My Gayman PC parts come in the mail on tuesday

>My Gayman PC parts come in the mail on tuesday
How's your Friday night going, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1513281323_Happy Loli.gif (498x422, 684K)

Nobody cares about your blog, faggot.

o ya it is friday i should play somethin

pretty gosh darn dang diddlyarn cool my dude

Attached: 1540746393791.png (800x500, 816K)

just got all of mine plus an oculus.. pretty good my guy..

name of that loli? want to look her up on the boorus

she looks really fuckable

she's for wholesome cuddling and handjobs

im building a custom GBA, and my screen and shell will be in tomorrow. adding a charging port and putting the second gen SP screen on it, plus ive got an everdrive with 12 gigs available

But will Mr Gayman PC really get his mail on tuesday? Isnt he gone all day

>plus ive got an everdrive
Damn, those things are expensive as shit

why is japan full of pedophiles

high average iq

we nuked them too many times

Hope you have fun assembling those parts user.

Attached: 1550366548268.jpg (1021x1024, 73K)

Relax, jesus

you are the cunny user who got the pc with 32gb of ram right?

Post your build, OP.

y-you remember? I said it was parts instead of a used prebuilt because I didn't want anons to make fun of me, but it was a good price...

>i5 9600k @3.7Ghz
>Asus Strix Z370-i
>32GB (2x16GB) @3000Mhz
>RX 590, the one in pretty blue
>Cooler Master ML120L AIO
>EVGA 650W PSU
>$900 (keep in mind third world tax for everything)

Attached: 1539615122_Upset_Kobato.gif (500x513, 251K)

i thought it was worth it since i own a rather lame library of gba games from childhood. alot of stupid movie tie in games, yoshis island, DKC3, and mario 3 are the only things i have

I'm half drunk, my wife is asleep, all my Videogames are in another state.

>my wife
My condolences

I'm the one who told you to buy it

Attached: ;).jpg (640x640, 69K)

>RX 590
You know that got replaced by the 1660 and 1660Ti right?

>ITX
Why OP.

Not that bad, sex is not as constant as I'd like but I can cum inside her.

Naisu

Answers to both your questions is compatibility with macOS.

Attached: 1234678987.jpg (500x496, 66K)

Dunno, why US is full of pedophiles.
Why UK is full of pedophiles.

I have to go back to college on Wednesday, so I'm depressed

Kind of shitty, not feeling any of my games and can't drink till next week.

>not enjoying college
Get some friends, it is not hard when everyone just wants to escape their own reality, go to parties, get wasted. It's NEVER too late, everyone wants new friends in college.

And what games do you plan on playing on this gayming PC?

Oh no it's not that I enjoy college but it means I wont have time to play vista since I have to use that time for school,work, and friends

Don't*

Anything that can be pirated, fuck multiplayer shit

Attached: 1531492563_1482112698_VUuoZfa.gif (500x281, 103K)

>not playing multiplayer games at 200+ fps
You are missing out, at least try tf2 weebfag

>Anything that can be pirated
So nothing worth being played, okay fag.

Fuck off you meme loving faggots

every game is able to be pirated except for multiplayer games. definitive versions of every singleplayer game are on PC

good luck pirating astral chain bud.

>not taking a light hearted advice
well fuck you too

They're a lot cheaper than buying physical. If my GB/GBA collection wasn't already sizeable I would have bought one instead and it's a general rule that unless you have a mid to large collection already, always go the flashcard route for a system. Or emulate.

I have a huge Nintendo library and I still mod my consoles, it is legal, right?

If you own the copy of the game then you can argue it's a backup and yeah I still emulate a few things despite my collection for other systems but the advice is still good, people looking to get into retro vidya shouldn't collect as the expenses just aren't worth it.

this is about PC games you literal retard. console users are the lowest common denominator holy shit

>he doesn't code his own emulators

Waking up for work in 6 hours. Not looking forward to it, but I have sunday and monday off at least. I have a warehouse job that pays really well, but it tires me out so much that I'll be too exhausted to play games afterwards.

I'll probably just drink tomorrow, and that should take away the pain and exhaustion.

Attached: 1555124099394.jpg (685x719, 78K)

>astral chain
lmao, some generic animu trash by plat. games, at least save this shitposting for when Bayo 3 comes out

My advice: Pay your debts and quit. You'll be much happier in something less strenuous, even if you get a bit less pay once you're financially unburdened.

I literally just recently quit a less strenuous job. It was unfulfilling, I dealt with shitty customers all day, and was forced to cooperate and talk to co-workers who clearly hated their job and life. I didn't make enough money to even live on my own, either, and I worked 40 hours a week.

My current job, I can work slightly over 20 hours a week, and I will still make more than I was making at my previous job. No shitty customers, no being forced to talk to people. Just me, and some hard labor. Imagine working out at the gym, but being paid for it. That's what my job is like.

I respect the mindset, but I'm never going back to a low wage retail job or low wage restaurant job. I'd rather be exhausted after work, than hate every single second of work and be in a shitty mood for the rest of the day. At least my current job leaves me somewhat fulfilled.

Attached: 1545651694675.jpg (707x1000, 135K)

I hope your new machine runs yokus island express. It's the best game in the last years. Fight n rage is also the best game of the last years. Hope your machine runs that too.

Attached: lowskillcombos.webm (850x480, 2.8M)

>I'm never going back to a low wage retail job or low wage restaurant job.

There's all kinds of jobs. You could work a machine and be significantly less stressed and tired when you're done.

I'm not a very smart person, I'm honestly really clumsy and fuck things up a lot. That's why a hard labor job is good for me. Even retards like me can't mess it up.