How do I make myself like video games again?

How do I make myself like video games again?

Attached: F167C90B-60E1-4B9E-91E2-EF3793593B35.jpg (427x427, 78K)

Do some really boring normie shit for a while.

Stop playing entirely for a bit. Then come back and play a relaxing game or something.

Attached: __diddy_kong_and_donkey_kong_donkey_kong_series_and_etc_drawn_by_gyan_akenosuisei__0a8a174307e833c3e (1278x903, 1.1M)

Why are you asking this question on a board that literally hates videogames?

Have you played;
Abzu
Little Nightmares
Inside

Those are all.genuinely good, fun (and short) games

1. Get a job so video games are more meaningful
2. Get some friends to play vidya with
3. Find a new hobby that interests you

Not to shill or anything, but Inside is free on Epic games store, along with celeste. And Abzu is the free game next week.

Attached: __iz_original_drawn_by_asuteroid__90e986207e797a05b522d49328040f64.jpg (4096x1706, 620K)

You can't. As a form of entertainment it's pretty much ruined. All the big games are soulless derivative shit and anything good is hidden under a pile of bullshit. You'll never walk into a store again and oggle all the new releases you might only play a few of in the next year. You'll never excitedly rent a new unknown game from Blockbuster not thinking of the circumstances of it's creation or how similar it is to other games you played, but only if the fun you'll have this weekend. Gaming mags will never be relevant again. If you have any friends who game 3/5 of them will only be into zoomershit like fortnite. The others will be so tired from work and family obligations you'll get like a good hour of casual game time a week with them if that. Everything is tainted by the politics of the day and you're old enough to understand it. You'll never be able to lose yourself in a game world again. You'll think about how a game is programmed and notice the little changes the developers made to cater to the ever growing target audience. It's over man. I know I'm projecting. Maybe you don't care about that shit at all

Get a real fucking life and stop forcing yourself to constantly play when you don't want to.

Never browse Yea Forums again.

This. Fuck.

Attached: 1566509124033.png (726x1448, 752K)

Plays pachinko

Just play ps1/ps2/snes/gamecube games again

unironically take a break. My problem was being too restless from spending all of my free time inside. As you grow up, you need a more active hobby

1. Try new games instead of playing the same genre consistently
2. Take LSD

had 2 whole months of free time, nothing to do all the time in the world
didn't open a single game once, just spent browsing the internet LOOKING for something to do

Weed

Attached: DUDE.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

Attached: tfw no gf.gif (500x461, 234K)

Just reset your dopamine level in the menu and you should be good.

Like other are saying, the key to life is essentially self harm. Deprive yourself so you can trick yourself into feeling relief of that self-made deprivation. It's a very gay concept. Fuck that shit. New hobby/genre/console or whatever might be enough variety to get you playing again, but I think it's a lot more likely you can't enjoy them right now because of external issues. Can't get advice for that.

I was going through the same thing, then I relaised I needed to play new type of games, I've been playing too much open world and shooters, but now I'm looking into sandbox stuff.

I doubt you'll get much done if you try playing on LSD, I tried vidya on shrooms once and couldn't stop running into walls and zoning out

gee thanks for covering Tim. I'll pirate them guilt free now

>taking a break from sitting in front of a screen too often is equivalent to self-harm

Attached: 1506397716901.png (270x272, 31K)

>New hobby/genre/console or whatever might be enough variety to get you playing again

This is true in my experience, everytime I got a new console it was right during the time I had lost intrest in games and sure enough as soon as I got the new console my intrest came back two folds.

When I don't feel like playing games I go watch hot Russia girls play them on stream, it's actually better then playing games cause it saves money.

What causes this mental illness

Not being gay