Dokkan battle

LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOO edition

Attached: Capture.jpg (516x743, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Revenge_of_the_Most_Sinister_Father_and_Son_Mecha_Frieza_&_King_Cold
strawpoll.com/3ewb8ab7
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/True_Power_of_the_Gods_Zamasu
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Absolute_Defiance_Android_18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>got PHY Broly from the Cell banner
>either raise his SA from the old broly dokkan event and lose the rest of my phy medals/training items (thanks ss3 broly and LR broly) or wait until the broly story event comes back
What do I do?

I really fucking hope they give 500 more stones before the celebration ends so I can get enough coins.

got any keys? they let you farm for no stam

yikes

Attached: 1561984162008.jpg (515x770, 148K)

>500 stones
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahhaahahahha not even DaTruth is this deluded.

They've been giving like 25 stones a day since the celebration started and there's still 2 EZA events, Battlefield, and whatever's in part 2. It's a long shot, but it's possible.

I'm down to 107 story event keys. Do you think that's enough to get 9 INT brolys and enough medals to awaken them all?
That was my reaction to getting Cell too; some of my best units are the same as yours. Maybe if we're lucky the ss2 gohan eza will also give ezas to some older Android Saga units.

reminder to save 300k batlefield medals for him
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Revenge_of_the_Most_Sinister_Father_and_Son_Mecha_Frieza_&_King_Cold

Cell is my favorite villain and I really wanted him but two rotations on his banner is already way more than I planned. Also just fucking kill me I have a rainbow str buu now instead.

>They've been giving like 25 stones a day since the celebration started
And that shit only lasts a week.
We'll get 200 stones more at the most.

Even with a high bonus drop percentage the card drops in the Broly event are total ass. You might get them but it will probably eat a big chunk of your keys.

>for the first two years of dokkan i only really leveled characters i actually planned on using constantly
>battlefield launches
>have to start actually awakening all of my cards
>only recently got to the point of having 100 decent units
my box looks pathetic despite my long time playing this game

Reminder they're practically useless unless you have Cooler or really need help to beat Ext. Str SBR.
t. bought them

their passive boost maxes out at a total of 3 wicked bloodline allies, does that include himself? if so you can just lead with teq trans frieza and be set

I did 3 full rotations and all I got was a Broly, a Cell Jr, and a Goku Black.

I feel really fucking ripped off right now.

I just wanted LR Gogeta and Gohan...

Attached: 20190830_223924.jpg (292x350, 104K)

I went over 12 rotations on LR SSJ4 Vegeta's banner and pulled a grand total of 1 featured card, so it can always be worse.

you just got cucked by the "mvp"

>full day since I got the email confirming they got my request
>still no answer on recovery
I'm sweating bros

Attached: 1535369550121.jpg (447x686, 52K)

It's the weekend, bro. Enjoy not hearing from them until Monday or Tuesday
or Wednesday
or longer.

>pulls 3 featured units
>feels ripped off
fucking luckfags

I'll prepare the sacred ointment and we can make each other feel better shaftbro

>3 featured units in 12 multis is good

Attached: 1564534647320.png (355x355, 156K)

AA or Crit for Transforming Goku?

ALRIGHT GUYS, We're back for ANOTHER Dokkan Battle video! So *laughs randomly* LR Cale and Caulifla are the BEST unit in the game because the *laughs randomly* homie Goresh said so. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHHOOOO LOOK AT THAT 99 MILLION HOHO THAT'S SO FIRE MAN! DUUHUUDE! Uhh *laughs randomly* so yeah our boy is so freaking good, like come on man *laughs randomly*. Here's a post on reddit that I'll steal for content *laughs randomly*, uhh I meant it's mine completely. Also hit my friend that I'm totally not shilling for up to score a private server (even though there's a free version that anyone can use...), and yeah LR Cale and Caulifla are TOTALLY BUSTED *laughs randomly*

Attached: 20190829_135327.jpg (1124x1048, 454K)

It really doesn't matter, because he'll still be garbage either way

t. guy who has him rainbowed

based fat ass

Japs don't work on weekends.
Expect it either Monday or Tuesday.

Crit. Only time you want AA is there's some lasting buff applied to the super or it's a stunner/healer.. or it's Gogeta.

i hate him so much, and he keeps showing up as the featured on my pulls. one of the worst dokkanfests.

>at 41 stones
>25 from Battlefield
>65 from EZAs
>100 if google play hits top grossing
>15 from celebration missions
>10 more if I beat more SBR stages
>17 more from tile event
That's 273 stones excluding part 2 and events I haven't done, I think I can make it.

How can people watch other people watching their tablets/phones?

I'm retarded, I read it as 3 multis. Sorry for your loss

imagine watching dokkan youtubers for anything instead of just lurking the reddit for leaks and data download summaries.

Yes, but you'll still get little use out of a 120% lead outside maybe Extreme SBR. I don't see the need unless you fucking love running Most Malevolent.

he's only 100%, but he looks pretty decent as his own unit. buffs your whole team's attack by 30% on an ultra super, pretty tanky with enough wb units on your team, he seems really good for an F2P card. plus there's gonna be a wicked bloodline SBR to worry about at some point.

>not liking our guy truth
go away nano

Of course, but until they update SBR again in 2 years, they'll be nothing but an expensive trophy. There are a lot of better options like the Krillin and 18 about to come out, Meta Cooler, and especially Oob.

All of them are obnoxious, but Datruth is a fat fuck who calls himself the "LR king" while giving himself 10k stones per banner from a stone store he himself owns.

strawpoll.com/3ewb8ab7
strawpoll.com/3ewb8ab7
strawpoll.com/3ewb8ab7

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T META COORA AND BROLY AND ALL THE OTHER MOVIE VILLAINS DURING THE CELL SAGA NOT PART OF CELL SAGA

Anyone know where to get mods now that I think renzy is done doing them?

What, how the fuck he get 10k stones per banner? Is that dude made of money?

I have them and a WB team on JP and it's a great card. With no dupes (since it's impossible to get any at this point) they hit for over 2 million and their buff lasts two rotations so even if they go third in a turn everybody in the next turn gets the buff too. You're also almost guaranteed their 18+ ki super against Super Saiyan category enemies too. They also have the common Frieza attack links which LR Cooler Corps lacks.

Hokage242

God damn it I forgot, then it'll take a lot longer to finish that 3+1
Hopefully we get top grossing by then, later anons

No, he owns a third party stone store and he gives himself stones.
It's an exageration, but I remember he spent 5000 stones on the LR Goku and Frieza banner.

We already got it.

More specifically, why aren't the movie heroes from those movies on android saga? Android Saga feels so barren compared to Majin Buu saga since they're being so picky on who's allowed in it.

Why hasn't Bandai ban hammered him yet since they are against 3rd party stone sellers?

Cuz hes free advertisement.

How the hell does a 3rd party stone seller work?

>1 hour ago
fuck

Attached: 3c9c5f3653eb976d2f95b8f260ab6d4419a9cd01_full.jpg (184x184, 11K)

I somehow got two dupes of the EZA Movie Broly and two dupes of Str Rose. Is that really good?

>clear a shit ton of EZAs
>don't actually EZA my units
>even the ones that i EZA, i rarely kai them up
anyone else

If it's not a reroll, then yes, it's good.
AGL Broly is maybe the best general pool SSR you can get, and STR Rose is still a beast.

i still haven't fully kai'd my FP Frieza. I just don't care enough about Frieza, honestly.

AGL Broly is one of the better general pool SSR and STR Rosé is kinography on his teams with the other Zamasu and Black cards, but outclassed on everything else

it just costs so much gd zenny man

>suddenly team cell
Also got transforming Frieza, transforming Goku Black and PHY SSJ new movie Broly all from free stones. 300M celeb treated me much better than the 4th anniversary.

Attached: _20190831_110308.jpg (1080x1714, 588K)

I have a Movie Boss team and a Potara team and Rose was already my heavy hitter with a dupe already. Now he has a total of three dupes in him and I can't wait to RIP AND TEAR the shit out of events. I have LR Black and got the Phy Black that gets EZA sometime and I expect that Phy Black to absolutely help Str Rose straight up murder events.

Buying using other countries' stores with cheaper rates and reselling them for higher mark-up and often using stolen credit cards. I doubt he's doing the latter though but almost certainly the former.

I got my 3rd Rosé dupe yesterday and you're damn right he does user. JP is some batshit right now with all the EZAs

Is the EZA PHY Goku Black better than the transforming one since I heard he isn't really able to transform at all?

>have over a billion Zeny that's so much that the counter on the main screen won't even show all of that virtual money

Git rich

used to have "enough" money but then i got LR broly and he broke my bank lmao

Not really. The INT one's base form is still good once you get his defense going (protip: go heavily into AA on him) and under double AGI Zamasu leads you'll almost always be able to stay at the HP threshold for transformation unless it's extremely hard content.
Zamasu based RoG teams often don't have to worry about ki anyway so him not transforming isn't that huge an issue.

>pulled INT Goku Black, LR Black and rainbowed INT Zamasu while I still have zero Roses
Meanwhile, I never chased TEQ VB and I have him with two dupes.
If I don't get him in the AGL Zamasu banner i'll lose all hope.

Shit, I didn't know Zamasu's banner was SO GOOD. I should of just waited for that one since I was mainly wanting Phy Movie Broly on THIS Extreme banner.

Plus, Zamasu himself is a beast.
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/True_Power_of_the_Gods_Zamasu

Potara Cat is never going to die, is it?

too many fan favorites user

Realm of gods might be better with Zamasu.
170% team with both SSB Gogeta and TEQ Vegito Blue in it.
Only cards that there are in Potara and not in RoG are the non-Blue Vegitos.

its never gonna die, but its always gonna be boring as shit.

May god have mercy on your souls if you pull Transformation Buu, his event is one of the most painfully long ones there are.

Not much more they can add to it besides more versions of old cards now since just about every important and semi-important earring user has shown up now. Heroes will probably still keep shitting out weirdo variants though.

>not one shotting it with your rainbow Gokuza

And suddenly I'm reminded that I still need to awaken my INT Hercule.

I'm worried about how similar these banners are to the Trunks/Zamasu ones.
I don't really want to dig too much deeper into Gohan but I also don't want to get cucked out of a chance to get Gogeta if they decide we need to wait longer before bringing him back and change the upcoming banner.

You fools will throw those gems skipping actually great banners

Attached: SAVE_20190831_054127.jpg (352x152, 47K)

They may delay them for a period of time. They've totally fucked up the timeline by moving all these events around to coincide with Japan as they were going with a timeline.. timeline for releases (King Piccolo, Namek, Cell) and now Global has Cell before the Namek events even started. Probably get Goku and then Piccolo before Trunks/Zamasu.
Plus you still have K&C and Frieza's RD banners.

>Goku Black isn't part of Goku's Family

Attached: yiti7k.jpg (626x625, 112K)

how do you know if an LR gets added to the general pool?

Why did I pull everything but cell

Attached: EBFA2D2F-89C6-4E9A-AEDE-F5B9469A07CC.jpg (750x996, 1.37M)

It depends on whether that LR debuted on a dokkan festival banner or not.
For now, the dokkan festival exclusive LRs are LR Vegito, LR Gogeta, LR Gohan and Goten, the LR SSJ4s, LR Gohan and LR Cell.

What the fuck is that team

>PHY
As much as I'd like that Buu, I feel it would be a major fool's errand to pull since I have all the PHY banner LRs.

i already have teq second form cell :) was more excited to get him than my dupe of gokuza

At least you have the superior LR Cell.

You look for their SSR forms in the pool list.
Generally they are only in blue coin banners and the DFE ones will always be featured units. The only time they are mix matched is during special celebrations like the NY and DL banners.

Int Black is absolute shit until he transforms which is way too late for Battlefield and SBR.

seeing all these people pul LR cell makes me want to use my last 300 trying to get him.

I need stones and been thinking about using a mod so I can get the last few stones from the punch machine and super battle road basically the high damage mod has anybody tried it and will I get ban because I don’t want to throw away 1000 day+ account for 50 stones

Attached: 93FDE3F6-E255-48CD-A762-1E7D503CD33B.jpg (474x264, 17K)

Never touching this banner again.

Attached: A1130A7B-DFF1-4594-AE76-0ABFC0C7B9BA.jpg (1125x1374, 750K)

i've done SBR modded with absolutely garbage teams. i just make sure my times are long and use items to at least try and make it look less suspicious, haven't been banned.

dont do it this guy got the last 2 just now >modding sbr
lmao

Just make your clear times ridiculously long so the autists who care about such things won't bitch about it and you should be fine.
Never ever mod WT though, Bandai actually monitors the game during that.

A16 is the andriod saga/cell saga leader
Cell jr links well with phy LR and can attack twice with cell might switch trunks for transformation goku and int gohan hits like a truck
Gohan needs a16 to transform

you only get banned for instant win. Ive modded sbr and every WT since 2017 and still havent been banned.

why are so many EZA units nukers?

Is AGL Super Vegito or PHY Vegito Blue getting an EZA soon? My counterattack team needs some buff.

Attached: counter-deck.jpg (1080x1208, 531K)

doing a second round on the cell banner was totally worth it, i was just looking to pull broly and i got it on the multi before this, i wasn’t expecting to get LR cell at all, im really happy he will help a lot in sbr

Attached: 771126C9-C3A8-4B21-BEE4-20B6C759737E.png (750x1334, 1.98M)

agl has an EZA coming iirc, but its gonna be a bit before we get it.

Any chance the Gohan EZA Namek story line will come back to global soon?

Vegito by December, Blue by April assuming they push them off as late as possible and this being for JP.

Probably very soon since Global went out of order and missed all the Namek events due to pushing Gohan/Cell up.

Give me more Bulma units reeeeeeee

I have a pretty good time between them, fusions and movie bosses. Have an almost great SSj3 team going after getting SSJ3 Gohan.

Which card is currently the best transforming unit in the game and why is it this one?

Attached: D1sl2cXUcAAvqik.jpg (900x1200, 203K)

frieza is better

We still don't have a SSR Kibito who could be a nice banner unit.

Nah, Vegeta has the better leader skill and nuking capabilities.

I'm so excited about Phy Vegito getting replaced, he's always been such a turd of a unit.

I have Frieza rainbowed, and not really. They both do around the same damage, and sure Frieza heals for 10-15%, but Vegeta's defense puts him on top. Frieza becomes a glass canon the more he transforms, while Vegeta stacks defense by a lot from his passive and super attack, meaning that at max level he's gonna heal just as much if not more by just collecting orbs. Also, he gets a full heal from orbs and a 3-5 million attack, depending on his potential level, on his last form due to turning all orbs phy.

How is the new SBR unit?

Fact: all 3 of the transforming units are low tier garbage dokkanfests.

Much better than the previous two, but he only really fits in INT Kid Goku's team.

Not really, i've seen my PHY Vegeta crit for almost 4 million, and Frieza for over 3.
It's only Goku who has some problems due to lack of attack links.

>t. lucklet

Only Goku.

>Download Renzy APK
>Lose my account
>Go into his Twitter
>Other people have this exact same problem
>He hasn't done anything about it
>Not even removed the APKs
I swear this cuck is doing it intentionally.

Pretty sure he legit died since he disappeared off the internet entirely

glad I switched to hokages mods since that fag stop making the dice mod for some reason

You were fully aware of a new version of the game incoming. You could have taken precautionary measures and transferred your account to the legit apk. You could have set up jewbook backup.
Instead you do none of those things and then complain.
Fuck you.

Not his problem if you fags don't link a Facebook

>Oh hey 50 stones I wonder if I'll get something go-

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-003529.jpg (1080x1149, 1.03M)

>get 2 LR Cell and 1 LR Gohan by just using the discount summons
>Feel unstoppable because of my luck and decided to chase a Gohan dupe
Big fucking mistake, I got the dupe but it took 450 stones that I could have saved for something else

Attached: 2019-08-31_00.45.11.jpg (1440x1080, 288K)

Where my Android team running bros at?

>roll Barlot
>can't awaken him
Thanks

Frieza is top tier and vegeta is too

only cards i wanted were gogeta blue and gohan, and i got neither. every card here is a dupe. fucking hell. i hope top grossing (android) redeems me.

Attached: pulls.png (1080x2160, 2.92M)

That’s how they get you pull one LR makes you think you can pull the other one in 1-2 summons

>have Kid Goku
>still stuck on 3 SBR stages
It hurts.

Just mod them.

No, I'm not a dirty cheater and I actually enjoy difficult content. Plus, the mvp 17 I just pulled will help me with 2 of them.

>tfw my post becomes a copypasta
Thanks user

Attached: 1566780735232.png (152x254, 40K)

Do you think i can beat androids sbr after i awaken cell?

that int 18 is just a placeholder i can rainbow her or rainbow literally any other 18 in the game and replace her i just don’t know which one is the best

Attached: 972F3E26-AE14-4444-AE8C-668273EAE9E0.png (750x1334, 1.95M)

No MVP 17 or TEQ DBFZ 16?

yeah no MVP 17 that's why my new LR cell is my only hope , and i have DBFZ 16 but he is not in the androids/cell saga because he is from DBFZ

androids and android/cell saga is not the same

Attached: bb5a51c34c62a307ffb0e180eadc260c.gif (500x375, 1.92M)

The only really good 18s are the TEQ and STR ones, who will probably get fucked on SBR, and the TEQ Tournament of Power 18 that can't be run under that Cell. As long as you're using ANY of those units but the 18 and the Cells, you're pretty much never going to beat it. Android 21, TEQ 16, MVP 17 or even the fairly shitty Super 17 would be better picks.

No LR but I got some good new units

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30-22-47-32.png (720x1280, 1.41M)

No. That AGL 18 is ok because she has alright defense assuming she supers every turn. The others will get massacred, especially the INT 18 and the 17s. TEQ 18 from the ToP is the best one by far. use her instead of the INT one. Get the LR Androids to replace STR 17 and keep PHY 17 I guess if you have no other options. You're gonna need God tier luck.

What THE FUCK
Who thought that giving Cell ancient, flat boost links is a good idea? 500 ATK UP?
Either they update the link or give Cell a completely new ones. This is beyond ridiculous

Attached: Hey_Squidward_why_does_your_dildo_have_holes_down_the_middle.gif (325x244, 94K)

>Who thought that giving Cell ancient, flat boost links is a good idea? 500 ATK UP?
They just need to fix them. Idk why they don't.

I should really toss some kais onto that Tapion I pulled.

>pull gohan
>give him a shot to see if the memes are true
>tfw you literally never get to see him transform
Holy fucking shit, this is hilarious. What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 1544632707467.png (152x254, 52K)

I'm glad I could do tile breaking for pure saiyans. Thank you dupeless LR ssj3 goku

yeah that’s what i was thinking, but im still gonna farm the SA of all the 18s i reversed then hope for the best ,the TOP one can’t go under cell’s leader skill

man i have good teams for 8 out of the 10 sbr but the 2 i can’t handle are androids and universe survival saga, meaning my only way to get LR goku and bulma will be to beat any sbr 20 times

Attached: DC12E340-AA59-451B-97AB-093017BAE6F3.png (750x1334, 1.95M)

The only viable team for him to transform would be with LR Goten and Gohan and using PHY 17 in the team.

>edition
Literally a fucking general.

There will be a new android 18 in the Battlefield who would slot in pretty well.

Im considering pulling on the phy banner for the tinyest chance to get the phy LR cell i can buy and rainbow the new battlefield android 18 but it is my last resort im saving those battlefield memories for cold and mecha frieza when they come out,

Go complain in Monster Hunter threads

Could I beat SBR with this team?

>Getting this mad that Dokkaniggas are the only ones on Yea Forums that talk about vidya

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31-01-09-43-1.png (720x898, 994K)

Very low chance if you finish that int Cell and Rainbow/awaken 17/18, do you have any other units?

I have that other PSY 17, a STR and TEQ #18 but I haven't awakened them yet.

There are at least 2 str and teq 18 cards each, you have to be more specific than that.

Attached: 1551533581193.jpg (504x808, 129K)

yo I diddnt know that int cell had a eza I got 3 dupes in him but hes at SA1

Attached: 1551745663115.jpg (538x947, 154K)

Are you the same guy? If so, yeah, that's pretty good.

Oh well I got the Bio Broly movie STR 18 and the Peppy Gals one as well.

Those are both the worse versions unfortunately, but the good str 18 is free with gems and there's a new agl one coming out on monday if you want to wait for that and can do battlefield.
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Absolute_Defiance_Android_18

Finish teq Cell's EZA and replace 21 with a dokkaned teq 16.

come on man not the 21 PHLEASE

Attached: 1543356380609.png (494x464, 259K)

does this game have any sacred ointment

i've always been kind of curious, how was this game when it was first released? what were some of the best units/teams?

Everyone else plays a bigger role and all 21 has is a bit of debuff, stop being a little bitch.

Yea I'll just wait for it, pretty sure I can do Potara if I just get INT Zamasus medals

You were blessed when you got a sr

>The chi chi and gohan audio

This is the first time the shitty american dub has ever managed to impress me, Zone could do so much with that oficial audio, any animator can go nuts with the yamcha kami and popo audio

Attached: 513e62d77d87c.png (256x256, 54K)

There are a few posts on reddit that cover the early days of the game pretty well, but the jist of it is that the original meta was built around all those old Hero Extermination TURs and other units released at the same time with atk +25% to certain types until str SS3 Goku came out with an all type boost and ki only leads like int Turles were released. The mono meta of a couple years ago started with str Broly's release.

AGL Vegito was a God back then, he's still an okay defensive unit imo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31-01-38-51.png (720x1280, 1.61M)

i remember when having teq ssb blue goku and teq cell made me a god of dokkan, the nuking meta was the best

Attached: f2156f38902f7300b4338543c40b52ca24c0c17f_00.jpg (500x500, 54K)

You were all set if you could get a single SSR (SS Bardock and Namekian Rage Piccolo were among the better ones), and then Broly came and introduced Transcended URs into the mix.

>spending half an hour to beat teq Beerus' event with double int 13 leads
Never again.

When STR super Gogeta came out a lot of people said he broke the game and was too good

Attached: 88AF0015-8FC5-4B53-849B-A98BCBF5557A.jpg (750x1334, 396K)

that broly event was the original endgame, shit was close to impossible back then.

How does this SSJ3 team look? I just got 2 of these guys so they aren't Dokkan'd. When I do fully upgrade them would this be a good team?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31-01-45-33-1.png (720x810, 914K)

>Tfw SR Guldo was a beast at that event simce he dropped def to zero

for dokkan events sure, but not so much for sbr, those heroes units are very valuable for the category i only managed to get the ssj3 gohan and the ssj3 trunks

what's the best mono type? i tried super teq and actually liked it a lot

Toss out SSj3 Broly, he's a defensive reliability in harder modes

Super TEQ was declared best, but super AGL got so many new broken cards recently that they might be catching up to it or might even be better now

Broly and Gotenks are the weak links and useless in SBR. Should have summoned on the Heroes banner to get Gohan or Trunks. They're 2 of the best SS3 units in the game.

Super Agl > Super Str >= Ext Teq >= Super Phy > Ext Int > Ext Phy > Ext Agl > Ext Str > Super Teq > Super Int
Just in my experience anyway, but the first 4 are all extremely close to one another.

>super teq 2nd to last
Nigga what

>no defense
>inconsistent links
>only gasha LRs all have glaring flaws
I'm even debating if it should go last with all the buffs int has gotten in the past several months.

This guy was your best friend for those extremely difficult challenges.

Attached: Card_1002310_bg.jpg (426x568, 206K)

He doesn’t do much damage so I wouldn’t do that.

I think it's weird as fuck that the new SBRs are not balanced around the new units at all. Gohan and Cell rape Full Power Transformation Boost, Cell demolishes Androids, and even K&C destroy USS. It's like these were made last year and they just held off for some reason.

>It's like these were made last year and they just held off for some reason.
They probably were.

Will they ever fix Majin Buu related links and give them ki?

No, be happy they're not flat boosts anymore.

Yeah right after Buu gets his own LR and actual good leader for saga's team.

Why would anyone play this trash? Candy crush has more gameplay.

A shame he's a glass canon

So I should use kais on LR Vegito blue, yes?

at 10/20 sa

Thanks. I'll get to farming that Vegito then.

Most real damage dealers are. PHY Gotenks, TEQ VB, almost all non-LR transformers before they transform. That's just the way it is. Zamasu isn't even the worst when it comes to this. He is pretty balanced before you use his active skill but after his DEF goes to shit.

It would be better off waiting to see what'll release when part 2 of the celebration comes before deciding to summon again, yeah? I'm missing a good chunk of stuff from the Cell banner but the discount rotation gave me shit and the Gohan banner gave me Gohan so I'm wondering if I should wait, be impulsive, or save stones until Namek goku releases.

Attached: Vegeta_inteligente_calvo.png (616x500, 435K)

its gonna be a lr super sayian goku with a normal lr banner with shit chances

Maybe wait a few days. Theres what, 14 days until the 3+1 deal goes away, maybe before then the dataminers will know whats coming for part 2

I'm never going to get LR gogeta, am I? Even if I save these festival coins, when the fuck is he going to be featured again? Fuck me.

Not him but honestly the only 2 cards that I wanted were str rose because I have lr black and teq vb because I have agl gogeta. I dont even need phy broly because I got turles and I use teq broly on my team. Are the lrs really worth chasing?

4th anniversary got me enough to rainbow him.

I spent 1300 stones and got 2 LR Vegeta and LR Vegito. Meanwhile I have no potara and stacked Fusion. Between that banner and this I've now rainbowed 17

This is probably smart, but chances are it will be a shit LR banner with horrible rates. Part 2 of the 250 million celebration was just the Goku and Freeza LR.

By LRs you mean gohan and cell? Cell i don't think so, but gohan has his uses seeing that he stacks defense. Gonna be helpful for stuff like the legendary goku event. If you manage to put together a team with him, teq trunks and K&C if you go for them you'll be set

Super Int has either stupidly broke units or stupidly shit units, would say they're middle ground