Welcome to Hunt

I've been looking for a while now and I never see anyone talk about this game on Yea Forums or /vg/.
Can Crytek actually recover with this and come back from the brink of death?

Attached: 20190825045300_1.jpg (2560x1440, 656K)

it's a good game but sadly won't appeal to normies because of its slow pace and learning curve

It's a multiplayer only game with microtransactions. I don't need to know anything else about it to know I will never play it.

Attached: 1346566328685.png (231x200, 118K)

>microtransactions
It has about as many microtransactions in it as League of Legends and a metric ton less than Warframe, which is hailed as the second coming of Christ these days.
But sure, buzzwords work, I get what you mean.

I don't give a fuck what they're selling. Games that treat me like a paypig do not deserve my time. Full stop.

Not defending their decisions, I generally don't like microtransactions either, but if I were to adopt the stance of not playing games that have microtransactions I'd have very little to play these days. So far I've been doing a good job of steering clear of games that actually lock gameplay, content or other non-trivial stuff behind additional payment.

I wanted to like it but its a fucking br game

>I'd have very little to play these days.
And that's entirely your decision to make and I don't fault you for your choices. I don't sit here and tell you what you should or should not play. I'm telling you what I value and it's your job to shut the fuck up and acknowledge that you're not going to change my mind about my fucking standards.

Whoa, hold your horses. I never tried to change your mind, I didn't tell you to buy the game.
Thanks for letting me know that microtransactions are the reason there are never any threads about the game.

From what I understand the people who played the game before were upset that they added microtransactions into the game. The reviews about it are pretty clear that the game has changed to appeal to a certain audience that the game originally did not cater to. A lot of effort went into retrofitting it into a BR adjacent genre complete with cosmetic microtransactions. Just like fortnite.

>missing out on one of the best multiplayer games ever made

ok, idgaf. Community is better off without you tbqh famalam. I just hope Crytek gets more money from these purely cosmetic mtx because they deserve it for making a quality game.

Of course the retards that expresses himself with buzzword and acronyms is supporting microtransactions and multiplayer only games. Suck my dick, zoomer.

it's not a BR you retards. Do you know of any BR where you can just leave the map to save your character? dumb fucks.

>retrofitting it into a BR adjacent genre
Read the word I type specifically for you to fucking read, you illiterate cunt.

hurr durr zoomer hurr durr buzzwords

Attached: 1446392550951.gif (268x268, 1.22M)

You have to press 3 different buttons just to aim.

Sorry no thanks.

You have no argument to the point. You support games that are designed to extort you because you're a fucking moron with no standards. This is apparent because you don't put forth any effort to express yourself in any other way aside from how you would on twitter or texting. Why the fuck should I take your opinion seriously when you refuse to exhibit rational thought?

game mode more akin to king of the hill is now "br adjacent". You know how I know ur a zoomer? The fact that no game has a mode like the Hunt's bounty hunt mode shows you how they've made an original game; but you just use the only terms you know to insult it because u dont play games, you just shitpost about them. Or maybe you don't have a friend for a duo partner, i guess.

Does it play like Escape from Tarkov?

you're not here for a debate, so stfu; why bother trying to argue with someone like you?
the game is one of the greatest multiplayer games I've ever played and I've been playing them since 56k days; you can shit on it all you want but the community will remain because it's a niche title for people who can enjoy a slower, more cerebral multiplayer game. If you can watch gameplay and go "Yeah that's a BR like fortnite" you have a subhuman nigger iq and you should honestly just go back to redit

Your analogy is retarded. King of the hill is traditionally 2 teams. Reducing the player count from 100 to 12 doesn't somehow make the game dissimilar from battle royale. And bounty hunt mode is not an original concept. And none of this has anything to do with my actual problems with the game that I've already illustrated.

It's multi-player ONLY.
It has microtransactions.

These are not opinions. These are facts. These facts are why I will not play the game.

>wah wah why are the developers trying to make money?

You don't need to argue with me you fucking moron. You're allowed to like the game all you want. You're the one electing to try and change my fucking mind and you're getting flustered that you're unable to do it. The reasons I won't play the game are not something you can sway with your own opinions. Get that through your fucking head.

im not trying to convince you to buy anything; i'm telling you you are a retard for thinking it's anything like a typical BR. What BR has one to two bosses to hunt?

They're allowed to make as much money as they can. It's just not going to be my money. You're going to have to find a fucking way to deal with that. They're not entitled to my money. Stop trying to act like they deserve it. How you spend your money is your business and I don't tell you how to spend it.

>7 IPs
Holy shit OP, just let it go.

I didn't say it's a BR. I said it's BR adjacent which is incontestable. But like I mentioned that's not the fucking problem I have with the game so you bringing it up like it's relevant is a waste of your fucking time.

you can also not pay for cosmetics and enjoy a great game but you're too busy going on some sjw crusade like a whiney bitch.

I'm well aware I can play the game without buying microtransactions you braindead cunt. That's not the fucking issue. I don't play games with ANY microtransactions. Ever. Never ever. I don't support developers that do that. Ever. It's real simple. It's binary. If they're holding content in the game hostage unless I pay they can go fuck themselves. If I've already paid for the game I deserve all of the game. If I can't get all of the game then they deserve exactly none of my god damned money.

I gotta know, does an idiot like you get mad that CSGO has weapon skins?

I don't play that game either. What's your fucking point? Are you assuming I'm a hypocrite?

>wah wah I want more without paying for it; what do you MEAN there's development and server costs? I WANT MORE FOR FREE

it just seems real retarded is all; weapon skins and shit like that are not going away. You're gonna miss out on a lot of quality gameplay(not just hunt) for dumb reasons. If it was pay 2 win I'd understand, but it's literally just skins. It's like getting mad at League of Legends for releasing skins; like wtf do you expect them to do? Leave money sitting in the dumpster like a retard like you would?

I'm not fucking responsible for their monetization methods. They don't deserve my money just because they've over extended themselves and designed their game AROUND their chosen method for acquiring your money. Why are you acting like it's just a coincidence that they're including microtransactions and that it's some sort of necessary evil that couldn't be avoided? Are you fucking stupid?

>KotH is traditionally 2 teams.
The ones I play are usually multi-team like this one.
>Reducing the player count doesn’t make it not a battle royal.
No, but that plus the fact that it doesn’t play like one makes it not one.
>Bounty bunt mode is not an original concept.
The way Hunt does it is very original and I haven’t seen it done that way in any other game.

The micro-transactions are also cosmetic only, and when has MP only been a bad thing? Like plenty of games like CS are.

they didn't have mtx for like 2 years while it was being developed in early access; pretty sure they added it so that they arent just sinking money into a pit.

>You're gonna miss out on a lot of quality gameplay
No. I'm not. Game developers that invest time and energy into creating paywalled content are singularly focused on maximizing this effort which means less focus on gameplay which is what I care about. Games without microtransactions have a higher chance of possessing the qualities of games I actually enjoy.

>it's like getting mad at League of Legends for releasing skins
Guess what, shit head. I don't play that fucking game either.

I don't give a shit. You're not going to convince me to give these developers money. I don't play multiplayer only games, and I don't play games with any microtransactions. Your fucking opinion about what is acceptable or not TO YOU is irrelevant to me.

>i dont play games for stupid and petty reasons that have nothing to do with gameplay; and despite that fact that evidence to the contrary exists in the form of some of the most popular games ever made, I'm going to deny that a game can be good and contain cosmetic microtransactions.

Ok, you do belong here on Yea Forums

Not my fucking problem. Their incompetence with finances does not earn them my money.

your loss

I just explained to you that it directly affects gameplay and you're a moron for ignoring the truth that is self evident and has been proudly on display for over a decade. Games with microtransactions are ultimately and irrevocably shittier because of the inclusion of the microtransactions no matter if they're cosmetic or pay to win.

Looks to me like I'm at least a few dollars richer and I'm still playing great games that aren't trying to use manipulative tricks to compel me to spend money on useless shit they've arbitrarily decided has monetary value. You fucking rube.

>manipulative tricks
yeah they made a great game; what a great trick. There may be many games out there, but very few even come close to the hunt.

I can understand if you don't like the slower style of gameplay in hunt; but it's so shallow to deny it for cosmetic mtx.

the hunt is the kind of game that reinvigorated this jaded gamer's heart. it's the kind of game where when you don't hear a single gunshot for the first half of a match, you know that it's gonna be rough because that means all the hunters out there know what they're doing. it's the kind of game where instead of going to an objective marker you're planning ambushes based on the position of exit points and water obstacles. it's the kind of game where you watch a shadow crawl across the beams of light coming through the cracks in the wall and you know that you can take a shot, but if you miss them through the wall you'll give yourself away.

It's fine if you don't like that style of gameplay, or are just not into FPS or whatever, but if you deny because of some hardline stance on cosmetics YOU ARE STUPID and YOU ARE MISSING OUT (if you like that style of gameplay).

It's one of the most finely crafted games ever made; I could prove it in so many ways. Look at the reload animations, look at the character models, look at the environments, look at the balance of pve enemies. It's all perfectly finely tuned and as I was watching them with every patch they improved the game. Crytek deserves better.

Attached: 1351765114287.gif (117x186, 737K)

>can't read so just respond with reaction image

Attached: 1532674935817.png (250x250, 101K)

I’m not trying to convince you, I’m trying to correct your inaccurate statements. Play it or not, doesn’t matter to me.

You're ignoring what I told you. I don't care about where you think I should spend my money. The game has microtransactions and I am taking a hard line against it. That's my right. And you're also ignoring the other crucial part about why I won't play the game. It's multiplayer only.

You're still not getting through your head. I'm never going to play this game. Stop and fucking think about why you give a plagued rat's ass about what I'm going to play. Think about it. Really stop and think about it. It should not matter to you. But for some reason you're acting like it really fucking bothers you. I don't give a shit what bothers you. I don't care if you think I'm missing out. I'm really not. You truly underestimate how much I detest multiplayer only games and games with microtransactions.

You mistakenly believe that the game is good enough to overcome these facts in my mind but I fucking promise you that they will not. It is not possible. Give your fucking shilling a rest.

Attached: 1476747032207.png (500x476, 39K)

Can't really say, since I never played Tarkov. It is a unique take on PvPvE, but to a capable player, the environment alone is hardly ever a threat.

Just let it go, he literally came into this failed attempt of a thread to start a shit flinging contest, which he succeeded at.

who the fuck doesn't play a game because it's multiplayer only? those are some of the best games ever made. What, you didn't play battlefield (i mean, when it was good)?

If it doesn't matter to you then why the fuck are you responding? The game is multiplayer only. The game has microtransactions. That's why I will never buy it or play it. It's really that simple. I don't give a fuck if you disagree with what my standards are. You bitching about my decisions isn't going to change my fucking mind.

That's your fucking opinion. You don't decide what my opinions are. Are you fucking autistic? Are you really having this much trouble reconciling that somebody thinks different things than you do?

we're not bitching we're calling you stupid. We're saying you're a big dumb dumb for avoiding fun games for dumb reasons. I mean, I guess if you're so socially inept you can't bear to deal with other people that makes sense.

no really, who doesn't like games because they're multiplayer? Are people too toxic to you because you're just as retarded ingame as on Yea Forums? were the trolls mean to you user? Did you ever play games with your friends on the couch?

Just go away already, you're butthurt, probably tired and arguing back and forth with at least 3 people who really don't want to change your mind. They are mostly defending the game for its merits and reiterating on that initial point, just like you have mindlessly been harping on the fact that microtransactions exist in the game. We get it. You don't want that.

That's because you're failing to acknowledge that other people value different things. I'm not making a stupid decision. I'm making the best decision for me because those things are absolute dealbreakers for me. I, for reasons you apparently cannot fucking fathom, absolutely cannot enjoy games that are multiplayer only or have microtransactions in them no matter what the game is or what the gameplay is like. Those things are poisonous to my enjoyment.

and I'm asking why you don't like multiplayer games? Is it because you're a socially inept retard who gets bullied? is it because you have no skill and get blown the fuck out? Why do you hate multiplayer?

I don't. You fucking moron. It has nothing to do with the people. It's the developers deciding the best way to make money is to limit my options and prevent me from playing the game in a way I would prefer to play it.

>people who really don't want to change your mind
My ass. If you don't want to change my mind then stop responding to me as if I'm wrong and need to be corrected. I am correct in staying true to what I value and what I want. You having different ideas about what you want in a game has fuck all to do with it.

Could a PvE mode work? With half the XP or something, to practice or fuck around with guns?

im genuinely curious how someone can play video games and not enjoy a solid multiplayer title. playing against/with AI gets so stale and boring after you know how they operate; how do you stay entertained long term?

>WAAAAH I DESERVE EVERYTIHING NOOOOOWWWWWW REEEEEEEEEEEE
Oh fuck right off you whiny self-entitled prick. Faggots like you are exactly why people who enjoy games get treated like fucking shit.

I just told you. I want to play games on my own time in my own way. That includes editing it, modding it, cheating in it, speeding the gameplay up, whatever I want. If I bought the game I want control over it. I don't tolerate other people telling me how to enjoy a game I spent my money on.

We like different kinds of games. I'm not going to be able to explain the shit to you in a way that's going to change your fucking tastes, so stop asking me to. If you're curious then go play some different fucking games yourself.

What the fuck are you whining about? These developers have not earned my fucking money so stop acting like I should be giving it to them even if I won't enjoy their fucking game. Shut the fuck up.

I mean, someone else designed that game so they basically are telling you how to enjoy it. I understand wanting to mod shit but, can you not mod some games and not others? Do you really think you need to mod every game you play? It's just so autistic, but then again, I shouldn't be surprised about that on Yea Forums.

I'm gonna assume you get btfo when you play with people

I've read all your "arguments" thus far, you pretentious cumslurper. And it seems to me that not only do you know jackshit about all the genuine and earnest work Crytek has put into Hunt, you're so deadset on taking your hateboner into your mouth that you can't even realize how childish and petty you sound.

You are EXACTLY the kind of loathsome parasite that poisons Yea Forums day in and day out, and you need to be fucking gassed.

Weapon unlock system is ass as is the menu UI
Why the fuck do you have to wait for Lvl 20 for Dusters
>Have to earn weapon XP to unlock weapon variants
THAT DEFEATS THE WHOLE FUCKING PURPOSE OF THE MAIN GAME MODE
you're supposed to use your weapons RARELY and ONLY when absolutely necessary because gunshots give your position away and trigger every crow in a mile and a half radius
They literally added that to shill their BR mode
Fuck em they ruined a solid game from Early Access

I don't do all of that shit with all games you fucking moron. I just don't buy games that intentionally take away my god damned options just so they can hook you into games as a fucking service so they can continue to milk more money out of you due to the sunk cost fallacy.

If your only avenue to dismiss my OPINIONS is to assume I'm bad at games then you're disengaging from the discussion because you have no points. What I do with my fucking money is my business. You getting bent out of shape because I have certain standards for games I play isn't going to change my fucking standards.

I don't give a fuck, shill. If the game has no way to play offline and has microtransactions then the developers won't get a rusty penny from me. I don't give a fuck how much love they've put into it. It fails to meet my minimum standards. These are my standards. You calling them petty isn't going to change my fucking mind. Me standing up for my standards is apparently very frustrating to you because you're only here to shill for this fucking game.

You can go fuck yourself. This game is designed to extort people.

oh ok so it is because you're retarded. Whew I almost came around there for a second. Like I said, I hate "whatever as a service" too, but Hunt is not even close to that, and it's worth a lot more than what I've paid for it already. Btw, you might want to kill yourself because it's only gonna get worse as far as MTX goes going forward, you know why? People who pay for MTX give them a lot more money than losers like you ever would. So, you can avoid the game all you want; it seriously is your loss (well not your loss since you'd be one of those guys reviewing it going: "I just get shot out of nowhere all the time")

>I hate "whatever as a service" too, but Hunt is not even close to that
Wrong you fucking moron. It's online only and it has microtransactions. That's the very definition of games as a service. For someone who claims to hate it you sure as fuck refuse to acknowledge that THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS GAME IS.

You can kick and scream and pout and kick the dirt all you fucking want but you're not going to be able to change the minimum requirements I need games to meet in order for me to buy them. Your thoughts and feelings and opinions about the monetization, developers, or gameplay DO NOT MATTER TO ME.

>It fails to meet my minimum standards.
Nobody gives a shit about your "standards." You are not some benchmark by which a game's worth is to be judged. You're a shit person with shit opinions and a shit way of expressing them.

Screeching about how Crytek is trying to "extort people" (a blatant lie) is utterly meaningless, and so is your filthy basement-dweller grub money. They're getting honest dollars from people who actually give a shit about enjoying themselves and having fun with friends. Something you seem to be sorely lacking in.

>It's online only and it has microtransactions.
You don't NEED to pay a single penny to enjoy the game, and the online part is part and parcel of the game, as most battle royales usually tend to be multiplayer games.

It honestly sounds to me like you know exactly nil about what you're talking about, but you're desperate to seem like an "expert" on the subject with your oh-so lofty "standards." Give me a break.

nah, not really. Generally "whatever" as a service has significant content behind solid paywalls; not literally only cosmetics which can be purchased with ingame earnable currency.

>Nobody gives a shit about your "standards."
Apparently you do because you won't stop trying to convince me that my standards are wrong and need to be corrected. I'm not here telling you what you should or should not be playing. I'm stating that I will not play the game. You're the one that has a fucking problem with that.

The game has microtransactions. That's extortion. You've already paid for the game, and they expect people to pay more to access content they've made specifically to be sold for more money. They're spending development time and resources making content that people who spend money get to possess at an accelerated rate than people who grind.

That's extortion.

>The game has microtransactions. That's extortion.

lmao; typical SJW overreaction. Where's your wojaks?

>You don't NEED to pay a single penny to enjoy the game
I can't enjoy the game to begin with you fucking moron. Get that through your head. The PRESENCE of the microtransactions and online-only requirement for gameplay is enough to ruin the entire experience because it would mean coming face to face with the knowledge that I've financially supported games that do this and contributed towards more games that I cannot stand.

I'm well aware that other games do it too. I DON'T PLAY THOSE FUCKING GAMES EITHER.

>I DON'T PLAY THOSE FUCKING GAMES EITHER.

THATS FINE BUT YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON A LOT OF FUN GAMES FOR STUPID REASONS AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT

It doesn't matter how egregious the content is. Anything being put behind a paywall is too much. That's where I draw the line. Do you have a problem with what I do with my fucking money? Why don't you tell me more about how you get to dictate what my fucking standards are.

>The game has microtransactions. That's extortion.
No, that's not it at all. You don't get to redefine words jsut to fit your narrative. Especially not in this case, where Crytek isn't forcing anyone to pay a single penny more than what they gave for the game initially. The entire purpose of extra purchasable content in-game is to ensure Crytek doesn't go under before they can add in all they want to add in for the game, which is what happened to the original Gilded Age concept.

Stop bieng a petty little bitch and grow the fuck up, you whiny manchild. Stop making excuses for acting like a screeching tard.

it's literally not a paywall because you don't have to pay for it you dumb fuck. you can earn it ingame easily. A paywall is a payWALL; as in you cant get past it without paying.

I'm missing out on a lot of games I would not enjoy. You're not getting that through your fucking head. You being able to enjoy them does not mean I would be able to enjoy them. Do you understand? I'm not making a mistake by passing on these games. These games are literally wastes of money for me because I literally cannot enjoy them. They are not fun for me. They are cancerous, irredeemable shit to me. It doesn't matter how much you like them. I can never like them. You need to acknowledge that other people feel differently about things than you do. Failure to be able to do this is an earmark of autism.

The game is just EFT except scavs are now monsters.

See . I also don't know how you're "contributing" to anything here. You are probably barely a blip in the eyes of the people actually committing frauds using microtransactions as an excuse for their illegal activities. Soemthing that Crytek has never once done. They've been completely earnest in what they offer to their players, and respect the personal boundaries of their playerbase.

You are making far too many assumptions wth exactly zero evidence to help back you up.

i dont believe you; nor would I ever believe an extremist who judges things without experiencing them firsthand based on some flimsy moral code.

>Failure to be able to do this is an earmark of autism.
Pot, have you seen kettle?

I don't give a fuck if a company that tries to extort me goes out of business. I don't financially support games or developers that make online-only games or put microtransactions in games that require a purchase up front. They use manipulative psychological methods to convince and compel players to purchase microtransactions. That's literally why it works in the first place.

>They use manipulative psychological methods to convince and compel players to purchase microtransactions.

These aren't loot boxes you realize?

I don't give a shit. I'm not going to buy this game because it's online only and has microtransactions. Those are my standards. Deal with it.

So you insist that you have grounds to dismiss MY ACTIONS because you believe that I have no relevant experience with these types of games. You are arguing in bad faith right now.

I'm not trying to convince other people to spend money on something they won't enjoy. I'd say out of all the people in this thread I'm the least likely to have some manifestation of autism.

>extort
You keep misapplying that word to fit your narrative, and it still isn't working. You can screech "EXTORTION" all you want like the male version of a jewish soccer mom, but unless you can honestly prove that Crytek has been using microtransactions to explicitly rob people out of hard earned cash, you have no leg to stand on.

And that's fine. Just know that literally nobody cares. You are a decidedly unpleasant individual, and the fact that you're not only lacking in both genuine friendship to enjoy an online game, but are also lacking in enough sense to get your facts straight, it's likely you don't even play any games to begin with.

>I'd say out of all the people in this thread I'm the least likely to have some manifestation of autism.
That's a pretty big projector you got there. How long did it take you to pull it out of your ass?

Shit heel. The microtransactions can be purchased with in-game currency that you can earn at a SNAIL'S pace. This grind, and frustration, is meant to compel people to spend money instead to mitigate the grind and simply receive the reward. The gameplay itself is designed to be frustrating and unrewarding in order to make these microtransaction appear more appealing. It's literally the mechanism by which these sort of microtransactions continue to be successful because fucking morons like you can't see further than a single degree of separation and connect the monetization with the gameplay. As if they're completely unrelated.

you literally said you don't play those games; that tells me you don't know how fun they are and are judging them based on elements other than the gameplay. I do understand people who don't like multiplayer games in general, but you just seem like a child going "nuh uh I'm not gonna try it I already know I don't like it uh uh"

And I know you have no experience with a game like Hunt because there are no other games like Hunt. It's a very unique style of game. If you don't think so, please refer to me one of the games you think is similar so I can trash your argument.

>Just know that literally nobody cares.
Bullshit you fucking moron. If you didn't care then you would have shut the fuck up ages ago but you just can't let this shit go. Someone not buying and playing this game for reasons you can't argue against clearly disturbs you. The more you contend with this shit the more like a shill you look.

You can purchase things pretty easily once you've gotten good at the game. The learning curve is harsh, but it allows for quick gains once you've played a couple matches. You literally don't know what you're talking about.

Youre the autist who came into this otherwise fine thread and started sperging when people gave their reasons for why you're a dumbass who has no clue what he's talking about. Nobody else here is as retarded as you are, or as deadset on proving their "point."

Right now, pretty much everyone replying to you is likely doing it only to see how much longer it takes before you suffer a complete mental collapse.

>you literally said you don't play those games
And you moronically believe I reached this vehement conclusion after having no first hand experience with them. How fucking dumb are you? I believe so strongly about this because I have MORE THAN ENOUGH experience to see through it and recognize it for exactly what it is.

Leave your fucking opinions about the game out of your replies to me. You're not going to convince me of anything you fucking shill. I never presented an argument. I stated the two explicit reasons why I will not buy the game and you spent all this time trying to change my fucking mind while simultaneously acting like you don't care. PICK ONE, FAGGOT.

What? there is literally nothing you gain from buying skins in the game. You pretty much unlock the option for cosmetic skins, which clean the weapon or change your character's appearance, which have to be purchased by you using the same ingame currency everyone else has to use, which are earned by playing the game. Using a "Legendary Hunter" is often less cost-effective compared to higher tier free hunters, since they cost ingame money, come with no perks and no equipment. You very obviously are arguing details you have no clue about, which would be fine since you will never ever play the game out of principle, but here you are arguing over those details like an idiot. Just fucking stop.

On a different note, good job making the right choice not supporting the games you feel violate your right to not get extorted in front of your computer screen. I applaud you in your conscious choice of purchase behaviour.
Now get the fuck off Yea Forums, it's clearly getting to you.

dude, they're cosmetic skins on the guns and like 5 hunter skins. There's dozens of hunter skins that look cool already in the game and the base models of the guns are all impressive and even get dirty the more you use them. I know you don't like mtx but Crytek literally has one of the least offensive mtx models I've ever seen. I don't like mtx but I have come to terms with the fact that they aren't going anywhere, because as I said, the amount of money a dev can print from mtx is so large that it simply cannot be ignored. You really would have to be a fool not to want to make some extra money that way; especially since most people aren't offended by purely cosmetics that can ALSO BE PURCHASED WITH EARNABLE CURRENCY. I know we used to get games with cheat codes to unlock new shit, but those days are long gone; the budgets have gone up and the server costs aren't getting much cheaper.

Wrong, you fucking shill. I've watched streams of the game. There is no such thing as quick gains after you've played a couple matches. I've watched people drop a hundred dollars and still not possess all of the cosmetic DLC, and after a week of playing they haven't been able to unlock a single cosmetic with the currency they've earned in game.

>blatant lies
no you didnt, shut up.

>I have MORE THAN ENOUGH experience to see through it and recognize it for exactly what it is.
You clearly don't considering how much you've gotten wrong throughout this entire thread. But do go on, mister high-standards. Let's see how deep a hole you can dig for yourself.

>I've watched streams of the game.
Funny how you just brought this up now. I thought you said that "you didn't give a shit about it?" Was that all just one big fat lie?

I don't give a fuck what your standards for acceptable microtransactions are. If it has any microtransactions I will never buy it. It's that simple. What the fuck do you hope to accomplish by replying to me? Do you think you're going to change my mind and make me buying this fucking game?

I literally did. You can go fuck yourself, shill. You're the one spreading lies about how easy it is to earn the in-game currency.

>and after a week of playing they haven't been able to unlock a single cosmetic with the currency they've earned in game.

Dude, you're lying; shut up.

We don't think we're going to accomplish anything. At this point, it's entirely to see how far you'll go until you break down and screech hard enough that we can screencap it for later laughs.

>I literally did.
Give us the names of the streamers then. That should be easy if you actually watched them.

I did not talk about my standards of microtransactions, I explained to you how your post about how you perceive those in Hunt to be working is wrong.

>If it has any microtransactions I will never buy it. It's that simple

That is a simple viewpoint from a simple mind; yes. No one disagrees with that.

What the fuck do you mean, go on? Convince you that I don't like these games. That should be clear to you.

>Funny how you just brought this up now. I thought you said that "you didn't give a shit about it?" Was that all just one big fat lie?
Of course I'm going to watch streams of a game that looks like it has an interesting premise. That doesn't mean I'm going to buy the fucking game. I only ever stated that I had a problem with the online-only shit and the microtransactions. Those are deal breakers for me. That doesn't mean it can't be entertaining to watch. Fucking obviously.

It's literally what I witnessed first hand. You shut the fuck up you lying sack of shit, shilling for the game and acting like nobody is ever compelled to spend money in the game because the in-game currency is drip fed to them too slowly to feel rewarding. It's literally how they are making their money otherwise the microtransactions wouldn't exist in the first place you god damned moron.

>muh cosmetic dlc
lmao go back to your jrpg thread faggot

I've played it since it was in pretty early beta. I really like it. It's not for everyone but it really tickles a niche I love.

you witnessed them playing for a week firsthand? you watch a game you hate an awful lot.

>watching streams
>online
>actually paying your ISP for a service with a monthly pay rate
>literally subjecting yourself to extortion
The absolute state of this guy.

>What the fuck do you mean, go on? Convince you that I don't like these games.
Just continue doing exactly hat oyure doing. That should be extremely simple for you, given your general demeanor.

>Of course I'm going to watch streams of a game that looks like it has an interesting premise.
Still waiting on the names of said "streams."

>We don't think we're going to accomplish anything
Could have fooled me. You assholes are shilling like your life depends on it. If you actually cared about the game you would ignore someone who doesn't like it. Instead you're devoting an hour and a half trying to combat his statement that he won't buy the game. Looks to me like talking about the game isn't your priority. Trying to influence the opinions of people on Yea Forums is your fucking priority.

It's honestly hilarious how he's actually setting himself up for legitimate extortion whilst trying to project onto Crytek and Hunt. He's completely played himself, yet he's too delusional to ever realize it.

It's so simple and yet "so many of you" have a problem with it. I don't give a fuck what you have a problem with.

You're literally talking about the microtransactions and how you apparently believe they are acceptable. There is no other way to interpret the shit you're saying. If that's not what you're trying to talk about then you're attempting to change the fucking topic because that's what I'm fucking talking about and you're responding to me.

you're the one with the problem fren; a mental problem. And not the fun kind of autism like pannenoek, the lame kind of autism that pisses their sheets and screams wildly at the wall.

Still waiting on those streams, autismo. You DID watch those streams, right? You wouldnt lie on the internet whilst trying to defend your stance regarding a game you supposedly hate, right?

>. I don't give a fuck what you have a problem with.
And yet you continue to screech and lie right in front of us.

I never said I hated the fucking game. I hate the online-only requirement and the microtransactions. If they removed those I would give the game another look.

he's not me; there are actually multiple people talking down to you right now. I'm the one defending mtx in this instance, despite disliking mtx.

And what are you going to do if I tell you Grimmz and CDNTthe third or whatever his name is? Are you going to drop it? Of course you're not. You're just going to slide into some more bullshit like you're not trying to change my opinion. I watched how quickly they earned in game currency and I also watched how quickly cosmetic DLC was purchased because the in-game currency was not being given out fast enough.

>I never said I hated the fucking game.
And yet you screech and rage about it in the same manner as one would when something offensive crosses their eye and invokes a perceived slight against them. You may as well have barged in shouting "THIS GAME IS SHIT AND YOU ARE TOO IF YOU LIKE IT." Would change very little.

>I don't like a thing
>Why don't you like a thing
>Because it doesn't appeal to me
simple as desu don't know why there's an argument here

That's right. I stated my standards and people took it upon themselves to try and challenge me and I stood up for myself. I don't hate the game. I hate the decisions of the developers to make the game online only and include microtransactions. That was my original post and my original point. It never changed and never wavered.

You cant even give accurate or proper names of even just a measly two streamers, and yet you're trying to convince people that you've "seen the game?" Please. It's obvious you've been lying through your teeth ever since you brought up that point to try and save face.

People would be fine with his opinion if he didn't go full mental illness with it.

And here I am still not buying the game no matter what anyone here says. You call that autism because you're a shill that wants people to spend their money indiscriminately on shit you're trying to sell. Go fuck yourself.

>I don't hate the game. I hate the decisions of the developers to make the game online only and include microtransactions.
In other words: you hate the game. Becuase it has been online form the start, and there's always been at least a tiny part of it that involved purchasing better stuff using in-game currency.

And here we see the mental illness go into full force. Zero arguments or rebuttals. Just namecalling and buzzwords.

that's ok; just saying a real gamer wouldn't mind multiplayer-only. Some games just don't work as singleplayer experiences and not all devs can afford to make both a singleplayer and multiplayer experience. That's what you don't understand. You're just like those childish idiots demanding a bunch of dumb shit get implemented "because it should be easy, just a few lines of code"

They're not people I follow, you fucking moron. If you've watched streams of the game or other games I'm sure you know exactly who the fuck I'm talking about and here you are running away from the points I made because you have convinced yourself I'm making it up. Argue the fucking points. I've watched the game played and I confirmed 2 things. It's online-only, and it has microtransactions. You don't need to watch for very long to confirm these things, but I watched streams of the game because the game does look interesting. Obviously. The problem I had with it, and always had with it, was the online-only and the microtransactions. How many times does this need to be stated?

>Oh cool finally, a Hunt thread on Yea Forums
>literally nothing but people arguing about microtransactions

Can we move this conversation to a different thread or maybe make a new thread about Hunt? I just want to talk about fucking videogames.

Attached: 1556120689019.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

Really it seems perfectly reasonable to me, kind of like being vegetarian but with microtransactions. There's nothing wrong with taking a hardline stance against things you don't approve of. Just because he's a drop in the bucket compared to the millions of people playing games with microtransactions doesn't mean he discard his personal feelings towards them and accept their presence in games.

>I've watched the game played
But you haven't. Wefecalready pretty thoroughly established this. If you'd actually watched the game or better yet, played it for yourself in any form, you'd have seen that all your "points" are either made up in their entirety, or are already addressed.

I'd have loved an actual Hunt thread, user. But it seems there's always that one autist in threads like these.

>In other words: you hate the game
Don't put words in my fucking mouth, faggot. If they removed those two things I have a problem with that aren't necessary for the game by any actual reasonable degree then I would revisit the idea of purchasing it. The game itself isn't the problem. It's the monetization, and features like online-only that facilitate the perpetuation of the monetization because microtransactions can't function in offline games. The game must therefore be online-only to control demand of the microtransactions.

vegetarians are faggots too; humans were meant to consume cooked meat it's literally why our brains developed.

I'm aware that not all games are going to be single player games. I'm not demanding the game be changed. I'm simply not buying the fucking game. I don't expect the game to be made to suit my tastes. I'm just choosing to financially support games that already meet my fucking standards.

honestly im pissed crytek put microtransactions in right as they released 1.0; completely fucked themselves over because of retards like autism guy here. They should have saved it for 1.1

Someone give me a rundown on this game.
Also webms while you're at it would be nice.
Someone ITT said you need to press 3 buttons to aim, which sound bizarre to me.

>If they removed those two things I have a problem with that aren't necessary for the game by any actual reasonable degree
The entire game is structured around being a multiplayer experience. Thry can't just "lul remove it bro" because that would take restructuring the entire damn game.

You really shouldn't talk if you have zero idea of just how hard it is to make a fully functional experience that doesn't immediately implode on itself.

And yet here you fucking are trying to argue with me when I've said two things. The game is online only and has microtransactions. These are the reasons I will not buy the game. These are reasons you cannot refute because they are 100% true. So you continually try and change the subject to be about anything but that, as if my standards for what I spend my money on are wrong as if you are the one that gets to make that fucking decision.

>These are reasons you cannot refute because they are 100% true.
Why would I try and "refute" facts? Especially when one of them is literally the core structure of the entire game? Are you genuinely so retarded and insane that you can't analyze your posts properly for when you start spouting stupid shit?

battle royal ( solo, duo or 3 )
you have a ghost view where you can see blue stuff in the distance, those are clues, you need clues to find the boss, when you pick 3 clues you get the boss marked on your map, you kill the boss, then send the remains to hell, while you are sending all the other players can see where the boss was, once the boss is send, you can pick the bounty and have to get the fuck out in one of the many extraction points at the edge of the map, if you died, the other player can pick up the bounty.
if you die your character is delated.

>The entire game is structured around being a multiplayer experience
I'm well aware of how the game is currently structured you fucking moron. I'm acutely aware of it. You're the idiot who thinks the game couldn't ever be changed and still also be playable. The game's PVE could be expanded upon, which is probably already planned. You can go into either game mode solo. The game having multiplayer focus right now doesn't mean it's impossible for a single player, offline, or private server play mode to potentially exist.

I'm not saying I expect that to happen, or hope that it happens. I'm saying as it is right now I'm not interested in buying the game. I'm not writing the game off as if it could never be improved in a way that would be acceptable to me. I'm leaving the door open because like I said before the game looks interesting. I just won't support business practices I disagree with. That's my right as a customer.

there's two control modes; gunslinger and hunter. Hunter is original mode gunslinger is COD mode. The advantage of hunter mode is that you don't have your gun out in front of you all the time (which can reveal your barrel out windows and such), you left click to melee with weapon, you hold right click to bring gun to hip where you can fire, or you can then further go down to iron sights to aim by pressing a modifier button (default shift). Non-aiming/hipfire/iron sight aiming all have unique hunter animations which allow you to tell when someone is taking aim. It's a bit awkward at first but I liked it after getting used to it. If you don't like it gunslinger mode is fine but you need an additional button for melee.

You're been trying to refute this shit from whenever you first started responding to me. Those are my points. Those are my reasons. If you disagree then you are free to disagree. You're allowed to value different things and find different things entertaining, or engaging. You're allowed to have different standards. I'm not sitting here trying to convince you that your standards are wrong. I'm stating what my standards are and you fucking morons are acting like my tastes are offending you personally as if you made the fucking game.

Why are you getting defensive over something you had no part in making? I'm not insulting you by saying it's not the right game for me. Why are you acting insulted?

I'm going to assume you meant to respond to someone else.

was for
just because we're insulting you doesn't mean we're insulted. We just think your reasons are stupid when the game is this good.

>I'm leaving the door open
You really aren't. You've already made that clear by your extremely extensive tantrum in this very thread.

Nobody here except you as been insulted over this. Nobody here flipped their shit over microtransactions and online play except you. Do not try to project shit onto others when you have been the only one getting pissy this entire thread.

ive been meaning to make webms of all the various reload animation variants for each individual gun but I'm way too fucking lazy.

They could actually make the game playable without being online if they really wanted to, they could give players the ability to make your own offline/self-hosted game lobby and let you play without anybody else. It'd be superfluous or pointless for most people but it's not impossible for them to do if they had the inclination.

Which is tantamount to trying to convince me to change my mind you fucking moron. You're literally trying to make me feel shame for my reasons in order to discourage me from making the same decisions in the future.

Acknowledge that this is you literally, not figuratively, trying to change my fucking mind. You are acting insulted and want to change my mind so that I'm no longer saying things that insult you. Who in the fuck do you think you're fooling?

i dunno i've just been calling you stupid is that trying to change your mind or define it?

>You really aren't.
I'm telling you explicitly that if they removed the online-only requirement and the microtransactions from the game I would reconsider buying it. Why is this difficult for you to believe when this entire thread those are the only two problems I've expressed about the game?

because that's never happening. Well they might put in a solo horde mode or something, that'd be neat; but I doubt it.

>Nobody here flipped their shit over microtransactions and online play except you.
I'm aware nobody else is complaining about those things. You're all complaining about me stating I don't tolerate those things. That's you acting insulted as if me stating I won't tolerate it is implying you should feel shame for tolerating it. Do you feel shame? Because you're acting like you're intensely ashamed of it and you react negatively when you're reminded of this shame.

Becuase it's flat out not happening. Would it be great if they tried to do what Gilded Age wanted to? Yes. But nobody is going to hold out for that because Showdown is an entirely different beast.

No matter how hard you project, it really doesn't change that you're the only one being insulted here.

It heavily implies you don't want me to be stupid anymore. In other words you won't want me to disagree with you anymore because in your mind only smart people think what you do. Ergo you're trying to change my mind about my standards because you don't share those standards. You can downplay it all you want, but your actions speak clearly. You had a problem with me stating that I won't buy the game and you want me to stop stating why. So you'll employ any bullshit weasel mealy-mouthed language you can to try and convince me to stop.

>161 posts
>19 ips

>Becuase it's flat out not happening.
Probably not. So it's unlikely they'll get my money. That's the end of the story. I'm not lamenting that they're not changing the game for me. I'm okay with not playing it, just like I'm okay with not playing the hundred games that also don't meet my standards. If I weren't okay with it then I would change my standards until I was.

>No matter how hard you project, it really doesn't change that you're the only one being insulted here.
I'm not insulted by anything. I stated my reasons for not buying the game. Nobody can change my mind because my standards are not based off of other peoples' opinions.

the only thing I tried to change your mind on is the multiplayer-only being a zero-tolerance red flag; that's a dumb attitude. I would have that attitude about an always-online console; but a multiplayer game? Wtf of course it's multiplayer only.

When it comes to mtx I respect your decision to hate it but I don't respect your denial of hunt because of it because hunt is worth more than the weight of their mtx sins.

> just regurgitating the same bait repeatedly, trying to get someone else mad so they make you mad and continue the ebic faggot dance

dam, lonely virgins sure are desperate to feel something

we're having a discussion with autismo here; i didn't have anything better to do apparently (my duo partner for hunt is moving atm)

i don't understand why you keep replying to him when you've already stated your opinion/stance and are now just repeating yourself for 50 more posts

see above

Attached: 1543814133045.png (540x504, 359K)

>but a multiplayer game? Wtf of course it's multiplayer only.
I'm aware of what the game is. I know how the game was designed. It fails to meet my standards because it's multiplayer only. This is a simple thing that you're failing to grasp. You like multiplayer games; even ones that can only be played multiplayer. I don't like that. I want more for my money. I want more options. I want more control. It's my right as a customer to withhold my money from games that do not meet my standards. You might think I'm missing out on a good game because of this decisions but you're failing to acknowledge that the game is not going to be good to me because it's online-only. That fact, that feature, is the very thing that ruins the game for me. It cannot be ignored by me. It is a deal breaker for me. Me personally.

you just don't understand the nuances of our conversation; maybe you should join autismo and give him a friend to play multiplayer games with.

>I want more for my money.
i think you're just a poor judge of value. game can be picked up for 20 bucks on sale. Less than half a tank of gas. What, did you max out mommy's credit card or something?

and not only that; but multiplayer games tend to have infinitely more value than singleplayer games by virtue of not getting boring as fuck after you've beaten them.

It doesn't matter if the game is free. It has microtransactions. We've been through this. The price tag was not on my 2-long list of problems.

Attached: 1271255845095.jpg (707x682, 64K)

shut the fuck up shill

then why mention wanting value for your money if value isn't the issue? you're just constantly making bad arguments to back up your shitty value judgements.

It has microtransactions that you can literally ignore.

You're ignoring what I've stated I value you fucking moron. A game that possesses features I consider a dealbreaker render the value of the game to 0.

>maxed out mommy's credit card
dumb nigger, shills can't call you a faggot!

ok that's your stupid opinion and i'm going to continue to think of it as stupid. If you think hunt has a value of 0 that's because you're so far gone up your own ass into an SJW-like frenzy that you can't disconnect from your own autism to enjoy a great game.

At the expense of the gameplay being designed around the grind while holding content hostage without utilizing the in-game currency. The game is balanced around selling microtransactions; not rewarding the player with an adequate amount of in-game currency. If the latter were true then the microtransaction system would not need to exist because nobody would use it and that's clearly not the case.

No shit, sherlock. All I've done is stated what I require at a minimum and you fucking morons are acting like you get to decide what my standards are. You think the game is great.The game is ruined for me. You're not getting that through your fucking head. It's not a stupid decision for me to pass on something that I literally will never be able to enjoy. Buying the game would be a complete waste of fucking money for me because it will never be good in my eyes if it possesses online-only and microtransactions.

Why do you have a fucking problem with my standards?

all im saying is that you will literally never be able to enjoy it because you are a retarded fucking scum sucking moron with the brain of a bed-wetting autist. That's all, why do you have a problem with my opinion of you?

>muh standards tho
Have you thought, for just a single Planck second, that maybe you could remove the stick from your massively sore asshole and actually enjoy games for what they are instead of creating whole problems in your utterly insane mind that do not actually reflect on the game itself?

This is still you throwing a fit trying to change my mind. You're trying to shame me for having my standards in the hopes that I won't continue to do it. Well guess what, faggot. You're not going to change my mind. My money is staying in my fucking wallet because online-only games with microtransactions are worthless to me.

I don't support shit like this because I don't enjoy it. It's really simple. I'm not going to buy the game just because you fucking want me to. Chalk this one up as a loss, shill. Your ability to ignore shit that makes games worse is not a trait we share. I don't ignore shit. The decisions to make the game online-only and include microtransactions have DIRECT impacts on the game and the gameplay. You already know how, you're just loathe to admit it.

>You're trying to shame me for having my standards in the hopes that I won't continue to do it
no i'm saying your standards are retarded. i dont know where shame comes into it. I'm just saying you are dumb. You have a low IQ. You are a stupid person. I dunno what the problem is; that's just my standards for what a retard is and you match it completely. Why are you trying to shame for having standards of intelligence?

You know if you're going to shitpost like this you need to type proper English, ESL fuckwad. You can't imitate an intelligent person because you do not have the cerebral horsepower to express yourself any other way than how you normally do. You're feeling upset that I won't buy this game because you're a fucking shill.

>complaining about grammar on 4channel
well this has run it's course and reached peak retard. Let's let this thread die now.

>WAAA EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A SHILL
Your parents honestly should've aborted you. Unfortunately, they did not possess the necessary clairvoyance to realize what a fuckup you'd turn out to be.

When you are literally trying to convince people to buy a game they've vehemently expressed that they would not enjoy, it's fair to assume you're a fucking shill.

When you're trying to prop yourself up on an intellectual high horse you are judged by a different standard. Failing to meet the standards you are pretending as though other people should meet makes you a hypocrite. Nobody who types improper English has any leg to stand on regarding intelligence.

it's actually a sign of a refined intelligence to shitpost with poor grammar here; because that's the standard for intellectual discussion here. You must not get that because you're so autistic and have trouble dealing with social situations like multiplayer games.

Source: your ass. Not everyone who speaks improper English is a moron, but everyone who expresses a moronic opinion speaks improper English. And you're still trying to change my mind about what I do with my money.

Explain to me why you think you are the one who gets to decide how I spend my money, faggot. Do you see me sitting here telling you what I think you should do with your fucking paycheck?

>Permadeath in a multiplayer shooter

Fun

>Wallhacks exist and people are using them

I wanted to like it, too

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

>Permadeath in a multiplayer shooter
Hardly. Permanent for a character you'll only use 3-4 times total is not really punishing to lose.

>this idiot still thinks we give a fuck what he spends his money on

If this was anything but a battle royale/objective game it would've been sick.

The co-op shooter genre is fucking dead, but imagine this game, but you take contracts with your friends or solo to enter an area, track clues for a monster, and fight it, armed with the armory of this game, and focusing on ammo conservation and avoiding other monsters, ideally the "bosses" of the current game would be mini-bosses, with a bigger boss that doesn't border on huge or anything for the contract. Just make finding clues something other than "batman vision" finding a glowing hole and holding use for 5 seconds.

The visuals, sounds design and soundtrack of this game are fantastic, as is the noise level of detail in things such as the noise traps. And the gun designs are fucking awesome and anyone who says otherwise is lying, the detail in cracks in the scopes and stuff is sick.

But if you stop for one second to appreciate anything, you are already behind and losing because of the nature of Battle royale games.

Attached: CCCP.png (1024x668, 326K)

You're still trying to, incompetently, shame me for my decision to pass on the god damned game. If you didn't care then you would shut the fuck up. But since you won't shut the fuck up about how you feel about what I buy or don't buy I'm going to assume you think you deserve to decide what I do with my fucking money.

Explain yourself. Explain why you're acting like you know better than I do about where my money should go. These are my standards for what I am willing to spend my money on. You acting like those standards are not valid is your attempt to change my standards because you want me to spend my money differently.

Explain your actions.

no, dum dum

Doesn't matter how punishing it is or isn't as long as cheaters exist

I can deal with losing to someone
What I can't deal with is losing to someone who should have no way of knowing I even exist yet, and I've already had it happen once today alone

No light, no sound, but a bullet still flies through the trees and ends me without any chance to react, and the fucker was 112m away

That's what I fucking thought. You got offended that we think differently and you didn't know how to fucking handle it. You just couldn't help yourself. You just had to pipe up about how you feel differently or how I'm wrong. No, you stupid mother fucker. You're wrong for thinking you have control over my money.

Attached: 1562009660558.gif (266x243, 241K)

No private servers for you.

Attached: 1457381818673.jpg (2000x1028, 110K)

Its a PvEvP? Game where you play bounty hunters hunting strange spooky shit like giant fucking lightning fast spiders and deranged cult monsters.
The bounty targets locations can vary, and you can collect clue things in the map that help narrow down their possible locations.
But the catch is that other players are after the same bounty as you, and once someone collects the bounty, all players on the map can see their location through a sort of 6th sense.

Its a game about weighing risks and rewards and it installs an entertaining amount of paranoia.
Some times the best action is just to get some clues, kill some small time enemies and then get the hell out with a minor reward.

>If this was anything but a battle royale/objective game it would've been sick.
That's what it was originally meant to be. It fell through.

>Want to play trios
>random can only play duos
>friends barely play the game
Anyone want to be friends?

Attached: 20190823100040_1.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

Another game that's only fun with friends?

Nah it's still very playable solo and mostly if you wanna be a badass dabbing on other teams. But obviously its way easier and more fun with friends that you can communicate with.

So playing alone doesn't satisfy you enough.

for some reason you can't start a trio with randoms; i have no idea why they did this but i imagine they'll change it soon.

i'd add you but my mother told me never to communicate with anyone from Yea Forums. I just hope crytek changes that shit soon because I've only gotten a few hours of trios since 1.0 dropped since one of our trio works early and therefore sleeps early. Got another one coming when they go on sale again though.

It does seem like a simple fix if they wanted to fix it.

Sure you could say that, but its a multiplayer game after all. You're suppose to play with other people. If i wanna play solo then i'd just play the quickplay mode

i think they had some reason for it that had nothing to do with technical limitations. I just can't figure out what they might be. Maybe because of the way people have to coordinate when there are still only two bounties per monster for trios? Maybe they don't want randoms running off with one of the bounties and screwing up the group's money?

So in other words it's really only fun with friends. That's why I said that. You resisted it as if what I said wasn't the truth. Solo isn't good enough for you which is why you're trying to avoid it.

Don't reply to me as if you disagree with what I'm fucking saying when you turn around and agree with what I'm saying. You like playing a game that's only fun with friends. It's not insulting you to say this. You don't need to defend yourself from it and pretend like the game is something other than exactly what it is.

you can play with randoms in duos; they aren't necessarily your friends. Your enjoyment will obviously depend on the quality of random you are paired up with.

Alright fine... Yeah its only fun with friends.

Don't worry buddy. You can add me, i'll be gentle

No shit, retard. The game is more fun with friends. You're reinforcing what I'm saying. Your ability to play with people that aren't your friends doesn't change the fact that it's more fun with friends. Just like your ability to play solo doesn't change the fact that it's more fun with friends.

actually what you said was:
>So in other words it's really only fun with friends

and now you're saying
>The game is more fun with friends.

Which is about the same as saying nothing at all; since literally everything in existence is more fun with friends except perhaps a real life death game where you are forced to kill said friends. Shit shoveling is more fun with friends.

Attached: 1556406191738.jpg (751x558, 300K)

I'm using the two interchangeably. Online games that are remarkably worse when you're not playing with friends is obviously the statement being made. Games that rely on your friends in order to be entertaining enough to purchase were never worth purchasing in the first place. As you said, you could be shoveling shit with your friends and have a better time than playing Hunt solo.

yeah well i've had fun playing hunt with randoms and playing quickplay solo so i don't really agree with your assessment. I think maybe you are trying too hard to troll, good sir.

But it's not enough. Obviously. You want to play with friends.

Well, yes, but that's because for some reason trios require friends right now and trios is the new mode that most of us that have played for awhile are wanting to try more of; you know, since it's something crytek added without any additional cost to the end user. Thanks guys.

>Game about hunting
>LITERALLY
>3 monsters to hunt
Yeah fuck that. This games rollout was a god damned disaster. I was praying they'd add far more content than the measily piddly shit we have right now by the time it got out of EA.

Now we wait another 3 years for it to have enough content to justify being played more than 3-6 times.

user... the prey is the other hunters

Attached: 1544462311976.jpg (240x240, 16K)

bump

Do not bump threads for the sake of it.

i just want friends...

Attached: 1565236969200.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

I'll make another thread on another day, let's just agree to very politely tell autismo user how right he is in passing on the game when he posts his inevitable disdain for multiplayer only games with microtransactions. I don't want this to repeat itself.

You shouldn't need to be reminded to mind your business about what people do with their money. If someone doesn't want to buy a game because it doesn't appeal to them you shouldn't take that as an invitation to try and change their minds. It's supremely arrogant for you do that.

Nobody tried to change your mind. Why you ever stepped into a thread to post how you hated a thing about the game and then proceeded to go absolute apeshit on a response to that (which didn't even attack you, your choices or your standards whatsoever) on Yea Forums of all places is beyond me.
It is however again absolutely your choice to waste your time arguing the same point over and over with 15 different anons taking turns responding to your ever repeating credo, and it is my choice to be both mildly annoyed and very impressed by the emotional distress behind it.
I'd really like to say something nice, but at this point I can't. You have at every turn of these different conversations refused to acknowledge the fact that nobody was actively shilling the game, trying to dispute facts or even refuse to acknowledge shortcomings of it, in fact there were some anons trying to discuss changes made from early access to launch, which could have made for an interesting discussion had you not managed to profusely shit up a thread about a game you literally unironically claim to not care about at all.
You minding your business apparently means coming into a thread about a game you dislike and then throwing a tantrum the likes I have never seen on this board.
Thank you for participating in this train wreck. Good job not buying the game.

will this run on my shitty laptop?

>The co-op shooter genre is fucking dead, but imagine this game
Pretty ironic that you mention this, Hunt was originally intended as a 4 player co-op shooter in the vein of L4D. I think it wasn't even an fps back then.