SMOKAN

>SMOKAN
>DRINKAN
>NOT PLAYING VIDYAN

How are YOU spending this last Friday of August, Yea Forumsirgins?

Attached: 1446233937007.png (851x710, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yWpkzeY79Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA
youtu.be/MiTZY-VfeFc
youtu.be/z-dbON1wF_s
youtube.com/watch?v=K7RdzkDX1vY
manganelo.com/manga/komisan_wa_komyushou_desu
nhentai.net/g/92165/
nhentai.net/g/283063/
nhentai.net/g/125676/
nhentai.net/g/62516/
nhentai.net/g/275812/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Currently smoking, drinking, and waiting in WoW Classic queue

Can't wait for Outland

youtu.be/yWpkzeY79Rg

BbumpP

>SMOKAN
Shatter
>DRINKAN
Water
>NOT PLAYING VIDYAN
Factorio

>week 4 of new office job surrounded by fat chicks
I am filled with primal lust

Attached: sweat.gif (400x225, 583K)

Have you picked one out, then? Do they take all your oxygen?

There's the problem. I'm married and she refuses to get fat like a normal married woman would.

>SMOKAN
Meth
>DRINKAN
The leftover liquid
>NOT PLAYING VIDYAN
DA:I

Dying.

Attached: guess ill die.png (665x639, 1.22M)

>SMOKAN
Saving my last bowl to smoke with my girlfriend
>DRINKAN
Not tonight. I'm trying my best to not be the alcoholic I am.
>NOT PLAYING VIDYAN
Damn straight.
youtube.com/watch?v=E1fzJ_AYajA

same. sux lol

I work in the morning
Goodnight user

Me too.

Attached: 1560670036573.gif (602x476, 89K)

bumping

make her drink beer. you get fat instantly

>SMOKAN
smokes
>DRINKAN
an energy drink because puritan NH laws don't allow me to buy alcohol past 11:30
>NOT PLAYING VIDYAN
watching my boy stream some WOW gankin nerds

Just started playing ReCore.
It seems like it's fun, just have to ignore some of the performance issues

Drinking water playing wow classic, got in before the queue so I'm good.

What kinda list is this?

Anyways

>PLAYAN
Dokkan Battle and Smackdown vs Raw 07
>WATCHAN
Botchamania
>LISTENAN
Kanye West and IGOR
>READAN
My bank account after buying e-text books
>EATAN
ate a burrito earlier
>DRINKAN
water
>FAPPAN
Nothing since I have to wake up early tomorrow morning
>FEELAN
Kinda blue since I miss my ex but I'm getting a pay bonus this quarter at least

Attached: JUST FOR READING THIS FILENAME YOU GET TO GO ONE ON ONE WIT THE UNDATAKA.jpg (768x432, 42K)

>PLAYAN
Astral Chain and some Crash

>EATAN & DRINKAN
Might go over to the next town with the misses and get some McDs later. Or go to a cafe and get a delicious Affogato. It's the weekend so I can just chill with my foods as long as I get enough protein.

>LISTENAN
Show me the money Season 8's first album

>FEELAN
A little bored but glad Its the weekend (sat morning here in best korea). Gf already being kind of annoying but glad we get to spend most of the day doing nothing.

Also stressed about bills and money.

Attached: 2019083110160700-257FD939428E4BFE6BF9E2F559D5037A.jpg (1280x720, 276K)

WoW classic makes me rage because it will bring back 40-man raids but WoW won't reintroduce them. I always thought it was stupid for them to lower it to 25. I dont care if it was too hard to manage 40-mans, even Naxx considered, which broke up so many guilds and made so many players quit. Like seriously, old content is awesome, theres nothing like your first Gnomer run, but god dammit... raiding is so fun when you're new. I just dont think WoW classic is that worth revisiting. TBC is amazin. Wrath was amazin. Cata is cringe and gay, and from there on out, game is dead.

Do not ignore how awesome Wrath was ;_; snow levels are always ghey but ffs the vanilla nostalgia is too overblown. They fucked the game up with fucking Kung-Fu panda

/rant

I was in cata beta and just wanted to fucking cry because they lazily destroyed the game

And having it restored without Wrath content is fucking stupid.

Calling it now, MARK MY FKN WORDS

Upgrade WoW classic to Wrath content

It was stupid for them to make Cata 85 instead of 90 and at all

Goblins are cringe

Worgen are cringe

Fuck that game

Fuck recruit a friend

Fuck scroll of resurrection

Shit goy faggot game

>:

League of Legends replaced WoW and RuneScape was better

Debate me

r/CMV

bamp

Just got outta work, gonna drink some beers and watch the Xenosaga anime

same
cigarettes, vodka, no vids. I was playing Mass Effect 3 earlier but got bored because I've played it like 10 times

>PLAYAN
DA:I, Bloodborne later.
>WATCHAN
Anime later, just some seasonal stuff.
>LISTENAN
Might Guy theme on repeat
>READAN
Overlord manga just got a new chapter.
>EATAN
Hungry Howies Pizza
>DRINKAN
Sprite
>FAPPAN
yuri yandere
>FEELAN
DA:I just crashed so I'm seething.
r/cringe
Isn't the Undertaker like 60 years old, is he seriously still wrestling?

>DA:I, Bloodborne later
based
>DA:I just crashed so I'm seething.
get used to it

Sucks anons, have a good day though

He still wrestles but he's way past his prime so you'll probably be able to beat him

youtu.be/MiTZY-VfeFc
youtu.be/z-dbON1wF_s

>wake up early tomorrow morning
I always find that Fappan actually helps me get to sleep.

>SMOKAN
Some cheap weed called Early Girl
>PLAYAN
Kirby Super Star Ultra

Attached: 1566866944468.jpg (524x460, 46K)

Grave Digger is better

Lucky

I have the opposite effect. I jerk off and then I can't sleep because I get other thoughts on my mind. I toss and turn for like an hour or 2

>SMOKAN
Some of the dankest kush there is
>DRINKAN
a glass of water
>NOT PLAYIN VIDYA
why not chug a barrel of milk for the morning

Attached: Cleric-Knight-Workman.jpg (656x672, 144K)

I always regret it

bumping for great justice

I never get used to crashes, that and my game stuttering or lagging always drive me up the fucking wall. Planetside 2 used to crash me on every 30mins to an 1hour without fail, I could guess when it would crash with 100% accuracy and every single time I would seethe.
>still wrestling
What a legend. Did they still do "holy shit it's the undertaker im shitting myself"?

>Did they still do "holy shit it's the undertaker im shitting myself"?

They're Saudis who haven't kept up with how shitty WWE is nowadays so yes

the Saudis asked for the Ultimate Warrior and Yokozuna for one of their events back in 2017 I believe

>SMOKAN
Smoked a bowl of stone sativa earlier. About to head out soon though so I sobered up from that
>DRINKAN
Cider
>NOT PLAYING VIDYAN
Getting ready to go out for some beers but played some Diablo 2 and Streets of Rogue before.

Sketching out the UI of an RPG I want to make, about chariot fights.

The idea is that you'll have an archer, a spearman, and a driver. Your archer is best at plinking away over long distances, your spearman is capable of massive DPS at short range, and your driver indirectly supports and causes damage by positioning the chariot to run over enemies.

You'll be automatically moving forward through a level. Infantry and archers will be stationary, which means they'll appear for just a few turns before you've driven past them, while cavalry and other chariots will stay on screen until you kill them. Killing enemies and using certain moves will generate AWE (a global pool) and cause FEAR (a count specific to each enemy on the screen). You can spend AWE for powerful attacks/buffs/etc., and you can debuff or attack enemies that FEAR you. Killing enemies in a specific way will give you other buffs, e.g. running over enough infantry will make your horse BLOODCRAZED, causing it to move faster if it's moving towards enemy infantry.

The idea is that you'll kill infantry to weaken enemies and strengthen yourself. FEAR won't be applied to new enemies, so you'll have to take out infantry constantly while also battling stronger units. The game will introduce things like terrain height (higher up archers deal more damage), obstacles that damage or instagib you, enemies that manipulate speed and position, skills that let you harness enemy horses for extra speed, and anything else I can come up with.

what's the question nerd

OP asked what I was doing, user. I answered.

smoking weed and getting drunk on some old rasputin, playing Nioh cause it's rad, shit last friday of august?
better go bark at the moon

so no question then

Reposting from the last thread since this one is probably gonna become more active.

>PLAYAN
Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled. Doing all the Spyro shit, Dark Souls Remastered later.
>WATCHAN
Jermas 11 hour Simpsons Hit and Run stream
>LISTENAN
youtube.com/watch?v=K7RdzkDX1vY
Love Live songs mostly.
>READAN
manganelo.com/manga/komisan_wa_komyushou_desu
>EATAN
Doritos
>DRINKAN
Gatorade
>FAPPAN
nhentai.net/g/92165/
nhentai.net/g/283063/
nhentai.net/g/125676/
nhentai.net/g/62516/
nhentai.net/g/275812/
>FEELAN
Pretty good. Been mostly relaxing in bed for most of the day, watching shit like Old Yogscast videos and catching up on some podcasts I've been forgetting to listen to.

Attached: NozoNOM.jpg (698x1000, 585K)

>First day of nofap complete.

It was brutal, senpaitachi.

Attached: pig.jpg (1200x801, 90K)

Was drinking some cheap whiskey with my buddy earlier, now I switched to bud light and muh vape pen. Pretty cozy playing some rooms on my 3ds, TNG in the background.
Chit chatting with an old female friend. She's at the bar, her hubs died earlier this year, so she might be good to go.

>PLAYAN
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat and also fucking around with the CoP mod

>WATCHAN
Just had to sit through that shitty Beaner movie CoCo with my younger sister so nothing really

>LISTENAN
Dark Ambience music... Fits Stalker really well.

>READAN
Roadside Picnic is a must read while you're getting into Stalker.

>EATAN
My Danish girlfriend is making Frikadeller tonight.

>DRINKAN
вoдкa... БЛЯДЬ!

>FAPPAN
no

>FEELAN
Pretty cheeki breeki

Trolling on this site but banned AGAIN from Yea Forums because the jannies are faggots who suck nigger cock!!!FACT!!!

black is beautiful

Wishing it was September to be honest. Well, really, October, but I like September too, and I have jury duty in October just a few days before Halloween and my semester class (it's late starting and I'm only taking one).
>SMOKAN
Straight edge
>DRINKAN
Water
>NOT PLAYING VIDYAN
Not actually playing vidya but about to. Can't decide between Minecraft, Planet Coaster, Cities Skylines, and Animal Crossing.

Goodnight user. Hope you enjoy work and have a fun day today. I'll be joining the workforce soon too, once I figure out what to put on my resume as someone with zero work experience and only a few hours of charity/volunteering.

Attached: D2GgiqZUYAIcYZK.jpg (1200x751, 115K)

>black is beautiful

Black women, yes!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 1546316580065.webm (640x800, 693K)

Only fap once every two weeks mate, it's worth it, especially if you've picked up the bad habit of edging. Fapping ruins the rest of your day mate

>Fapping ruins the rest of your day mate

Not me. I fap and spend the rest of the day floating on air without a care in the world. It's bad to keep cum in your balls for too long and gets your blood boiling!!!FACT!!!

>SMOKAN
I eat cigarettes
>DRINKAN
Coffee
>NOT PLAYAN VIDYAN
I'm not playing Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. I should be, but it's just so comfy listening to music while reading news

Attached: celebrate.gif (498x437, 736K)

Fapping improves my day fourfold, which is why I cum a minimum of four times a day.

>SMOKAN
Red Gauloises
>DRINKAN
Beer, Wine and Tequila
>NOT PLAYING VIDYAN
it is early Saturday morning right now
I was out with friends for a few drinks. Did the same shit on Thursday and we went total haywire. Cant remember the last time i was that fucking drunk.
fine list user. I watch most Movies either with family or friends. I get bored pretty fast when watching this shit alone. So I mostly watch the garbage they choose.
What kind of Dark Ambience?
>Pretty cheeki breeki
Anuuuuuuuu cheeki breeki

i am so fucking sick of seeing this thread spammed so often
nobody cares about any of your lives

>08/31/19(Sat)06:16:47
>How are YOU spending this last Friday of August, Yea Forumsirgins?
What did OP meme by that?