophet!

my hopes

monolith's new game
no snes games

When did Tracer become a topic of discussion for Smash?

Some fake leak saying that the next fighter would be female and a complete disappointment to most people. Then a couple days ago an officially branded Overwatch Switch case was leaked.

People are fucking stupid by believing text posts. It's like the whole "Steve is going to Smash" 5chan post, where the only thing supporting it was something baseless (I.E "brave" codename) and ambigous...

so female character leak was before case leak?

Yeah, but that doesn’t mean anything.

Metroid and Metroid Prime are 2 different series, Nintendo doesn't care about which one they show, they what it ready and they're not going to hold a 2D Metroid game back because of a fucking Prime, that's not how it works, you should be happy you're getting more than one Metroid game instead saying "they need to push back 2D Metroid because Prime 4 got restarted" fuck off with that shit, I rather have Metroid 5 sooner than later and fyi, Nintendo released a 2D Metroid and a Metroid Prime game out on the same day in 2002 and the same year in 2004.

*they'll show what is ready and

This is the most outlandish and outright bullshit "leak" yet, go back to r*ddit.

*a fucking Prime game restarting development

>you should be happy you're getting more than one Metroid game
That's a mighty big assumption. Yeah SR teased one, but that doesn't mean a whole lot.

It does when it's been hinted for a long ass time, can't believe you're still doing that gloom and doom shit, shut the hell up.

I kinda believe this because the 5chan leak could still be real, only Steve was replaced with Banjo

>it's been hinted for a long ass time
Like what? The only "hint" was the secret image in Samus Returns. There's been absolutely no word since then.

Here's your 4th DLC fighter bro

Attached: Ryu_Hayabusa_DOA5.png (231x431, 35K)

>Post the vaguest, most obvious guesses ever
>Somehow, someway, still manage to fuck it up and be obviously wrong

There was a leaker that stated Metroid 5 went through development hell but finally got going with development in 2015, it was in early production by 2017 with Sakamoto hinting at it in an IGN interview after SR's reveal. Then there was the Chozo Memory hint and Sakamoto basically confirming that it was in development for the Switch in a Spanish interview, and around E3, Vergeben leaked that Metroid 5 was in development but E3 was too soon for it to be shown, it's clear it's coming way before Prime 4 if you actually kept up.

*around E3 this year

>There was a leaker
In other words you're just blindly trusting nonsense.
>vergeben
Oh christ and a smashfag too.

Honestly, this would be alright.

>The event will be livestreamed.
well no shit

>banjo footage
>new character
>shit you don't care about/indie shit
>moar shit you don't care about
>things that will make you question your loyalty to the company (HEY GUYS DISNEY TSUM TSUM IS COMING TO SWITCH REMEMBER)
>mother fans getting excited on twitter over literally fucking nothing
>etika isn't there to make most of the direct actually somewhat exciting and fun to watch

why live

Attached: boys who cry.jpg (256x256, 10K)

An Overwatch themed Switch carrying case leaked on Amazon. Notable because it was officially licensed by Nintendo and Blizzard. Overwatch on Switch seems very likely, Tracer in Smash is largely speculation.

What did he have to be like this? ;_;
It was so sudden, why the psychological flip?
It hurts...