Install over 40 mods to make this game decent

>Install over 40 mods to make this game decent
>Have to restart several times to get load order right
>Finally get a stable version going with combat enhancements and several lewd mods
>Mods somehow fucking stop working for literally no discernible reason
>Not motivated to fix it since I'm bored anyway less than 12 hours in
Why does this clunky retard of a game get so much praise? I just love swinging my sword around in the same 3 animations, blasting a constant stream of fire, and fighting the same enemies in the same caves over and over and over and over.

Attached: ss_5d19c69d33abca6f6271d75f371d4241c0d6b2d1.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20024
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201
youtube.com/watch?v=JRzLgRvqfDs
youtube.com/watch?v=T6EjcESYIXk
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50992/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25844/
youtube.com/watch?v=AdHnZ0JRH5g&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you could mod better things in. 40 mods is nothing, and definitely not enough to fix Skyrim. Nothing can fix Skyrim at a fundamental level anyway.

>40 mods

Trying juggling the game engines limit and still needing more mods

If you used the superior stable SE that wouldn't happen

You either mean script extender, which I obviously use, or Special Edition, in which case blow me.
Btw, I pirated the DLCs since they're unlisted on the steam store.

The minimum is 300 mods otherwise I can't considerate your Skyrim as modded.

>played Fallout 4 some years ago
>didn't even finish it

>try again this year
>spend one entire week looking for the best mods before playing
>install +160 mods
>spend atleast 4 hours creating my character
>get to the part where i meet the minutemen
>strip naked my character and walk slowly
>masturbate irl
>no longer feel like playing
>uninstall

Attached: 1400029492865.png (500x375, 121K)

>40 mods
try 300 plugins alone

>spend atleast 4 hours creating my character
How is this even possible in a game as shallow as FO4, even with mods? Did you design every fucking pore on her face?

i just didn't know what to create
i started trying to make something similar to mads mikkelsen's face
then i went for and old and disgusting hobo look
i also tried to create a female character but she looked pretty good and i thought it would be unrealistic if no one tries to rape/enslave her 24/7, so finally i tried to make her more ugly: bruises, scars, small boobs, messy hair, crooked nose, shitskin, sad face, etc
but somehow i didn't allow myself to make her extremely ugly, she was qt in her own way

>she looked pretty good and i thought it would be unrealistic if no one tries to rape/enslave her 24/7
I almost feel bad that you do your part to try and immerse yourself, but Bethesda released such a shallow game.

>>Install over 40 mods to make this game decent
>>and several lewd mods
methink you're fucking retarded

>and several lewd mods
That's the problem.

Attached: 20190825062720_1.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

if you spend more time playing the game than you do installing mods and getting them to work then you're doing it wrong anyway famalamadingdong

>in which case blow me.
SE is superior in every way

Attached: 22586-1547397670-1757256002.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

wow, that looks just like jessica chastain! good work

Attached: df-08335_r3.jpg (1200x630, 105K)

this
if you want lewd go play koikatsu or some other hentai game

enjoy missing 70% of mods

what rock are you living under? even /tesg/ admits it's better

Attached: 19364-1541301436-1646335139.jpg (1920x1080, 1.48M)

are you retarded or something? SE is fully on par with LE now in terms of mod selection (even lewd shit), and it's far more stable with less effort. The only downside is the limitations on ENB

>limitations on ENB
what limitations?

> Download imperious races
And I still always use Breton male god damn it.

not an expert, but apparently Boris is having problems getting a lot of minor effects working in SE, or it's just not a priority for him. There is far less customization, and therefore almost all of the ENB presets so far are mediocre. Anyways, a nice weather mod, lighting mod, and a ReShade looks okay enough

The vanilla female body looks really bad without lewd mods so you can’t make a good looking female (male) if you don’t have lewd mods.

get some futa mods

Attached: 20190605175933_1.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>install 1 mod at a time
>no problems ever
>enjoy the game

kids these days don't understand the process, they just want the result.

Attached: DE11E0D1E319F5984D477E7EBCC554B1A5257B7F[1].jpg (1920x1080, 683K)

you don't have too much to show for your method there lol

Attached: 1564226177502.png (452x623, 619K)

I don't who is her but she really resembles my toll autistic elf. I love it.
As far as i concerned "lewd" doesn't mean body types, the "lewd" content is mostly related with loverslab animations and kinky/slooty mods so you can have new body types without having a framework with scripting functions that only causes crashes and stability issues.
The amount of animatios is closely related with skyrim crashes.

Attached: 20190831001228_1.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

I don't take many screenshots

Attached: 14877F3BDB531C04163E6BA2AB92DAF1A1D57A52[1].jpg (1920x1080, 594K)

Do you know which preset this body is using or where you got the pic from?

THIS IS A BARA THREAD NAO.
POST YOUR BIG LIZARD WITH FAT PENUS.

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20024

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201

Attached: 20190605181405_1.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Special Edition can handle way more mods and giant battles without crashing this is well documented
youtube.com/watch?v=JRzLgRvqfDs

Attached: HFfM3Mx.jpg (351x351, 17K)

It was babies first elder scrolls for a lot of zoomers so they pretend it's good. Even dull ass oblivion was leagues better.

How big can the battles get?

youtube.com/watch?v=T6EjcESYIXk

>in which case blow me

Imagine actually being a versionLEt

Attached: laughs in SE.jpg (140x539, 26K)

Bless up user. Stay hydrated

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 9.56.49 AM.png (1882x1270, 2.45M)

Post cute OC.

Attached: hg81.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

no, stop bullying me

Is that Inigo? If so, based.

Oh good, I wanted a thread like this before I hate myself to death. My oblivion is fucking up and why is it only the cells?

Attached: Oblivion 2019-08-31 00-48-21-86.png (1920x1080, 55K)

PREPARE TO BE BULLIED

Attached: eSkyrim (1).webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Hundreds of people at least

No! Stop it!

YOU DESERVE IT

Attached: eSkyrimPhysics test (1).webm (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Please help me.

I don't deserve this at all, I'm a good boy stop bullying me like this!

Inigo and Sofia are nearly canon at this point.
Bethesda can't ignore 2 of the best Skyrim followers ever created.

Attached: 2435.jpg (1280x1035, 102K)

have you modded it? In SE you actually need to delete some cells

Attached: 74256-1-1493318865.jpg (1920x1080, 3.11M)

special edition is actually great and got it for free on steam
fixed almost all crashing issues

Someone didnt double check compatibility

This is fucking Oblivion.

try starting a new save file

>but she looked pretty good and i thought it would be unrealistic if no one tries to rape/enslave her 24/7
based

Attached: 1493131798638.jpg (282x327, 45K)

If a game needs even 1 mod to be good, then it's not a good game.

make an Orc

Attached: 19587-1-1361416894.jpg (1364x768, 872K)

Because it's kino.

Attached: Skyrim Cinegrid.jpg (3840x1800, 1.9M)

>In SE you actually need to delete some cells
No?

This is fucking Fallout 4.

if you're using SEedit I meant

I'd honestly recommend the game just to try out some mods like Vigilant.

That's awesome, so you can have battles like Mount & Blade in Skyrim now?

I love using TES universe as base but ignoring everything else then create my own headcanon.

Attached: 20190831010901_1.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

DONT TOUCH THAT MOUSE,

And? Didn't me from making an Argonian

Attached: Fallout 4 Argonian.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Do they let you store shit in the strongholds I was thinking about making an Orc and marrying Borgakh and living at that stronghold

>warpaint
>dreadlocks
>fur armor
>orc companion
Gross.

>2 of the best
That's funny I'd say Inigo is exactly how to make a good companion and Sofia is the polar opposite.

And what exactly Bethesda can do?
Add Inigo as Creation Club content?

yeah, check out the mod WARZONES

I have like 300 mods in FO4

Attached: mod list.jpg (1076x9239, 2.34M)

This image will always make me laugh.

Attached: 8275251.jpg (1680x1050, 471K)

The bullying never ends

Attached: 20190531231558_1.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

For Inigo they can create a Khajiit follower in TES VI with Inigo voice actor community will recognize him in a second. He is not Inigo anymore but he will be the new canon strange Khajiit followers.
The only downside of this is the dub. Bethesda has that rule and beacuase of this the voice acting is pretty limited because they also have to find people to dub their games in other countris BUT if Bethesda do not dub TES VI same as Rockstar Games they can go crazy with voice actors.
The dub also limited New Vegas at some point Obsidian planned a Wild Wastalend Radio featuring developers messages but it was cut due dub and localization issues.

Attached: tumblr_op8frwM4OD1s99juwo1_500.png (500x500, 96K)

>the absolute look on Sven's face
absolute classic

Attached: 1564193704178.jpg (672x712, 69K)

Would you say heavy graphics mods are retarded when you plan on actually playing the game? as the years go on I find myself being less and less bothered to spend sometimes days at a time tweaking 4K wall textures and shit.

>mod Skyrim with 100+ mods
>run it and play for a little while
>suddenly whole screen turns into pixelated throwup and PC turns off
>mfw the graphics card fucking died

Attached: 1561492353040.png (534x663, 651K)

I sometimes wish I had spent my modding time making my game as wacky as possible instead of going for muh immersion.

see
my pc is 8 years old, what kind of POS do you own?

[question] can we have her as a follower in some point. you can upload her in TesGeneral if Nexus is your problem.

Nah, enb and an 8k sky texture with a new grass and snow mesh has me stopping and taking in my surroundings more than the vanilla look.

>[question]

Attached: 3h.png (500x500, 403K)

Sky. grass and some meshes I can agree with you but I was more talking about textures like stone, rock, gravel, fucking bread, shit like that because I have a real bad habit of replacing almost everything.

Just read the comment with HK-47s voice in your mind.

I think those 4k bread meshes are for people taking screenshots. I don't think they're intended for normal gameplay.

>subvocalising what you read
don't do that

The bread was more of a joke but I do replace a lot of shit and it doesn't feel like it's worth it save for the larger shit like a nice sky or grass. I'm thinking perhaps I don't need 4K textures for houses.

Any good farming mods for this game?

Want to roleplay as a simple peasant.

SE's HDT "replacement", CBP is just shitty jigglebones, which is a major step down from the interactive and self colliding HDT.
Before you say "Use HDT-SMP", that is magnitudes more of a pain in the ass than HDT/CBP, and on top of that, most of the clothes that support it are shit that just looks out of place (artstyle-wise). On top of that, you have to download it from some chink spyware looking site.

why not play a farming game

play skyrim on ps3 then

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50992/

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25844/

Fallout 4 had Commonwealth Livestock but some retards kept harassing the mod author until she set her mod to hidden.

Attached: 1492684900390.jpg (1600x899, 454K)

topkek

Skyrim is a farming game it just needs mods to make it a good one.

Love this picture. Do you have more like it?

>cbbe
My nigga

>40 mods
You are like little baby. Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=AdHnZ0JRH5g&t

>toll
>>>/tumblr/

I've got a decent amount of mods. Haven't checked in a while

Attached: oni.jpg (2732x1536, 2.77M)

Fuck off already, Ranzor.

We are Yea Forumsedditera.tumblr.jp Now.

>SE is superior in every way
Fuck off
>essentially re-install the game
>just find all your mods
>see if they are SE compatible
>find replacements for that ones that aren't
>install them all
>get them in working order
>to play a watered down visual update that doesn't solve any of the inherent problems with Skyrim
No thanks
>but better performance
My game never crashes anymore, I fixed that long before SE came out
>but bigger battles
for all one large scale battle that the game has? Or are you talking about some shitty mod where I can watch the AI jankily fight each other? You could make regular edition look good to begin with anyway so the visual update is for brainlets
>/tesg/ likes it
Glad the Stockholm syndrome has set in, next you'll tell me that Fallout 4 is on the rebound and will soon be functional.

This is nice user. Do you know of any beekeeping mods?

Not me but some user spotted him to be a liar.

He barely has 60 mods installed on that playtrought

SE is still mocked mostly on /tesg/. Other than that you're pretty much right. SE is just a stable version of skyrim for people who haven't gone off the deep end and fixed everything themselves. No real reason to switch if you already got a stable load order on LE. That being said, getting a stable load order is annoying as hell sometimes. One time I couldn't make a new game after installing 600 mods, and I found out the culprit was a single dirt texture.

What house mod is that in the background?

Nakahara

>>Have to restart several times to get load order right

is it a big joke that nobody here is going to tell him about using mod organizer and loot? why the fuck would you install mods manually like a retard?

I have an 11-year old computer and I can't run special edition but wouldn't just find for me for no for also was like ass

I love those non anime looking OCs.
Good taste.

Green arrow 2019 green arrow still report to him out with one chop

>40 mods
lmao

Attached: 3EF68311-AE9A-4B7D-8437-5A6FFDA43280.jpg (384x315, 26K)

The only difference between SE and LE is the fact SE's 64 bit launcher has larger memory allocation blocks, an issue that's been fixed with SSE introduction of SSME.
You can overlay both games .exe in notepad plus and see for yourself the only "improvements" are memory allocation and post processing.

>tfw can't get titty growth mod to work

I mean if I ever have to totally reinstall again maybe I'd give SE a chance, but really why would I be playing Skyrim at this point? Shouldn't Fallout 4 be in a better place at this point? What the fuck happened? Was the game's severe lack in quality really so bad that it turned modders off forever?

Fallout 4's modding tool's were released pretty late compared to earlier Bethesda games. It also didn't help that every time the "Creation Club" got the littlest of updates, pretty much every mod would break because Bethesda can't into decoupling that shit from the actual game code.
Most of all, FO4 is just a shitty game desu

Attached: 1562204453344.jpg (401x410, 43K)

>Was the game's severe lack in quality really so bad that it turned modders off forever?

Yes.

Attached: 1546019274218.png (229x252, 26K)

Fuck. I really have no hope for either of their other projects and I'm sure Outer Worlds will be a cluster fuck. It is honestly like these devs want the added bonus of being able to say there is a strong modding community but also cripple it so it won't get in the way of DLC sales. Mods could salvaged FO4 into something at least workable.

Modders for skyrim are fucking arrogant. They should have embraced modpacks like Minecraft did.
One click install for a handcrafted modpack.

i saw that

I forgot to mention that F4SE was also delayed but that isn't really a big deal since I'm sure it was released closer to game launch than SKSE. Though you would think they would be able to get it out quick anyways since they already had SKSE down.
Honestly, it actually is quite weird for FO4's modding scene to be so... shit. You would think all the talent would carry over from Skyrim and stuff, but no, nothing. Just FO3 tier mods where everything is still configured through holotapes and everything is a clusterfuck of competing frameworks.
Hell, I don't even think its a case of Skyrim SE splitting the community because its quite obvious no one really cares about SE except people who can't make LE stable. People will say that the "important" mods are ported but I've found a significant amount of them to be quick and dirty port jobs.

tfw mods aren't asleep