>7.5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: yikesdude.png (1020x715, 403K)

fuck man just run the grade to the ground and naruto run my boyo ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otxA7fpPMPc

Why doesn't metacritic just filter out all the shitpost scores?
Not just the 0s either, the 10s as well since they're only there to counter act the 0s.

So this... is the power of the switch...

>the year of our Lord 2019
>still trusting """User Reviews"""

Attached: PS3FAN2.png (677x490, 44K)

NOOOOOOO THEY'RE JUST SONY INFILTRATORS AND SABOTEURS YEAH THAT'S RIGHT OUR GAME IS A 10 RIGHT BROS? BROS?!

Don’t worry, give it some time and they’ll just remove user score all together.

Attached: Spicball.png (636x248, 17K)

too many sony fanboys hate nintendo, i suppose rating other games is better than playing nogaems

it's an 8.5

going to wait for the ps4 port lol

is literally 90% of the hate reviews fucking spanish kikes?
why is the PS4 fandom full of dirty mexicans?

LMFAO

Accurate review desu. This game is shit compared to DMCV.

The PS4 has a 100 million console market share, literally everyone that likes games and/or plays on consoles has one. What do you mean?

Post your copy and your switch. I will leave Yea Forums forever if you do.

You'll be waiting for literally forever.

You mean a bluray reader comes with Netflix?

>literally everyone that likes games and/or plays on consoles has one. What do you mean?
>people who buy the yearly piece of shit sport game and play fortnite "likes game"
I'm glad we can both agree that women and children who spend 100k on mobileshit are hardcore gamers as well. They don't "like games" they "like trends."

Nope, the console that made more revenue from network purchases than the whole worth of Nintendo. Also has the most games.

>Attach rate of 10
Not so fast, shitposter! Why does the PS4 make you so angry? Will this happen with the PS5 too?

Again, what makes you think Switchlets are hardcore by that merit too? Its literally the most casual, shit console (objectively) on the market. What are you arguing exactly?

they *shipped* 100 Million, not sold
they're different user
and second of all, why are most PS4 users third-world faggots?
almost all the negative user review are third-world faggots with 10 on PS4 games and 0 on Xbox and Switch games

switch doesn't even have netflix lol

I play xbox one hehe

>OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE METACRITIC BROS!

Attached: when_the_soy_hits.webm (374x500, 2.99M)

"Shipped" will be sold by Christmas.

>and second of all, why are most PS4 users third-world faggots?
Source? Most of the revenue comes from the US.

>almost all the negative user review are third-world faggots with 10 on PS4 games and 0 on Xbox and Switch games
How is this not applicable to any fanbase again?

I love how you didn't answer to any of my arguments.

uh oh somebody call reggie

Attached: mamamia.jpg (1292x454, 164K)

It would have to involve a good question that's not made by a retard.

NOOOO! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 5 BY NOW BROS! REVIEW BOMB HARDER WE CANT LET THOSE NAZIS WIN!

Attached: 1549225754184.jpg (182x276, 9K)

>almost all the negative reviews are spanish fucks
>I-I dont see it! Ninty h-has it too! Source
>literally in the fucking Metacritic
why do sonyfags love to move goalpost when they're arguments are falling flat?

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

>mobile port
How about no?

I still can't believe how pathetic console fanboys are to do shit like this. What is wrong with these people?

Attached: 1204959916890.gif (126x126, 5K)

KEEP REVIEW BOMBING

You claim that everybody who likes games owns a PS4. This is wrong, and I stated why. 70% of PS4's sales are clearly made up of people who buy your typical throwaway yearly rehash, like Fifa, Madden, CoD, and whatnot. I wouldn't consider the main audience of those game to be very fond of any game outside of the ones I mentioned. Do you even realize the attach of PS4's best-selling exclusive? Fucking abysmal. Uncharted 4 has sold FIFTEEN MILLION (and was sold in a bundle).

That's 15% attach rate.

>Confirmation bias based on a small sample size
>Literally no evidence beyond cherry picking

I bet you never passed high school math, did you?

It isn't perfect. A hard 8 at best. Chain Jumping fucking gets annoying due to collision physics and you won't be able to grasp the full potential of your moveset until you unlock it all. The graphics are choppy even with the nice art direction and even with the 30FPS cap it isn't the most stable game in the world.
But I'm enjoying it for what it is all the same because I'm not a mindless drone who deludes myself into believing I'm playing perfection nor am I some console warring retard shitting on the game for not being on a different console.

>This is wrong, and I stated why
You are gatekeeping games you like and dont like. Many people don't like garbage like Pokemon too, should people also not touch a Switch because of it?

> 70% of PS4's sales are clearly made up of people who buy your typical throwaway yearly rehash
That's not true at all, since it has a 10 game per console attach rate. That far exceeds the number of every release you just listed. Moreso when most people dont buy the yearly sport releases.

>I wouldn't consider the main audience of those game to be very fond of any game outside of the ones I mentioned.
Source? The PS4 just has dilution among the vast library.

>Do you even realize the attach of PS4's best-selling exclusive? Fucking abysmal. Uncharted 4 has sold FIFTEEN MILLION
But that's amazing numbers? What are you talking about?

So why are game companies religions now?

NIntendo has been like this since the Wii era. Wii U just brought out the worst in people, and is peaking with the Zoomer era and the Switch being a fad.

Attached: 4.webm (426x240, 1.25M)

This is perhaps the most sounded critique of the game ive heard so far, and I havent played it yet. Hearing comparisons to DMC and Bayo and Neir automata doesn't help me understand if I would want this game since I didnt get any of those or even GoW. And I would probably had to wait a week before youtubers pit up something watchable

Because kids don't have fathers
Because Christianity is dying
Because more non-whites on the internet.

As opposed to the three year rehash of Mario, Zelda, and Smash. Why do nintendo fans think their games are so above it all?

So uh how about them anime cop video games guys?

Because they have brand power. People justify quality based on brand, when they literally cycle consoles just to re-release exactly what you listed every gen. Guess what's coming out in 2021? Mario Kart 9, Smash Pentaultimate (with 3 new characters WOW), and Zelda rehash 2.

>You are gatekeeping games you like and dont like. Many people don't like garbage like Pokemon too, should people also not touch a Switch because of it?
Define what you mean by "people who like games" then. Because, as I said, the way you're defining it is basically claiming that a person who pays out the ass for mobileshit "likes games" too.
>That's not true at all, since it has a 10 game per console attach rate. That far exceeds the number of every release you just listed.
FIFA 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Madden 25, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
CoD Ghosts, Black Ops III, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare, WW11, Black Ops 4
That exceeds way more than 10 games. Keep in mind, the people buying these sports games are buying it every single year.
>Source? The PS4 just has dilution among the vast library.
This doesn't mean majority of PS4 owners are buying these games the exceed the status quo, as I already told you.
>But that's amazing numbers? What are you talking about?
15 million sales/15% attach rate on a console that has sold 100 million to you is impressive? Are you serious?

I don't

Why ignore all the 10 reviews in spanish? Does Yea Forums have an agenda?

>three year compared to one
>even trying to compare the amount of reusing stuff in Smash, Zelda, and Mario to the likes of games like FIFA, Madden, and etc.
This has gotta be bait. Nobody can be this obtusely retard.

Not the guy your replying too, but you're right. This dumb notion that only fifa and cod are selling on PS4 is absurd. Pretty much every game under the sun sells the most copies on PS4.

>Define what you mean by "people who like games" then.
Anyone that likes games.

>the way you're defining it is basically claiming that a person who pays out the ass for mobileshit "likes games" too.
Switch games are low quality mobile games and sell well, what of it?

>That exceeds way more than 10 games. Keep in mind, the people buying these sports games are buying it every single year.
Source that every buyer is buying most of this list? Wouldn't each game approach 100 million units sold if you were right? I'm waiting.

>This doesn't mean majority of PS4 owners are buying these games the exceed the status quo
This also doesnt mean you listed everyone's library.

>15 million sales/15% attach rate on a console that has sold 100 million to you is impressive? Are you serious?
Yes? Are you retarded? This was the same shit that happened in the PS2 era.

Switch's attach rate is impressive. PS4's is mediocre.

>Anyone that likes games.
Yes, user, and I'm pretty sure people that like games don't have to own a PS4, which you stupidly tried to claim.
>Switch games are low quality mobile games and sell well, what of it?
Good, valid argument. I can tell you're really into a genuine conversation like I'm trying to have.
>Source that every buyer is buying most of this list? Wouldn't each game approach 100 million units sold if you were right? I'm waiting.
When did I claim every single PS4 owner was buying these games? I said 70% of audience is, and that's very obvious because this is the same audience that PS4 is rigorously trying to gain. See: exclusive CoD deals and extensive advertising of sports games.
>This also doesn't mean you listed everyone's library.
And? I understand that. Just because you firmly believe that much of the audience isn't licking the feet of EA Sports doesn't mean a good number of them don't own a lot of this shit. You don't even know everyone's library yourself, so it seems we're at an impasse.
>Yes? Are you retarded? This was the same shit that happened in the PS2 era.
It's incredibly mediocre to the Switch's attach rate. A 15% attach rate doesn't sound very impressive to me, especially when you consider the best-selling exclusive is easily Sony's most valuable exclusive and came bundled with shitty slim consoles after a price-drop.

fuck outta here with this insight. Yea Forums is where brains come to shit

Attached: ignore me.gif (295x222, 3.51M)

>three hours long first playthrough
>shallow combat with little variety
>mash one button/attack over and over
>parry the slow moving obviously telegraphed attack
>press X to awesome
>difficulty doesn't change anything except making you die in one hit and enemies have a load of health
People are just getting tired of sweatshop derivative garbage from PlatinumGames

Attached: 1565977932160.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Nintendo fans aren’t the ones review bombing a game they can’t have.

Why are nintenlards so insecure and easy to trigger?

See the post above yours.

Bullshit, they did the same crap with GoW after it won GOTY

That’s because the people in the game industry who decide who gets the award aren’t swayed by autistic user reviews.

I mean yeah this game could be fun for a few hours or so, but imagine being a grown man dropping 300 bucks on an underpowered console that's basically half designed to be played like a gameboy.

Imagine , 2 years and a half later, still being incredibly assblasted at the switch success. I do that, see you, and I feel so much better about myself.

>that’s basically half designed to be played like a gameboy
Yes, and...?

>Wonderful 202 never
>can't even get a port
fuck you Platinum

Attached: W101stare.png (731x627, 671K)

I'll stick to dmc3 graphics have gotten to realistic for me

A couple months ago when Days Gone came out Sony fans were claiming that metacritic/reviews meant nothing. Also user review scores are straight trash when it comes to video games

I'd play a dedicated handheld console for that, not a bulky half assed one.

7.5 is accurate.

It wasnt terrible, it wasnt groundbreaking.

Its enjoyable in its own way, but has issues that, while they dont keep me from enjoying the game, make me feel that there is wasted potential

>Mexico
Spain retard. It’s FIFAland.

Sonybros sure are butthurt lmao

Mexicans buy Xbox for Gears. Sony fans are filled with 2K nigs, FIFA euros, Movie game trannies, and shitty little hype beast Fortnite kids.

Then the shitposts will just start using 1s and 9s. Then we'll have to start ignoring 0-1 and 9-10, and the process will repeat itself until there are no valid review scores anymore.
On second thought, give this man a medal.

Yeah they weight the fuck out of their critic scores but they don't weight their user scores - making user scores pointless.
Anidb.net has the best weighting system of any site around. More sites should use it.