You aren't definied by your genes

>You aren't definied by your genes
Is Kojima a fucking retard? This is the most bluepilled shit I've ever seen in a video game.

Attached: MGS1.png (631x403, 163K)

What in your genes said you'd have an interest in posting about pseudo-intellectual drivel games in Indonesian basket weaving forums

I liked it

Liquid is literally killed by his genes though. Along with a bunch of other characters. What did Kojimbles mean by this?

Genes do not solely define you.

He's white.

You seem to be doing ok despite the extra chromosome

>aryans are the master race
>gets beaten by jews

And yet not all white people are here posting about MGS

>HURRR I'M HWAYT I'M SUPERIOR TO YOU TYRONE

Attached: 8137598-6558445-image-m-3_1546628678962.jpg (634x555, 47K)

>"Damn my inferior genes!"
>was literally fucking indestructible and could only be killed by a plot virus, and was one step ahead of Snake in practically every engagement
What was his problem

Imagine having a Chad twin brother who you can beat at everything through extreme effort but he still got the better genetic roll of the dice, you'd be a bit butthurt too

Because he allowed himself to be defined by those genes. He literally couldn't get over the fact that he was one of the "Sons of Big Boss" like it was all that anyone should have cared about him.

yeah but in this case I'm a 9.8 instead of a 9.9

You misunderstand user. Liquid had the "dominant" genes, which means superior because Kojima does not understand genetics at all. Liquid was physically superior the entire time. Snake just has 10 luck.

Men have killed for less

Right, but Liquid believed he had inferior genes and that pissed him off royally.

Liquid was over tuned or something. Solidus is supposedly superior.

Solidus was a perfect clone of Big Boss with no modifications other than rapid aging.

Genetic predispositionto being a violent sociopath doesn't mean through personal willpower you can't choose to act differently, seems like Kojima is saying stop blaming your genes and accept personal responsibility.

He is right user.

>Genetically altered to have rapid aging
>MGS4 said his genes are so 100% identical it even fooled the patriots system.

Hey man I never said it was consistent

Massive cope. You mean to tell me a bald manlet with a weak jaw is as capable as Chad? That's delusional.

He is if he’s got a gun

I mean define what you mean by capable.

Wrong. A manlet with a gun is coping, a chad with a gun is prepared.
As in they can achieve the same things, regardless of effort.

Your genes are just a starting set of cards. You can still modify the deck with hard work and actions, nigga.

Whether you "allow yourself to be defined by your genes" doesn't determine whether or not a disease (especially an engineered, targeted one) kills you you stupid fuck.
I might as well stop taking my fucking insulin and just say "I refuse to be defined by my genes" every night and every morning and maybe my fucking pancreas will start working again

The deck is also shuffled by chance

>MGS
>Game

And you can't mulligan a bad hand

That's not the dumb point you jackass, Liquid literally wasted his life and experience literally being defined by his so-called "inferior genes" even when he had accomplished so much and felt he was slighted by a man who really hated his fucking "children." Liquid literally lived his life with the expectation that his genes were the only reason he was as successful. That's fucking completely different from having your genes fucked from the start by something that is ultimately out of your control. Just like being a "Son of Big Boss" was completely out of Liquid's control, but he still allowed it to consume and control his every damn action.

>You aren't defined by your genes

Attached: stacypill.webm (640x360, 2.07M)

This is a series with clear supernatural elements. A little karmatic fate inserted is hardly one of the more outlandish elements.

Culture is what defines you, though you can be born a braindead retard such as yourself.

>As in they can achieve the same things, regardless of effort.
Well having a big jaw doesnt mean you are better than the bald guy at everything.

Based and redpilled. Genes determine your worth in life, "just work lol" is a boomer concept that only worked in their time. You're either a 10/10 or worthless in this society
Wrong, just because a manlet works as hard as a Chad doesnt mean the manlet is given the same opportunities. Chads are hired more often, promoted more often, receive raises more often, etc.

And then Kojima retcons the fuck out of that in MGS 4. Not only do genes define who you are, they cause you to age super fucking early and basically, you belong in the grave kiddo.

We're all npcs I can just see the strings.

Attached: dr_manhatan_determinism.png (636x773, 17K)

user, ok you are being way too broad. In what field are you specifically talking about, cause for example tech is filled with lanky looking dudes making millions.

Then he proved it in MGS2 by having Raiden act as though he were a well-trained, battle-hardened mercenary through manipulating his context.

>Jews exist
>Your argument ceases to make sense

Attached: OwX.jpg (392x375, 26K)

>looks like 29 year old Big Boss
>at 37
Shouldn't he look more like 40 year old Big Boss at this point?

Attached: Solid.png (1107x767, 413K)

Other anons who are on here. I dont want you to become like this. Blaming everything but his lack of self dedication. I was dealt a bad hand, fat and short. I then worked on my self and felt better than i ever had having a nice job a girlfriend who i love very much. Life isnt given to you, you have to earn it

Attached: IMG_20190830_220656.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

>Why yes, I do make up stories about my success online hiding behind an avatar of a man I could never hope to be. How could you tell?

He got the dominant genes

>Angel Skull
>Witch Skull
Who wrote this nonsense?

Incels pretending to be Stacys

Good point. Solid never ages somehow until his rapid aging starts out of nowhere offscreen after MGS2...
>49 yr. old BiBo exactly looks like 40 yr. old BiBo in TPP
...and BiBo never ages somehow until some random unspecified point of time out of nowhere offscreen between the end of MGSV and the beginning of MG1.

Going by this logic, an MGS3 remake by KJP would have BiBo look like GZ/TPP BiBo, just with a different(?) beard.
An MGS2 remake by KJP would have Solid look like GZ/TPP BiBo, just with a different beard.

Do you want me to send pictures of myself user? I dont know how to tell you its possible to succeed when you already made up your mind

>Why yes, I do make up stories about my success online hiding behind an avatar of a man I could never hope to be. How could you tell?

Attached: 1566767589922.png (512x512, 131K)

What's the joke?
Venom is the player's avatar of Snake?

Just because 99% of Blacks fall within the IQ level to be considered mentally retarded, doesn't mean ALL Blacks are mentally retarded.

Liquid was the original design for snake, he's angry because snake has taken away his place as the series hero. there I've blown your fucking mind out like the bullet from a gun.

Yes

He's right tho. Only a racist would believe otherwise

Hang on, hang on. was Liquid not taking the same gene therapy to be more like Big Boss?

Stop taking pills you fucking addict

Have sex.

Well he's less violent