What makes a man donate his hard earned cash to millionaires?

What makes a man donate his hard earned cash to millionaires?

Attached: .jpg (1200x800, 30K)

no introspection

loneliness

i pay 3 dollars to make a joke that is going to be heard by twenty thousand people

7 spam isn't a joke zoomer.

this
some streams it's like a dollar. A dollar to tell a joke and get lots of reactions from thousands of people ain't bad.

>7
Real men spam rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And literally no one will remember 10 seconds later

The lack of any feeling of community or brotherhood in his real life I would say. This is a pretty lonely generation

lonely retards who use twitch as a "friend simulator"

millennial """men""" get off on being paypigs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

I dunno OP, Republicans aren't very bright to start

The dopamine kick is enough to justify for these people.

What do you call going to the movies then?

*anime voice clip plays loudly*
woah thanks the donation OPthefag69!!!

I don't donate to twitch but if I did the only one I would donate to is Jerma, the man is literally the funniest man on the planet.

A better waste of money than giving it to idiots to let you watch them play video games...

The foods a scam though, anyone who buys theatre food deserves to be robbed.

>it's okay when I do it

kys

Normalfag syndrome

Yeah because when he's doing it he's not paying to watch some nu male scream over Fortnite, learn the difference toddler.

What makes a man labor to make millionaires richer?

Attached: 1379213014659.jpg (512x384, 32K)

I haven't eaten theatre popcorn in over 15 years, that shit is disgusting as hell.

Because paying to see the latest capeshit every other week is much better.

That picture never fails to make me burst out laughing

>spam W W W W W W W W W W W W etc
>the TTS bot reads each letter at a time
>"DOUBLE-YOU DOUBLE-YOU DOUBLE-YOU DOUBLE-YOU DOUBLE-YOU DOUBLE-YOU DOUBLE-YOU DOUBLE-YOU DOUBLE-YOU..."
>streamer visibly annoyed
Worth the $2, I say.

Assuming user watches that stuff.

Then you shouldn't be assuming user watches fortnite streamers.

>What makes a man donate his hard earned cash to millionaires?
Fuck off with your anti-capitalist bullshit, the ultra rich provide us with jobs and give our lives meaning.

Attached: 1553073603446.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Yes it really actually fucking is.

how does a twitch streamer provide you with a job

If you think any streamer is worth donating to you don't belong on this site or this planet

pathetic

My life doesn't need meaning nerd.

Just tie the noose already and save the world some resources

The dollar in my pocket is better off in the bank account of a billionaire. The rich handle money better than anyone else, they use their money to strengthen the economy and make the world a better place.

Attached: 1553074916393.jpg (620x349, 94K)

While its a safe bet to assume user is watching the MCU fuck up another character or storyline, its a lock that if you're stupid enough to be watching a streamer they'll only be playing at most maybe 3 titles, that EVERYONE else is playing.

>being too stupid to be self-employed
as expected of a commie

how does a twitch streamer strengthen the economy

>>being too stupid to be self-employed
Not everyone is born equal some are born to serve a higher purpose.

Anyone with large sums of money earned it, when they spend and invest that money they make the world a more productive place.

they are so detached from affection or are complete npcs that they can't think of spending it on anything better or they're so loaded it's like throwing bread at pigeons or they think it will let them finally form a relationship with the opposite gender i.e the female streamer

Your investments only make Twitch streaming more lucrative, it's not going anywhere productive.

imagine paying and orbiting women who find you repulsive

Attached: amouranth-mods.webm (960x540, 822K)

The market decides what is and isn't productive anything that makes money is productive and therefore right. What ever makes the most money in the market is the most right.

>baiting this lazily

Attached: 1563641540643.jpg (478x523, 105K)

>plastic tits
>10 pounds of makeup
>manface
>practically naked on patreon videos
this bitch still makes over 25k a month from all the thirsty betas and the pathetic cucks, imagine that