How would you make an original racing game?

How would you make an original racing game?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlysp.com/grip-preview-driving-upside-down/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a correlation between this birth defect and low IQ? I've met two people with this condition and they were both high functioning retards.

you're forced to go as fast as possible but the objective is to end in last place

Speed racer game, make it handle like rocket league

I got that, even worse than that guy if you can imagine it
I'm a fucking dumbass but I did stumble into a very high paying job right out of college so I think I'm the special kind of retard who excels in a society of retards

Ridge Racer Type 4 already did that in 1999 by intending you (sometimes) to lose on 3rd and 2nd place in order to "progress"

>is there a correlation between a defect that causes your heart and lungs to be horribly misshapen and having a lower ability to use your brain because your horribly misshapen organs can't do anything right
hmmm maybe

My friend has this
he would make jokes about eating cereal out of it while lying on his back

i had a friend that had that and he was pretty smart

Shouldn't you be trying to make a record as good as Cryptograms again, Bradford Cox?

Death race 2000: the video game

Attached: tumblr_oj661s1wTH1rgmfmpo6_250.gif (250x142, 848K)

race to the bottom of underwater trench

>boss has an obvious weak point

user... did he live in Pennsylvania?

I've got the opposite of this shit, my chest shoots out like a mountain

Okay, so hear this. The wheels are twice the size of the car and if you flip upside down you can still continue driving because the roof of your car doesn't hit the ground. You can have crazy parkour levels and shit.

Attached: c4c0guo1ec631.jpg (603x470, 52K)

that is called being fat user

Is he already dead?

I knew someone with this at school and he was the best a math. He was an annoying religious fag, though.

I knew a kid like this. A horse kicked him and left a hoof shaped indent in his chest.

There sure are a lot of ayylmao looking fucking freaks posting in this thread.
Just toilet plunger that shit out.
Hit it with a hammer.

make it a "Racing" game where instead of taking a few minutes, it takes weeks, months or even a year to reach the destination. Going to, and surviving various conditions while trecking across the planet. You would have to simultaneously survive and get to the finish line.
You could choose any starting location on earth and any end point.
their would be times where you would be driving and places you would have to walk through.
Shit would be cool.
Make it this really atmospheric game where between the high intensity moments theirs these slow, comfy ones where you sit around a campfire.

You both better not be talking about me.

Yep. If I didnt have this beer gut, you would see this protrusion stick out like an extended thumb just below the breart muscles. Doc says it's common and non threatening

I wanted to make a hero racing car with combat with cute girls

1:1 US map to race on

Sounds like Dirt rally with sitting in campfires

Rhythm based with rpg elements

sounds like it could easily desync with the music unless it's a straight path with constant speed or the music and obstacles themselves are tied to how well you drive

this happens if you hold your breath too long

So a racer Audiosurf? Sounds kinda neat.

both convex (pigeon) and concave(spoon) chest are pretty common
when you're a kid your ribcage is flexible enough that its actually a very easy surgery. They stick a curved metal rod into your rib cage and force it into the correct aesthetic. As an adult its a serious surgery and not really worth it.
I used to be really self conscious about mine (worse than OPs), but I soon realized once you get a chick in bed it doesn't matter how your chest looks so I got over it. I can be a freaky little alien and still pull some pawgs.

How about cars on a road that goes zoom zoom.

I think that is in a game

I have pectus excavatum, as far as I know I'm not retarded, but I'm kind of a pansy at physical tasks because of my heart and lungs not having enough room to do heart and lungs things.

you go around fucking girls and you play as the sperm in the sperm race

Do you know which one?

>Gamer Pocket

Had a buddy in High School who had this, not that severe, but he had one. When he leaned over and touched is toes, he'd get light headed. Dated a girl with a relatively mild case of it too. Neither of them were retarded.

does it ever hurt

Maybe ps1 era not sure

Seems like you can in grip

onlysp.com/grip-preview-driving-upside-down/

Cant tell if this or gyno is harder to deal with as a man. The only one i know with this sunken chest dealio was a stoner so he didnt care maaan.
The gyno guy couldnt swim without a shirt though and was super quiet, not really sure if he was smart or not.

Attached: 51a89eb474e0adf3180118cd7c22b5e8.png (409x267, 23K)

Sounds cool, honestly.