This game is a masterpiece

It has some flaws but goddamn, it's a total ride, it's a marvelous experience from the beginning to end.

Attached: IMG_20190824_180307.jpg (470x470, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YdW5-uJqCVY
youtube.com/watch?v=A9vbsZfsBME
bitchute.com/video/5opFTQmh3cZ3/
youtube.com/watch?v=UtplwZu6PlY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

goea to absolute shit after arthur dies

It was great, Zoomers couldn’t handle the looting taking more than .5 seconds

COPE
SEETH
BASED
REDPILLED

agreed. Its peak vidya as an art form

Attached: D0czqiYVsAAgqjz.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Took me a while to get into it but once I did I couldn't stop playing.

Its fucking great. Idk why Yea Forums has such a fucking hate boner over it...

Micah nearly ruins the whole thing.

Too slow, boring, cheap sensationalist drivel. It would be better if it was a movie honestly. Rockstar honestly lost touch with what made games games since GTA IV.

>Too slow; boring, cheap sensationalist drivel
Figxed

How can you honestly have this opinion? RDR2 is more like GTAIV than fucking GTAV. Honestly RDR2 is objectively completely superior to GTAIV (ignoring the completely different settings)

I mean GTA IV was the start of the slope where they fell. SA was the last good game they made that I enjoyed.

I unironically agree

Serious question. What specifically makes SA so great in your opinion?

Let me sum up basically every single main mission in the game
Step 1: get saddled with irritating gang member
step 2: spend 7-8 minutes riding to location as slowly as possible cause your gang member rides at set speed and goes no faster than a snail
step 3: During EVERY ride Arthur bitches about one of the following 1) Dutch changing for the worse 2) Plans never going right 3) The world not wanting people like him anymore
step 4: Arrive in town where everything goes smoothly until the asshole gang member you got saddled with pisses someone off or loses their cool
step 5: Gunfight ensues as your forced to shoot your way out of town while being chased, as Arthur bitches about how he knew things were gonna go tits up
Rinse and repeat over and over and over again, until that country hick dies a pathetic death on top of a hilltop...

now it just needs to be on pc for good controls

It felt like a game and it played like a game, the game's story was designed around game play and not the other way around.

When IV came, the story became the core of the design, the game play of the missions were just thrown in around the story. For the HD rockstar games, it's like I'm playing mini games in between the scenes of a movie, the game play's just padding for the scenes and it all just dragged on and on, needlessly longer than it would otherwise.

this is the kind of game you play once every 5 years or so and remember why you don't play it anymore

This blanket statement makes no sense

san andreas isnt fun though...

>listening to That's the way it is after a 60+ hour playthrough

Attached: 1531694981974.jpg (261x193, 7K)

ARTHUR
YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME
I HAVE A PLAN, ORTHUR LISTEN
WE JUST NEED ONE MORE SCORE
ONE MORE BIG SCORE SO WE CAN GET SOME MONEY
ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS JUST CREATE SOME NOISE, A LITTLE SMOKE
THAT SHOULD BUY US ENOUGH TIME TO GET US A BOAT AND MOVE THE GANG TO TAHITI
WHERE WE WILL SPEND THE REST OF OUR LIVES AS RICH MANGO FARMERS
ARTHUR WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE MICAH
JUST HAVE SOME GODDAMN FAITH

Attached: 1541753675790.jpg (570x664, 303K)

/thread

Hit the nail on the hand. Just way too much hassle in between bouts of fun.

if you played the game you would know, there is just no real replay value

This desu. Its bland and repetitive gameplay isn't made up for because the story is "le comfy kino"

Its repetitive boring shit. I don't know why fag like it so much. I like the characters but god damn is it boring.

So much shilling for this mediocre game

How far Rockstar has fallen

Dutch, I insist you reconsider

story 10/10 but the online was kind of boring

Lmao you can LITERALLY say the same sort of shit about GTAIV

Maybe thats the reason a few have taken it to calling it "western" GTA.

>game isnt out on pc or nintendo two very large playerbases on Yea Forums
I wonder why

You make it sound like everyone doesn't already say it

I've replayed it 3 times

You
INSIST?

YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE, HE INSISTS

Attached: 1542093273974.png (572x572, 336K)

Then why the fuck was the post made in response to how someone is of the opinion GTAIV is better than RDR2?

The only thing good about this game was Arthur and pretty graphics, otherwise shit game

That's the way it is bros
youtu.be/YdW5-uJqCVY

Attached: 2232356.jpg (825x510, 42K)

that's where you're wrong friend

Attached: 1543463192058.jpg (285x404, 9K)

It's great nostalgia fuel if you played the first one, plus you get New Austin

FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=A9vbsZfsBME

because it's good

>"Trans rights are human rights!"
t. Arthur Morgan

That felt a bit out of place, didn't it?

Attached: Wrtu6UR.jpg (400x299, 34K)

>Idk why Yea Forums has such a fucking hate boner over it...
If you haven't noticed by now, most of the faggots on this hivemind ass board just regurgitate the same shit they read on here without having actually played the game.
This whole board is the equivalent of a dumpster fire.

Attached: 1485647561645.jpg (1440x777, 89K)

>ywn play RDR2 for the first time again

It should’ve been a movie. At least then we wouldn’t have gotten that dumpster fire we call a multiplayer mode

i cant prove this and i may have been just tripping really hard but i did some mushrooms and played RDR 2 and it was almost like the game was fucking with me.

It started in the shady bell mission where you and lenny clear out all the Lymone raiders the first time. when you first stop to take a look at that fort i swear arthur was moving diffrently and swaying without my input then lenny asked me if i was feeling okay.

Then at the actual gunfight aurthur kept screming about "this is what you're dying for" ÿou're dying for nothing" and was kinda glitching around and there will kill animations that kinda kept repeating, like arthur was bugged in the fight but it was like the game knew i was fucked up and trying to mess with me.

Idk maybe i was just on a really strange trip but ive played video games before on shrooms and never had such an experiance

You transcended life itself and Arthur broke through the fourth wall to fuck with you

>During EVERY ride Arthur bitches about one of the following 1) Dutch changing for the worse 2) Plans never going right 3) The world not wanting people like him anymore
This so fucking much. RDR2 is the highest budget mediocre product ever fucking put out. At least Avatar is over in two hours.

RDR2 is sjw shit
Rockstar decided to sell out
bitchute.com/video/5opFTQmh3cZ3/

it was pretty surreal, after that the random event happened where a priest was eulogising at funeral with no attendees and the description of the deceased was obviously analogous to arthur's life. Put a really strange mood on my trip

this one
youtube.com/watch?v=UtplwZu6PlY

No its shit and you have shit taste. It combines everything bad about western vidya to create this self-indulgent movie game garbage.

OK mass shooter.

>RDR2 is objectively superior to GTAIV
There is no bowling in RDR2 therefore your statement is objectively false

>Plays like absolute trash

Why do people defend this?

The only true flaws are that you can’t free roam with your gang as companions and you can’t lean up against walls and posts and stuff. Both inexcusable

The Rockstar Fanboy Checklist:
>zoomer
>go back to Fortnite
>you have ADD/ADHD
>short attention span
>impatient
>I never had a problem/it's on you
>graphics>gameplay
>Rockstar sold x amount of copies
>your opinion doesn't matter
>the horses are better than RDR1
>the controls are better than RDR1
>claims Never Without One is a crutch, but doesn't want ability cards removed
>online review scores
>hypocritically calls God of War a movie game
>thinks RDR2 is an Xbox exclusive
>nobody complains about x
>it's only the beta (past catchphrase)
>lol cope
>seething
>nitpicking
>angry PC gamer
>nintendie
>Reddit Spacing
>muh realism
>muh immersion
>it's a single player game
>nobody cares about the online
>it's not a twitch shooter
>input delay is a good thing
>name a better game
>what games do you play
>10/10
>masterpiece
>regurgitated Dutch memes
And their personal favorite:
>you didn't play the game
If you think you're arguing with a fanboy, simply resort to this checklist, call him a fanboy, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.

>majority of the list is just shit that gets spammed on Yea Forums, no matter the topic
Wow you really covered all the bases on this one, dumbass

It started awesome but at the end i was glad it was finally over
>that one time a plan failed because someone was expecting you
>just one more mission and we are finished
>just need a little more money
>my plan
>20 failed plans later
>my plan
>oh hi predictibally traitorous, annoying, unkillable character

Attached: 1566006886748.png (1052x795, 884K)

that was the whole game in a nutshell and it gets so annoying after a while, you basically never advance past that point in the story
>oh we will do better
>whoops we wont
>lets plan something else
>oh we will do better

It's like every video I see are made by cucks, before they say anything negative they gotta say positive things

It's a poorly designed game with a fuck-ton of production value.
That's it.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 2.05M)

this is true, unfortunately
main game was absolute kino, though

best game of the last 10 years, EASILY

It couldn't even beat God of War which exists on only one platform. Pathetic lmao.

God of War won GotY over it and is the far better game.
If you think sales mean anything then GTA5 (read: Online) and mobile games are the best games on the planet.

>step 2: spend 7-8 minutes riding to location as slowly as possible cause your gang member rides at set speed and goes no faster than a snail
>step 3: During EVERY ride Arthur bitches about one of the following 1) Dutch changing for the worse 2) Plans never going right 3) The world not wanting people like him anymore
I'm usually one of those people that bitches about games putting in long character speech twice as long as it takes for you to reach your destination, forcing you to stop short so you can hear the entire monologue, but jesus christ I have never wanted to skip this shit as badly as I did when playing this long slog of a game.

And doing the chapter replay was even worse if your were going for golds, pure torture, having to watch and hear the same damn 10 minute story/trek 4 or 5 times cause Rockstar shit the bed on the replay mechanics...