Your stupid headcanons. Give them to me

Your stupid headcanons. Give them to me.

Attached: o1vfur1FD11qd834x_500.jpg (500x500, 12K)

Karen Sjet and Cortana

Attached: 113591_mobile.jpg (300x310, 20K)

saria and link live happily ever after

This isn't headcanon but I thought of a retarded imaginary minigame in my head that would of happened in Mario Kart DS involving you hopping on top of a green or red shell. Once you hopped on the shell you had to rapidly tap the shell on the bottom screen to break it or you would burn out. I thought of this over 9 years ago and it's been stuck in my head since. I'm glad I got to get it off of my chest.

Attached: ghey.jpg (600x600, 44K)

When doctor Liara Tsoni melds with Shepard in London she impregnated herself.
Whether she was romanced or not is irrelevant.

Attached: Dr. T'soni.jpg (532x450, 15K)

i dont have any because im not a fucking fag

You're playing a resident of Cainhurst who was around long enough to become a Vileblood but left before the Executioners murdered everyone. That's why your name's on your invite, whereas Alfred needed a completely blank one.

Attached: HunterRender.png (400x783, 295K)

that's a canonhead, not a headcanon

The boys from FF15 are all gay for each other and they fuck every night in a 4 way orgy.

Kazooie has a low key crush on Banjo and Banjo likes her back but he doesn't even realize it yet.

Attached: e2b.png (478x793, 157K)

Attached: BA0352E2-95A5-422B-83FB-033F5DFF2EBF.gif (656x592, 45K)

Attached: headcanon.gif (435x250, 2.07M)

Lord Kuro is a female because why the fuck not? She looks like a female, is voiced by a female and is fitting to be a female.

Before generations and forces definitely fucked all of the series' Canon but I used to think there were two Shadows running around

Attached: 1566904077253.jpg (1784x945, 189K)

That might not even be wrong. Don't people still disagree about whether the Shadow in Heroes was the original or an android?

You see that's what I would tell people and everyone would call me an idiot for even daring to think that

Dota 2 and Made in Abyss are related. The items from Dota 2 are relics, Pit Lord created the abyss and the bottom of it is the city of Aziyog, hollows turns into Pit Lord's slaves, the war happens somewhere far from it but 2018's map is inside the abyss, Tinker met Bondrewd before and exchanged knowledge, shopkeeper is a retired black whistle, Aghanim forged his scepter using rare relics and Scythe of Vyse uses the curse of the abyss to hex things.

Riko is a courier, Nanachi an announcer and Reg a hero

Attached: 1567221691304.png (500x500, 118K)

The Spy wears his mask all the time because it hides a Swastika scar on his head. He collaborated with the Germans and spied and "backstabbed" the French during the later part of the War. The resistance found out and were going to kill him, but interested parties wanted the Spy's talents, so the French gave him a scar and essentially exiled him from France.

It's why he doesn't take up being Scout's dad and why he left Scout's mom. He didn't want either to know this about his past.

Attached: 200px-Spy_taunt_laugh.png (200x328, 69K)

We're all living in a simulation and free will is a lie

Sorry, but you're mistaken.

Attached: D9D2EA1X4AA6cdG.png (1200x1040, 576K)

In Kerbal Space Program, the Kerbals are an asexual plantlike species that can survive solely off sunlight. Just a dumb thought that stuck in my head after countless hours lining up orbits. Of course this was before they added girl Kerbals.

Decent and I

Hot

Geese Howard is the birth father of Terry Bogard and possibly Andy.

The Nier timeline loops back around to the beginning of the Drakengard timeline with the futuristic city that appeared suddenly and introduced magic and dragons to the world.

Tony from Hotline Miami 2 owned or worked at the bar the Fans hung out at which was why he was the only one available to take the van to the shop during the day.
That and Corey was on her high school's varsity volleyball team.

Attached: 2016-03-06 07.15.49.jpg (667x1000, 251K)

All the Zelda's and Links are the same person

Re7 takes place in a simulation and is thus not canon

Samus acts tough but deep down she's a big softie who loves cute things such as small animals.

Attached: __kirby_and_samus_aran_super_smash_bros_and_etc_drawn_by_yasaikakiage__sample-5c42e2aa1f9fafb2c94582 (850x1134, 127K)

Is this a coping comic? I have a feeling that it is.

I believe Jacket's name is Richard since every mask owner we see (the Fans, Richter, Jake) have the same name as their mask. It'd make sense.

I headcanon all of games I play because there isn't nearly enough dialogue or choice for me. Depends on the game, playing DA:I now and it's 99% headcanon. In once cutscene, a shapeshifting demon disappears and pops up besides me as one of my advisors and my characters spazzs out. I headcanon'd that shit real quick. Some good headcanon opportunities though, like my party members have personalities and talk to each other while I walk around doing in the ten billion fetch quests and I talk to them as talk amongst each other. Like this just happened
>cole tells blackwall it isnt your fault she died, you can let go
And my head cannon shoots out
>blackwall gets mad
>i diffuse the situation by telling cole not to be such a spastic and tell blackwall to get a therapist