HEY THAT'S

HEY THAT'S

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXZh7I_QI3s
youtube.com/watch?v=SZXGzki_qww
youtu.be/FgThnrxI5nc
youtu.be/RzZaKvhJNiU
youtu.be/6unUaWhDPJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS

Sonic Adventure 1 was better.

Okay but can we all agree that we would fuck Rouge, given the opportunity?

Attached: RGGC2.png (1000x685, 817K)

NO WAY, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

I'M THE COOLEST

This. I thought 2 was shit and lost all sense of Adventure 1 had.

Is SA1 even playable?
Like, can you sit down and play that glitch fest and actually enjoy it from start to finish?

Attached: 1453950316896.png (720x1054, 717K)

she's like 2 feet tall you weirdo

Not bad for an imposter.

The Dreamcast version isn't glitchy.

Perfect size for a cock sleeve

It took me years to beat SA2 because of that fucking ghost boss.

spbp

All the ports after the Dreamcast were shit and tarnished 1's reputation hard. Worse looking graphics, new bugs, etc

The only real unplayable part is the Big the Cat section. Everyone else's stages are superior to their 2 counterparts. Sonic's stages were unique and more memorable, Knuckles stages are actually fun compared to his/Rouge's awful shit in 2, and E102 plays slightly worse than SA2 Robotnik/Tails but his stages are shorter and quicker to get through.

It's not a glitch fest at all when you play the original Dreamcast version, or SADX with one of the mods that fixes the added bullshit bugs that port brings. I don't think I've ever clipped out of loops more than a handful of times. As long as you don't actively try and break the scripted events, (i.e. hold forward 99% of the time) they DO work. Yes, I completely agree, it's still a fault on the developers' part. But the argument is whether or not it's playable, not if it's okay that it's fragile in some places. And I believe the answer is yes, it is very much playable. People wildly overstate how "broken" SA1 is to the point of absurdity. Whether or not it's good is entirely up for debate, though.

I would fuck her 3000

ENTER Rouge

I love it but it feels so fucking janky compared to SA2.

I can't!

The only good level in 2 is city escape

SA1>2

Where's that DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald?

MGS1 = SA1
MGS2 = SA2

Final Rush is better than the entirety of SA1.

I think it had a better story, I liked the chaos design and the final boss fight is kino

>I FOUND YOU, NIGGER
Jesus fucking Christ, Iizuka.

Fucking based subtle knuckles reference

HERE I COME, YOU CREEP

>Anyway, I got something better than jewels that I'm thinking about right now...
What did she mean by this?

whats the appeal of sonic CD, the level design is weird.

Attached: sonic cd.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

i like metal harbor

I replayed the GC version last year and it was fine. I didn't run into any real issues at all

the glitches were what gave it its soul

>The only good level in 2 is city escape
true
>SA1>2
but 1 is more than 0 good levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXZh7I_QI3s
Hoo boy, that voice acting has aged like room temperature milk.

7/10 level design
5/10 game gimmick
10/10 boss design

why was it so fucking comfy?
youtube.com/watch?v=SZXGzki_qww
i dont even like rap

DO DOO
DODOO DO DE DODOO DO DODOO, DO DOO

Played SA2 recently, half the levels in the game I went "aww hell yeah this level fuckin' rules" but as I went along I slowly realized they were all kinda mediocre/shit and I just had good memories of the bomb ass music.

>hype theme in phase 1
>downer theme in phase 2
>ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL
Everything past the first phase was dogshit.

youtu.be/FgThnrxI5nc

FUH FUH FIYA, FIIIIYA

I loved that whole stage. It was one of the only Knuckles stages in 2 I actually liked. I would dick around in it for so long on purpose because that's how comfy it was.

That's a total fucking meme. You have to go out of your way to find any glitches, just like any other game. The game's fantastic still

>>ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL
Top kek, that was the Sonic equivalent of "We did it, Patrick! We saved the city!"

You should probably replay 2 then. 2 is just as bad. Hell, I even had more problems playing 2 than I did in 1

i always liked how knucles levels were full of ghosts yet they werent meant to be scary, yet they were dark anyways.
Its a pretty interesting feel that i havent seen in any other game, is just special, and the music complements that feeling.

Penis. Cock and balls?

Who's?

Mine.

Like two balls and a bong.

This game was just completely stupid yet straight laced and I fuckign love it.

Google "Sonic the Sissyhog"

Chapter 3 of "Sonic's New Outlook" and "Prison Island Inmate" feature scenes of Amy getting fucked by humans (weird that they're in chapter 3, that really wasn't the plan)

Attached: 1567038106457 2.jpg (797x800, 123K)

CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER!

It's no use!
Taaake this!

So, how did Eggman know the emerald was a fake?

It was notoriously ridiculous even back then.

>DUDE, FUCK A BAT
Why are the Japanese like this?

Did you know that if you hold down while Froggy is touching your hook, he'll instantly bite it?

I unironically love this game. All the different types of levels, the chao garden, the OST, even the shitty voice acting. It's just so much fun.

Eggman's theme in SA2 was kickass.

>[buttrock intensifies]
>GO SONIC!
>YEAH, SONIC!
>SONIC!
>SOONIC!
>can barely hear the voice acting beneath the music
Yeah, that's a "kino" for me.

Post-Genesis Pre-Colors Sonic games are the B-movies of video games. They're not high quality art, but they're fun as hell, and pretty soulful. Then Colors was boring, Generations was fun, Lost World was boring, Mania was great if a little too familiar, and Forces was meh.

Attached: 1512181726034.jpg (1200x675, 95K)

How the fuck do you play SADX on a modern PC? Shit just insta-crashes with no error report.

POST THAT IMAGE!

It had a couple neat ideas. Like shrinking Sonic and background shenanigans.

FUCK

This one?

Attached: ideal height.png (786x420, 180K)

Attached: BECAUSEYOUJUSTTOLDMEFOXBOY.png (348x324, 233K)

no, i would not fuck her fat tits if offered

dont ask again

Correct

Attached: 1560031784287.gif (460x420, 3.83M)

Get the steam version and install better sadx. It fixes everything from bugs, widescreen/high resolutions, restoring the higher quality dreamcast textures/levels/audio, modern controller support, etc

>Rouge stage theme starts playing

Attached: 1370041343284.jpg (1920x1080, 599K)

ORA ORA ORA

Rats...

>just like any other game
Is that you, Todd?

I played the Dreamcast version first and it was still pretty bad.

>Metal Harbor
>Green Forest
>White Jungle
>Radical Highway
>Mission Street
>Eternal Engine
>Weapons Bed
>Cosmic Wall
>Pumpkin Hill

You ARE full of shit.

A GUH-GHOST?

If you're gonna spam this at least get a better image

OH YEAH, HURRY THROUGH
THE ISLAND'S CALLING
I'M NOT SCARED AT ALL
ARE YOU SCARED OF SOMETHIN'?

OH YEAH, HURRY THROUGH
THE ISLAND'S CALLING
I DON'T MIND ANY WALLS
OR ANY OBSTACLES

Attached: Shadow and Chao 4.png (1920x1200, 591K)

Sonic CD's deal is mixing up Sonic with exploration. It did not work out. Knuckle's Chaotix is unironically a better game.

CD's soundtrack is 10/10. Even better, it has TWO 10/10 soundtracks.

>whats the appeal of sonic CD
Has the best presentation out of any other Sonic game from that era.

youtu.be/RzZaKvhJNiU
Bravo sonicteam.

Attached: Sonic.jpg (540x473, 135K)

>it had a cool FMV opening
Translated that for you.

And a really good cd quality soundtrack

I can imagine kids in 2000 thinking this was the coolest shit. I would think so too.

Bad voice acting can be endearing though. Look at Metal Wolf Chaos, for example.

>Tfw I saw a Artificial Chaos for the first time

Attached: Eggmen.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I'M IN PARADISE, I'LL KEEP IT FOREVER

LEL

>not knowing the entire script in order by heart

You don't deserve the fpbp

Fuck off Arin

Last time someone fucked a bat we ended up with ebola.

True

so did anyone else play the version of sa1 that makes the game's size a lot smaller (storage wise) and also replaces almost all of the music with "windy hill" thinking that this is how the game was intended to be? i found out about a year ago that this wasn't the real version

Not if you only play Sonic for chao

They're both good but I prefer the first one too

BOI

Sonic Adventure to Shadow was the golden age of Sonic games.

>I’ll use your... CHAOS CONTROL
>THIS IS THE ULTIMATE...

correct

youtu.be/6unUaWhDPJQ

Playing Sonic Adventure as a young child, after having a genesis when other kids had PS1s, was PEAK fucking comfy. The adventure zones were comfy as fuck.

My friends and I played SA1 at launch. We all laughed at the voice acting (for the most part) but we all got hyped as fuck for that final scene.

It's mainly cus Better SADX just flatout replaces the Steam Version with the 2004 PC Port that's way better.
Still got my boxed copy of it because it's so fucking good.

>All the ports after the Dreamcast were shit and tarnished 1's reputation hard. Worse looking graphics, new bugs, etc
The guy that does the SA1 mod just tweeted this picture a few hours ago. Looks like they're starting to figure out the transparency issues. If only they could undo the collision changes.

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1922x1118, 150K)