Confession Thread

Confess your sins and you will be forgiven my child.

Attached: IMG_0810.png (276x267, 58K)

I have not punished enough sinners.

Attached: 42557AF3-2866-4186-BDB8-90E67D77EFA8.jpg (1500x500, 78K)

fuck you

No. Why should I give a fuck about YOU forgiving me?

The Last Of Us blew my fucking mind. I thought the only linear games worth a damn were Mario and Half-Life up to that point.

i dont know from where is this image but these threads have been interesting, im curious about the game but i fear that ill buy it and just leave it to root in my backlog like a lot of games i have bought.

It's lobotomy corp and I just bought it today at work. Was hesitant at first but really enjoy it. I recommend buying it and playing for an hour and deciding. You get a two hour return policy if you don't enjoy it.

Ok, I see how it is. "Let's make fun of the skeleton, he's only trying to save my soul from damnation". Neither of you are getting to heaven AND getting presents at Christmas ever again.

Attached: IMG_0811.png (820x1120, 1.74M)

I’ve been shitposting this girl because the game she’s from awoke a fetish of being called puppy and now I feel like I need to show other people this wonder.

Attached: A3F5BF90-F7A6-4EAD-92E5-F04E41E2EC6D.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

I try to inject my fetish into every game I play.

Im going to play katawa shoujo

I will never finish my backlog

i dropped Bloodborne like 3/4 of the way through

I haven't finished a game in over 10 years, I pick them up only to get bored halfway in so i watch the rest on youtube

I have no idea what the fuck is going on in Lobotomy Corp.
I've tried watching gameplay videos, but everything is so fast and tiny, I don't understand shit.

Attached: 1560301488381.gif (230x369, 777K)

I have never played a Legend of Zelda game.

I played planescape torment for 2 hours and stopped because i didn't give a shit about who i was before i started playing

Attached: 1557795600074.jpg (688x692, 61K)

>I've tried watching gameplay videos
>not buying the game and playing it yourself to see if you enjoy it or not

>blindly buying a game with no knowledge
dudeno

Attached: 1560301257813.png (512x512, 512K)

>not playing it for half an hour, filing a refund if not enjoying it, and getting your money back on your account
Dude yes

Get a clue
Read the manual
Sacrifice your employees
Don't fuck angela
And have sex play it blind lardass, it's cooler that way

...fine
i'll give it a try dammit

does it at least have an in depth tutorial of some kind...?

Yes. There is a dedicated tutorial section which explains the basics, and the manual for more in-depth stuff.

>In depth tutorial
It has one but you don't need it. Make mistakes, restart, learn from them. Got to say 12 on first play through without looking it up.

I play overwatch at 3300sr on PC....on a 360 remote

i dont like games post ps2 era. ive just been expanding my snes, ps1/ps2/gamecube/dreamcast/xbox collections. i think so many movie scenes and voice overs have ruined video games

there's already a thread up

I tried the demo of DQXI: S and I still prefer the PS4 version

God and Santa are letting rando skeletons do the sorting for them, now?

>...fine

Attached: 1565978478105.png (644x800, 30K)

Yo onions JirenGamer25.

Goddammit I meant the Spanish word for I am

>look i'm totally not a gigantic faggot because i'm posting with a reddit memeguy image!

I reguarly masterbate to pictures of cartoon children. I can do it with cartoon proportions as weird as rubber hose but anything closer to real than this is too much

Attached: 1566688794570.png (675x750, 356K)

I never really learned to parry properly in Revengeance, up to this day I think I only made it through the campaign by virtue if sheer persistence.

The game is definitely not for everyone. Hang around the threads and ask around if someone is willingly to drop a torrent link for the game

Attached: 1564964845851.gif (603x480, 197K)