New hat

New hat.

Attached: IMG_0810.jpg (2202x2203, 1000K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6PWvJc8srk
youtube.com/watch?v=XFw0gbQk23M
allposters.com/-sp/Kate-Bush-March-1978-Posters_i14490368_.htm?AID=96280778&gclid=CjwKCAjwkqPrBRA3EiwAKdtwk-JIwlyKxmy64sXBELjFGbu94T7HgYB7_ao9sqP3H31s1-Wvio_9FxoCANsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
allposters.com/-sp/Joy-Division-Stockport-July-79-Posters_i8560936_.htm?UPI=F53HNS0
fangamer.com/products/myst-hat
theroot.com/when-the-irish-weren-t-white-1793358754
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool hat!

Attached: pc344919.jpg (633x750, 411K)

nice. this shit is cool user youtube.com/watch?v=t6PWvJc8srk
still one of my favorite intros of all time

I'd wear that hat

where to cop those posters? Nice taste bro

Attached: 1506397096275.png (509x700, 366K)

This game wrecked me as a kid. Came back to it as an adult and finally managed to beat it without any guides

youtube.com/watch?v=XFw0gbQk23M

Exile recaptures the original Myst melody with a lot of soul. Probably my favorite too, even though Riven is objectively better

>tfw stuck on Revelation
>would have to start over because it's been 5+ years
I want to finish the series even though I know 4-5 aren't that good

can i have it?

kate bush on the right, whos on the left?

what are you some boomer fag?

Joy Division sir.

OP has impeccable taste in music.

>running up that hill was kate bush
>didnt recognize joy division
i am so sorry i take it back

Attached: 1562462850734.jpg (383x461, 37K)

Yeah we get it ur a pussy

Where'd you get it?

gay

I'm only 20.

allposters.com/-sp/Kate-Bush-March-1978-Posters_i14490368_.htm?AID=96280778&gclid=CjwKCAjwkqPrBRA3EiwAKdtwk-JIwlyKxmy64sXBELjFGbu94T7HgYB7_ao9sqP3H31s1-Wvio_9FxoCANsQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
allposters.com/-sp/Joy-Division-Stockport-July-79-Posters_i8560936_.htm?UPI=F53HNS0

Here you go, friend.

thanks!

fangamer.com/products/myst-hat

ok this is REAL cringe

no thanks, prefer new order

based

>buh buh buh MUH WHITE NATIONALISM
>MUH KATE BUSH
>kate bush was irish
>theroot.com/when-the-irish-weren-t-white-1793358754
HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yet to play through Myst.
I'm expecting 10/10 ambience and really annoying puzzles. And a complete non-story since I've never seen anyone mention it.
It's pretty cool that the company that made Myst is still up and running today making games. And that they apparently haven't particularly dropped in quality either. It took all of 20 minutes for 7th Guest's sequel to fucking give up.

myst is cringe garbage
it's hipster trash
unless you're an actual boomer, in which case it's rose goggle reminiscent trash
it's a poor fucking game by any standard

I don't like Kate Bush's newer stuff

god I hate internet journalism website formatting and writing style, just opening the link made me angry

Attached: 1516417249854.jpg (960x953, 51K)

Well that's about what I'm expecting.
Can't be any worse than The Witness. It's not very high up on the backlog in either case.

it SHOULD make you angry.
it's about how incoherent and irrational white nationalist arguments are, to the extent of LITERALLY WHITE PEOPLE not being white because they said so.
and how they now still lay upon those flawed arguments, claiming someone is or isn't black on arbitrary things, and not their actual genetically displayed skin color, which is one of their base arguments.
"duhhhh skin color matters unless I say it doesn't duuurrrrr"

The overarching story of the series is pretty good. There are even a couple of novels to flesh it out.
We don't talk about Uru, though. Stop at 5.

It's better than The Witness, that's for sure. FUCK The Witness.

what does new wave/post punk music have to do with white nationalist hypocrisy though?

ive seen dumb racists idolize kate bush and jow division as "white music" while being hypocritical morons, not even realizing kate was anti-christian really
in all likelyhood, i am probably just triggered posting about racism on the second most racist board on Yea Forums in a thread that's mainly about music as per the OP image