RUINER Thread

Do it for “Her”

Attached: 4C7D8B5F-7DD3-4EC6-9CFE-0FAA8E7C5BA2.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nF2y31Kt8KE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is she not wearing pants

This is the reward for getting S rank.

Wish it wasn't a twin stick shooter but it still has top tier visuals and music. Gameplay wasn't too bad but it's just not my thing. Still hope for a sequel tho

I played it Mouse and Keyboard and that made some stuff easier. I hope they at least flesh out Her because god damn she was the best. I never learned I had such a fetish for being called “Puppy”.

Did that studio die after this game? I haven't heard anything about them since.

Game's durability shit ruins it in a lot of ways. Would've been infinitely better if they had made it more focused on progression rather than making a jankier hotline miami with worse visuals
She's the only reason to play it at all and it quickly grows thin.

Attached: 1409424836741.jpg (576x813, 27K)

Yeah I assume it would feel better with mouse but my computer is shit.

I would've liked it if you had a weapon loadout but had the special more powerful weapons have durability. Would've made more sense and been a lot more fun

I honestly never used the dropped weapons. I beat the entire game with the katana.

No idea user.

Game would have performed much better as an exploration/rpg type deal, the amazing setting and aesthetic was really the only reason I bought it

>I played it Mouse and Keyboard and that made some stuff easier
offsetting cardinal directions into arbitrary not-isometric angles for some godforsaken reason sure as hell doesn't make dodging easier

I did all my dodging using slo-mo and holding right click, it was easy as hell...

youtube.com/watch?v=nF2y31Kt8KE
How do I get a bossy girlfriend that calls me puppy?

Attached: 1536115400090.jpg (645x679, 50K)

rightclick queuing the dodges was the redeeming factor for KB+M. but having perfectly normal cardinals for controller which then get switched out for the retarded isometric style the second you plugin a keyboard was annoying as shit

I wish I knew user, it’s why I’m trying to show people the light so hard...

I never played with the controller so maybe that’s why I don’t understand the problem. It’s also probably why I adored going melee only for most of the run.

Maybe if the thread stays up long enough some will appear

Attached: her.jpg (1920x3200, 335K)

I’ll try my best user. I got all the S ranks for “Her”!

Wait are you one?

Game is impossible to replay, even with the ng+ stuff
Literally zero reason to replay unless you wait like five years and do a harder difficulty
>b-but muh builds!
There are no builds in this game when everything dies to almost the exact same tactic

that game got really boring really fast

Attached: 1529035462962.png (667x713, 501K)

OP here It was a fun ride anons... I doubt this will last the night but thanks for coming. To our dreams of meeting “Her”!