Play Battle Network/Starforce

Play Battle Network/Starforce

Attached: D_DLjgyXkAMonU9.png (447x604, 156K)

>try and play star force 1
>it sucks, dropped it early
>everyone says 3 is actually good
>don't want to slog through two shitty games but autism won't let me jump to 3

Starforce sucks. Drill girl good though.
Battle Network is the shit.
Why don't we have a Megaman Battle Network Pokemon GO rip off yet?
They fucking invented that shit why don't they have a game.

Omega is easily my fav part of 1 and I’m like halfway through. I think the first couple parts are a pain to go through but it gets good when the cute gorls get involved.

FUCK BATTLE NETWORK

Attached: ZXA.jpg (1206x1309, 553K)

Attached: gay.png (200x100, 1K)

>starforce
Noise system is weird from how it's been described and being stuck on the back row after how much movement you had in Battle Network seemed like a huge downgrade.

The Zero and ZX games are great too. but please don't bring down this thread because you like a different brand of megaman. Congrats on the collection though. Hope Battle Network and get the treatment too sometime.

Had to stuff in that bad 3d somehow.

You only end up using the back row, anyway.

remember to buy the zero/zx collection to show capcom that making collections is good so we can finally get our holy grail :)

I'd honestly just want to to just make a new megaman that isn't just base megaman.

They're wrong anyway, 3 is a worse game than 1 because of 3's terrible support card system that can render like half of your cards unusable in battle if you get bad luck. I'm amazed no one has hacked the game to fix this. SF3 has a lot of great ideas that are all implemented terribly and it'd only take a few things to fix them

I think he might know

starforce has bland gameplay and story

bn had a much more interesting story with a lot of themes/elements reflecting to reality.
BBS, undernet, navis, computers in everything, PETs, navis. Much more interesting compared to anything that SF offered.

sf was so bland that the only thing that stands out is how bad 2 was plot wise
1 and 3 lump together into a blur

They have the same gameplay, just one lets you move less
SF has better actual plot and characters. You only named setting elements for why you like BN, because you can't deny that literally everyone in BN is an underdeveloped stereotype and all the plot you get is that you save the day from Wily several times over

>They have the same gameplay, just one lets you move less
While both bn and sf are easy, sf is imo much easier to the point that it's boring to play (from the perspective of 100% completion) A lot of chip behavior and mechanics were altered to babby level in SF, it's not just a simple difference in movement.
>you can't deny that literally everyone in BN is an underdeveloped stereotype and all the plot you get is that you save the day from Wily several times over
Sure but imo it's a digestible type of generic in BN that is is more than tolerable when meshed with the awesome setting elements. Meanwhile the character development in SF is an indigestible generic centered around muh friendship. It's forced to the point where they had to tie gameplay elements to it.

I disagree that SF is easy. The more limited gameplay is precisely why playing SF2 is such a pain. You simply do not have as much breathing room to dodge attacks, which matters a lot when the average SF2 enemy is really fast and fires a projectile at you like every 3 seconds. Lock-ons will are very often hard to time and will heavily punish you if you screw up. Several bosses have patterns that move at high speed, are impossible to block, and will stunlock you if you get hit, and remember, you only get 3 squares to dodge. Less if they crack the panels.

I don't even know what you're trying to say in regards to the story, but tying gameplay and story together is almost never a bad thing and it certainly isn't for Star Force.

also the consistent muh ayylmao plotpoint and whatever stupidity 2 did
sf would have been so much more interesting if it connected properly to BN. They are afterall the same universe yet they are so far apart.

For example, imagine how fucking cool it would be if there was an SF Bass. slightly but not too dramatically different navi design. The edgelord had made it from the BN days, all the way into the SF days, and is still on the same mission to be the strongest etc.

So many interesting ways to bridge, yet they did nothing worth mentioning. Shooting star was a fucking joke

SF would have been much more interesting if it was the next generation of BN, Lan's son and whatever. That was the natural progression of the series that 6 was clearly setting up at the end. Guess they scrapped it though for alienz and power of friendship

You could say that of literally any Mega Man series that isn't classic and maybe Zero. None of them connect together properly

They got carried away too much by muh wifi and muh waves.

I'm probably biased for BN. I like BN to a stupid degree. I 100% completed and own every US version. 3 had such a nice post game, and 5DS and 6 had a fun Bass at the end. I played SF1/SF3 and 100% completed and don't have any memorable recollection of an enjoyable difficulty. It's been a good while though
true, shame though. So many great opportunities wasted.
I would have been fine with that but then they had to sprinkle in alienz and ancient civilizations

>BN7
>teen Lan and unchanged Megaman
>instead of jacking in, you access devices through wireless routers
>Lan can create/combine programs for Megaman
>Megaman can operate independently with some penalties
>stylecust system can change Megaman's weapon, movement style, and element
>main plot is about Lan and Megaman growing more distant as time goes by
Well, Yea Forums?

Attached: commission__teenage_lan_hikari_by_saitokun_exe_db57ol1-pre.jpg (670x1192, 53K)

>retconning BN6's happy ending

Attached: 1566263080247.png (252x238, 3K)

>bringing back grindy-ass styles
>that plot idea

Attached: 1562570126945.png (363x258, 4K)

No, I want Patch and Megaman
Get to see Lan/Dex/Mayl/Yai as adults
Build a new villain and change the world just enough to make it interesting to represent the natural aging of the BN universe
>inb4 alienz, ancient civilizations and friendship

Maybe?

Attached: Mrx.jpg (704x1168, 199K)

>implying a BN game based on the current "everything as a service" modern internet society would be a good idea

Attached: 1562012536275.png (640x480, 348K)

>rental navis based on protoman exist

Attached: sniper_joe_exe_by_riderb0y_dbvzqmc-pre.png (751x1063, 256K)

>"everything as a service"
I seriously hop you are not applying any of the shit reality that is the state of modern internet/tech to the pure bn universe. That would be most upsetting

>Mr.X wants to revert the internet to the pre-service days

Sadman ending but I'll bite

>the styles most suited for independent operation resembles pic related

Attached: 3ztzqejsc4pz.png (1800x2000, 654K)

SF1 takes some time to get good. Geo is unbearable but it definitely gets better as it goes on, and then you end up getting better cards to fight. You just got to adjust to it really.
SF2 is horrible from most perspectives but it has the Tribe King so it's not completely unsalvageable. Characters are also all over the place, especially Sonia.
SF3 is great, tons of balance changes, new forms, new cards, it's great.

Keep in mind this isn't going to be Battle Network. Take it as its own thing, rather than trying to remember how good BN was. It's a bit easier but still has a fair bit of challenge.

Attached: 1525069610011.jpg (714x800, 443K)

>growing more distant
I get how it'll be new but the feelgood from battle network is their teamwork. I think that would take away a lot of what makes it so nice

>implying they wouldn't become bros again by the end
Have some medium awareness.

Attached: 1559263558752.png (447x525, 146K)

You'd get program parts from your friends and others you meet along the story, just like souls and crosses.
Obviously.