These past few bombcasts without Jeff have been terrible

These past few bombcasts without Jeff have been terrible.

Attached: CABB4C31-6E3B-4BBB-B2D6-CC5277C9D3CC.png (1000x563, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ph3isVQEA5w
youtu.be/frz3zD73obg?t=4370
twitter.com/dannyodwyer/status/1072918342732840962
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stopped listening

Attached: 1.jpg (1079x1349, 149K)

>These past few years have been terrible.

The bombcast has been entirely worthless for like 3 years now. No one has any interesting insights about games, they just parrot shit they read in Twitter or polygon

Giant Bomb East is the only thing worth watching anymore

SHOUT OUT TO MARY KISH POSTER

Especially Brad

>Watching Abby
No thanks.

Stopped listening, probably going to unsub because those bombcasts made me realize the only worthwhile person at there is Jeff.

desu i only keep listening because i have since 2010.
Its been shit since ryan died

>even the comment section of their newest podcasts have people divided whenever they get "political"
I won't lie, hearing them talk about Ion Fury got to me a little

I love watching Abby, especially those swim photos ;^)

How many years until they are shut down?

I'm not a Trump supporter, but their constant passive aggressive jabs at him are getting annoying.
>OMG, LIFE HAS BEEN SO TERRIBLE FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS!!!
Meanwhile, their lives are probably very much identical to when Obama was in office.

>He watches or listens to anything Nu-GB other than the GOTYs

I've met tankies that don't hate trump a fraction as much as these gen-x retard boomers.

When virtue signaling faggot Jason gets #metooed for raping some girl

It does seem like they've been more desperate than usual. Pushing more memberships, loads of youtube SEO bullshit, etc.
But they have a loyal amount of paypigs that are willing to keep funding their mediocrity, so I don't think they're going down anytime soon.

Retards: Giant Bomb is still just as great as it used to be
FaGGots: Giant Bomb sucks now because it's too SJW, it went to shit when they cucked out and turned their backs on us based and redpilled gamers
Idiots: Giant Bomb went to shit with Ryan's death
Geniuses: Giant Bomb went to shit with the West/East split. Vinny is to blame.

Gen x....boomers?

Their day to day lives have changed in no way other than "ORANGE MAN BAD". Which is hilarious given how every single one of them lead above middle class lives.
>last Beastcast where they all bragged about living in New York City

They should continue man of medan.
Also Mike Mahardy is a flaming faggot

Have you considered that they're just having empathy for friends and associates that have been deported?

In high school when Obama was elected I remember people saying "don't worry the sun will come up and your life will be normal. We will all still have to come to school"

But when trump is elected that common sense goes out the window and everyone has been claiminmg doom and depression for 3 years.

You know you have a problem when your own dude, Obama, tells people to chill the fuck out and "the sun will still come up in the morning"

If they're here illegally, then that's their fault. I'm fine with legal immigration. Also, have any of them ever mentioned this?

>friends and associates that have been deported
None of these people know a single person that would be even remotely affected by this.
They live in the fucking SF tech bubble and NY, not the fucking south of Texas. Their "friends and associates" circle is middle/high class woke faggots.

>If they're here illegally, then that's their fault
Uh-uh, the average person doesn't think that of their friend.

You're still listening? Drop it dude, trust me. Within weeks you will not feel the loss.

Small tits and cellulite. Cute face though.

Attached: kishass.jpg (814x1012, 256K)

Yum

Kish ain't nothing special.

Attached: kishvr.jpg (1080x1920, 498K)

Been listening to Jeff since 2006, find it hard to stop now but its been a rough 5 weeks since hes the only one I still download the episodes for. The email section literally turned into a disgusting insect/food story section, its unbearable.

I tried starting to listen to the beastcast, dod about 10. But everytime they glaze over big news and just go on and on and on about whatever small political news they could find that week. Except fan who doesnt care.

Id rather just hear about games or funny things especially from dan. I dont need whining

I don't know what they hate Trump for, but I'm certainly continually depressed at how much worse our already horrible stances on climate change have gotten. That alone is enough to make me shake my head in disgust every time I'm reminded who's in charge. At least he's an amusing clown, though.

RIP Joystiq

It helps kill the time at work, but yeah, I get what you're saying.

Site is worthless and has been for a few years now. With Jeff gone, west is as bad as east, maybe worse. They are just barely kept afloat by the small gaggle of retards that show up for premium memberships. No one watches their videos, and that's all they do at this point.

The only reason they are not worthy at all at this point is because they are the last of the old guard of traditional game sites that still occasionally gets some attention. And that won't be for much longer.

wait are people still listening to these people after Ryan or whatever the other fat dude died from a heartattack?

Attached: w00t.gif (340x340, 77K)

>friends and associates that have been deported
they live in the fucking bay area
they themselves have gentrified all those people out already

Attached: 1500351134893.jpg (569x567, 114K)

premium discord link?

Wait im out of the loop, what the fuck happened to Jeff? I stopped paying attention to them after the split.

GB was still excellent after Ryan died. It went to shit when the site was split. Now it's only worth listening when they get together for the GOTYs. Them splitting their two top tier members apart and having them constantly separated and not interacting together was the biggest mistake GB made.

Great Moments in Giant Bomb history:

Mary Kish tries to fuck Drew but he bails out and she then also leaves to go be a tit-streaming Twitch whore

had a kid, been on paternity leave for the past 4-5 weeks thats it

i'd agree but GB East when it was just vinny/dan/alex was a mini golden era
an ALMOST return to form before their new hires sealed the coffin

Oh I used to listen to it at work too. But all the bullshit happening to every single video game podcast has forced me to drop most and find alternatives.

Big Jeffrey spreading his genes.

Attached: IMG_0499.jpg (720x960, 79K)

Oh lol man, who has a kid at that age. He's fucking 40 something and not a healthy 40. What a shame though, Giantbomb was some good shit, they shouldn't have let Vinny leave, should have canned him or forced him to stay. I love Vinny but the east coast experiment fucking sucked

>excellent
i agree that vinny leaving was definitely the final nail in the coffin but the site was fucking awful for like a year until they finally found some footing a bit before dan and jason joined

Resetera misses you

nah, when they stopped reviewing games it went to shit imo.

Abby and Ben are horrible hires. Dan is insufferable 99% of the time. Jason and Jan are boring. Vinny and specially Jeff are the only two reasons the site is still even worth thinking about for any reason and they're both dragged down by the rest of the site.

I'll still listen to Giant Bomb before Easy Allies or Kinda Funny or whatever, but right now, I just don't bother 95% of the time.

>lol here's a wacky opinion I have about food
>let me tell you about takeaway food in the bay area
>my opinions on food define my personality
>you guys wanna talk about food?
>I have weirdly serious opinions about food
>I must push my wacky food opinions on others
>I have no charisma or sense of humor, so here's some food anecdotes
>FOOD

Basically the Bombcast since 2017.

Ben's voice makes me want to drive screwdrivers into my eyeballs

Attached: 1499916494377.png (270x325, 105K)

>Caring about humanity's survival on planet Earth makes me ResetEra
Trump's cock is so far up your throat you've gone suicidal. And that's before we even get into the fact that Trump is the biggest zionist president we've ever had. It was embarrassing to be a Trump cuck in 2016 and it's exponentially more embarrassing now.

I stopped listening years ago, after Davis passed away the show started getting worse and i stopped listening like a year after that.

Isnt the GB site audience like almost all SJWs now?

Ok fish, small pond.

yup, they even liked Dragon Age Inquisition and Gone Homo for some weird reason.
But it was a steady uprise of SJWs coming inn or people just being converted and going full on cat people that complain about minor shit that no one ever cared about.

rorie is the best GB duder and should be in as many videos as possible
youtube.com/watch?v=ph3isVQEA5w

Attached: Di_UzXiU0AECHgN[1].jpg (1200x675, 122K)

>Abby on last Burgle Bananas.
>Is it fine if I sell my broken Switch cartridges to Gamestop so they can sell it off to some poor kid?
>Also Abby
>OH MY GOD-UH WHY DO THEY MAKE CANDY LOOK SEXY

>DUDE ECELEBS
not video games

he got pregnant and is on leave
people expect him to "retire" soon though
he's incredibly lazy and Ben is pretty much his protege
jeff can just write reviews from home and stream sometimes and that will basically cover him until he dies since the diehard fanbase theyve somehow managed to cultivate literally will never stop paying for premium

I like Gone Home and i dont like SJWs. I never liked Dragon Age tho. Maybe their older games are better but so far everything Bioware i played has been pretty meh.

Honestly Jeff streaming and writing freelance style and just attending events would be fine with me. He could pull a Geoff Keighly and just kind of be a face for big events and stuff. Although I feel like Jeff has way less passion and enthusiasm than Keighly does.

People tend to associate SJWs and people that enjoy Walking Sims together and it's silly.
I didn't like Gone Home in particular, found it boring, but I enjoyed games like those. Her Story and Telling Lies, for example, are both pretty damn good, in my opinion.

Also, this thread got me curious so I went to look for opinions on Giant Bomb over the rest of the internet. There's a thread on ResetEra asking if Giant Bomb have a mid-life crisis. Even the average person in there says that West is absolute garbage.

This but Jason for me. Ben is fine but Jason drives me up the fucking wall for some reason, and he's so fucking BORING

Doesnt help that games are trash now. Bowing down to the incels who whine about not being able to see a character’s bra. Maybe one really good game comes out a year, and Jeff just plays shitty shooters now.

>There's a thread on ResetEra asking if Giant Bomb have a mid-life crisis.
Almost all videogame journalist have a "le silly man" shtick, you cant cost on that forever.

Attached: gb tiers.jpg (1214x1630, 236K)

>Maybe one really good game comes out a year

lol

The OP of that thread meant more in how there's a significant clash between Jeff, Brad and Vinny, the old school timers, and this weird attempt at grabbing the millennials that is Abby, Ben, and to a lesser extent, Dan.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 1478477204162.jpg (720x960, 75K)

Name 3 in 2019 that Nintendo didnt make.

SJWs that are biased against Japanese games and never review the games I want to hear about anyway aside from a few indie titles.

Im honestly not trying to start console wars or whatever, but listening to Ben explain that hes playing Control on a regular PS4 and having FPS issues/stutters is blowing my mind. They have top of the line PCs available to them at work most likely or at least enough money to build one for home use. Whats with these dudes forcing themselves to play new and unreleased games on inferior hardware when the entire point of their careers are to experience and explain game experiences to the best of their capability. MIND BOGGLING

Attached: My life for yours.jpg (700x716, 79K)

Devil May Cry 5
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Total War: Three Kingdoms

If you like walking sims check out Naissance, Kairo and Old City Leviathan.

Climate change was an issue under Obama too, just not as prominent.

For sure, that's why I said our already horrible stances got even worse. Obama was certainly no angel.

their job is to also check and see if the games play well for people that can't afford a good PC.
but that's just an opinion

I still dont get why conservatives dont care about climate change and the environment. I think a lot of conservatives reject the concept of climate change purely because it is seen as a liberal issue.

God, their talk about control with him describing it was horrible. Why the fuck did they spend so much time with that?

Attached: 1567225870173.jpg (1188x823, 207K)

>Doesnt help that games are trash now
then stop plying them and stop spewing this bullshit.

I was glad that somebody got to Vinny to tell him SCP existed.
Them crediting Remedy for doing something original is tough to listen to.

Attached: 1566617550505.png (1216x809, 272K)

Mary's getting fat

>spend a month making rules for dk64
>none of them even know what the game is

Jesus Christ Dan.

Rorie has good takes and plays games. It's a mystery why he isn't on.

Still would

Good old Rory
A testament to the damage bathtub gin can do

I remember checking the site at least twice a day excited for whatever their next Quick Look would be. That was probably 8 years ago now. What was the last good Quick Looks they did?

that's exactly why. that's what so dangerous about politicizing an argument that should be purely objective. conservatism should be about maintaining the status quo and CONSERVING what we have, and protecting the environment should be a core tenet of that in my opinion.

it's been on the downhill for years but once drew left it went full soulless husk

Check out the heave ho one.

She's always been a hidden chunker but she's getting fatter now

Keep: Jeff, Brad, Dan, Vinny, Rorie
Fire: Ben, Abby, Jason, Alex, Jan

If you think Abby is attractive in any way, you also jerk off to Weird Al. That disgusting unpleasant skank could disappear off the planet tomorrow and we'd be richer for it.

Fire: everyone except Jeff and Vinny, let Dan come in once in a while. Consolidate back to one office and then pay whatever money it takes to bring Drew back in as a producer.

>people expect him to "retire" soon though
For how little GB staff does on a weekly basis for their paycheque, Jeff isn't going to retire 'after' just having a kid which is going to cost them a lot to grow it up.

I've been fine with Jason/Ben for the most part. It was Patrick that god to me the most and THANK FUCK he's gone. Abby is on the same level as Patrick for me, but fortunately she's stuck with Stallion and the Wolf.

Rorie is fine with his current exposure. He brings up a lot of repeat subjects though which gets old.
Because he's busy working customer support instead of twiddling thumbs deciding which game to quick look.

This. They produce a shockingly low amount of content for a team of 10+ people, especially when most of it just consists of turning the camera/mics on and hitting record.

At this point east is doing enough and they can even occasionally make something decent like the Heave Ho quicklook. But west is absolute fucking garbage because Jason and Ben are a million times worse than anything Abby does.

Total war is the only good one. One is a button masher sequel with a shit story, the other is the easiest souls style game by a studio that ran out of ideas a decade ago

Actual Republicans exist to steal money and keep the rich rich. They dont give a shit about anything besides that. A godless Trump, pedos, and Alabama child abusers have proven this. The dumb incels and religious types are just racists who hide their racism for no reason and cry when someone calls them racist or nazis. Its really amazing to watch the political party I used to agree with fall apart because a bunch of Israeli money and pedos took over

Behold!, giant bombs nu-target audience

Attached: AE675DE7-72AC-4D0F-A182-F79E94EE2579.jpg (474x266, 41K)

We do and the answer is lower population

Attached: F7D9AFB2-3D2A-4816-A661-CE2B41AC5D9E.jpg (250x300, 11K)

I can't stand that lazy slurring of word either and his opinions doesn't help. He looks so fucking lazy too. Get it together man!

Agreed

what was the big change with it? bush sr?

Top Tier:
Jeff, Vinny,
Great Tier:
Jan, Dan, Jason, Rotating Guest Jeff B.
Okay Tier:
Ben, Brad
Kill this tier:
GOTY-Brad, Abby

Why would you keep listening/watching them?
This... is true.

Attached: havingfunallthetime.jpg (325x473, 38K)

you don't remember republicans going apeshit and creating an even more hardcore right wing party while being convinced obama was going to take their guns at any moment?

because they're going to heaven anyway and god would never just let the earth die on its own

They should have hired Kish. Her bantz are so great and so non-SF.

Giant Bomb has always been trash.

Shit makes me miss the weekly happy hour they had in the Whiskey Media office. UPF isn't quite the same.

Last week's episode with the two british expats was intolerable, thus coming from someone who lives in England.

Also just go to a fucking kosher deli you poor poor muslim

My favorite throw away line of their's is, "Stay safe out there". Safe from what? The non-existent lynching squads under Trump in San Fagcisco Commiefornia?

Daily reminder that the US is the only nation reducing emissions through the power of the free market and all the """green""" countries and getting worse.
They'll tax their way out of that hole someday I'm sure.

>Vinny not in his own God tier
Literally what the fuck is wrong with you?

It's becausevhumans effect on global warming is so small ita a fucking joke. Is there an effect? Yes, just the same as you being closer to death when an ant kicks you.
Natural climate change such as affected by the earths tilt is far more stronger and will overshadow any human caused issues.

It's liberal shit because it's played up and exaggerated to go after big businesses. You are literally a pawn if you go along with the human caused major global warming/pollution memes, higher up liberals playing you with their actual goal to attack corporations and try to bring about communist shit.

Stay in school

Man of medan, metal wolf chaos

Show me the riots. Go on i'll wait

>The non-existent lynching squads under Trump in San Fagcisco Commiefornia
There are literally gay orgies in the streets here. San Francisco fucking sucks

The tea party?
It was right wingers who were fed up with wet blanket Republicans like Mitt Romney
It got co-opted by the Koch brothers within months
I seriously hope you're a zoomer

giant bomb has been a group of stick in the mud SJW cynics for almost a decade now.

They got Maddow and Rogan now? That’s huge

>listening to post-Ryan or even post-Drew Giant Bomb
>still listening to Giant Bomb in 2019 when they have peak cancer people like Abby and Ben

Attached: 1423236221026.jpg (400x1050, 53K)

this is legit the only time I've EVER seen someone hate on Vinny, what fuck is your issue?

Attached: 1306227293447.jpg (450x373, 126K)

when i first started watching them i couldn't stand rorie but now i realise he's the most consistent one and can keep conversation flowing no matter what even if it's just him rambling

When did they talk shit about Ion Fury? Link?

youtu.be/frz3zD73obg?t=4370

painfully accurate except ben often gives jeff good cues that lead to interesting stuff

I agree with this, I find the aftershow pretty good (Apart from that one week where Ben was fucking retarded about Pokémon) because he's a good trigger for Jeff stories.

1:16:00
ben the soi boi commie - 'that's *clap* not *clap* what *clap* censorship *clap* is' in his twitter infested mind then dejectedly lays his head on the microphone, no conviction, he knows he's wrong and yet he sticks with it under the weight of the oppressive society around him, his 'partner' spouting leftist shit at him daily, everyone around him at work doing the same. it's so easy to see how these people who were pretty normal at one point end up getting broken mentally by leftist propaganda and bullying. trump 2020

California leftist culture inevitably influenced the Giant Bomb crew. Their site at some point turned into a hugbox and safespace. And that draws in the social justice and transgender crowds. They love those kind of spaces because they can just report and boot out wrong-thinkers whenever they please. I unironically think that you have to allow for a degree of bullying and hate speech on these kinds of forums. SJW vermin can't coopt the platform then because they can't handle somebody calling their lifestyles degenerate or questioning their political narratives.

thank you user

I skipped over that
Generally, when they start to say anything political I skip until the topic changes
Why does it have to be like this, I just want to pretend I have friends who care about video games

fren you need to look for a new podcast/show to listen to. GB is on a death spiral and this will only end miserably for all involved.

Attached: 304064888084211.png (349x240, 29K)

>hugbox
topkek and based. don’t mind me as I steal this le meme and add it to my dank meme database

Attached: Sarcasm_Detector.png (576x432, 197K)

Lol go back to your hugbox if your so triggered!!

>Imagine listening to hundreds of boring episodes of fat nerds talk about video games
LMAO at your life

Is it true jeff's wife used to be a tumblr thot who posted topless tuesday selfies?

Yeah I hear she accused a game dev of rape too

I know this is bait but I'm gonna take it. Nigga, where the fuck do you think we are?
Would I be on Yea Forums, where you get ridiculed to death when you fuck up, if I was easily triggered? You need to work on your trolling.

Attached: 1424361388999.png (338x203, 73K)

This guy is full of shit but I do recall two years or so back people found the tumblr of a latina chick in her 30s they were convinced was his wife that had been in drama over cheating on her ex years back and posted topless pics.

It got deactivated a while later without a solid conclusion on whether it was her or not but there was /some/ evidence

okay, I'm intrigued, gonna need some source on these claims

Everyone is so triggered now due to Drumf and politics. 2009 was so much better when politics was stuck to politicians and fox news

Only Giant Bombcast I listen to is the ones with Ryan in it. Now though it's complete and utter shit.

She was really lewd online. Saw comments saying she blogged about being into daddy doms, choking, butt stuff - and saw she reviewed sex toys like clit pumps for myself, on top of her lewd selfies. Blog got found in 2014 or 15 and she deleted right after so I bet anons messaged her.

Name is Jessica, people found it iirc because Vinny let something slip about her during a stream (extra life maybe?) and then we were able to find her tumblr with it and confirm through stuff like pic related.

I'll see if I can find threads on the archive with pics

Attached: 1454721188664.jpg (912x402, 60K)

>The Irish faggot says it's cuckolded to listen to people who buy your game than those who don't
>It's unartistic to want to make a profit

Good fucking god he's still as much of a fucking retard as ever.

Does it even matter if Jeff is there or not, the guy with the awful voice is basically his parrot anyway.

guy is throwing stones in a glasshouse. whenever this shit gets turned to him, that is "unfair" and he's "grown up"

Attached: xiisgbfyn2421.jpg (750x1126, 109K)

idk if those are real since there's no archive links. if so, it wouldn't matter to them because they can just say 'oh, he's changed. he's matured'. but if the SJWs demand an apology for an offense to the church of social justice, the apology is never enough. they move the conversation to 'you didn't mean the apology' or 'you're just sorry you got called out' or things like that. that's how they operate, rules for thee not for me

Attached: 1536742284957.png (600x801, 1.11M)

twitter.com/dannyodwyer/status/1072918342732840962

oh he's admitted to it

"Out on context jokes"
God he really is such a fucking spineless slimy little faggot.

I love it how only when it is their own day in court that they start yelling about context mattering.

>his 'partner'

Attached: giantbomb.png (1440x1887, 1.69M)

Attached: 1558159395211.jpg (1079x1348, 237K)

i don't really care to make fun of someone's appearance at least he's got a girlfriend even if she doesn't wanna be called that, it's more the SJW shit that pisses me off

she's so wholesome

God why can’t we just jail anyone who is a sjw tranny lover already

jeff being out has been great becasue i've had no urge to check anything since, not watched a single video.

while jeff hasn't been free of getting meh over the years i'm patiently waiting until he decised to leave and just streams games from his home.

been listening/watching these guys for over a decade, just recently removed them from my bookmarks and will let my subscription run out.

rip

I like Abby when she's playing off Dan or playing a game. Her quirks work because she randomly is just capable of stupidity greater than everyone around her.

It's just that she fucking tanked the game of the year podcast so goddamn hard she is still getting hate for it.

Attached: 1551264397951.png (613x674, 776K)