How is your unga bunga tribe progressing In Ancestors Yea Forums?

How is your unga bunga tribe progressing In Ancestors Yea Forums?

Attached: 1566557829655.jpg (621x511, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18569354
youtube.com/watch?v=hOfRN0KihOU
youtube.com/watch?v=j-Eb7k87gO0
youtube.com/watch?v=OPrCx5nREFk
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/46659249
twitch.tv/mrwilsonwilson/clip/CharmingWonderfulSowSaltBae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did that come out

It isn't. I figured out how to get a baby to piggy back on one then proceed to climb a tree and fall off it resulted in both their deaths. I have 3 monkeys left and no idea what I'm even doing. Ate an egg and got sick though so there's that.

kek sounds like fun, should I download?

Attached: D29CE5A2-D3F9-4AB8-A6C3-D0A3245261E2.png (1638x1912, 254K)

replied to the OP, user.

It's not fun. It's confusing. As you're starting your first playthrough, even with tutorial mode on, they tell you you're not going to get help in how to play. You just have to figure the shit on your own.

sudoku

so apparently this came out last year yet I have never heard of it until this thread. Will give it a pirate

I want to check if I have it straight.
I have six babies right now. An elder with a random mutation, an adult with a random mutation and a baby with a random mutation.
I need to explore, gain experience and unlock six neuron upgrades. Then lock them in the generation menu.
Then after locking in six evolve so the adult&elder mutations get locked in but also lose the baby mutation?

>I have 3 monkeys left and no idea what I'm even doing
Are the 3 monkeys adults not elders and at least 1 male and 1 female?
If so get that female pregnant twice.

convince me to play it

What platforms is this out on?

Do you like slow paced survival games that don't hold you hand to the point where the entire HUD is optional, managing a clan jumping between individuals exploring and developing abilities and discovering tools? And ok with it taking a long as fuck time to develop significantly with lots and lots of small steps?

Epic, steam in a year. This game needs serious patches though.

>Epic
HA! Nah that's okay. I'll pass.

Attached: 1545080498668.png (472x399, 296K)

why can't they fucking drink and eat on their own?
I come back after a long day of identifying random acorns and shit and I find everyone standing around in the rain freezing, starving, dehydrated and also somehow poisoned. there's a food source and a fucking river right there. why do they only drink when they see me walk over to the river and do it? is this a bug with the ai or am I doing something wrong?

no you dumb motherfucker, why is this place full of brainlets?

Ok? What's the right thing I need to do?

yeah this shit is retarded

Has anyone finished the game yet?
What happens?

>Darwing

So are there actually other enemies in the game or is it all literally the same snake, gator, sabrecat, pig shit we’ve seen in the trailers?

Attached: 8B2EA972-10DA-42E1-987C-A40AFF941C47.jpg (826x1445, 244K)

I'm having a lot of fun, once you get used to the mechanics is piss easy and very immersive.
I have never died from falling off a tree, you faggots are retarded.

You're batshit insane.

>h-he played a video game?! Mommy call the police!

Attached: 1514222155179.png (1866x756, 859K)

I've seen eagle and giant centipede.

I don't have one but I've enjoyed watching robbaz play it

It's multiplat fellas. Don't wanna fuck with epic, buy a console version. Don't own a console, pirate the game, who fucking cares anymore.

Tell that fag to edit more videos

>Survival game
>Crafting looping and food/water brainlet loop
>Shit fov
>Looks like a ps2 game
No fucking thanks. Terrible game.

Attached: 56856858.png (250x337, 131K)

>Not on PS4 yet
>PC is too shit to run it even if I pirate it
I want to play it :(

i feel like watching him play it was enough, you can really tell how annoying the controls are with the changing hands and the monkey doing absolutely jack shit without you babysitting them

Grog think Yea Forums grogs not as smart as they say, grogs grogsmen die from learning to use right green green and get to high tree before long tooth catch them, no grogs die from sky falls like dumb Yea Forums grogs. Grog think Yea Forums grogs should mate.

I found an emerald. The fuck do I do with emeralds? Invent the jewelry trade?

this game is transphobic and full of toxic masculinity

Evolve into a jew.

>Smack it with a stone
>Try to pry it apart to see if theres some food in there
>Throw it
>Give it to pretty unga bunga and see if she let's you pick fleas off her
>Lose it in the river
Pick one

Fuck those choices. I'm going to set it down in my camp for safe storage and then forget where I put it.

So do you actually reach a point where you get to build like houses and shit or is it all monkey all the time?

It's an overambitious shit game, considering Yea Forums consists of contrarian hipsters that means you have to like it.

Attached: ine_n5x3ktSKdi1sw2ah1.gif (400x219, 457K)

For now. Wait until it catches on and gains traction with more mainstream audiences - if it does, Yea Forums will instantly begin seething.

>interact with another male monkey
>discovered homosexuality

Attached: 1385170789506.png (2415x1020, 1.53M)

this game is too scary. I don't like horror

I didn't even know it got released. Acquiring now. I hope my shit PC can run it, considering how low-spec the graphics look (which is just fine imo).

The UI and player feedback designs are obnoxious and I won't play the game for those reasons alone
>but you can disable that stuff
nope. still not getting it

Is it based on crafting? What a shame, I was thinking it was more like Rain World. I will skip it.

Yeah the evolution shit is a nice idea but the gameplay itself is literally the most bog standard shit tier survival game.

>Gather sticks
>Make things
>Make sure all your autism bars are full by eating, drinking and sleeping

How do the mutations work? I have a couple of babies with them. Are they just bonuses I don't have to worry about losing with generation jumps?

For the rpg evolution aspects, when is it best to bite the bullet and move to the next generation and then next evolution step?

>Looks like a ps2 game
What? The visuals are the best thing about it. It looks fantastic. Considering how many current gen games look like they legitimately could be a PS3 game, this is one that actually looks like it makes use of better hardware/couldn't be done last gen

>The game looks fantastic
It looks like absolute trash, stop kidding yourself.

Why is the hunting so shit, is this vegan propaganda?

Because your dad smells like eggs you retarded slut. Fuck you.

Early man were carnivores, deal with it soigoy

Dude, not fucking cool. Apologize to him. It's not his fault his dad smells like eggs.

I'm 3.5million years into my evolution, and I have more questions than answers at this point. Or at the very least, the question why the devs thought making you manually give birth every generation was a good idea. Is there any downside to birthing? Why not just pop out all of those kids instead of making me eat boogers off my back?

I also made my eldest who lost her mate on colonizing trek climb up a mountain for a discovery, and found a gem. Tossed it in the lake, jumped in with in, and got eaten by crocodiles. Near, far, my heart will go on.

So basically i'm monky

ooh ooh ah ah M O N K Y

>TFW you wake up and a Machairodus is assaulting your settlement

Attached: thumb_why-do-i-hear-boss-music-when-you-get-called-45813952.png (300x128, 25K)

>He hasn't encountered the Mokele Mbembe secret boss

I think if a baby is born with one you want to next generation make sure it has babies so that it becomes secured and permanent. I think that is all you need to do for those.

So when do the aliens come down and teach language and build the pyramids and Stonehenge?

>Ancestors
>That Genndy Tartovsky cartoon with the caveman and dinosaur
>Rockposting in general

Yeah I'm thinking cavekino is back on the menu boys

Attached: 1525685730366.jpg (600x450, 76K)

>What? The visuals are the best thing about it. It looks fantastic. Considering how many current gen games look like they legitimately could be a PS3 game
It looks like shit and a PS3 game, the fuck are you on about.

Attached: Ancestors-The-Humankind-Odyssey-Review-03.jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

Lmao

Is it recommended to jump evolution the moment you get a feat that allows a jump or wait and build up neurons a bit like how you should get some neurons reinforced before going to the next generation?

I obtained the game through certain means and it's pretty damn kino, absolutely no handholding if you don't want it. Also plenty of jank, but it'll be a cult classic I'm sure.

i dont think so. i think it gets to the point where youre walking upright and thats about it. then the game goes on forever.

>but it'll be a cult classic I'm sure.

It won't. Unless your definition of cult classic is something shit that Yea Forums keeps praising while calling legit good games trash or movie games when this is a fucking massive offender.

The shit FOV is actually a gameplay/progression mechanic. Once you learn to stand up your FOV actually increases and you can even look all the way around yourself while in intelligence/senses mode.

Definitely not.

Another game of it's type that's executed better will definitely become a classic though.

Nice fantasy game, but I'd rather have a more realistic game based on the science of creationism.

Will this game offend me if I'm black? or will it teach me things that will make feel proud?

Can you progress to somewhat modern humans? Can you encounter Denisovans and Neanderthals and shit? Do you actually get to other places other than Africa like Asia or Europe?

Uh oh stinky!

I think you have to show them how to do it

Anyone? I am not sure if I want to evolve or keep exploring and building up my neurons.

anyone gimme the download link

If you can't find it yourself, this game is about you.

So can you eventually become human?

Wrong game
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

No, it won't come out until next August

You can evolve from monkey into monkey+1
Don't expect anything to change though

Arriving at end game, this selective breeding shit is too much of a hassle to care about at this stage.

Might just move my monkeys to the sea and ugga bunga my tribe around the desert animals

Attached: exxcsssazxc.jpg (2228x1088, 716K)

How far does the end game go? Do you eventually become homo sapiens?

Any tips on the rpg mechanics? When to evolve when to wait to evolve? How spontaneous mutations work?

>selective breeding shit
So it does matter which moneys fuck and I shouldn't just mate the first pairs I can right away.

>muh realism
shut up nigger

I simply don't like games pushing atheist agendas.

sounds like being a monkey and trying to evolve

The pope said evolution was true, you heretic.

>Reading comprehension
You fucking pre-school dropout can't even get a joke when someone's hammering you over the head with it?

did this game fail or succeed?
i would love more games like this with other animals/bacteria/whatever
spore was my favorite game as a kid

there are mutation that unlock advanced skills of that gene line so focus on those. Early mutation like metabolism, intelligence, speed and attacks were the best for my tribe.

if you like mutation genes in a generation, you evolve. If not you breed more monkeys and wait for good mutation

I have 4 millions years left so i bet we wont get to see more than upright standing monkeys i have now,

At my stage your tribe pretty much become the apex of the starting area and nearby jungles.
The last 4 millions will mostly be expanding into into swarms land, desert, highland and the sea

Attached: zxccccccced.jpg (2329x903, 244K)

It's literally only American protestant meme sects that deny evolution.

ironic

>spore was my favorite game as a kid

Attached: 1565809651268.jpg (450x392, 126K)

Well there are horse, croc, snake, rhino, elephant, hyena, big bird, hippo, otters. Thats the most i found ingame.

hey im 18 now you can't ban me mods

The pope only said that as lip service so he is not attacked by violent athests, he HAD to say it, but every true person of faith knows it was a simple lie.

also if you are looking into buying it, only do if you are into "make-your-own-story" game or have autism like i do.

if not pirate it and try for the first 2 generation of monkeys

Does anyone know what all the precious rocks are for? I'm making quite the collection pile

Crafting literally consist of bashing two rocks together and smacking stick with a rock

Hunt the right animals and discover sinew, you can use it to make anal beads.

It's fun but the controls are a bit ass and kind of poorly explained.
It has a very interesting approach of giving you sweet fuck all in terms of guidance on what to do next.

The concept is amazing but the actual mechanics of the game are so fucking garbage. It's tedium piled on fucking tedium.

It does give you a lot of satisfaction, I was glad I managed to break open a coconut proper and learn how to make grinders

can you post your tribe ? i want to see what they look like at that point

Just make sure you evolved the tiny ape you saved in tutorial. Its metabolism mutation will be important later ingame

Do i have to get EGS to unga bounga?

Attached: boomer Aran.png (2048x2048, 2.17M)

I wonder if anyone else has gotten the bug where your character goes into T-pose upon counterattacking then ends up frozen inside the enemies model and the entire game freezes in place but the audio still goes while dopamine meter continues to run out.

no

Attached: 1564053586677.png (918x964, 749K)

got that one as well
there are a lot of bugs tbqh, game's pretty jank
still enjoying it though

The visuals are bad user

only notice they starting to have those Detroit lips

Attached: xvvvvvvd.jpg (2047x929, 394K)

>fell off of tree

End it bros

That stance is definitely an elderly black man whose life and mind have been ruined by various substances wearing a stained tank top yelling "AYE! ...'TCHYOU DOIN?" across the street while you're trying to buy a sandwich.

Show more

So I can't mate, since the sound that's supposed to play during grooming isn't working, but it worked once so I've still got three kids to work with.

I want to move onto the next generation, but now it won't let me, it says I've got 4 reinforcements, and need to make sure all my stuff is reinforced. I have no idea what reinforcements are, and the help menu is... no help. Any ideas? Is it a bug or am I playing it wrong?

>make pile of rocks and some stick walls
>leave them and go somewhere
>wait 4 million years
>go back
>rocks and sticks are still right where I left them
Why do people still believe in evolution again? This shit makes no sense

rocks and sticks dont evolve, nigga. they are dead objects

You pick them in the tab between skipping timelines and leveling. Reinforcements are numbers of skills will be permanently added to your lineage. It depends on the number of offspring you have.
Basically you are picking what skills to pass onto the next generation before moving on

So why won't it let me move on? I looked up a video, I'm not getting the Y button prompt in generations. And I still can't groom, is my whole run just bugged?

Does the game end or can I keep playing after 8 mn years?

Do you have 4 neurons unlocked?

in that generation screen, click on skills you want to keep. The skills that can be kept are brighten up

So will you become a human eventually?

Go leave a stick outside and see if it's still there in 4 years, let alone 4 million years.

Anything interesting to look out for? I'm just running around with a sharpened stick, and basalt sharpener to make more, trying to find anything that isn't more bone-mending plants or rocks.
What about the skills?

Ok. Will report back in 4million years.

God damn tigers keep fucking coming into my camp.

Lemme know if Final Fantasy 7 Remake comes out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: nope.png (1706x878, 787K)

Aside from the weird way the rocks attach to the ground this looks like your average AAA

Sorry, I only play good games

As a kid, I always wanted to be a paleoanthropologist. What can this game offer me?

Terrible controls and grinding

We should not ask what the game can offer us, we should ask what can we offer the game.

There is a system to evolve faster than science claims beating real humans in the evolution race.

OUT-EVOLVE THE HUMANS! RACE WAR NOW

HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE FIRE OOGA BOOGA

i'm on day 4 and can't really progress, I figured out I could switch generation but too scared to do it since the game warned me that THIS IS IRREVERSIBLE

HOW MAKE ROCK WEAPPON UUGA

>Someone qctually liked spore

Make as many babies as you can.
# of babies = # of abilities you can carry to the next gen
Once you have a number of neuron abilities unlocked equal to babies then lock them in and advance a generation.
After advancing a generation if you have adults or elders with good spontaneous mutations you like then do the evolution for a big jump, but if there are babies with good spontaneous mutations you want then to keep those evolve after they are adults but before they die.

I feel like Im evolving the wrong way since my social aspects end up lagging behind while I keep getting better at stabbing things

Fucking school shooter monkeys

Attached: 1539477966459.png (524x477, 387K)

Has literally no one made fire? What the fuck is this

The Pope also said that Adam and Eve likely got kicked out of the Garden of Eden in South Africa as literal hominids. This quite before he made the official statment about Evolution.

So shut the fuck up.

Is there a way to destroy constructs?
I created a fucking wall in the middle of my sleeping area and I want it gone.

If you fuck up long enough, the ayys come down and evolve you.

Some of you apes are alright. Don't come to the jungle tomorrow.

What's the point of these random apes in the middle of the woods having a chimpout and they just stand there and you can't interact with them

Give food. They join your clan.

>Cough = Coconut
>Grab ribs = Horse tail
>Palm in head looking at the sky = Coconut
>Distress = Pat his head with B
>Pointing his mouth = Food

>they tell you you're not going to get help in how to play. You just have to figure the shit on your own.
sounds great though

That's why the game get low scores, because don't pander to casual/retard players.

And is cool because I'm tired of shitty mobile games where you need to follow twenty arrows to do a mission, don't need a game that tell me "YOU ARE GREAT!" every time I do anything.

Attached: 1538885742162.jpg (2560x1440, 662K)

hey look it's a prequel to Sekiro

>the pope
who cares what some Pagan Priest thinks

True, sometimes looks like a PS2 game but the gameplay looks well.
Can you actually reach full Homo sapiens or does the game simply cut off there.

I haven't evolved yet.

Too busy looking for Mutations and exploring to get better evolution feats.

>True, sometimes looks like a PS2

Can't care less about that, the game isn't from a big company.

The thing I want more than graphics is gameplay/content... then when they have lot of things done can implement graphic upgrades.

>Too busy looking for Mutations
You lose mutations if you don't evolve before the monkey dies.

How did you react when you got your first gay apes?

Attached: f92189bdd3cac245ec2f15168d56e19d.jpg (1487x1104, 98K)

Are there any torrent yet?

are there actually gay apes? can you force apes to be gay? Can you force Grug the Gay Ape with a bomb ass mutation to lie down and think of Gog while Ywe rides his gorilla dong?

As long as you keep breeding mutated apes you dont lose the mutation right?

Attached: 149381294585921.jpg (634x578, 89K)

I know, but if I don't see any mutation that can benefit me, I keep getting generations until I get mutations that I want.

No homos and not incest, you cant expand the clan with ill monkeys and retard monkey by incest

A shame there isn't cannibalism

You lose mutations, children get random mutations o no mutations at birth

How much of an actual RPG is this? Can I guide humanity towards being gay pacifistic herbivore grugs who don't use tools or strictly carnivore apex predators?

Is there a way to interact with environments with items?
Like poke beehive with stick?

>Like poke beehive with stick?

Yes and also you can poke in holes to catch things or fish in spots with spears.

Are there no other opposing clans/tribes in the game?

>Is there a way to interact with environments with items?
>Like poke beehive with stick?
yes. you need a certain kind of stick to get honey from beehives. You learn to sharpen sticks, which you can then use for levers to move big-rock, or to poke in holes or in water to catch bugs or fish. You can also use stick to fight and kill predator after you unlock it, but it's difficult

How? I walked up to the beehive holding a stick and no prompts happened.

This, imagine caring what some heretic says in 2019

using the wrong kind of stick. Tree stick is wrong stick. Use fern stem stick. Short and floppy, like unga before bunga

Stick as stick from dead branch or stick made with the leaves of the beds?

Attached: 1563967211527.jpg (2560x1440, 579K)

Fucking dead branch
Also I had been wondering what those tiny leaf stems were for. Fucking hell.

You end on the stage of Proto-human, pic related.
Then you get a teaser for the sequel with ungabunga cavemen.

Attached: protohuman.png (545x906, 743K)

Dead branch blunted/spear can flip rocks in gathering points.

Spears are used in holes and fish spots.

Any reason I can't mate? They're bonded and the female is fertile, yet when I lie down there's no "mate" option.

>discovered Dipping
WEEEL WEEEEHEEW I'LL TELL YEW WHAT DALE EARNHARDT JUS TORE THAT TRACK UP LIKE A SUMMOMABITCH

you have to call mate over first

Dale's been dead for 18 years user, show some respect

So are they going to be doing a sequel or expanasion to let you play as a caveman? I'd very much love to have waterskins, hide armor and some kind of strap to hold an extra spear that isn't your other hand. Also can you make fire in this game?

Attached: 1557665753508.gif (240x221, 1017K)

DALERNHARDT AINNO DEAD BOI LONGASYOUGOTTEM IN YER HEART YA HER DATS THE NAME EARN'T HART

Restarting the game have helped

>hear about this game seems pretty interesting
>legally pirate it thanks to Tim buying my copy for me
>watch some gameplay of it in the meantime
>looks like absolute garbage
>delete the download and go on my merry way
what a trash looking game

yeah it's buggy as shit too so there's that

I hope they have more though or prepared because the game at it is is barebones.

Maps need more animal density and more thing to do than explore interest points, also more monkeys or monkey clans.

>Brain Damage: The Post

has anyone figured out how to start rapping, dealing crack or become a producer? my monkey has real talents he's a good boy and dindu nuffin he could be the next Jay-Z

no ones gonna buy your shit game, pal

Darwin?
more like Dar WING IT
amirite guis

>no rival clans to make war with
For a game about "CAN YOU ADVANCE FASTER THAN SCIENCE" that's not really scientific not having rival tribes trying to wage war over territory.

Attached: 1566154924164.jpg (488x513, 48K)

my ancestor :)

Is the entire game just monkeyshit or do you actually play as "Humankind" later?

What a lad!

>considering Yea Forums consists of contrarian hipsters that
They only think that way but their taste is more mainstream than reddit. A lot of small good games have come out recently and I haven't even seen one post about them.

Crack was invented by white people. You'l have to wait for that user.

The entire game is monkey shit until you became super super early human, like the transitional stage...and then it ends on acliffhanger showing your next evolution that is actually human with credits rolling.

The idea that war is natural part of our existence is not kosher in this day and age my man.

No but I did find mind altering substances. Drunk monkey was amusing.

ending of the game is teasing for caveman game

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.14M)

>be me
>smartest in all the tribe
>adventure by day, slay ape pussy by night
>communicate so much I learn how to give other apes orders
>teach them how to peel coconuts, how to smash coconuts
>apes happy, love their new-found intellect
>want to share it with the world
>one ape gives coconut to a sabre tooth tiger
>naturalselection.jpg
>an idea pings in head
>go on large expedition with all 18 of my apes, children and all
>every time apes see tiger, send one brave ape to offer a peace treaty with delicious, delicious coconut
>do this untill half of my tribe die
>ffind a cave after running away from hippos
>my new home
>the get deeper into the cave, its fancy, dark
>children are scared, other apes are visibly shaken
>suddenly giant fucking centipede
>poisons me
>kills all my apes
>flee
>hear the children apes scream in pain as they are slain
>grab coconuts on my way out
>drink delicious, delicious coconut milk on my way back to original camp
>somehow get back alive
>Im alone
>become old, ape pussy to smash to reproduce
>die alone

I fucking love this game

Attached: deliciousdeliciousapes.png (960x540, 874K)

Fuck, mistyped the endpoint

>become old no* ape pussy to smash to reproduce

Attached: 0111fd23ac59f5559b2d1c2ed6979103.jpg (500x334, 17K)

>Tigers and Boars appearing out of thin air to attack me
>get out of vision but game still has me in OOOOO MONKEY GOT AUTISM LOOK AT THIS HIPPO JPEG screen
Gee this is fun

Nah Tigers do spawn a decent distance away and start focusing you down, saw one running at me and managed to get up a tree before it reached me.

Attached: 1492353132601.jpg (768x432, 76K)

>A lot of small good games have come out recently and I haven't even seen one post about them.
Hit me up with those titles.

I'll just give you one. dicey dungeon.

>saw one running at me and managed to get up a tree before it reached me.

Beta monkey

Attached: 1551887827543.jpg (2560x1440, 436K)

Jesus I didn't realize the game had scary shit like that in it.

Nigga I was putting down some leaves for a bed I wasn't prepared for a fuckin sabertooth attack.

Attached: 1504040605139.jpg (333x485, 86K)

I am curious as to whether or not you bought the game strawpoll.me/18569354

>They think I'm imprisoned with them... but they are the ones imprisoned with me

Attached: 1538895861964.jpg (2560x1440, 395K)

>tiger invades camp
>have all clan OOOOOHH OOH intimidate in unison
>tiger falls in river and model gets stuck trying to get on land as dozen apes yell at it
>spend around five minutes as entire ape clan yells angrily at the tiger under I wander off and AI fixes itself

Holy shit I'm sold.

This was literally discovered by Jane Godall though. She said how absolutely monsterous the troop of Chimps, who were unbelievably friendly and trustworthy to her and her cameraman were to a rival tribe. War is hardcoded into our primal brains. Otzi the Iceman, oldest well preserved human before civilizarion was murdered with a bowshot and knife stab.

Attached: 1566480217185.jpg (125x122, 3K)

>intimidating a Machairodus for the first time

Attached: 1510112122777.jpg (1920x1030, 171K)

Is this the successor to Spore? I'm fuckin hyped to play it. That original Spore trailer has made me dream about evolution simulation being done proper since.

I know, but to the the people running the cultural zeitgeist, the notion that man is a primal and violet being by nature is unacceptable as their whole world view is based on the notion that it is the social structures and institutions that corrupt us into violence.

Aka niggers are violent and dumb because they are poor and lack education, not because violence and stupidity is inherent in them.

The only two problems in Spore are Citybuilding Era and Space Era... tedious as fuck and boring.

Then add to the mix unfinished shit and broken promises.

Can I domesticate the tigers? If I can I might pirate it, FUCK epic

You can, but the only trick they do is stay death

Why the fuck are you shilling this fake liberal "education" game? Do you people genuinely believe that your forefathers were apes? How come those apes we have today hasn't "evolved" into humans yet then?

Because they all includinf us came from a an original common ancestor that split off and created new species. Juat like hpw Wolves, Otters and Bears had an original common ancestor too but split off to create those three species.

>i'm a mississippi cracker: the post
Not our fault the founding fathers didn't see education as a national issue, you might have gotten some that wasn't influenced by evangelicals.

This is a very American post.

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Lol fuck off Cletus

>retards actually think you're being serious
Here's a (You) for your well crafted post user.

>Do you people genuinely believe that your forefathers were apes?

you're mom fucks niggers though

Nah, humans evolved without crafting, fucking retard, fuck off back to your low IQ reddit game

With mutts you never know though.

Where in the bible does it say adam and eve came from gorillas?

You won't get to play as a human.

>Not our fault the founding fathers didn't see education as a national issue
>Implying that's a bad thing
>Implying having half of the States having ill educated kids is as bad as having Common Core forced down the throat of all children in the entire union
Ain't too bright, 'r' ya fella?

>fella
>forced down our throats
Confirmed.

Based

>He thinks I'm a mutt and not just mocking him for saying some dumb shit unironically

Attached: 1540477600869.jpg (332x298, 21K)

>Implying half of the States having ill educated kids is bad
It is you cunt. I mean how the fuck is infant genital mutilation still common practice in your third world shithole when it's been proven it causes severe irreversible trauma in the brain and damages the sex organs.

Attached: amerijewed.png (719x527, 77K)

Either bait or a genuine retard.
Evolution is not a hard concept to grasp.
youtube.com/watch?v=hOfRN0KihOU

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x773, 56K)

>believing in evolution even though we haven’t evolved anymore or never even have in the first
>believing the pope
>believing Catholicism at all
Retard

>Evolution is real guise believe me!
>Just look at dis joo tube bideo!

>figured out how to make a spear
>caught a lobster at the fishing spot
>ate it, gave me a stomach ache
>can never fish there again
This doesn't unga my bunga

I hope it gets updated, unironically the best survival game I've played in a while, they just need to fix the unskippable cutscenes, mix up the combat a bit and add cave man shit so it ain't all ape shenanigans

Humans went INT
Chimps went STR
Bonobos went CHA

Attached: 1520243756365.jpg (2048x1365, 759K)

probably the best description I've ever read regarding evolution

hold select to skip the cutscenes you ape

That doesn't make any sense at all. For a bunch of self proclaimed "logical" thinkers, you people are terrible at proving evolution.

>having to explain junior high concepts to adults
This is probably the best argument for a national curriculum.

>Bonobos went CHA
no they have retard high ST
Anything not Lemur or Spider Monkey size has the strength to break human bone with as little as a slap not even trying to kill you.

>still believing evolution was real
Lmao, atheist chucks at it again!

This. Let's force our kids to convert to atheism, force them to cut their dicks off, force them to become communists as well since we're going for liberal education forced upon our children.

you are this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=j-Eb7k87gO0

>i believe in god xd
Imagine still being a theist in the modern age. Fucking ridiculous.

You need to eat those things that give you bad tum tum.

Only eating it can get the omnivore trait.

STR is a dump stat on humans, other apes are alittle more balanced with allocation

What about the big rock mushrooms, should I be training my stomach on those too

Is Omnivore good? I have an adult with that spontaneous mutation now and debating evolving or trying for another.

Why the fuck would it make you sick? Shouldn't the Appendix be working?

>why the fuck would eating raw shellfish make you sick?

Yes, eat everything in the end they start recovering stamina even with bad stomach.

Then you only need to drink water to remove the stomach ache.

Raw shit. And try to only eat fruit for 40 years and then try to eat somenthing else.

Yes, meat give better stamina recuperation than fruits/leaves

Has it been cracked yet?

>Appendix
Yeah no fucking shit eating raw shellfish NOW as a modern human will make you sick but way back having that functioning organ that sucks up all the yicky microbes and pathogens in the intestines prevented that.

ye

What do you do with bones? And how do you unlock literally any of the settle traits?

What the fuck is basalt for? It just breaks every time I try to alter it. Meanwhile I have perfectly good obsidian and granite scrapers that don't just shatter by looking at them

Keep trying. The timing is real tight at the beginning

But do I need them? What can they do that my other scrapers can't?

Does Give Birth give birth to all the pregnant females or just the one?

Not an argument

Make knives. Yes you need them

Yeah. Hold tab to skip cutscene, you have no idea how many fucking times i had to watch that stupid movie.

can my other clan apes mate with eachother? Or do I have to do all the monkey business

Well, you didn't have to. Thanks for the info.

Attached: 1538337930619.png (1200x800, 1.92M)

You have to do it. Every non elder female can have 2 babies

All pregnant females

I actually enjoyed this quite a bit. I would be keen for a caveman sequel, grug-kino for certain.

Attached: 1724253853058.jpg (228x221, 29K)

>do a generation leap
>games makes me play as a female elder in the future
>no babies and can't make any either
>no reinforcement points, no learning new shit in general
welp, time to suicide by snek

Just switch monkey?

If you believe that traits are passed down through genetics and that the environment determines which traits are passed down then you automatically believe in evolution

you can? I thought the only way to play as a different monkey was to die with your current one

just drink from the river afterward, water help remove those quickly

Whelp, I can't run it in a playable state. Enjoy your ape kino Yea Forumsros. I wish i could join you

ug

You can, inspect them with Y/Triangle and then switch with A/X

Always switch then one of my explorers haave half of red circle (because damage, broken bones, venoms and that) for a new fresh one.

Oh and you need to get damage, broken bones and all because the children got better endurance because of that.

Males have better chances to kill things.

All at once

fucking imagine

Attached: ancestors.png (739x285, 35K)

>Oh and you need to get damage, broken bones and all because the children got better endurance because of that.
Ok fuck this, sounds like too much grinding. I was having fun dicking around trying to figure out how to make a club or something, but this just sounds like too much work

I just stuck 4 fucking spears inside this saber-toothed cat and it's still breathing. Game is tedious as fuck.

jesus christ states rights were a fuckin a mistake

oh shit I didn't know
thanks dude

Your killing potential gets better with time. I can oneshot most predators I encounter where I'm at. Also adult males are better at killing.

Only if you want stronk monkeys. Isn't needed or is vital.

Get more attack neurons also the more you kill the more you learn.

holy fucking shit
I bet they run fast

probably couldn't make a chimp tribal thing without confusing the player. rl modern politics are already complicated for people,i can't see them handling primal politics well

Never seen proof of that. Aren't you "rational thinkers" always saying that only visible proof counts, which is why you refuse the Lord because you can't see him despite billions feeling his presence daily? Well I've never seen genes.

Bonobo orgies, user.

POST THE MEGA LINK YOU APE!

GRUG NOT LIKE LOOKING FOR THINGS HIMSELF
GRUG LIKE SPOONFEEDING!

>can be a faggot monkey
>cant fuck your monkeysister
Hmmmm...

Also, to anyone who's gotten near endgame, how common is the ability to digest meat properly? I'm on the third evolution now and almost cant be bothered to go to the fourth since the repetitive gameplay is finally killing my will to continue since I'm no longer feeling any progression with everything being locked behind RNG mutations.

>no monkeycest
0/10 shit game.

I never said I was an atheist, user. Visible proof? If you mix a black with a white what's the result? If your mom's 3 feet and your dad's 4 feet are you just as likely to be 8 ft as your neighbor with 8 feet tall parents? How's that for visible proof?

>all this religous bait ITT
>retards still fall for it

Attached: 1502469363893.jpg (193x182, 8K)

It's great, the game is saved by that fact that it doesn't handhold you, though there are some nitpicks here and there. Like I really wish the monkeys were more self-preserving with their needs at least a little bit. if they are starving and thirsty they should fucking eat and drink, you don't have to be smart to do that and not stand around like retards. That's a major problem of the game, the monkeys just stand around doing nothing, they should AT LEAST do something, like making sticks by themselves, fish, or something you've demonstrated to them after a generation or two.

There are a lot of these nitpicks here and there about the game, but it has really great potential and a lot can be improved and expanded upon.

That mutagen is nearly instant on day 0 playing in First Time mode.

Can't say the same starting in Survival or Custom.

Attached: 1539936226556.jpg (2560x1440, 891K)

Show me these "mythical" genes you talk of. I sure as hell ain't seeing any with my eyes.

Nah, not metabolism, the one following that tree so you cab actually fully digest mammal and reptile meat.

>through certain means
Do you work in QA?

shut the fuck up jim sterling, we know you have shit taste in games

What's that other game that's basically a caveman simulator?

Spolier for the meteorites

beside adding years to evolution leap, each pick up gives you a free reinforcement point. Everytime you see meteorites event its worth picking them up in that generation as the smoke dont last forever

Yeah I wish you could designate a stockpile to have a minimum number of stuff in it and your fellows apes could then fill them up while you're off doing other shit
And just fucking feeding themselves would be nice

the game is only 8.8GB, repack is 2.9GB

If you preserve that gene in an adult and evolve to the next especies you unlock the ability to train your metabolism by consumption of certain foods.

easy
look at your parents - they're stupid for believing in imaginary friends and so are you, they passed their stupidity genes down to you, evolution at work
and if they don't believe but you are then you are just experienced a stupidity mutation, again - evolution at work
see, easy

Attached: lMqrHgGm_400x400.jpg (304x304, 23K)

I climbed as far as I could on the rock walls then jumped off as a baby monkey. then drank as much still water as I could, got high as shit, then jumped off the tallest tree till i broke all my bones. Also got bit by a snake 20 times until a boar trampled it to death. Why am I invincible?

That's not what I asked, but judging from the fact you don't know what QA is I'm gonna say no.

there's no devs here you dumb retard

So do you eventually evolve into a caveman or stay an ape for the entirety of the game?

youtube.com/watch?v=OPrCx5nREFk

Here, and don't go "hURR durr....... looks like a bunch of shitty pixels and I dont get it so it make no sense......."

Do i need to block the game with a firewall? So epic can't call home

Proto-Human, credits tease Caveman.

The only thing I need now is they fix bugs (clan don't eat/drink if they are alone) and then add more things.

>Not blocking everything by default

DRM free based retard, stop believing steam drones

>knowing your "evidence" is so weak you need to preemtively make a disclaimer

I'm not talking about DRM retard

Do animals infight?

>watched a walking with dinosaurs-type program about those big birds years ago
>cant remember the name
Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Are you fucking retarded ?

no you are sperg, don't talk to me.

Basalt chopper sharpens the stick with 3 or 4 hits

Yes if they encounter themselves or you lure the to other predator.

>Oh and you need to get damage, broken bones and all because the children got better endurance because of that.
Fuck really?
I just keep dying to panthers. I can't figure out the timing for dodge and I never saw an attack prompt.

>It's great, the game is saved by that fact that it doesn't handhold you
You just need to spend one hour to unlock everything that essential to this game.
and then you spend dozens of hour grinding the same shit.
There are no fire, there are no combining, there even building fences are fucking shit because predator can bug out on walls.
This fucking game is a freaking early access.

Amazing how a game about evolution has attracted so many retards to this thread.

To Dodge
Push and maintain A while you move stick to right or left, then wait for a "chime", release A

To counterattack (if you have a stone or spear)
Push and maintain A while you more forward the stick, then wait for a "chime", release A

You are here so you are one, like all the retard that play shit games like WoW, Fornite and all.
Why user, are you jealous that we are having a good time with a game?

>Literally feels vs reals

What the fuck are you on about? I'm talking about the retarded back and forth itt. I'm playing the game and I'm enjoying the goofy jankiness. The game is what Spore should have been.

>coconuts are useless because it waste your time
>the Order traits literally useless beside for arming your apes, you can't order other ape to open coconut for example.
>being nomadic and eating fruits are faster and safer because you doesn't need to leave your stupid tribe alone on the settlement and got them killed by predator.
>the game is just literally, eat, drunk, fuck, sleep and repeat until you unlock next trait that literally just a powered up version of your original trait.
>New camp doesn't showed anything new beside new predators that does similar shit.
Four hours in and I'm already bored.
Also is it just me or the jungle doesn't changed at all after millions years got passed, its literally looks the same.

Attached: 1234423341792.jpg (126x126, 3K)

>(if you have a stone or spear)
In which hand? Alter hand or grab/drop hand?

I really like the meta game mechanics. But do you ever get better weapons? Like attaching sharpened stones to spears? I've tried looking up gameplay, and even 400-800 years in, it all looks the same.

>This fucking game is a freaking early access.
Sounds like Genesis Alpha One, devs seems to be using Epic's exclusivity deals as an early access.

Terrifyingly so, and th sound they make, fuck that
>skskskskkskskskskskk

Nope, its all the same.
The best weapon you got is chopper stone or bone club from killing predator.
Making sharpened stick is fucking useless and waste of time because you only can used it once, with stone you can use it multiple times.
Bone club also can be used multiple time but if you do evolution that shit is gone too.
The game is not complete, and no one has seen the ending yet and stopped playing because of the grind fest.

The game wants you to explore and get out of the jungle eventually, tha's why finding new landmarks/animals/foods gives you more score. They've even put meteors with a short term reward for you to get your ass out of your settlement and find it.

Right hand, but happened to me the chimp change the weapon when is going to be attacked from the left one.

>coconuts are useless because it waste your time
>the Order traits literally useless beside for arming your apes, you can't order other ape to open coconut for example.
Coconuts are the second most protein food in the game and you can order your chimps to do whatever you do with the Mimic neuron.

>being nomadic and eating fruits are faster and safer because you doesn't need to leave your stupid tribe alone on the settlement and got them killed by predator.
Make barricades of thorns and meat is better than fruit in advanced levels.

Jokes on you the Bone is the most weak weapon in the game.

Spears>Basalt>Onyx>Stone>Bone

wait those fucks dont' feed themselves? that explains why i've been having problems actually

Your right hand. There are no lefties in this monkey world.

How do i tell baby to stop following me?

How grindy is it?
I feel like you would have to explore every inch of the map to get a full game and I don't have time for that.
I can't deal with grindy open world shit anymore. Takes up way too much time.

Then move to another game

>The game wants you to explore and get out of the jungle eventually,
Do you even read my post?
My tribe is nomadic, I've seen multiple biome already and when I dot evolution the game bring back me to the jungle again.
When I saw the jungle after millions years has passed, it still looks the fucking same.
Fucking Meteor stone reward are useless because if you do evolution all your item are gone and you need to get back to your previous camp to get them again.

>spears
>useless
I bet you don't have your elder death squad with dual wielding spears and a trusty basalt chopper of easy doom stik making on the fly.

What did you guys name your lineage?

Monkey Magic

Chickens&Fruits

dungdoibs

>when I dot evolution the game bring back me to the jungle again.
you're literally not exploring far enough. I've reset my game 3 times while learning how to play and it never put me so far back after reaching the woodland/savannah, one time it actually put me beyond what I had explored.

this game is just jew propaganda

terror birds

Grug

Grug

What's the point of having the best weapon in the game if you only can used it once?
Specially for nomadic tribe making new spears on the run are fucking useless.
Even if stone being weak you can used it multiple times, you can even butcher the meat with chopper.
>Coconuts are the second most protein food in the game
Yeah and takes forever to process them.
>you can order your chimps to do whatever you do with the Mimic neuron.
You can't order them to open the coconut you dumb fuck
>Make barricades of thorns and meat is better than fruit in advanced levels
Going nomadic, killing and eating everything on the run like a swarm of locust are far better and faster for gaining traits.
Why the fuck I would wasted my time on settlement like an idiot?

when can I play as a black bvll and invade some neandercuck's cave and fuck his wife's pussy?

The fucking Evo camp are RNG you dumb fuck
there are tons of people in twitch that already reach 800+ years got sent back to their original waterfall oasis multiple times.

Why does this game look like absolute shit? What did they do with the epic money

>Why the fuck I would wasted my time on settlement like an idiot?
To make babies. It's fucking infurating waking up after 3 or 4 breeding sessions to prepare for evolution and beaing attacked by 3 lions.

Epic buyout is not development funds

Monkey Trouble

Literally you are a nomadic shitter

>You can't order them to open the coconut you dumb fuck
With mimic they can do the same as you if they have the tools.

>What's the point of having the best weapon in the game if you only can used it once?
Because is the most common mat?

>Specially for nomadic tribe making new spears on the run are fucking useless.
Nomadic tribes never made any weapon on the fly? OK STOP

based

They are lazy as fuck and retarded, you need to do everything for them or they will simply die out of lazyness and retardation, sounds very accurate tho

how many side bitches do you niggas hab?

>there are tons of people in twitch that already reach 800+ years got sent back to their original waterfall oasis multiple times.
Show me a clip of someone in the savannah that got sent that far back. After playing the game myself 3 times over and never having that happen I just don't believe you.

that happens if you got to egypt, the aliens crash landed there.

I was trying to find monkeys jumping to their death but instead found this

trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/46659249

nah, it already came out as a torrent

centipede armor

nothing

It’s made by a third party studio with a small budget

Then find an area that got no predator in it with you hearing.
Actual settlement got more higher RNG on being attacked compare to other places.
You got attacked multiple time because you chimp out and stay on your on original settlement like a pussy.
>Nomadic tribes never made any weapon on the fly? OK STOP
I never said that, I only said its useless.
Being nomadic in this game is so you can gain trait faster, being settlerfags are faggot who thinks this game are comfy shit when they realized the devs are tricking you into grinding shit for hundreds of hours doing same shit

>With mimic they can do the same as you if they have the tools.
LMAO you doesn't need tools to open a coconut, you only need tools to crack them.
And no, there are no order for opening a coconut, menu literally changed to alter if you hold an opened one.

>be grug
>small grug and small gruug riding
>see unknown monk being nutso
>go to make friends
>put down kill stick to give him food
>suddenly marvel's black panther
>was busy trying to befriend surprise and instant die from one hit
>switch to small grub
>very far from camp
>start walking
>panther jumps out and kills small grug after two minutes
>now small gruug panther immediately jumps and kills in less than a minute
And that's the story of how the Grug family line of the clan died. Don't interact with strangers.

BLACKED

why should I explore the eviroment when I can just fuck monkey pussy all day?

You two seem to making some interesting points about nomads vs settlers but I am not quite there. I think a Chad Nomad/Settler vs Virgin Settler/Nomad image would do the trick.

Why are blacks so aggressive?

>>With mimic they can do the same as you if they have the tools.
>LMAO you doesn't need tools to open a coconut, you only need tools to crack them.
>And no, there are no order for opening a coconut, menu literally changed to alter if you hold an opened one.

So you only crack the coconuts.... ok I don't need to know more.

Have luck with your nomadic autism

Attached: 1541516888255.jpg (1024x512, 53K)

>So you only crack the coconuts
Not that guy but that's all that happens to me with coconuts. Then again I just discovered honey. Fuck man, that was nice.

This, starting as a smooth brained ape is TOO far back, they cant do shit and you are just banging rocks together because you havent learned to hunt make fire and build anything meaningful. Could just play Minecraft but its missing the survival aspect and aesthetic.

I like the slope of your brow friend.

>hurr let me open these coconut one by one doing shitty mini game
What a fucking retard.
Being settler doesnt do jack shit for you trait, foods only respawn after couples day making gaining trait from them slow.
>Be nomadic tribe
>Walk straight all day on river
>Search for predator with chopper
>kill them and eat their meats to gain better traits
>easy access to horse tail to cure bleeding because you are on a river
>do this in couple hours and you already got Bipedal trait
Meanwhile if you do this on settlement you can only do bipedal training on puddle but no meat hunting .
This is why I how I know the forest doesn't changed after million years, because I keep moving and recognizing the landmarks.

you have a very feminine occipital bun, cutie

>>hurr let me open these coconut one by one doing shitty mini game
>What a fucking retard.

I hope this is a bait because fuck... I'm fucking dying here.

Attached: 1559193842774.jpg (468x599, 37K)

>evolve once
>already 150,000 years ahead of SCIENCE
Eat my dust "science"!
How many years are you faggots dabbing on science with?

Proved me wrong faggot, you can't order your tribe to open a coconut to eat them.
You can't even order them to pick up a sharpened stick from a stack.
This is why these things are fucking useless and waste of time.

The start is so incredibly slow that I can't say if it will become fun because I uninstalled it after 2 hours.

Manipulating Predators into killing each other was the only fun thing I encountered but everything else was a literal chore.

The game looking like absolute shit with Bethesda tier animations also does its part.

That bitch science is a full million years behind me now.

>search for this game
>also find out about Ancestors Legacy
Looks legit. Fuck monkeys though.

Attached: ancesors16_flattened.jpg (1920x1080, 1.79M)

go watch avengers zoomer

Not the guy you are responding to and I agree coconut aren't worth it but you are wrong about mimic. You need enough of an item for the whole tribe for mimic to work. You have clearly never tried to stockpile enough rocks or sticks for the whole tribe and that's why you can't get these functions to work.

>mfw one neet pretending to be a monkey is over a million years ahead of science

Attached: dab.gif (539x350, 188K)

the controls are really shitty

Rocks picking works with order, but not sharpened sticks.
I got four rocks near me and all my adult monkey and elder can pick them even if the rocks are not enough for all of them.
>You need enough of an item for the whole tribe for mimic to work
But you doesn't need item to open a coconut
The order of work to eat a coconut is.
>Alter
>Skinned the coconut with bare hand.
>Alter
>Smash the coconut with rock
You can't order your ape to skinned the coconut.

juked the hell of the dumb hippos at the river lmao

>But you doesn't need item to open a coconut
>Not the guy you are responding to and I agree coconut aren't worth it
You have serious reading comprehension issues apparently since half your post is about something I already agreed with.

700 thousand on my third evolution.
The meteors and gems are driving me crazy, what the fuck are they for.

Meteors give 2 points in Generation to lock skills

Emeralds/Precious Stones are related to Spiritualism and Trading (but there is no trading... yet?) they give you Evolution Feats about Spiritualism Evolution

What's wrong with my post?
I already gave each of my adult and elder apes a coconut each.
None of them got mimic order to skinned open a coconut on their hands.

How far does the Evolution in this game go?
Can you evolve into a real Human or does it stop at Hairy Niggers?

Why the fuck was this game released in an unfinished state while not being labelled as early access?

Because STEAM BAD EPIC GOOD.

I don't have fucking idea

But the game is a EA more than finished game (even if the version is 1.0)

you can evolve up to abos

like 1.6-7 million years at my third evo

I was told that that game was pretty much Dawn of War 2 but with a Dark Ages coating. Might be pretty cool.
I just hope that there's no canon traitor this time.

Are you telling me all the hours long runs I did to recover the rare stones after you lose them when evolving were for nothing?

Attached: 1561497812284.jpg (824x579, 108K)

>people still cant figure out how to cook meat
This is literally THE key to human evolution that took us from dumb apes to homo sapiens allowing us to develop big brain and you homos cant even do it

Wait is the game already out?

>snowniggers and this insecure

evolution is real and you can't do anything about it

Fire was only discovered during the caveman days

I don't even know how to make fire.

I feel the same but in the good side they stopped the fucking anoyying sound they emit.

There is literally zero reason I shouldn't be able to make a fire. I'm already controlling the dumb ape and making him bang rocks together for seemingly no discernable reason

>dumb ape
There's your reason.

The game will be sold as three parts according to the devs on leddit.

>banging rocks together
>sparks just can't come out until a few million years later, because reasons

>reasons
Aliens altering the oxygen composition of earth for millions of years until they get bored
Hire me devs.

>implying I’ll pay money for the nigger experience when I can just watch a documentary on Europe instead.

There needs to be metal in the rocks it can’t just be fucking sediment user.

Wow you really do have trouble reading. Correct user, you are right. Coconuts are not worth it because you cannot have them do the mimic action. I have said this twice to you and you apparently still struggle to understand that I am agreeing with you about that point.

What to give that ape on tree that grabs his head?

Is this a joke?

Oy vey

The Homo Erectus was the first instance of a hominid making their own fire. The game only goes up to the Australopithecus Afarensis "Lucy" wich was about 2 million years behind Homo Erectus.

What you mean like basalt?

Pretty sure America more more multi-cultural than most of the EU though.

Sorry I thought you were agreeing with me about coconut is not worth it because its freaking waste of time compare to being nomadic and eating everything you can see on the road.

Not cultural enough. The niggers aren't muslims, they worship kangz.

Crack a coconut for a brother. Or give him a hug.

pol must be so fun at parties

>more norse autism
I'd take unga bunga than muh ancestors we wuz raiders n shit

Stream that film, if you're so great.

>>more norse autism

>Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, Slav and Saracens

user...

Only Valve doles out development funds. The difference is they do it just to supportt devs. They ask for nothing in return.

Thanks

>Humankind
Bruh, that's like my Prime Minister saying "peoplekind" Cringe af.

My pack of monkeys just made their first migration from the tutorial settlement. I have a couple of question about Evolution Feats:

1) I have yet to make an Evolutionary Leap because I've only unlocked ~20% of the Feats so far. Is the Feat list specific to the evolution phase I'm playing in, or is it meant to be a list for the whole game?
2) Does earning Feats have any effect on the gameplay? Or is it basically just an achievements list?

just torrented this, fuck epic shit store!

wait they added saracens to that game?

DLC - Saladins Conquest

It's a list of the whole game but you should not try to fill it without evolving.
Every feat contributes to the time you leap forward in time so yes, they are important.

>1) I have yet to make an Evolutionary Leap because I've only unlocked ~20% of the Feats so far. Is the Feat list specific to the evolution phase I'm playing in, or is it meant to be a list for the whole game?
It's for the whole game but many like finding certain things, interacting with certain spots or killing certain animals can't be done until you explore further. Also you should evolve based on the random mutations you have. When you evolve you lose any random mutations on children but any on elders and adults become permanent forever. So the key is to go 2-3 generations until you get a set of random mutations you want to keep.>2) Does earning Feats have any effect on the gameplay? Or is it basically just an achievements list?
It causes you to "evolve faster" though from what I can see this is basically just a a really weird abstract score.

Because mods actively delete threads for games that are less popular.

Cheers, m8s. I have a baby with the Intelligence mutation and another with Metabolism, so I'll focus on my generational growth for the time being to try and rack up as many modifiers as I can. Evo Leaps also cause your settlement to move location too, right? I'm quite fond of the new settlement we just migrated to, so that's another reason I might want to hold off on making the Leap.

This our niggers are retarded and thus will never win. Your niggers are religious zealots with a history of raping Europe.

This game looks like such shit

Remember to evolve before the mutants die or you will lose the trait.

truly a game made for Yea Forums

looking forward to the cavemen sequel, seems a lot more memeworthy

>pair up my hominids
>impregnate the females
>gather up three males to form a hunting party
>run into a tiger AND two warthogs at the same time
>lose two apes, manage to flee with the lone survivor
>bleeding and low dopamine
>manage to crawl my way back to the settlement
>cutscene plays
>one of the males I left behind at the settlement is mating with my wife ape
>my ape starts flipping shit
>cutscene ends and I immediately lose control of my ape. now controlling some random female on the other side of the settlement
>the wounded ape I was formerly controlling is now going on a murder spree with a jagged rock
>kills three of my hominids before I manage to put him down

I had no idea that shit can happen. Am I suppose to bring ALL the males on hunting parties to avoid this from happening?

Attached: 1563627166994.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I was hoping to evolve into something bigger and better but all i get is a fucking sharpened wooden stick?

>literal "muh ancestors :)"

Wow, no need to be that rude to anglos

LMAO imagine thinking valve does it out of altruistic reasons

Underrated.

Are sharpened sticks/basalt cutters and thorn walls really the pinnacle of technology that you reach in this game? I was kind of expecting your options to expand with each species change, but it seems like after you've discovered the basics you've pretty much seen all the game has to offer outside of different looking environment.

can you fling shit onto others?

Holy shit that sounds epic, damn now I wonder what other shit like this can occur

Make 100% certain you keep metabolism, its HUGELY important to the game. Your first evolution pretty much is just to lock that trait in, keep it on an elder and then evolve.

Based ape

This doesn't change the fact that rocks and sticks don't evolve.

twitch.tv/mrwilsonwilson/clip/CharmingWonderfulSowSaltBae
The last evolution

So do you figure it's for? Some sinister plot to get rid of dirty money?

Attached: 1557981205610.jpg (730x936, 123K)

>invent monkey bed
>lay down
>"press B to summon mate"
>'nother monkey comes to lay down in bed
>"hold B to mate"
>implied monkey sex ensues
>camera pans back to monkeys
>... both females

Welp. This is going to be a long game.

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.08.31 - 11.34.33.80.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

>day 5 of the first 10 million years and already invented yuri
This man has his priorities in line.

Attached: 1551686542464.gif (120x60, 20K)

Or, you know, most likely because they're getting returns from sales alongside positive PR

They don't tell anyone that they do it. It's something that publicized fairly recently and even then it's only the one time. If you look into the stuff Gabe does for gaming on the hush, you start finding out that the dude is a saint. He once halted the production of an entire game project when he found out one of the team memebers was not well. He made sure nothing happened and everyone still got paid until the guy was feeling tip top again.

What you don't mention is that every fuckign action in this game is a long button press in a context menu with 2 options. So frustrating.

That's part of the flavor of being a dumb ape, ding dong.

Combat becomes way too easy

Can I cancel partnership progress? I accidentally started grooming with the wrong ape. I don't want to lose out on two adult females. Fucking hell

walking with beasts? there's 2 episode with giant carnivorous birds

Attached: 047.jpg (451x600, 41K)

You'll have to wait for the upcoming prehistoric Sweden DLC.

>Download it
>Won't work on my 4:3 screen due edges being out of border

Welfare line long, Ty and Rone wont make it.

>/pol/ has gotten so bad that we now have unironic evolution deniers to contend with

Attached: 1500004751165.png (298x260, 62K)

How do i break structures??

It's just a few states that believe in evolution. Most states either ban it, or tolerate it next to creationism.

The problem is that your tribe is full of drooling retards and you are a tard wrangler

And that game was made for controller

The Epig shilling is not even subtle at this point.

Creationism has no room to breathe in a legitimate atmosphere of scientific learning

>B-but duh there is no evidence that humans evolved
What are rudiments? What is selective breeding? What are genetic mutations? What's a genome?

how can evolution be real if humans are not real

Bullshit and fake stories. There's no such thing as GM wheat, it's God's gift. He made the perfect wheat to help humanity thrive. Not some asshole pretending he created it when he just found some wild wheat that was different.

>Keep having to change camp due to animals spawning inside of it

Attached: 1524022534996.gif (800x477, 542K)

EVERYTHING TAKES SO FUCKING LONG
I WANT TO LOVE THIS GAME

How do you get a baby to get off of you? I have 2 babies stuck to me and I cant get them off.

Can't fret over every egg.

making a mother of all omelette here, Jack

>vr developers
kys, they need vr games so gayben can play with his 1000 dollar htc steam vive, get your brain straight sub 80iq monkey

Only if you really really love doing the same QTEs over and over.

Attached: i know the rules.webm (294x125, 2.87M)

Nice LARP

You can do it over as often as you want because nothing fucking matters in the game.
The other apes do nothing at all unless you command them to.

>Calling bullshit and fake stories when his only evidence is the Bible, as opposed to mountains of evidence through multiple disciplines
The mitochondria isn't just the powerhouse of the cell ;)

>spew a bunch of buzzwords
>calling others 80iq monkeys
Ok, kid.