UnderRail

Ok, here me out, hammer wizard, but with exothermic aura

Attached: Underrail Expedition.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=EMP_Grenade
underrail.com/wiki/images/b/bd/Black_Sea_map_with_locations.png
youtube.com/watch?v=f6UyloBn0uE
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9441&hilit=underrail
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Different but okay, I guess.

Attached: Succ.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

Oh, what the fuck!

oh yeah, dominating.

Attached: 20190830201832_1.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

>grey army base
Am i supposed to just murder everyone?
It's fucking annoying that even if i stealthy kill someone, everyone else turns immediately hostile.

Oh my lad
The worst is yet to come

Attached: Robot's anal rodeo.jpg (1024x768, 243K)

YES! My insectoid brethren! Let us do battle with the disgusting soulless automatons!

Attached: 20190830202041_1.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

If you're male, you can fool them wearing a soldier armour vest

I have, but i've already exhausted all possibilities without killing them and got nowhere.

...Fuck me, I don't think I can do that with my bare hands. Might have to get hold of the power fist before I do it.

Ah, dominating.

i would've die without my poor crispy insectoid brethren

Attached: 20190830204518_1.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

I will give you a few hints, user.
Commander
Bathroom assasination

Thanks, i already gave up for now though, gonna get a level because there's a million shit i can't open because of 5 lockpicking and hacking points.

You can do it, you will need to pump electronics and chemistry
From now on since you know this, you will buy and HOARD all Electromagnetic discharge you see in electronicts shops
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=EMP_Grenade

Pump chemistry to get HE nades MK V, craft yourself fire resistance gear for industrial robots flamemos, get a very high and strong shield for plasma sentries, and stay mobile to avoid getting K.O. by industrial bots

Where does Todd go after he opens the R&D door for you?

Post tin cans

Attached: 20190830230216_1.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

Ah fuck, so I have to approach this area later too. These bastards are just too tough for my fists right now. Maybe when I get combo.

Attached: 20190830210345_1.jpg (1920x1080, 261K)

Scratch that, kek.

>Killing a big 20 strength motherfucker with your sword

It's like David and Goliath, if David had access to poisoned caltrops and fragmentation grenades.

Attached: david and goliath.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

Dont bother doing that quest right now
Not because you cant, but because youre taking too long
If you take too long, burrowers will respawn

Its okay, Moses had a rocket launcher
Hey, its canon, just watch the last season of the bible

Oh yeah, that's it. That's the paste that makes unarmed into an absolute powerhouse.

I can do some actual fucking damage now.

Attached: 20190830212436_1.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

that looks like a really fun gladiator build, can your guy handle mobs head on?
and can you waltz through crawler areas without giving a single fuck?

You don't really need to kill anyone, you can just go on the upper floor, sneak to the commander's room and take his card and clothes, you just need to switch back to the soldier's clothes on the warehouse floor otherwise another commander will question you and find you're an intruder.

>tfw just waited for him to trek back to the back alley, mindfucked him and executed him with a plasma blast to the face for a gorillion damage
Nothing personnel ironheads...

I am currently playing on hard. It is very strong at killing things, but as always grenades are mandatory to pretty much any build. The damage output can be insane. My shield bash regularly crits for like 400+, and my record so far is ~550 (that I wish I screenshotted). In a few levels my shield bash will cost 0 AP so it will be free. A few levels after that it will have a 1 turn CD, so I get a free bash every turn, sometimes 2 if I am using my temporal manipulation ability. As a melee character it can obviously be pretty rough at some spots, I actually had a lot of trouble with the train quest because of that retarded sniper consistently one-shotting me. However after a few tries I got past it. You also need to know that Swords can be very inconsistent. Sometimes I will flurry and triple crit, regular attack and crit, and shield bash and crit and kill everything. Other times your flurry misses on the first attack and your attack and bash misses too and you're stuck in melee range with nothing dead.

Crawlers/Death Stalkers are not hard to fight, but still annoying. If I want to actually clear the area it is a lot of spamming flares. Then you sprint up, taser them, and kill them in 1 or 2 turns. My Riot Shield + Shield Emitter makes even Death Stalkers do very little damage. However one big advantage the build has is that if I just want to go THROUGH the crawlers, sprint + temporal manipulation means I can easily out run them and just leave the area before they hurt me.

>one (1) shotgun blast
>entire mall rushes me
Thank Tchort for doorways

Attached: m-maybe.jpg (827x566, 109K)

Attached: machetes are cool.png (917x457, 833K)

>free shield bash
o-ooh... sounds like a legit reason to use riot armor.

But I'm more surprised that you aren't trivializing melee encounters with riot shields. Are you able to tank or do you have to kill and CC everyone in order to survive?

You have to spend at least 5 points into Shield Bash but it does really make it great (3 for reduced AP cost, 2 for CD reduction). Knifes/Swords are generally blocked and deal little damage. Many monsters melee attacks (such as crawlers stings) are also blocked. Sledge guys still deal a lot of damage though, especially if they're high level or have electrified ones. However they're able to be bursted down or just CC'd/Kited if they're too tough (I killed Balor in like 2 turns). If I a fighting non-sledge melee guys I can generally just tank them until they die, and that is with gear that isn't super duper great. I am gonna make myself a Super Steel helmet sometime soon.

Do Crawlers and Bots turn hostile on each other now? when i played it they teamed up against me

Enemy AI is weird. Sometimes if they see you first they will hunt you down even if someone else is shooting them. However in that building you can unlock one of the doors, throw a grenade into the hallway near the entrance to the cave, and it will attract both crawlers and bots and they will duke it out while you sit in your cuck closet.

Can I play this with one hand? I fucked my non dominant one up.

Attached: 1542932406379.png (500x500, 106K)

It would be kind of annoying. How fucked up is your hand? Can you still hold shift or control? Or press 1-9? You move with your mouse and click on shit for the most part and use the keyboard for hotkeys.

Whose dick do I have to suck in order for us to get an OP with a different image?

Pretty fucked up, I can't really use it to slap buttons. Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately not many in game screenshots are great for an OP , but some more OC would be lovely.

Combat is turn based, you can take it slow and click with the mouse for everything, but hitting Q to throw a grenade is easier than clicking it.

Assault Rifle tin can was my first build and I had a lot of fun with it. Is metal armor still useful on dominating though?

Just stepped into my first ventilation shaft, holy shit this game has some atmosphere.

Attached: rhPWtm6.gif (436x330, 1.5M)

who is this yngwar guy and how can i get him not to immediately try to fight me

Intelligence, food offering, or spear duel

i offered food and he attacked. need anything special?

>grey army base
>can't find my way out without triggering alarm
>funnel every single soldier into the kitchens with forcefield
>LoC enrage
I have no idea how a non-psi character would deal with this shit

Attached: 1377113950219.jpg (449x642, 47K)

How do I get out the Gray Army Based without Juice

Would I be able to get the crafting skill reqs copy pasta?

Toxic Gas, Nades, Beartraps
The usual really

Maybe a rare fish, never had any on me

Assuming that all parts are of level 160 quality, this is the effective crafting skill required.

ass: mech 153
flash: mech 5, chem 40
energy shield: elec 166
grenade V: mech 10, chem 112
leather armor: tail 128
leather armor w/ pad: tail 141
leather armor w/ coat: tail 141
leather armor w/ pad/coat: tail 154
leather boots: tail 128
leather striders: tail 128, mech 141
magn grenade: chem 40, tail 10
machete: mech 128
machete w/ energy: mech 128, elec 176
machete w/ taser: mech 128, elec 154
metal armor w/ 4 plates: mech 167, tail 128
metal armor w/ 4 plates/regen: mech 167, tail 128, elec 83, bio 83
metal helm: mech 128, tail 128
metal striders: mech 141, tail 128
napalm: chem 60, tail 10
sarah michelle gellar: mech 128
shot: mech 128
psi head: elec 128, bio 44
seeker gogs: mech 76, elec 128
seeker nvg: mech 76, elec 145
shotgun: mech 128
shotgun, combat: mech 153
ski mask: tail 128
smart gogs: mech 51, elec 147
smart nvg: mech 51, elec 164
sniper: mech 153
sniper w/ anat: mech 153, elec 25
sniper w/ smart: mech 153, elec 128
spear: mech 128
spear w/ energy: mech 128, elect 176
spear w/ taser: mech 128, elec 156
tabi: tail 128
tac: tail 128, mech 96
tac w: ssteel: tail 128, mech 128
tac w/ coat: tail 141, mech 96
tac w/ psi: tail 128, mech 96, bio 32
tac w/ coat/psi: tail 141, mech 96, bio 32

Again, all equipment was made with quality 160 parts for reference. Don't forget, you can get a +15% to crafting skills with crafting benches in your house. Some parts don't go that high, like leather, or psi carapaces only going to 100~. So you'll need way less skill points invested

PLEASE RESPOND!

past the first time getting out I don't think you can without juice

I've FINALLY butchered everyone in the gray army base.

Is their money good for anything?

Is there a similar list for persuasion etc checks?

>machete energy
>machete taser
hold the fuck up, there's 2 different electronic mods for melee? One uses an electronic discharger and the other...?

you can trade it to serbian dude if you're with the free drones for real money

The wiki lists all the checks for intimidation, persuasion and mercantile, just check their pages.

damn

>deep caverns
Man, this place sucks

>get to pirate camp to negotiate
>negotiate with my fists
>2 hours of combat and looting and exploring
>rescue prof
>get him back
>no one acknowledges I wiped out the pirates
Yea, ummm no problem guys

Attached: unknown.png (424x472, 289K)

Stop not following the script faggot

But it was an option in the captains cabin.

Yeah but it's one of these serbian option where the script just end

What parts should I put in when crafting armor?
How important is armor penalty for a ranged build?

Post a build at least, mate. Give us something to work with.

I'm not even sure what type of armor to use.

Attached: 546745675475.jpg (1388x622, 199K)

>hemopsychosis + last stand
This is pretty cool

this combat shotgun build is really breaking my balls. why is the ammo so expensive and rare?

will yahota ever warm up to a zoner like me? or am i no match for someone like chief briggs?

>enemy stands behind a door
>can't target him
STYYYYYYYYYYG

How do you get up to the Glowing Canine? Don't tell me you gotta go through the pirate base.

glowing what

The monolith above the entrance to the Black Sea. I want to kill it.

I was there and it's in the pirate base yes. You can kill it?

I assumed you can with the torch.

Torch comes from the monolith you dumb zoner

If it can delet a chunk of the shadowlith, I'm sure as hell gonna try to torch every single one of them.

Shadowlith IS just another monolith... yes?

Well you did already congrats, dont forget to torch the broken off piece of it too

>dont forget to torch the broken off piece of it too
T-That's the one I did manage to torch...

Finish your job

I tried torching the shadowlith itself, but it didn't do anything.

You didnt try hard enough user

Pipeworks... I bet the secret reptile overlords are behind this.
Can I even go back to it?

Yeah you can, but I hope you enjoy blasting through spooky void creatures

It is strangely satisfying...

Any reason not to kill the king?

Damn, I think I was so spooked there that I didn't notice the Shadowlith taking damage. There goes the dumb scalie rock.

I actually have no way to deal with strongmen as a pure psion with no points in psychokinesis, I can whittle one down little by little but as soon as I run into another one I'm totally fucked, fuck these faggots

Emps and stealth? Bear traps?

You can with patience and TM, but it's easier to just avoid them

>pure psion
>with no points in psychokinesis
The fuck are you doing?

I guess I could go back and make a bunch of EMPs
TM?
It's been a breeze before I ran into these fuckers, I even had to stop using Locus of Control because it made things too easy, running into an enemy that resists everything I threw at them really sucked the fun out of this game though

can this game be played with only a mouse?

no

how am I supposed to grab my balls while playing?

Alright imagine a hammer tin can build
but instead of a tin can.
You use infused hopper leather armor and tabis
And instead of tanking everything, you are a cunning stealthy dude, with a sledgehammer.

If you roleplay as a ratshagger, I guess.

Yeah sounds fun

Time Magick
So you dont have psychokinesis, no TM, does this mean you use only thought control and metathermics? And you never thought hmmm how the fuck am i going to kill robots?

>imagine instead of having massive DT/DR and 100% chance to get hit, you have no DT/DR and a 70% chance to get hit

One word

Heavyweight.

What does the special attack damage on googles refer to?

I do have it and it's not like this is my first tango with robotic enemies, you can effectively deal with the robots in the base game with temporal manipulation though, not so with these strongmen because of their massive amount of HP

shit like point shot and aimed shot. not sure the goggles bonus applies to all of them though

Shotties make a lot of noise, not a good choice if you're outnumbered and without a healthy amount of caltrops, unless you're a AGI shotgunner.

but you're zoom zoom fast!

>outnumbered
>mfw I get to kill 5 guys with a burst attack instead of 1

Attached: 1542146797338.jpg (407x482, 13K)

>play pure psi
>have two times as many non-passive feats as a typical non-psi build, on top of the many psi powers that alone could fill your 3 action bars
Uhhhhh Styg?

Just get armor sloping and sprint on a regular heavy armor build.

not fast enough, anything less than 100MP's is a failure

sanic metal armour > medium armour

Then use one of those small, one handed bladed hammers.

the mercantile check for shops
does it matter that you havent reached the second threshold before Mercantiling your way to the good stuff?
Or can you level that up later and then get access to everything you didnt have previously or do you wait for 95 merc and then mercspeech the shops open

do i look like a bitch?
anything less than 20str for balor is a mistake

>Or can you level that up later and then get access to everything you didnt have previously
This.

it works in a way that doesn't ever screw you over, if that's what you're asking

Dont forget all the psi drugs too

>playing for like 7 hours a day every day for a week straight
>get to deep caverns
>lose all motivation to keep playing
Can't tell whether this is because of my inability to finish games or this area just sucks.

>tell Professor that I didn't see any acorns
>can watch his hopes and dreams shatter right before me
O-Oh...
Is he at least a little bit less heart-broken if you deliver Todd to him?

>play build that all about stacking as many options as possible
>complains about having too many options

Yea Forums in a nutshell

same, had 3 playthroughs all abandoned shortly after getting to DC

Same, watch a speedrun to get to the Big Bad ASAP.

Yes, that cheers him up even more than the Acorn butultimately you are fucking Todd over by doing it.

How do special rounds work? Do they add the elemental damage to normal weapon damage? If so, why would I ever shoot anything other than 12.7 acid ammo? I should have enough with just the acid from Quinton and Fixer, maybe clean up Depot A once in a while too.

>12.7 acid ammo
I mean 9mm.

>fucking Todd over
Does he end up as a lab rat or something? I already passed him off to the Ferryman, so you can hit me up with spoilers.

Yes, more than ever as enemies do more damage, you need to go full tank mode

Yep.

Attached: dog bless north underrail.png (1840x229, 248K)

Honestly, both, DC kinda blows.
>Powerplant is somewhat ass, a nightmare for crossbowmen or knife-fu men, to the point crossbowers level persuasion to 130 just to skip it
>labyrinth isnt the worst thing in the world but its mostly dull as shit and its just acid damage galore
>mushroom area is damn near impossible if you dont either have completed powerplant and Caesarus for the biosuit, which is kind of a shit item, or if you didnt powergay it beforehand
>big ass fetchquest all around for pieces of the fucking gate, which most people have to do Poerplant regardless because low-ish mechanics
>then have to decide to do a mostly obscure puzzle which also requires you collect random bottles of detergent just to mix into the ultimate fuckup cleaner if your build isnt either a sniper or a pure DEEPS machine
>then have to endure Faceless autism
>and having to speak to Six
>Styg wants to make it even harder now
Murder me Pete. Just fucking slaughter me, I can endure the bullshit of the Fetid Marsh but fuck this.

Attached: 1478053613863.jpg (500x384, 48K)

Ammo has different properties, armor piercing ammo for instance is good for tin cans since it bypasses a good deal of their mechanical threshold.
>If so, why would I ever shoot anything other than 12.7 acid ammo?
Because it does jackshit to bots for instance.

In the end, it largely depends on the calibre of the weapon you're using,

is ti normal for the savages to attack even after i got the sea mines? Are there pre programmed attacks? After completing the joint security i already got another one and that is tearing the place apart, hnn, it dosn't help the fucks are walking all over my caltrops

Well, firstly, its ass to craft ammo. Secondly, AP usualy does better for tincans, hollowpoint is fine for squishiers and most spec ammo is usualy kinda ass, like 7.72 bleed shit. Rarely did I ever use it, and I see no use, besides maybe a sniper, but snipers are meant to just oneshot anyhow so recurring damage over time is bad, especialy since they will just heal it off.

Thats one of the few good special ammos. Dont know what to tell you.

The Ferrymen even warned you beforehand, the Sormibaren are not dettered with mines, you cannot deter them. The only deterrent is death. Yes, the first one when you meet them but after that you can go on a genocide and wipe them all out.

Just do what I do. The area where the faggot ass crossbowmen go, put in cave ears, the rest put in crawler or burrower trops, then fill everything else with bear traps. 70+ bear traps, at the least. Wear metal boots if you dont have sure step but cover every last inch in the good spiky shit.

There are five or six of those attacks that'll happen unless you genocide the natives. I genuinely wonder the average number of attacks players endure before they snap, and what percentage makes it through all of them patiently.

Damn, that's pretty much what I expected, but I still figured I was overthinking it.
Hope he gets his shit together while living on some old fuck's busted-up boat.

Ferryman is good end, you've done good.

I don't know why stygy thought this was a good idea, i would have been fine with pre determined attacks but the timed shit is annoying as fuck; It doesn't help the camp isn't prepared WHATSOFUCKING EVER and i'm surprised they even survived this long without me. There is need to be another quest where you get another auto turret and upgrade the soldier fucks with gear that makes them immune to caltrops

>people who dont just genocide the tribals
I imediately went there and killed them all besides magnars cave at the first playthrough because I was a lil bitch and didnt want supplies and shit to go bad. Shame that I also missed the Torch and shit but ah well, saved me a lot of ass hurt.

Its a expedition filled with fucking pansy ass Northerners user. I dont complain because its honestly fucking hilarious to see these wanabee tough soldiers get fucking dabbed on constantly by a bunch of Chalkzoners, and you do fine enough if you enable the turret/s and the naga, only hammerniggas and the naga itself can kill the latter while the turrets completely distract crossbowmen and make it easy peasy to deal with the rest.

>I genuinely wonder the average number of attacks players endure before they snap
It was 2 for me, not counting the first one. I love the combat theme, but fending off those attacks as a shotgunfag feels horrible. And seeing that no one at the camp wanted to repair mah Naga was the snapping point. Sailed straight north to remove them all.

>But shotguns are weak!
>Meanwhile getting the Brutalizer title in the Arena at level 12
Also, I might be starting to warm up to Long Barrels bros, Choke is still an undeniable waste though.

Attached: 73512.png (351x575, 196K)

You genocide all natives as soon you get the chance, user

Investing into int really pays off.

Attached: 20190831151100_1.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

Shotguns aren't weak at all, it's just that people somehow still refuse to learn how to use pellets properly because you can just wing it with standard ammo when it comes to AR/SMGs and most people are too ungabunga to understand it.

underrail.com/wiki/images/b/bd/Black_Sea_map_with_locations.png

So basically i have to kill every single map here with the N word? Even if i leave a single one up, they will still keep attacking?

Is there no way to reason with them? I heard someone here talking about one shaman being interactable

Tonight I dreamed about Faceless. Female Faceless.
I don't know what to think.

Bre 6P can carry you through the entire game. 12P and 20P are just overkill when you can actually use them properly but they're not necessary, it's Trainshot the one that leaves much to be desired.
Unless you use Long Barrel wink wink.

Attached: heheh.jpg (1200x434, 186K)

>Bre 6P can carry you through the entire game
Why would you do this to yourself, though?

Thinking of buying this, what are some popular builds?

You're talking as if they don't get the job done comfortably.

The gameplay is neat but there is so much tedium in this game, holy shit

20 pellets are 3 (THREE) times more satisfying, bre.

The absolute shotgun cope in this thread. Don't go to the firing range if you want to keep believing into shotguns and sleep tight at night, lads.

Oh pipeworks, I forgot that combat effectiveness is decided by the damage output at the firing range.

>big brain and balls tier
throwing
traps
exothermic sanic
shiv/crowbar
>respectable tier
.44 slot machine
hammer ninja
metal shotgun/spear/unarmed
>boring tier
everything else
>meta meme shit
pure psi
psi monk
metal assault rifle
>obnoxious faggot tier
psi hammer

Is there any way to see enemy resists or something?

Kill Magnar and their attack -maybe- will stop

>Shooting range meaning anything at all
Next time stay in the shooting range instead of posting bre

Yeah, shoot them.

That's the spirit, cope is bliss.

>know i should be playing astral chain because i just got it yesterday but i just have to play underail instead

how does a slavic man and his pals do it?

Attached: 1563592591530.gif (156x267, 62K)

If I use a 100 capacity battery to recharge a 60 capacity item, is the battery wasted?

Sure is. Get used to hauling around dozens of regular-ass lithium batteries.

yea i guess, but you'll be swimming in batteries anyways.

I guess?
The game shits out fusion batteries so it's not really a problem, it's not like they weigh much either so you can carry fifty or so with little problems.
You really shouldn't spend a lot of energy though, even Plasma guns don't drain you that much.

Based, thanks user

Who can I send to Dude's place so he can gather Juice components?

Yourself.

Dude's mom.

I think you need to pass some biology, mercantile, persuasion and intelligence checks, but basically you can convince Dude to produce Juice for you if you set up a supply line. Which you can do by talking to Quinton back at SGS.

>pass some biology, mercantile, persuasion and intelligence checks
Even as a just mercantile guy, I just asked him about making juice and shit and went to SGS to talk to him so I doubt you need all of those user. Use or instead of and.

>225

Attached: 1516727249981.jpg (602x709, 67K)

Oh so you still find oddities with normal experience on?

yes but they barely give xp anymore

gotta kill stuff on classic for exp

Yes, I know. I just didn't know you also find oddities.

>know i should be leveling warrior but underrail unlike vanilla is completely fresh and thus more fun

Had fuck all in any of those and it still worked

So about Acorn, how did Aran know?

His Sensei told him.

He's working for the same people that funded the expedition.

>astral chain
>no black people
>no transsexuals
If they aren't making their game accessible to western audiences, they aren't getting any of my money either.

How about chem guns?

>save their shitty fucking camp from burrowers
>tell them how to end a year long dispute
>do all the work
>nuke the ancient rathound
>some literally who walks into a tiny pool of acid
>fuck you, we'll kill you now
Every time. I'm really close to just purging this entire fucking place.

Attached: 4567465756745.jpg (1920x1184, 495K)

Obviously, but he knows if you find it. Not only that, he doesn't ask if you have the sequence for the quantum near-field lock, he knows you don't.

That's what you get for killing the rathound bro, wench.
Lets say he has moles in expedition camp and in Pirate Bay that tell him when you surface.

You can convince Edgar to help fight the Ratking?

Anything I should take to the DLC? Shit like Jackhammers and TNT?

Bear traps and caltrops.

Antidotes are a priority, but you will need a jack or tnt as well.

Cope

You can buy most necessities at the camp and, later on, return when needed. The only things in particular you want to bring with you are traps and poisoned caltrops. Maybe some delicious pentapussy and Juice.

If you meet him before going to camp and promise to kidnap the girl, he shows you a back entrance.
After doing the burrower quest you can rat him out to Edgar

bout like this
>no psi
yeah I got a little

my sledge juggernaut had it even easier, since they all do mechanical damage (maybe a little heat with nades)

Attached: b-but machetes are too risky.png (1105x738, 1.01M)

Bring a Jackhammer, tnt not needed

Doesn't explain the lock. Besides, you can be solo and report to no one. Then they have no way of knowing that you know about Acorn or that it was in Abyssal.

you gotta go through the pirate base

>Rail right now?

basically any ranged attack with a cooldown

you're burnt out
its hard to no-life underrail for more than a week

Anything that isn't Burst, Shotty Burst or Heavy Punch.

>tfw been doing exactly this
>tfw want to try a different character when I'm done with my first playthrough
aaaaaaaaaaa

naval mines only stop pirate invasions

DC sucks, yes, it's understable
But like the other user said, you got burn out, take a little break from playing vydia

That's bullshit, I watched a speedrun to be done with DC as fast as possible and then kept no-lifing on a new character.

havent turned off this game for WEEKS

Just because a dude managed to speedrun it doesnt mean you will be able to do the same with the same ease he had

Either steel yourself or take a break

What the fuck are you talking about? I watched what he did so that I'd know where to go while ignoring creeping dread.

I said hard, not dominating

You're a cheeky little zoner, aren't you?

Whatever, do what you want

any tips for dealing with the expense of early game ammo? im pretty much dry on bullets so ive been crafting all the frag grenades i can, but im having tons of reloads because of my 3 con ass getting put in a can every time more than 1 jerk gets drawn by the noise.

>persuade to get the .44 pistol
>aimed shot
>use fences to block off rathounds, use only aimed shot every 3 rounds
>psi beetles: get opportunist and bear traps/taser/nets, get them to open their heads and then get them rooted/stunned and use aimed shot on them (preferably with w2c)

Molotovs are way better

pickpocket

This is your threadly reminder that Ezra is a piece of shit.

Don't use shotguns and definitely don't use combat shotguns until you have at least some money to spare. All other ammo costs nothing in comparison.

load game after a week
i'm on swedish shores
everyone's dead
can't find my jetski

just bought this and i've been trying out various builds, it's pretty neato if i can ignore the occasional
>miss on last 95% chance to hit attack
>LERN 2 AIM
>heals back up to full
>bursts you in the face for one billion damage
but i imagine i'll just have to acquire proficiency.

who has spear crafting recipes early on? i can find literally everything else except that.

Attached: strummin' on the ol ban-joe.jpg (634x638, 122K)

>those statuses
wew lad, all in one round?

This is your threadly reminder that Ezra is your best friend.

all i've been doing for the last few years is trying out builds
i finished the game once

(swirly eyes) Yes, he is my best friend.

no i mean ive had it running 24/7 so i can play it whenever
i dont play cumminating because its artificial

buy from trader for all the free loot the game gives you?

i got the 44, but used the ammo on the first mission and it seems way too expensive to rebuy.
i couldnt find any rags :(
>stealing from your bros in your new home
user...

no seriously, even the wiki's not giving me shit.
who has spear blueprints? i gotta shank niggas and the piece of shit the armory has is literally the worst possible quality available.

Attached: 1561837622050.png (1125x1045, 2.11M)

The correct way to start the game is buying bear traps and cheesing some humans with your starter weapon to get some real armour and a real weapon. There's a stalker in underpassages wearing a tactical vest and there are at least 5 assault rifles before Depot A, I'm not sure about the locations. There's a load of SMGs too, I found a decent steel cat last time.

>these people know that you're a demigod who goes around deleting things that don't belong in this reality
>they send one weeb with a terrible fashion sense at you
What was the plan here?

Katana is a superior weapon, it was just a fluke.

Just started playing this, can I fuck myself by making extreme builds?

I take it machetes are just a slightly different flavour of knife like the knife varieties we already have, is this true?
are swords and spears gimmicky? I don't want gimmicky

they're both solidly strong options
I personally think machetes are the strongest melee weapon, but also the riskiest.

bring lots of TNT
you can sneak up to hives and blow them up
I wish I knew this on my first run

Attached: F U C K B E E S.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

out of interest, how does a knifebro in light armour not just eat shit instantly? is it all about cheesing out on throwing, traps and stealth like I'm used to?

Recycle leather items

Put traps and throwing into obnoxious faggot tier, and replace it with chem pistols, then the list is right.

Those 2 break the game apart just as bad as psi

>the only 2 out of 3 CC options that aren't psi are obnoxious faggot tier, but the last CC option is ok because I play it

traps and throwing aren't even a primary weapon though

>throwing-only
>traps-only

They can be if you're autistic enough.

I did a run like that once. I kept it up for about 20 minutes

>single handily do the entire expedition job, they just function as base of operation to give you some info and supplies
>single handily genocide the entire fucking black sea where people on underrail would be terrified to even step inside

They should have been bootlicking you and begging you to join them instead just out of fear in being in your way someday

youtube.com/watch?v=f6UyloBn0uE

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 1.33M)

>imyplying they guarantee cc

throwing and traps are broken because they can't miss, same as why psi is also broken

>Locusts

well, they have plenty of mp, and usually dodge/evasion
but yeah, its mainly control; you attack from stealth, hit with tasers/nets, focus fire until they're dead, then move to cover

isnt it always like that? that mall is always a death pit for me

>you don't get H&R if Decapitate insta-kills
That's fucking lawyer talk bullshit.

force field is so broken
this hive can only spawn one locust at a time

Attached: file.png (538x458, 413K)

>get to higher levels
>lower level feats are still more valuable than the higher ones
shit. i still need to pick up run n gun and gun nut along with barrel stare. gun nut first i guess

>take interloper
>go through fetid marsh without fighting a single wildlife
Yes... Ha ha ha... Yes!

Attached: interloper.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

I'm tempted to have another go at it and just not care about being gimped as shit and having to savescum endlessly. it has the right feel for me for underrail: being a sneakan leather coat knifefaggot

i always reccomend force field regardless of build. its such low requirements. hell, its my only psi i use for my tin can and its still worth the hp cut. reminder that hives have a maximum number of locusts it can spawn in a period of time. man was i stupid for trying to rush down the hive in combat when i could literally smoke them out like a beefarmer

>take psi pill
>shred hives with my mind before they spawn anything
>blow up a dozen of snakes in one destabilization on last screen

I ran a knife ninja up to lvl 14 on dominating, and it was my 2nd easiest run before expedition came out

only psi was easier

>mental breakdown an inanimate object
???

uh
i killed a hive while standing too close now im stuck

Attached: file.png (378x372, 244K)

Taking force field or contraction without being pure psi is full-on cheese, just play without taking the pill.
Whom are you quoting?

>without being pure psi
I meant to say without heaviliy investing into that particular psi skill for the other abilities.

>Whom are you quoting?
welcome friend

>>Whom are you quoting?
>welcome friend
Welcome, friend.

I know you're lying because the game crashes twice every hour

works for me ;p

Literally never crashed for me. There are about 4 options that may explain your crashes and all of them imply that you're a mongoloid.

Does Jack just vanish from the whole world when you join the Oculus? I'm not seeing him anywhere.

You can also set off the alarm manually and everyone leaves their room for a bit and go in to get the Commander uniform.

>>can't find my way out without triggering alarm
Get the uniform in the room next to your starting room.
Go upstairs and trigger the alarm and get the Commander uniform.
Hack the door in the west and get the oil.
Get out.

EZ

Do I have to kill the native chief to stop the attacks?

Wait, you can set off the alarm without turning them hostile? Can you assassinate a single spec ops dude after that?

>You really shouldn't spend a lot of energy though, even Plasma guns don't drain you that much.
Plasma knives do though, not sure about swords

Same. Slaughtered the whole Tchort base but DC made me stop playing after just one hour in there.

>There are about 4 options that may explain your crashes
Go on

Hasnt crashed on me, but I disable auto-save on transition just to be sure.

>force field is so broken
Clustering enemies with (+1 turn) FF then LoC Enrage them. Almost feels like cheating.

I'm at 49 hours and have had one (1) freeze where I quick-loaded the very instant that combat started. That's not bad/

Yeah, once you have the first uniform they just walk around a lot but it doesn't start combat. Maybe if they see you it does but I usually waited until the patrol had walked past before setting it off.

You're missing one of the gorillion prerequisites for this game that should be automatically installed with both GoG or Steam, your drivers are fucked, your PC is a toaster among toasters or you're using the common version of Win10 that can have anytihng wrong in it.

Fuck

Attached: interloper.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

>, you just need to switch back to the soldier's clothes on the warehouse floor
I just coughed a lot and used persuade and never had this issue.
What's the commander uniform even for if you need to switch back once you're in the warehouse?

>get to horticulture place
>try to open vent immediately
>lockpicking not high enough
>fuck guess i'll have to fight through everything on this floor
>murder entire floor
>remember jackknife
>try vent again with jackknife
>it opens

What about the Spec Ops though? That's what I'm most interested in, I'd like to kill just one for loot, but I don't want to slaughter the slavbros.

He does. He is a busy man, he ain't got time for squatting and being your personal merchant.

You flew too close to the sun, bre.

Attached: 1435020034857.jpg (222x225, 7K)

I don't know, sorry. I didn't kill anyone.

I assume if you engage in actual combat then everyone will swarm you no matter what.

Is this game fun? Seems hard to get into. I'm turning into a casual now

is there a way to get lepers and heartbreakers out of the water without waiting for them to attack? shock grenades maybe?

That one officer in the toilet doesn't trigger hostilities for the whole base upon death, so I'm curious.

Also, why are the resolution options so fucked and hard-coded in this game? Why is there no 4K option?

>without waiting for them to attack
No. Just use a low-low shield to completely block their spit. You have one, right?

That's the only way to walk freely on the second floor. Still need persuasion for the other officers though. Also on the first floor except in the warehouse regular soldiers let you pass.

I couldn't care less about his wares, but I did like the guy. Oh well, hope he's okay, wherever he is.

>not sure about swords
they do

Please die already, I got other things to do today.

Attached: 20190831104503_1.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

>stasis
>draw aggro then far enough that you cant see them anymore, then a bit farther; they'll waste all their points coming towards you
>wear their skin to become immune to their bullshit
>irongut + morphine + aegis

I hope we'll meet up with him for another quest one day. He has more reason to show up in North Underrail than Azif or Abram.

Surely it can't be worse than knives, you actually drain all of your stored energy in one turn because of how many attacks you do

one of the dudes in Junkyard
outside the real weapons merchant in teh same area with the bar

yeah, but that shit drains my shields like a bitch. Im not made of batteries. even though i keep a ammo count of 50 batteries each run with 50 more in my jet ski

>That's the only way to walk freely on the second floor.
But what's on the second floor? I just got the commander's uniform then wandered around aimlessly until I found the warehouse door then hacked it. Is there a key up there too?

There were a few rooms I couldn't enter as they shot me on sight so I didn't explore it 100%.

if your plasma core is about the same quality as the emitter, you get about 5 attacks before recharging

I can't tell which has more holes
my character with 15 parasitic infections and needle holes from injecting meds
or my keyboard's F9 key

Is the Cryokinetic Orb meant to be so OP?

With Psi mania and firing the orb directly at someone, it one-shots (or massively injures) nearly everyone in the game except robots.

Even Telekinetic Punch with double damage isn't as powerful.

It one-shots with tranquility too, it's the best spell against cannon fodder.

scrub

Psi in general is OP as fuck

HAHA IDIOT YOU HAVE WANDERED INTO MY TRAP

Attached: file.png (759x370, 441K)

Do not disrespect the locusts ever again.

yeah i found him, thanks
fuck yes shock spear. i doubt it's optimal but i'm having a lot of fun by pumping int and crafting skills and disassembling/reassembling shit into optimal configurations to jew merchants and make sweet armor.

After a trek to the marsh, you can give that shotgun to Razor

was it worth it

was it worth 200 charons

Attached: zero mercantile.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Why would anyone sell a unique item
Ever

>But what's on the second floor?
The warehouse keycard, if you don't have enough hacking for the gate. Also an oddity.

you can have good armor taking 0 dmg, then get crit like 10 times to get the parasites in you.

I could've sworn that the warehouse keypad was just "Locked.". I would've hacked it right there if I could, but I had to go get the keycard.

what about that knife tho

how hard is it to get to lvl 25 with oddity xp?

You can get it without Expedition, DC and pickpocketing.

I definitely got in there on my character without ever going upstairs

you can do it around when you get into the institute
thats without expedition

Yeah, exactly what happened to me. Heartbreaker armor served me well through the whole DLC, but it doesn't hold up against crits. Maybe strapping on the aegis gas mask would've helped.

infused heartbreaker armor
infused heartbreaker BOOTS (not tabis)
aegis helmet
and a low/low efficient shield

tin can+aegis gas mask as my armor. i still get smacked with parasites if im not careful

>infused heartbreaker BOOTS (not tabis)
I need to cavehop fast, please understand.

o-one oddity experience point, b-bre

read the filename, we self inserting here

i guess i should start doing non dlc shit for a bit.

is the shotgun even good?

It's even worse than what you can craft by then.

>combat shotgun
>combat shotgun that you didn't craft yourself
Hell no it isn't.

so get springs

Attached: snek armors.png (1172x825, 663K)

>Too lay to do fishing quest since I never fish anyway
>Genocide natives
>Have all required fish except one
Procastination pays off.

im loving the 5 burst shotgun i crafted so i can do without. i dont like how i need extended mag for it but it sets up the pump action 6th shell so well

None of the shotties in Expedition are even remotely good.

It's easy to make that mistake, because it gives you slavic gibberish and doesn't show you the check like it usually would. But it's actually a fairly high 100 hacking check.

It's always best to try and hack them anyway and it'll give you the required hacking level. It has to say something like "keycard only" if it can't be hacked

what ways are there increase ap and decrease ap costs for shotgun? drugs i know, but is there anyway else?

Temporal Manipulation

man i want to play something like underrail

FASTER

Attached: 20190822222923_1.jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

thanks

...barely

So I know merchant inventories upgrade/expand after Depot A, does that happen again after other major story events? I've been searching for Spearhead frames with 100+ quality for days and days and I've never seen one. I was wondering if the reason is because I put the main game on hold to play Expedition.

How much Persuasion do I need to let Ethan give me his medallion?
I wanna see what happens when you don't pickpocket it.

every 90 minutes

About three times thorughout the main quest. Just get 95 mercantile and unlock Oculus to have access to q160 since the start of the game.

>not putting points into mercantile
You reap what you sow

Speed is life. You stay safe if you go faster, it's a documented fact.
But seriously, the sprint cooldown reduction is nice to have.

Will expedition camp conditions worsen if im off doing main story shit?

Yeah well I'll be over here laughing at you with my 5 turns cooldown Sprint

Do you know what events trigger it? I wish I had skill points to spare for mercantile but I don't.

No, time stops when you leave the Black Sea.

Boots are actually FASTER than tabis if you use boot springs

You know what? I respect that.

YOU CALL THAT FAST
I WILL SHOW YOU TRUE SPEED

Attached: pigboots.jpg (301x722, 85K)

*laughs in hedgehog*

Attached: Sanic.png (1886x672, 1.88M)

could have been even faster with boots buddy

Attached: FAST.jpg (308x723, 91K)

God I wish that was me in those boots.
Or that I'd at least be finding 140q springs.

actually no, the tabi melee ap cost reduction got me even more AP through fancy footwork

OPTIMIZED

can even go further beyond, but these were made with deep caverns springs, while the other 2 boots were ones I used throughout the entire expedition
I got incredibly lucky with springs that game

Attached: FASTER.jpg (306x722, 78K)

I'm wanting to make a psi headband but I can't find any enhancements , who sells them?

Electronics and sometimes general merchants

>tfw I've been playing this game and rewatching tpb nonstop since june
send help

ive literally had it turned on this long bud come on

Attached: ss+(2019-08-31+at+08.46.48).jpg (253x117, 14K)

nigga, i have almost 800hs on the game and it hasn't crashed even once, it definitely has to be you

Why are so many people asking for slugs for shotguns? It'd just give you the option to turn your shotgun into a shitter version of the .44 hammer.

I have over 200 hours played and I only remember the game crashing once in the gray army base.

you are like little baby
watch this

Attached: sanic.webm (1092x614, 2.01M)

>after weeks playing on dominating, finally discover tasers
I can't fucking believe this

>mfw only found out yesterday you could destroy rocks blocking off areas with the jackhammer
the game always gets the best of us user

so there is nothing going on at rig? No quests or anything?

は...早い

It's for the pirate route.

Not unless you are a pirate.

I hope you named him cave hopper man

Do any of you roll glass-cannon builds? I'm 50 hours in with 4 constitution and 14 intelligence. Whoever shoots first, wins, in my game.

I don't know why I did this.

You can get lewd with one of the drunk pirates

What, just for the sake of it?

Free Drones or Protectorate? Which one gives the better benefits?

I already know Protectorate is the best group to side with if you're concerned about SGS.

Started playing this a few hours ago, but why no one wants to buy my stuff?
I tried every single merch i could find at the starting station.

I did a chemist build now i want to do a poison run next. What's the best way of doing it? Crossbows/traps/throwing and chemistry?

>Free Drones or Protectorate?
Whichever group is more appropriate for your character rp-wise, naturally.

is there any real use for coal and lighting fireplaces up?
I feel like out there somewhere is a secret fireplace and lights up a secret path to a secret cave or something, iunno.

no, you can get him to spill the beans on all the Rig's defenses and shortcuts, and steal his communicator to spy on them
which is useful when you're on the pirate route

no use on aegis route though, other than lewd

can I learn the power of cheat engine?

Is it better to slaughter the free drones at the train or persuade them to leave?

>no use on aegis route though, other than lewd
Yeah, that's what I was wondering about.

Slaughter the anarchist fuckers.

It's kind of all or nothing.
Either you build your character to sustain damage, or you don't and focus everything on killing fast and never getting damaged.
There's little point in making small investments in durability.

>pls restrict my behavior, daddy law!
Sickening.

well you can use the communicator to mislead people if you want to rob the Rig blind, but there's not much loot there anyways

Society is built on rights, only a pleb would disagree with that. Anarchist principles just allow gangs to abuse the average person. Law and order is needed.

Black Eels are bros though the sell-out fucks, so I don't think I want to rob them. Might just check out the lewd anyway.

yes but the protectorate is to tyrannical for it's own good
I personally prefer to use the drones as useful idiots to drive the protectorate away and instead force a strong inter-station alliance with SGS at the center

protectorate gives easier access to CAU armor (since you don't have to fuck up on purpose) and i feel the merchant is better, but thats probably all there is to it

How much health does that damn Shadowlith have? The void creatures keep zapping me to death before I can destroy it.

>I personally prefer to use the drones as useful idiots
Then you're just another tyrant.

if you want the full sequence you'll need high strength and persuasion
also lewd is only the seduction sequence, he falls asleep drunk at the end

Doing a grenadier/trapper character. Good stat distribution but I think I need to pick up a main weapon.
I have a strength 5 sniper rifle and i have strength 5... would i need better strength to use other snipers?

>I already know Protectorate is the best group to side with if you're concerned about SGS.
t. Vera

I'm proposing actual democracy, not this cover the protectorate uses
and the underrail needs laws and order, just not slavery

If I liked classic Fallout will I like this? Shill it to me

I think it holds for 7 or 8 blasts? On hard, void sneklets weren't much of an issue for me - just blew them up as they spawned.

5 strength is fine.

>I will be a benevolent dictator
And when you die?

Ah, yes, let the women and all those niggers vote against you, very smart. That's almost as bad as Protectorate.

maybe
It's less story focused

>I already know Protectorate is the best group to side with if you're concerned about SGS.

Attached: hmmm.png (360x49, 23K)

Ultimately, they are. Anarchism is bad for everyone, the Free Drones are a bunch of idiots, and the Protectorate's expansion is pretty much inevitable with the size, experience, and equipment of their army. All you do is slow them down if you side with the Free Drones.

20 charons have been deposited to your account, citizen.

Actual democracy is impossible and downright idiotic. Representative democracy is the way it is because the masses themselves are a bunch of fucking sheep.

By integrating from a position of strength, you basically lose nothing, and make an ally instead of an enemy.

>charons
>not united stations bux
Free Droolers can't get anything right, huh.

who says anything about dictator, I was elected in free elections as the leader of SGS, who in turn have a dominant position within the southern alliance due to their economic and military powers
any SGS citizen is free to form an opposition

More thorough Fallout combat, more bullshit, less plot, WAAAAAAYYYY more combat, still good fun, solid identity

It's like Fallout 2 compared to Fallout 1, without the constant pop culture references. Difficult but bloated

I fucked up by not having the torch when I initially visited Abyssal Station, so I had to suffer the transition initiative penalty and run all the way back to the Shadowlith. Apparently posting about it made my brain work though, I realized there was a door I could close that prevented all the snekkies I sprinted past from getting to me.

>implying your blue paper is worth shit
Protectorats truly are beyond brainwashed.

>I was elected in free elections as the leader of SGS
Because you were an unstoppable force of destruction>WAAAAAAYYYY more combat
I meant content

20 more than charons are worth, actually.

>and steal his communicator to spy on them
On the other hand it's also your first clue that they use communicators. If you got the communicator of another Eel guard, the rest of the guards will let you walk freely on the floor the guard was patrolling. So for example the communicator of a guard behind the toilets is good for everywhere except upstairs and the east platform. The communicator of a guard on the east platform is good there, but not elsewhere. And nothing's good for the sonar guard, for him you need the worker overalls and pass the checks to impersonate an electrician.

That's cool actually, my favorite part of Fallout was always trying new builds and see in how many different ways I can murder people, I'll get this game and add it to my ever growing backlog

>By integrating from a position of strength, you basically lose nothing
Tell that to Biocorp.

>free drones
Independent stations
>protectorate
big-gov anal devastation and gun-to-head dick-suckings, assuming they don't just kill you outright

Hmm, tough choice.

>Because you were an unstoppable force of destruction
Well if people approve of my zero tolerance policies regarding gangs and banditry and respect my willingness to get my hands dirty in the process then who am I to stop them?
And course, the pacification of the deep caverns will naturally be a great boon to the station closest to them

This is right up your alley then.

Nu Biocorp wasn't looking for integration and fought the emerging Protectorate.

>Nu Biocorp wasn't looking for integration
Exactly, if even a retarded organization like Nu Biocorp still saw through Protectorate's bullshit it's hard to make any argument in favor of brutal and aggressive globalists.

>if you don't want a totalitarian dictatorship you want anarchy!!1

Attached: 1517202150061.jpg (645x645, 66K)

so with both Tchort and the Faceless gone as well as the largest source of mushroom mutants quelled
how feasible would it be for a strong Southgate Station to start recolonizing hollow earth, or at the very least send in research expeditions

cavic the hopperhog

sure
just don't do what I did
I just wanted to see how high the numbers go
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9441&hilit=underrail

Attached: Untitled.png (1018x550, 380K)

>how feasible would it be for a strong Southgate Station to start recolonizing hollow earth
It depends on how the game justifies the endlessly respawning enemies

The southern Free Drones aren't even united under any kind of idea of democratic or anti-imperial ideology. Fucking Kokoshka is from a dictatorship run state. Do you really think siding with them will change anything other than halt the advancement of the Protectorate?

>225 XP

fyuckingk what?

Do you think we could convince Ezra to help?

in classic, oddities still spawn and give varying degrees of XP

Am I supposed to need anything else from them?

who here solved the music cipher? I couldnt put in the interest

Who can SGS even send there? They're a bunch of jobbers, not counting (You) and the local psigod just chilling at the cyberlabs.

Don't think he'd need convincing to go do some real science shit.

I sure as fuck don't want Free Drones to do anything other than be fodder against the Protectorate.

Does Vsync set anyone else's FPS to 30? I noticed the game was janky as hell and disabling vsync brought it up to a constant 62 FPS

well, the mushroom mutants were controlled by the central stem, which you killed
and the Tchortlings were created by Tchort, which you also killed
and the robots were created by IRIS, which you either killed or else rebooted to a friendly state, so that issue is gone as well
Crawlers are located in easily blocked-off caverns
Burrowers crawl up from the floor, either in far away caverns or else in a fairly small hole that can be collapsed near the lift
Worms stick to the labyrinth, no need to go there
Rathounds are a closer issue, however if you have made an alliance between Camp Hathor and the Rathound King, he could and likely would help with their pacification
Only big issue is the psibeetles and syphoners so you'd need a large military presence near the pools, or else bypass them by creating a new tunnel from the elevator to hollow earth
If you go independent Gorsky would be more than willing to help with this

so all in all, I'd consider it plausible

It made me want to puke as soon as I realized it was about music. After contemplating for a while and fighting off my butthurt I found a solver on the internet. It still was a waste of time to even input all the data into the solver.

>Do you really think siding with them will change anything other than halt the advancement of the Protectorate?
>Do you really think siding with them will change anything other than change something?
Your brain has been stewing in that tin can too much, zoner.

I did. It was pretty satisfying, even if the reward is really not worth it.

Solved it. I thought it was pretty fun.

SGS troops are pretty competent actually, they beat out protectorate cans 1v1
And given the nature of the expedition and SGS's more liberal view towards past afffiliations and crimes, you could gather a specialist crew to oversee the reclamation, doubly so if you're part of Oculus who'd be more than willing to send their agents as it'd give them direct access to whatever discoveries are made

To me, Oddities are just the evolution of Deus Ex's EXP system where exploration and missions got you exp, regardless of playstyle. It's the best system.

how do I get through the labyrinth? I'm losing my mind

Attached: 20190831214535_1.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

It's slightly more similar to System Shock 2's cyber modules, but yeah. Great system.

I agree, I forgot about SS2.

3 INT IRL? Just keep turning in one direction until you can't turn in it and you'll explore the whole thing.

Attached: musheets.png (451x825, 536K)

Bison are the real heroes.

Why not, if im never ever going to use it i might as well sell it.

Biocorp wasn't the kind of organization that could acknowledge any other authority.

I was looking into this game after the numerous threads, is it like old fallout or what?

Is there any ability more broken than locus of control and enrage?

forcefield

expose weakness

it's just a cooldown delay tho, plus it forces AI in certain paths but it doesn't remove 4 guys from the fight and cause them to fight the others

>use metal armour
>use a weapon with a strength requirement
>mfw crippling strike knifefaggots

Attached: 1563400713605.jpg (598x462, 37K)

i had 0 knowledge of music and it took me between 1 - 2hs to solve, and i already knew the reward was useless for me, but it was worth it in the end, you learn something new and get some exp

it could have been better explained though, and having the information in computers in 2 different areas with no automatic way to copy is was pretty dumb since it took me much more than it should to understand it because it turns out that i missed a couple of notes when i copied the text the first time and nothing made any sense

>getting hit by crippling strike
do you even tincan?

Thermodynamic Destabilization gotta be the most powerful ability. Killed lunatics with it, killed a dozen of wyrms in one blow with it, countless natives and even Tchort by blowing up its tentacle.

Did amnyone like the Dude's number puzzle?

With pen and paper is was easy but barely any games require you to use pen and paper now.

very occasionally, sanic metal armour not true tincan

>pen and paper
It would take more time to go get the paper and the pen than to solve that puzzle.

Really? Never really used it as you can't one shot anytyhing

How the fUCK do I use tranq bolts, GAH

>can't one shot anytyhing
That's what doubled implosion and punch are for.

>using your body
t. pleb

You equip them in your utility slots, zoner.

>t. dumb zoner
I meant telekinetic punch obviously.

this is the ultimate boomer game, no reflexes required, bloody brilliant

what about pressing enter quickly enough to start combat before the crabs engage you?

i change that to tilde key

kys

maybe YOU can't

Attached: kill.jpg (282x48, 8K)

jesus fuck

that's a lotta damage

did someone call for the ultimate being?

Attached: 20190812122347_1.jpg (1920x1080, 404K)

Attached: not broken.png (372x411, 251K)

Merchants only wish to buy what they are looking for, not random items. When the barter tab is open, read what they are looking to buy.

knifebros, spoonfeed and redpill me on cut-throat and eviscerate feats. do I need to be completely autistic on stealth to use cut-throat to the point that it's shit? and for eviscerate, what sources of bleed do you use? serrated knives do bleed obviously, but do you use the other knife types at all? they seem shit to me

how

it was alright, the only problem is that one of the codes is in a crumpled paper and unlike the other 2 you pick that one up and have to check your inventory which is pretty misleading, i didn't even remember picking it up in the first place

Never used eviscerate before, I honestly saw it as shit. But clearly it can deal a lot of damage if you manage to find a knife the shits of bleeding stacks. I think most knife builds focus on other feats.

Cut-throat can only work on humans, you must be in stealth, and you must attack them from behind. Most encounters this feat will be useless because it only works on humans; however, it can prove to be extremely useful when dealing with certain encounters. For example, it makes the arena fights easy mode because all you need to do is flashbang, stealth, and cutthroat. Also, because knives are silent weapon, you can sometimes wipe out groups quietly like a stealth assassin. So its a very fun feat to use when you can use it, the problem is you won't find yourself often using it.

>cut-throat
Only works on humans and it's basically usable only on the first turn of combat. Skip.
>eviscerate
Knifes are shit for bleed. Only 35% chance to bleed and even with 5 AP attack cost at endgame you'll more likely kill an organic enemy before you build up enough wounds for this to matter. Besides blled wounds are better used to build up taste for blood.

Tchort has high INT, and Neural Overload's damage scales with the target's INT
>tfw unironically too intelligent for your own good

don't pick up every single piece of garbage you find, merchants only buy what they want and in limited quantities, gun merchants usually buy guns, crossbows, vests, gun parts, bullets, etc.

Also, to answer your specific question. It does require a little bit of autistic stealth play on your part. You need to wait for the right moment, study the patrols, and you need a decent amount of stealth.

>just fought a wave of 60 natives after having another attack literally 10 min ago

STYG PLS, I'M NOT HAVING FUN, THIS IS JUST EMBARASSING

that's genius

I figure if you've got like 10 stacks of bleed on someone anyway, you probably don't need a special big damage attack feat. thanks lads I think I'll give them a miss

>>cut-throat
>Only works on humans and it's basically usable only on the first turn of combat. Skip.
nonono
its a 3-turn stun
you can sneak up to a group of enemies, cut-throat one, tase another, net and dirty kick a third, and they're all fucked for the round
or even against a single enemy; one might fail so its good to have backups
also you have less cooldown problems with more sources

just go holocaust their villages

>6 str
>three pointer before grenadier
>steadfast aim

WIsh they made this more explicit

Once I read the forums and found this out I went full Genghis on them

boomers played real fps and rts kiddo

is dirty kick good

What is the most cucked melee weapon and why is it swords?

>I get to pilot an invincible death machine. Can it get any better?
You know, the regular Protectorate soldiers are actually pretty based.

>but I think I need to pick up a main weapon
you don't. i'm 21 on dominating doing this. don't be bad.