Tekken7

>THE ONLY GAME IN THE PLANET WHERE YOU CAN SPEND 800 HOURS RESEARCHING FRAME DATA AND LABBING AND LOSE TO A MASHING LARS WITH 200 WINS WHO HAS NO CONCEPT OF FRAME DATA AND HAS NEVER LABBED IN HIS LIFE

Oh, this game makes me suicidal. Two broken ribs, a broken screen, and now a busted up face. Hahaha. Why was this game made.

Attached: pinkuWojek.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

Why are his nipples so high up on his chest? like you guys never seen nipples b4

Attached: mini-boss.png (1280x960, 1.59M)

the game isnt about just knowing frame data bro. fighting games just arent for u, maybe pick up mathematics since ur trying to play so formulaically

>Lose to a masher
Then you're the one with no concept of frame data, you should be counterhitting constantly.

BASED

>Two broken ribs, a broken screen, and now a busted up face.

Attached: 1559906630827.jpg (450x600, 26K)

lol you suck

Fighting games are a fucking meme. You have to spend your entire life playing it every single day for hours on end if you want to be better than any other random person button mashing, and even then you'll only have a slight advantage against the better button mashers, the ones who time their button mashes to not get countered etc.
They're a game of olde that after many years of reflection we know are games that really just aren't worth playing.

>Losing to Lars

It's OK to lose to the Ace, OP.

Attached: 1566480035496-asp.jpg (750x400, 65K)

Not really. Mashers are harder to deal with in 3D fighting games, but anyone who actually knows frame data and plays correctly wont lose to them. Stick to wow classic for those unearned dopamine hits mate

Sounds like the opinion of someone that doesn't play fighting games.

Oh right I'm on Yea Forums everyone here is shit.

>tekken players

Attached: 1563407088013.jpg (868x643, 89K)

all his lows are launch punishable
just turtle and blocked them

No thanks, i'll stick to simulation games like any person with refined taste should.

You can win without knowing framedata. You're losing to mashing because you keep pressing buttons like a fucking mong.

at least my ribs, screen and face are intact.

To be fair that's resetera

Good post

Fighting games aren't even worth playing anymore, much less gitting gud at. They're all F2P with premiums now. Takes weeks to unlock everything, and games like MK 11 are basically just ponzie schemes disguised as a video game. I remember when you could unlock shit organically by just playing through the game normally. Man those were the days.

Attached: 1566740779052.gif (200x200, 285K)

What

Attached: download (20).jpg (225x225, 6K)

How did you break your ribs?

Go visit your locals. There's people there that will literally sit down and teach you matchups. You'll also make friends and get good way faster.

I really need my fellow anons to stop assuming everyone lives in a bay city or some other huge fucking metropolitan area where there is even a chance of there actually being a local scene.

If you don't live on a relevant city of a developed country how do you even afford internet?

Don't worry the game was made for morons and he was playing one of the most moronic characters.

Home court advantage in moron city.

Attached: TierMaker.png (936x867, 1.21M)

Match experience goes further than frame data and lab time ever will. Trust me, I used to be you.

I'm pretty sure you have a local scene, you just haven't tried looking. Even if it's a 2 hour drive, it's worth it.

the fuck, even in the fucking middle of no where in america we still got satellite internet lol

>Not maining Feng Wei and beating everyone with an incredibly simple combo that almost always leads to a wall

You're either good or you're not. You can study frame data and practice all day but if you're not good you will still lose

You don't even have to be good, just learn how to block and you've already beaten 50% of any fighting game players.

>match experience against lars

Dude in this case Lars has a barely reactable snake edge, throw mixups, hellsweeps, an unblockable setup after rage drive, a ton of high damage lows. High crush on most of his moves, his stances have mid crush so even mid checking him is dangerous.

Turtling against that fucker is death, a surefire way to die very quickly.

Knowing the frame data literally protects you against mashers. OP is a retard that doesn't know the neutral game.

Was this image randomly generated by a bot?

It's based on my opinion from the players I've seen along the way (to Emperor ranks now) and when I pop onto smurf accounts. You can usually tell when players are good or trash independent of rank.