You hacked your switch right?

You hacked your switch right?

Attached: 20190830_223307.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

No. I actually CARE about video games so I'd never buy a port machine like the Switch.

I heard they were easy to hack.
Based.
You probably can't play online now but it doesn't really matter for handhelds anyway

As soon as my jig comes in the mail.

Went the other way with it, I see
I chuckled

I'd like to mod Ultimate but I don't wana get b&

I'm too scared to. The physical fuses blowing out and bricking the console when it detects firmware role back scares the shit out of me.

Got a new switch, ill just wait for some new exploit...

Im sure some pajeet made a mistake somewhere and well be able to overflow a buffer or something

Why, there's no point. There isn't enough time in the day to play all the games you get from hacking your Switch.

based as fuck, fisher-price fags annihilated

>want to
>at the same time really don't want to risk my Switch getting bricked or getting kicked off online games
I'll just keep it as is.

No because I don't feel like getting banned.

are all versions hacked and do they still have to do the soldering pins? or are newer production models fixed

Like always, i'll wait until the very end cycle of the console, then sell all my games and hack it, on top of that Nintendo game used barely go down in price.

Attached: 204 - QGSd4dz.jpg (250x250, 35K)

Wait, how do you play the Switch vertically like that? Do you need to buy something to do that?

all versions are hackable its just the earlier model you can use the fuse exploit, someone will find another exploit sooner or later, or some nintendie is going to leak the source code on how to enter it properly.

Yeah, that's literally the only downside. You can't play online.
But given the choice between having an endless library of free games and homebrew versus not being able to pay Nintendo 20$ for accessing their shitty online multiplayer services, it's an easy choice to make.

>all versions are hackable
The first version had a hardware flaw. It's been patched for a long time now, though it's fairly easy to find them on ebay

The system is much more secure than usual, not having a web browser and all, so it might be difficult to find software exploits

I don't see the overwhelming benefit of hacking any of the new consoles anymore.

Can't play online

Value of it goes from 300-400 dollars
To zero.

Probably only play like one game a month.

Headfuck constantly monitoring firmware etc

Can't collect physical copies.

Each to their own but hacking modern consoles isn't worth it.

I'd personally hack an old ps1 or PS2 or even a Gameboy because the games you love on them are hard to find

There's emunand now so you can pirate games on emunand and play normal online on system without being banned

Just buy a used tablet for $150 off ebay to use as your hack one.

>Could have custom themes, save backups for every game, overclocking, emulation all the way up to DS, external drive support and android apps
>Or you could get none of that for the privilege of paying Nintendo $20 to use your own internet

hmmm

Attached: 2018100712471100-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg (1202x677, 156K)

no because then i wouldn't be able to waste my days playing smash elite with nintendo's terrible online system.

see

Bum ba duc ta bum ba duc ta
Bum ba duc ta bum ba duc ta

Heart and soul, I fell in love with you,
Heart and soul, the way a fool would do

i'd probably mess it up so no

Based. I should sell my 3ds games.

>save backups
This is the worst part of it. Not only are you unable to make local backups to the SD card, even if you pay for a subscription you still can't back up all games. How did Nintendo go from 3DS-tier backup to what they have now? Even PS4 and Xbone let you back up to a USB drive if you don't subscribe to PSN or Live.

been doing this for like a month and im not banned

>overclocking
Out of curiosity, how much does this improve performance and what games does it affect? I want to play MHXX at 60fps. The 3DS version of MHXX has a cheat that allows people to unlock the framerate. I want to do the same for the Switch version. Is that possible?

CAn you play online when hack?

>Can't play online
Not with pirated games, of course not, but ban risk is completely mitigated if you're not an idiot
>Value of it goes from 300-400 dollars To zero.
Hackable consoles are actually worth a lot more, whereas yours depreciated in value the moment you opened it
>Probably only play like one game a month.
This is more Nintendo's fault than anyone elses
>Headfuck constantly monitoring firmware etc
Not necessary unless there's something you need to work that isn't working
>Can't collect physical copies.
..? If hoarding pieces of plastic is your thing, then there's nothing stopping you

It's only possible up to hardware limits. You can remove the framelimiting subprocesses and get 60fps looking up at the sky while it drops to 20 in graphically intense scenes.

I assume I need an SD card for it, which I don't have yet. Other than that, what are the risks?
I'd never play online.

i become overwhelmed and anxious when i have too many games, so i choose to only buy games legitimately so i wont buy a ton but only play a little.

Ah, I see. So I guess the only way to hit a consistent 60fps for MHXX is playing the 3DS version on Citra.

>new exploit..
>he doesn't know

MADLY...Because you held me tight

Based autist

Most console games have a framerate limit to prioritize consistent framerate over a rollercoaster going from 60 to mid-20s. Back when I had a shity PC I'd limit games to 30 because it was easier to play that way.

>hack your switch and support trannies
or
>don't and support based ninty while shitting on retardERA

>Value of it goes from 300-400 dollars
>To zero.
Not if you sell it on the grey market, I have a friend that paid his medicine school selling hacked consoles, god bless him.

why reply to each point if only 1 or 2 of those was actually a decent response?

>This is more Nintendo's fault than anyone elses
How the fuck does this have to do with anything he said?

No, I don't see any reason to.

How safe is the whole hacking process? I hacked my 3DS in the time you had to downgrade the firmware to start the whole process, and you had to copy a million things over. I don't want to do stuff like that, not in a much expensive hardware.

Haha, thanks for defending me

>why reply to each point
Because some people are extra stupid
>if only 1 or 2 of those was actually a decent
I'm not judging, just replying
>How the fuck
Rude tbqh
>does this have to do with anything
Probably not

Yes. What else would I do with this piece of shit?

If you have a 1st production run Switch it's permanently hackable. Connect the pin on the far left side of the right joycon slot to the pin on the far right while holding volume-down and power. This puts you into recovery mode like on an Android phone and lets you sideload hacks.

Based gentleman

>give attention to the mentally ill
or
>give money to corporations

>tfw hacked Wii U, 3DS, and Vita and love the features it brought
>can't hack my switch because it was a gift from a relative and it's already been updated to the latest firmware and it's one of the newer models with the hardware exploit fixed

Shit sucks, but I can't complain, I did get it for free. Maybe a amazing entrypoint will happen in the future.

How do you tate your switch??

Not in front of the children

What does a hacked switch have to do with tranny's...

>he doesn't know

SEX CAULDRON?

You're on Yea Forums

fuck yes, dodonpachi.
What system is that? Arcade or ps1?

Sneed

Tell me

Arcade, running in tate. Switch is the best portable shmup device ever

It's like you're not even speaking English

>he doesn't recognize basic vidya terminology
What are you even doing here?

You should really be asking yourself the same question irregardless

Please tell me everything I need to get this exact setup

I don’t even think that’s a word

Nice, Cave shmups are incredibly underrated. I have a ton of ps1 isos, and there are a few for the life of me I can't find good bin cue rips of. Dodonpachi is one of them. I still played it on MAME, good shit.

Playing retro games on a 6" 720p display with a 3 hour battery isn't as glamorous as it sounds, trust me

Paperclip and SD card.

no animal crossing hasn't released yet

If you want to fuck your joycon connector, go right ahead

You just need to do it once and then enable autorcm.

>5732002609
Is that your fucking phone number?

Only one way to find out user.

And most importantly, an old Switch.

how easy is it hacking the first hardware? i have a usb 3 or whatever that one is that comes with a pro controller

you need a jig and reading comprehension
it's pretty easy if you have those three

And stole a kiss in the night

I'm not a sinner, so no. Have fun in hell.

>I'm not a sinner, so no. Have fun in hell.
based moralfag

Your comment reminds me of that Simpsons episode where home was concerned he might go to hell for installing bootlegged cable TV.

I don't even own a hacked switch or any switch.....but grow up, hell isn't real

lol

>you need a jig and reading comprehension
>three
>reading comprehension
>three

This is me every time too. I wait until the hack is perfect and then sell all my games.

Nintendo is on full homebrew lockdown mode. They don't want you to backup on your own devices because that also means that you can restore those saves. So any indiedev could fuck up and allow some arbitrary code execution like twilight princess on wii, and nintendo couldnt do shit but take down their game and wait for the next exploit to pop up. Of course it's nintendo so they still managed to fuck up.

What?

I'm sure as hell trying

LOL what the fuck. I just imagine some newfag putting his real name when i read that

>they still haven’t managed to hack newer versions
bros....i’m getting worried....

Recently hacked my switch, plese recommend me some nice custom themes

Attached: 8f800d5ee7defcd0eaf9e163011757110cfbfbde.jpg (1800x2520, 1.17M)