WoW Classic

Who else waking up tomorrow morning for a chance to play?

Attached: 23423.png (1280x722, 1.46M)

I've given up, I'll play next week since I'm still unsure about my class anyway and after the labor day weekend I figure the queues will get a little better

>work graveyard shift
>logon at 6:30AM
>no cues :)
>no friends on and worlds all medium and empty :(

facerolling SM GY -> Cath in 10m raids over and over to skip STV entirely...home.

>imagine not just playing on a lower pop server so there are never any ques.

Holly fucking CRINGE

>tfw friend is a streamer and wants me to queue on his high pop
>just want to play the fucking game

I still haven't subbed because if I do I feel like he's going to bug me to do the queue bullshit

that's what i'm doing right now

i can't really decide on a home realm though, i'm thinking ashbringer or mograine will be solid a week from now, but i expect golemagg to remain a shitfest

Attached: 22eassadsa.png (1920x1080, 1015K)

>not playing retail
have fun playing a game thats gonna be stuck in the past i actually like classic and am glad people are enjoying it, its just not for me

As I understand there you will wear clown sets until T1 right? You don't get any armor sets upon reaching 60 livl like in xiv righ?

Attached: 1559084218826.png (370x602, 146K)

I think I'm going to try next week.
I just want to be a nelf taking knots and fat low poly orc cocks anyways, no need to level fast.

Play mage, human female if alliance, UD if Horde

If you're competent you'll have
>a raid spot
>a bg farming spot
>the best looking vanilla tier sets
>the most self sufficiency for farming being able to make your own food and water
>can get around to any major city and make yourself some money selling ports when you're basically afking around town

>work 8-5
>get up at 4 and play till 6:30
>no queues or waiting for spawns but no friends on
>do any errands and cleanup when I get home and play from 7/8-11 before going to bed
>get to play with friends but have to deal with the hassles of a busy server
it's a nice mix of both worlds, but I'm guzzling so much coffee at work to the point where other people are actually commenting on it.

SM has a set of mails
thing is only shoulder and helm drastically alter your silhouette and have the biggest impact on your character's visual. a set of glove, bracer, and belt dont change the way you look and there are mini sets like that before you get a full dungeon 0.5 set that have huge visual impact
but i must remind you that if you play classic to look cool you're a faggot

I'm so happy I've given up on Blizzard shit. They literally can't do anything right.
>Have to wait in line to play
>Have to wait in line to do quests

blizzard is purposely generating demand by withholding supply

No, there's dungeon sets and others sets but they're not pre-bis

>but i must remind you that if you play classic to look cool you're a faggot
I know deep inside you want to wear T2

this what people get for dog piling the same server and not spreading out

Shimmering Flats... home

Attached: WoWScrnShot_083019_123336.jpg (1776x1000, 265K)

the AQ set has great stats but god they look like fucking clown show
but hey man we rolled with placeholder graphic T2 for a long long time

blameaux didnt have any queues at all

this but UD racials are shite go Troll instead

i would favor WOTF over berserk in pvp desu
also +spirit is just lulz

>UD racials are shite
said no one ever

Anyone on blowmo want to make a Thee Oh Sees fan guild with me? I wanna talk about the album and also about how Thee Oh Sees is the best band ever. you could talk about other music too, as long as its like thee oh sees. we could be "The Thee Oh Sees Fan Club"

new album rips btw

Attached: facestabber.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

Don't you have some rape shelter to nail rats on?

When are we gonna get BETA servers. you know back when undead took extra holy damage and you had to light torches and shit

Cool, what a bunch of scumbags.

>best looking vanilla tier sets

WRONG.

Ain't no one playing warlock on alliance. WotF is depreciated. Too many deus vult larpers rolling pally

warlock was definately the best. I remember every mage on launch just wanting to get the warlock set cause it looked better and had better stats. i remember there were always mages in the progression guilds that had full warlock set

people who play horde are actual niggers, they never engage in a fight one on one, only in groups, always

lol. how rich. coming from an alliance player. knowing your kind your probably mistook a critter as another player while you were fleeing for your life

case in point, actual faggot

Imagine being such a moron that you can't find a way around the queue issue lol

Attached: 1564212100123.png (604x311, 257K)

funny because I've never been in a fight against the Alliance that wasn't 1v2+
keep coping and seething you little bitch

>playing mage on pvprp server
>sub level 10
>giving randoms water I make
Is this okay?

I still haven't subbed but I keep checking the realm pops and still can't decide on one.
I don't want to be stuck on a dead pos server just because I couldn't wait a few days for the queues to normalize.
Ahhhh I need to choose a server already ffs.

Attached: 1554403466846.jpg (437x431, 21K)

w h o l e s o m e

you play ALLIANCE, dude

got no grounds to call someone a fag

1v1 me faggot and see what happens. oh wait, you wont because you're a giant nigger

>dude
>choosing Horde
>literal no shoes mudhut sleeping nigger
Thanks for reminding me why Alliance is the thinking man's choice.

Attached: 1566805772024-v.jpg (730x798, 113K)

Do you know why the horde doesn't need fear ward? Because half the raid is going to be undead. It's still very useful in PvE

So you can run away from fights until its 3v1? Oh no, a horde! Help me, my allies!

>talking shit while being the WORLDSTAR faction

Attached: 1566780536413.png (1280x720, 1.46M)

>imagine paying $15 per month to play a game and then having to wait in a virtual line to play said game

Wowcucks should be gassed

the games that good tho

I log my brother in 5 hours before he comes in from work, i m happy to be able help him out.

Attached: 1542823033333.png (1240x1114, 1.24M)

imagine opening a thread to complain about something you dont play

Have you played the game? Horde is always the faction that forms gangs and ganks people 20 levels below them. Until 2 equal level alliance players pass by and kill the entire group by themselves.
Literal niggers through and through, won't pvp unless they have a whole group.

Classic has the depth of a mobile game with worse graphics and gameplay.

t. subhuman blizzard shit eater

t. ranny

It's funny because trannies love blizzardshit

dun modr or westfall for human warrior

where should I go quest?

I've been playing all week without a queue at all. Don't roll on a streamer server.

Darkshore

How the fuck are there still queue times? It's been 4 days already

>Darkshore

Is there a boat to Darkshore from Stormwind?

You have to do the 'Wetland Death Run'. Google it

because idiots didn't think to reroll off of the packed servers to one with no queues

>You have to do the 'Wetland Death Run'. Google it

I think I know the place you are talking about I need to go.

Should I put skill points in Rend? 15% is really good.

Streamer effect

How badly are they gonna wowed this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>lore rewritten by Christie Golden
enjoy every mission being about Jaina and Sylanas

You'll continue to wear clown sets because most of the tier sets are garbage

only for casters

>1v1
You don't max out your pvp grind by 1v1 unless the opponet is low level enough to be ganking but that still give honor
Meanwhile actual PvP tryhards with hunt in packs and you will never see each faction tryhards fighting each other, it's bad for the grind
Forgot your muh honor already, WoW serious pvp is unfair gank city

>WoW serious pvp is unfair gank city
spoken like a true horde nigger. zug zug

You classic niggers should be put in camps.

>s-s-shut up retail tranny

That goes double for retail trannies.

Attached: 478.png (1000x1000, 120K)

Holy shit the number of "le thunderfury blessed blade XD" jokes in chat on Thunderfury are making me sick. Don't know what I expected coming here.

Attached: 1503285395276.png (645x1260, 440K)

>Did someone say :^)
gas yourselves

*repeatedly kills you*

Attached: 544896-murloc.jpg (1822x990, 638K)

I've played the game, up until the panda expansion and all I can say is you're a fucking faggot alliance liar and you're full of shit. Even 15 years ago you cunts would constantly roll around in groups of 5+ ganking low levels and in most servers the horde is usually vastly outnumbered by alliance. Fuck off.

did you play on the only server that had 90/10 alliance/horde, because thats probably the only place that happens

you can't be serious. Vanilla through BFA has had horde heavy population servers, besides 2-3 servers with low-medium pop being alliance dominated

Why don't you just play on a low pop server

Bros I've only played Legion and BfA, what's the most fun class to play on Classic?

without a doubt prot pally

>played only legion and bfa
Avoid Classic, it's not for you
If you don't want to play BfA anymore then i suggest you FFXIV, but Classic is not for a zoomy like you

Warrior

Too many people have invested time with guilds and friends. Blizzard should've offered free transfers to the new realms

they should have opened up all the servers at once instead of opening new ones as band-aids.

they should have realised how big the demand for the game would have been after 15 years of failed launches.

do more people play on Alliance than Horde since theres no BElves?

Dunno
But sure as fuck paladin is one of the most picked class
And also gonna be why a good 30% of the current playerbase alone will drop the game because Paladin at 60 in Classic/Vanilla is atrociously bad for anything but healing and holy pladin is top clown suit here lmao

Quite the opposite on pvp servers now compared to vanilla. About 55-60% Horde

Goddamn you blizzard cucks are hilarious.

I can't fucking wait

Attached: 1545856576102.jpg (1024x696, 70K)

Honestly I just log in, start in queue, then play something else with classic in the background until the queue is ready. LA Noire's been a lot of fun.

>wanted to play and hit 20 tonight
>fucking time warner cable internet went down 2 hours ago
>phone hotspot too laggy and too much data to play with
God damnit

>pay 4 millions dollars for rent a suite from a Grand Hotel in Las Vegas and set up a speedrun "HQ" with sponsor shit,multiple cameras for 24/7 streaming section, people unironically paid to make character jump while one of the cucks goes to sleep so that it won't disconnect from the server. All to get World First for sponsor money
>biased by Blizzard for get said World First because they have to make a profit too
>lose to a fucking basement dwelver playing a bald gnome that instantly quit the game right after and that was even ganked by PAID goons for prevent him to make to 60 before them
>damage control
>"it doesn't matter because we aim for world first in raids reeeeeeeeee"
>will lose raid world first to APES because they have already more people at or very close to 60 and are ahead in the raid preparing
Method zoomers should just stick to BfA :^)
Shit like this is also why Classic will never be the same as 2005, enjoy the esport mentality the entire playerbase is importating from BfA that unironically kills the whole point of Classic

You say it's a failure but the exposure alone pays for their expenditures. It's a good business deal

Blizzard has indeed nothing to lose from Classic
They are just killing Vanilla for good

Not I meant Method.

They underestimated the power of the neckbeard poopsocker

>back in the day you would needed a good month atleast only for get lv60
>now by the end of september all world first raids will be achieved, majority of the playerbase will be 60, multiple guilds will have MC on farm

>Shit like this is also why Classic will never be the same as 2005, enjoy the esport mentality the entire playerbase is importating from BfA that unironically kills the whole point of Classic
Most of the players aren't playing with that mindset though. I'm in the biggest guild on one of the biggest servers and most people are just playing at their own pace.

Just roll on the lowest population server m80. Worked for me yesterday, no waits, yet enough new people to party up for the lowest level content. Don't worry about the future, you know free transfers are coming when the initial hype peroid is over and you'll probably be sick of it before they come anyway.

Honestly the advancement of the internet killed the MMO genre

>Biggest Guild
Wow, I'm shocked that guild that likely has close to 0 standards has the biggest amount of casuals. Absolutely shocked.

Is Leatherworking good for making money? I took skinning and I'm at 225 with it, but I'm just kind of sitting on all my leather so far, figuring I was supposed to sell it.

Attached: 1553586044028.jpg (163x209, 9K)

once people hit 60 and start looking into professions, mats are gonna skyrocket in price. just sit on them for now

I mean even back with vanilla, the speedrun was already optimized to over 4 days ingame so it wasn't going to be a surprise when people get that time or even faster. Rag might be knocked out this weekend. I will give it at least two weeks before a good portion of the playerbase is maxed out levelwise but with the gear droprates as they are, it may take a while longer until people get BIS gear. Game might start dying though if Blizzard don't take the OSRS route Jagex took though, so that remains to be seen. I doubt Activision will let Blizzard let such a big cashcow die like that.

It's still impressive what Jokerd did to level to 60 faster than anyone. The guy basically solo leveled as a mage slower than anyone else at the time to the level 20s and then went to the wetlands and started aoefarming Gnolls and with his routes and farm locations, he blew past everyone by the time he was farming in Lost Rigger Cove with the Freebooters.

>Once people hit 60
>Implying Zoomers will have the patience to do the 40-60 grind.

Most people are going to drop off before that or just end up with a million level 20-40 alts. Early leveling is pretty good in Vanilla, but the 40-60 zones were just flat out incomplete.

Casuals are what make WoW what it is. Moving away from casuals and the focus on hardcore raiding is what ruined the game.

he cute

>4 millions dollars to rent a suite

you what mate

Method paid that much for set up their streaming HQ

>Lack of will/excitement to even play Classic Wow, guess I'll just watch people play it on Twitch

Depression sucks, user

Most of that was paid by sponsor and blizzard anyways

What's a good EU server? Someone said Zandalar in one of these threads, but it's RPPVP and I'm not entirely convinced.

Just make a new char on a low pop realm you dingus.

Attached: 1383418454922.png (338x294, 68K)

get a load of this fag, i bet you play a paladin

>Focus on HC raiding ruined Wow.

Odd opinion. If anything BC was the only game that really cared about hardcore raiding. Everything else either dumbed down the raids significantly or offered easy modes. Every other game offered significantly more for a casual player then it does the HC raiding scene.

In fact, most people claim the opposite, that casuals killed wow because "My epic gear means less now" and "Why should casuals see the raids if I am better then them?".

Welcome to 2019 grampa

Attached: cover.png (1177x662, 40K)

My laptop updated for over 4 hours when i was just about to get in earlier so i disabled automatic updates and que is only an hour and a half right now. I slept and just woke up so I'm ready to play all night. Holy fuck though fuck windows 10

no you dumb nigger, casual fags who also wanted to raid is what killed WoW

only like 5% of players downed Naxx and Sunwell and thats no fun for the casuals!!

Ergo Wotlk with welfare epics and progression based on spamming heroics over and over again until you have enough badges to skip the previous raid tier.
This design philosophy only got worse and worse until we ended up with the shit fest that is BFA

So, how's the RP scene in the designated servers, anyone playing on those? Decent or is another shitfest like on retail?

Attached: 1566853321130.png (364x510, 147K)

Sulfuron Alliance here. Sure feels good to have low queues and endless good names.

Attached: classicnames.png (327x557, 140K)

I play on the RP server, everyone is really friendly and chat is very active (at least in the night elf zones), idk about the actual RPing though

Vanilla really brought the magic back for me I havent felt this addicted to wow since i was a kid. And I got into OG vanilla way late so i never experienced crowded zones aside from on private servers but private servers never kept me playing cause the fact they would be shutdown inevitably always turned me off from putting much effort into a character.

Druid masterrace here

why is everyone playing druid now? weren't they the least played class in vanilla?

Do you must take gathering professions to make enough gold for 40 mount and train relevant skills for levelling up?

>Druid

Attached: yourclass.png (422x405, 320K)

Zoomers copying Sodapoppin.

people are still having issues? I downloaded the game today and got right in.

stfu you stream watching zoomer faggot. most people are gonna hit 60 eventually. 40-60 isn't that bad but it requires a lot of movement between zones

Gonna wake up early and get in queue, then get a bunch of errands out the way for a few hours and stock up my fridge, after that I don’t plan on logging off untill Monday night (got a script to keep me logged in for when I nap), gonna hit 30 before I go back to work on Tuesday if it kills me

Attached: 5E1579C3-C70A-4C84-9AC8-C6DD7F1AB9FC.jpg (600x579, 42K)

So leatherworking isn't profitable at all? I dunno what I want to take as my second profession.

Gehennas has 7 hour queues from afternoon to early night even still and it's the 2nd most popular EU server.
I had to wait that time 15 hours ago before I got to play at literally midnight..

Most tier 1's are trash. Only few classes like rogue and hunter actually want a full set.

These 10 man SM zoomer raids are total cancer.

Where my Smolderweb niggas????

Are you implying watching a gryphons ass for hours as he brings you from zone to zone is a fun and enjoyable experience? On top of that, without a guide or previous experience, you end up having to backtrack endlessly and missing quest. Sometimes you get quest that drag you back to a big city, which then send you right back to the place you got the first quest.

Then you get shit like grayed out quest that you don't know the level req for, so you level up to see if you can do it only to find out you still can't, so even more wasted time.

You are completely right that with external knowledge the 40-60 grind isn't that bad. But playing fresh and with minimal guide usage. I just don't see it. Most casuals would sooner give up then have to put effort into the game.

I recommend you to play it user
it's really really wholesome and I want you to experience something that feels like a MMO but off course if you are not looking for such a thing, then better stick to the "main" game

Free transfers won't be to go from a low pop to high pop though.

>a chance to play?
medium-high pop master race

Paladin and Druid are somewhat popular but they will also cause an huge drop in playerbase too

>playing wow efficiently
I don't know why people do this

>human female
Don't do this unless you are currently undergoing HRT, be a gnomechad in honor of jokerd instead

How is it that the most featureless void in the entire world (of warcraft) is also the comfiest fucking leveling area ever?

Level 32 right now and I feel slow as fuck. How am I doing? Anyone else get low level anxiety?

this.
Smolderweb US is perfect. Med pop during late hours, high pop during prime time.
so glad i dont have retard friends that want to play on Herod.

nigger i just pulled an all nighter and im only level 20.
there's a sizable chunk of players who want to play but are waiting for the dust to settle on queue times.

You're doing fine user. 30s are almost 40s, and them's mountin levels.

> Work at security nightshift
> Bring extra laptop and play
Of course quick glances at the camera feed

There's nothing comfy about the constant paranoia. There's nowhere to hide, if they spot your first you're dead, so kill them when you see them.

Anyone here /arugal/?

Anxiety about what? Im normally on edge whenever the other faction is around in the same zones.

I haven't started yet. Planning on starting Tuesday fresh. How fuck am I in terms of progression?

Attached: assfucktitsbitchfuckyoufaggot.jpg (633x758, 143K)

At least STV will be interesting when you get there. It's fucking dead right now.

>Take the week off months ago
>Playing classic was supposed to be my vacation
>Can't even play because of retarded queues
>seriously depressed over this.

>not taking off the following week

you only have yourself to blame. 1 for not knowing that it was going to be a shit show and 2 for not playing on a low pop realm with no queue.

if you took time off why don't you log in the morning?

yeah mate
I killed arugal this morning and I feel kind of bad

Dear god

Just pick a different server fucking losers lol

You have to schedule time off way in advance at my workplace.

There are still queues.Plus I have a lot of stuff to do in the mornings

what makes classic better

>Playing classic was supposed to be my vacation from work
>Vacation
Is this a wagecuck meme?

nothing, it's pure conditioning

nostalgia

I did it last night, what's your in-game name? I'll add you once I get through this fucking queue

all vanilla classes feel like garbage to play

community its like SCP its all about who you play with

Idk man

druid, but you suck at endgame.

But you're not playing with any special people. It is just that you're all going in with this "omg community is so good" attitude and actually putting work towards being nice. In fact most of the playerbase is "retailfags" and all sort of other people that you all hate.I wonder how long its gonna take until people drop that pretentious act and start acting like true self.

>go to wowcg
>everyone is obsessed with trannies and no one talks about the game
why

this
i just into a faggot hunter who didn't want to group for a quest and he ended up dying

I visited the WoW Classic page and almost clicked 'renew subscription' but I just couldn't do it.

It feels like I would be betraying myself and giving up on life.

I'm starting with the man in the mirror and that man does not play World of Warcraft anymore.

nice blog

classic is more of an RPG and modern WoW is more of a playground. I don't think one is better than the other, but they appeal to different people

>Everyone is putting work towards being nice
>This somehow doesn't make the community good

I've had my fill for today.

Attached: file.png (239x105, 10K)

>nice people dont exist

Attached: 3333.png (219x231, 6K)

No but see my point was like the guy who is being nice to you in Wow probably just came from Dota 2 where he was keyboard warrioring all day but now because he is in Wow classic he is like "gonne be nice because everyone is nice ehehehe! ;)" but how long do you think that these people will last the act

>not going human to dab on rogues with a frostbolt from miles away when they try to stealth around you

Just joined it because it has medium pop and a name I like. Though I'm a little bit concerned it will drop to low after initial fad dies out. Is this a server they added after launch?

>valvecuck shitting up another thread

Attached: dotard.png (628x344, 478K)

in classic in order to get a succubus summon I need to get to level 20 and then walk from one capital city through several zones in order to take a boat in order to run through a zone full of enemies 15 levels higher than me follow bu a zone where the horde gets to attack me for free but I cant make the first hit and then find a guy who's directions are "somewhere near this enemy city" who proceeds to tell me to go "somewhere northwest in the zone next to this one" where I again have to fight off enemy players (but can attack first this time) in order to get the item I need to summon the succubus. and I have to fight it first before I get to keep it.

in retail in order to get a succubus summon my warlock has to get to level 20 and then its added to my hotbars.

I just used retail players as example. Now another. No matter what I use I will be called X cuck or X fag. I genuinely wanted to discuss the topic but you refuse to.

>no queue on whitemane
bros... is the game already dead...

Murlocs are faggots, it's why they make that gurgling noise, it's just them taking a dick out of their mouth

The game is not enough to spend £120 a year for a 15 year old game. If you think that I've got a star citizen spaceship to sell you.

Pay £40 for an expansion, £240 to play it over its 2 year life cycle and then Blizz still has a gold and cosmetic shop. And to cap it off, you don't own any of it! You rent it every month for £10 despite server costs being dirt cheap now.

most classes can't fight more than 2 enemies at a time of the same level past the starting zones in classic. and among the ones that do most of those need to spend cooldowns or at the very least be fully refreshed (which requires you to wait or spend consumables)

the fact that you need other players constantly in order to do basic shit (instead of JUST the raids) means that people are encouraged to talk to eachother more instead of ignoring eachother. sitting around trying to find one more person to do a basic ass quest to fight enemies in the zone, not even a raid or an instanced dungeon but just "fight these enemies, you cant do it solo because they'll gangbang you with numbers" (or everyone else wants the same spawns and that way everyone gets the credit) gives you time where you're not doing much else besides talking to people and maybe dicking around on other stuff in the meanwhile. it builds a sense of comraderie with people when you do a bunch of quests together

when is the raid world first happening bros

I don't get why they didn't go the Diablo route and introduced seasons as a thing to get people excited about the leveling experience.

>2019
>being a discussionfag

>being friends with a streamwhore
kys

WarCraft games had an artstyle. Why abandon that for asian shit?

difficulty

I'm sure there will be some autists running molten core by the end of the week

the people who work there now have no idea how to make games

Its like dark souls

It honestly is. You can only fight one enemy at a time and you have only two buttons to press. And I fucking hate it. I rather have your skill based around how fast and effeciently you can do things.

> I rather have your skill based around how fast and efficiently you can do things.
enemies being difficult encourages exactly this, dumbass. you need skill in order to minmize your downtime and take on as many mobs as you can without it being a fatal amount

Unless your rolling frost mage

Prot Warrior unironically feels the most Souls.

Does this zone even exist in current WoW?

no it's flooded or something

They already completely ruined the art style. It’s amazing. Like some art student designed.

>I still haven't subbed because if I do I feel like he's going to bug me to do the queue bullshit
I seriously doubt asmon even knows you exist dude.

based martyposter

>oh murlocs
>this isn’t so bad
>run away at 9000 mph
>aggro more
>they start throwing lightning balls at you
>can’t attack in melee or you’ll aggro more
>murlocs respawn right beside you

It’s fun what bastards these things are.

Alliance dominate vanilla mate. Like 2:1 or 3:1. Turns out nobody wanted to play uggo races, which is why they introduced blood elves. Horde is popular in classic because be understand racial better, and because of retail identity.

>tfw too stupid for Mage AoE grinding

Depends on the server pop mate. If you’re outnumbered nobody is gonna save you. I remember PvP being fairly matched on my realm and there was plenty of ganking on both sides.

it had some residue of actually good mmos stuck to it at the start, because blizzard, despite their best efforts, did not completly kill the genre. Instead they needed a couple expansions.

Its basically only going to be enjoyed for nostalgia from the initial waves of wowkiddies though because its not actually a good mmo like something such as neocron or even ff11 was that an actual old time mmo player or a sensible zoomer whos receptive to real mmos might like

>be warlock
>getting fucked up at the moment

I need friends

Don’t bother playing.

lvl 33

Getting super fucking bored of leveling

This is so pathetic

I'm doing well soloing as warlock, just let the voidwalker get a couple of hits in first and fear any extra mobs.

thats because leveling in wow was always shit because of its innovative solo quest grinding system that discourages and largley prevents good mmo leveling experiences

On day closer to the eternal BTFO of retail best players know as Method.

I can't wait bros.

Mana issues i just got into it today and grinded to 15

Now im burnt tf out on wow for today

Should I just resub now? I need something, but I wouldn't know what server to start on

I got vanilla when it first came out i was a freshman in high school

Then played wotlk and a few months of cata

Classic is cool cause i was getting my ass kicked today

If you have a job or something, pick a medium / low sized server.

Keep in mind that low pop servers are bigger than any server of Vanilla.

if you havent even subbed youre never going to make it.

you're wasting your time deciding. the best part of the game is playing out right now and you're not inside. you're just getting left behind on every server.

yes. when the fuck are the queues going to stop

>Hunters only redeemable quality was to have the fastest leveling and grinding
>Mage does that better, along with everything else, while also being socially more likeable and wanted

Why the fuck did I even go hunter again?

Attached: 1360794777978.png (601x695, 9K)

good stop playing one less spot in the queue

Why the fuck would you post this image
Those names are fucking awful

Welcome to /vg/

based grind head

Attached: Wow_2019-08-31_05-23-56.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

do I have to go to STV as alliance did that once already in vanilla fuck doing it again

>Skipping STV
Based soulless zoomer minmaxing fag

>too much of a brainlet to login in at off peak times and keep playing

Damn.

I don't know user - want to add each other? Drop me your name. Trying to make some new friends on arugal.

Blizzard should offer free transfers at the very least so thin the arugal population a bit, it's still day 1 launch tier as you know

>pvp dominance rivaled only by rogues
>pet hunt'an
>comfy traveling with pet
>traps
>dominating world pvp and especially STV
>every weapon is your weapon
>great dps

>DBC
god you guys were shit on ND

Tatius
I'm a human warrior

Is this a throwback to 2006 or an unironic underage?

forgot to ask what yours was

he's probably just ridiculing all the dumbass streamers who wouldn't shut up about the 'classic experience' for years just to end up grinding sm to skip said 'classic experience'

Attached: 1541315486417.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Oh, I'm horde user. I'm a Tauren Shaman, if I see you around I'll /silly you (no homo)

Reported, expect a name change soon

>So do mages
>The party members who want you are your pets
>Comfy traveling with your group who invites you to places
>Infintitely better CC than Hunter """utility""""
>So do mages
>A shit ton of dungeons are clothie friendly and needing with a hunter is asking to start shit
>Literally the best dps in the game

I'm about to tell my irl """friends""" who hardly play with me to fuck off and roll Gnome mage on another server, I never liked Skeram anyways.

Attached: 1376814591673.jpg (330x405, 54K)

>horde
at least you are based moocow

Anyone know of good/working shaman totem addons?

you are so desperate to fit in you don't even care if it's just a shitty dating MMORPG from 2004

Attached: 904850438098.gif (499x280, 72K)

why are you playing wow when final fantasy exists

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (205x506, 29K)

Because everything wrong with BFA is worse in FFXIV

I AM MORE THAN A MAN

final fantasy is not an MMO

I watched the Netflix japanese series, it was cute.

Attached: 850438509358.jpg (512x288, 78K)

How so? Because it requires actual skill?
>wow raid
>40 man
>piss easy
>spam exactly 1 button on most classes for hours
>literally 50% of players afk the whole time
>takes an entire afternoon of trash clearing just to get to the bosses
vs
>final fantasy raid
>pure gameplay
>enter boss room straight away, no mindless grindy bullshit padding
>8 players
>nobody is allowed to fuck up
>nobody is allowed to do shit dps
>every job uses 30+ buttons
>everyone needs to know the fight

>it's another warrior insists he's DPS even though we don't have a tank yet episode

Attached: 1538722782663.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

How will I get an invite to Asmon's Lair if I don't play on Faerlina? Idiot.

Damn why do people roll warrior and not want to tank at all? Tanking is fun, you are the center of attention and in charge.

>neocron
doesn't that game only have like 10 players online during primetime? not much of a mmo experience if it's the case

I'm a gnome warrior engineer
And I made alts to buff him further
I have benefits from every profession to help my main level up
I'm having a great time not losing and being generally helpful and powerful. Playing a build and class and race because hurdur it's easy to level is pure cringe

>Shit someone cleared the murlocs out before I got here
>Gotta grab that medallion quick!
>RGLRGLRGLRGLL
>Three murlocs appear on top of you

GOOD TIMES

Attached: sample-f1ff338432682774cffadb98acbfaf50.jpg (707x1000, 166K)

So when is BC coming out classic is shit, theres a reason they got that expo out so quick

Attached: 1560861036361.png (500x300, 80K)

Yikes

>i dont have a shield lol

Attached: 1523484164887.jpg (481x401, 45K)

>I have one here
>Leaves

Attached: 1562119590818.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>sleep from 11-4

I’d be dead from lack of sleep.

>*spams sm runs instead of playing the game*

wow, phenomenal, truly the Classicâ„¢ experience

cant wait until i reach that and SVT. plenty of good skin to sell.

how are the queues on EU PvP servers? still can't decide whether to wait longer before coming Homeâ„¢

>wanting to do fetch quests instead of dungeons with your friends
Retard

Tanks and healers are a meme while doing dungeons before 60, just go with 5 dps with at least one of them having a bit of off healing if you over pull. You clear dungeons way faster this way.

>Friends

Attached: 33f98dbd14fafce81b19a16f55e23ef4b72bdbeb_hq.jpg (537x527, 38K)

Lmao WoW Classic queues actually getting lazy ass gamers out of bed at a reasonable time just so they can avoid the queues. This is really sad.

Attached: wow3.png (900x530, 602K)

its not about wants user
proper questgrinding is the fastest way to level and if you arent trying to optimize your exp:hour you are shit at mmos

This

This. Tanks barely hold aggro anyway while leveling, might as well go with an additional DPS instead

Posting on Yea Forums is non optimal. Go back to grinding autist/chink.

Why did you guys join these servers? I've been playing in Rattlegore and never have an issue finding people to play with or getting in the game. Sure it's not extremely populated, but that's fine with me.

>genociding Gnolls in Redridge while ERPing with a sub elf slut
Name a single comfier way to classic

I'm also on rattlegore, it is comfy

>bald gnome did it on pvp server
how can one neet be this based?

>Finally reached level 12 as a Warrior

Holy fuck the mobs are raping me constantly, these Quilboar need to be genocided

Attached: 1552157148445.gif (600x313, 860K)

Get a friend

Hey, I'm looking for friends to play with in Blaumeux, alliance! Level 21 priest.

XIV is even more anti-social than retail WoW, had more sense of community in one day of the Barrens than a month of Shadowbringers.

and a 2 hander also 5 points in cruelty lol

Because it's legitimately a better game.

play on a different server you zoomer. you don't need to be on a streamer server

[spoilers]I prefer retail [/spoilers]

Human or gnome Warlock? I never played Wow before

I'm with you on this, I'm super happy for every one who desired it. But I just prefer the way classes play in retail.

What I have found myself doing is playing it on an old laptop while on the sofa with the missus. Slowly doing quests on a mage while chatting in g with fellow boomers. It's nice and chilled.

whatever you like the look of more
gnome probably has better racials but who cares about that if you don't want to be a little gremlin faggot

Human is more lore friendly but gnome has better racials for warlock

Because FFXIV is garbage. Everything that ruined WoW over the years was in ARR at launch.

>work night shift
>get home at 750am
>log on by 815am
>no queues, just straight to the fun
>whitemane so it's not low pop or anything
Is this the boomer's paradise? The only queue I've had was on launch night (946 min lole) but even when I got home that next morning it was already VIP treatment.

Human is the standard model, everything looks normal on it

You will eventually regret rolling a midget

lol aight

Hey if anybody wants to fund my subscription, I'll repay with nudes and vids of my gf, custom ones too, deal of the century! I could wait til Wednesday, but then no one would be getting nudes! Cuck me up boys

Okay, how do I contact you?

>Parry
>Parry
>Dodge
>Miss
>Miss
>Dodge
F U C K

>Resist
P L E A S E

seemed easy enough for me on a private server, although I was an Orc and pushed blacksmithing and mining pretty hard

>Gehennas
>Medium
8-9 hour queues is MEEEEEEDIUM to Blizzard now? I think today's queue is going to be even longer.
I just want to play the game...

the game design forces you to cooperate with others

it's really easy assuming you are ahead of the pack. if you're trying to grind popular aoe spots on a populated pvp server when everyone is 60, GL with that, better off farming dungeons or playing off-peak hours to do it.

I remember the day Judgement T2 got finally reworked and everyone creamed themselves over it.
>Nemesis
>Bloodfang
>Dragonstalker
>Ten Storms
Get the fuck outta here.

Attached: tier 2 placeholder.jpg (1852x643, 226K)

>Making the giant shoulders meme a reality
Jesus it was bad already in WoW.

yo wtf transcendence looked way better. like a desert djinni

Well gehennas for one is unplayable if you don't get up early to log in. We're talking queues that take the entire day and only allow you in after midnight. I imagine it's the same for all high pop servers at the moment.

imagine the smell

fuck weeb shit lmao

It's a mix.
Very few people made it to endgame raids like Naxx or AQ40. Most people worked 9-5 and didn't have the whole game meta'd the fuck out for optimal kill strats and raid compositions. But in spite of that running any of the endgame dungeons like UBRS or Strat/Scholo and getting that pre-raid BiS or finally getting a new rank in PVP or rep grinding for TUF really felt like achievements at the time.

Attached: tauren takes out some archers warcraft 3.png (803x929, 1.48M)

noone thought scholo or strat was an accomplishment.

The majority of people rotated between BWL/ZG/AQ20

>Chinks are already trying to invite me into channels to buy gold.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
You didn't just do Scholo once and got the headmaster's charge.

Attached: rage.png (338x360, 38K)

Where are my Grobulus chads at?

Start reporting lad

is there a way to see other players health? can only see mine

>Not knowing how to spell queue

Imagine actually playing on a PvP server and having to worry about ganking corpse camping incels. Just imagine being stupid enough to roll on a PvP server. How fucking autistic and stupid would one have to be to allow someone to steal your playtime and effectively your money? Just imagine being this much of a failure.

V? Shift V? Ctrl V? one of those.

Flamelash

Anyone else noticing a surprisingly low rogue population? I'm on a PvP server and I expected there to be a lot of them but they don't seem that common.
I'm thinking about rerolling because I feel like there's a lot of Warlocks and I don't want to get screwed later.
I tried Censusplusclassic on my server and the rogue and warlock populations are neck-and-neck and one of those two is far more desirable in raids.

>stop liking it

I've never been camped in all my time playing, but go ahead and remove the war part from the world of warcraft.

People realized casters were EZ mode in all areas of the game and Rogues have a painful leveling experience.

everyone gave you a bad answer on purpose.

Mages are very simple to play (frostbolt, frostbolt, etc)
They can make their own food and water ( which is needed in classic)
And they can teleport

Stop playing on streamer/meme servers you massive cuck

retard here, how do i not get kicked for AFK so I can get in tonight with no queue

>WE'RE GOING HOME BROS! WE'RE GOING HOME! SOCIAL INTERACTION! COMMUNITY! ZOMG!

*spends all day inside his own instanced dungeon*

>BFA'a classes feels like garbage to play

fixed that for you

ASMON IS ONLINE LADS

I REPEAT

ASMON IS ONLINE

What outfit is that my FFXIV brotheran especially the hat?

OMG OMG OMG HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1561382924929.png (1154x1300, 973K)

>Play retai a while back
>Join guild so I can have access to benefits
>Playing for about a couple of weeks run some dungeons with guildies etc
>Around the two week mark guild leader whispers me
>user we need to talk.
>Puzzled I'm like ......ok?
>It's done to my attention that you aren't really playing WoW the way you should be. You have no cash shop mounts, you aren't running any content to get more mounts and also you aren't transmogged into an attractive set of gear. And I've heard guildies saying you ask them to run dungeons with you that have no pretty gear or mounts, not do you try for any achievement points. Why are you being like this?
>I actually lol at her.
>She asks what the problem is
>Tell her that I don't give a shit about any of that. Was trying to get decent gear so can try to raid.
>She says you don't need gear for LFR
>Laugh again. Tell her not LFR but actual raiding
>She is shocked. Says did not realize I was one of 'those'
>Say one of what exactly?
>A tryhard player who cares about gear, stats, and actually playing the game
>Says game now is only about cheevos, mounts, and xmog sets, no one raids just to progress and gear up. Says I need to adapt to guild
>Tell her to fuck herself and /gquit
>Whispers me I will never be allowed to participate in their weekly cash shop mounts parade through SW and IF and should get off their game
>Decide to say fuck retail. Cancel my sub until Classic was almost here
>Already in a real guild on classic. Feels good man.
Fuck retail and retailcucks.

Attached: 1555291637797.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

asmon is literally /ourguy/

I watched for a few hours yesterday just out of curiosity and he was talking about how all of his back teeth are rotted out

wtf did he just not brush his teeth or something? i mean dude gets like 100k viewers, no way he can't afford to get his teeth all replaced

Human is the only correct racial choice. Fuck autist incel minmaxers and fuck all the Hordecucks. Also gas all gnomes.

should have clarified, meant numbers in portrait

BASED BASED BASED POGGERS DUUUUDE

>gas all gnomes
That won't stop them

He won't. His tranny likes his teeth and his smell. He says that's is the turn on for him to keep fucking Asmon in the ass and cumming inside him.

>Can't spell queues correctly

No wonder you work some shitty retail job

Meant for
Oopps. Sorry man.

nope, but i bet i can guess your cool undead rogue/priest name

i believe this, 100%

come to mograine son, it's based here

You should it totally happened. Fucking pieces of shit ruined the game. We just need to to Wrath legacy servers so I never have to acknowledge retail again.

I queue'd ashbringer and it was dead as fuck. much happier here with the moggers

>tranny discord

Is this an ebic new meme?

ALLIANCE ALWAYS WIN BABY!!!!!!!

INVITE TO ASMON LAYER

>they don't log in early in the morning
It's like you want to queue

Attached: 1567016773534.png (2007x843, 1.68M)

That artstyle has been gone since they fired almost the entire art team in 2005 shortly after WoW came out, which is why it's so much more cartoony.

Shaman is pretty fun.

no, it's a sad reality that has existed for years
go back to where you came from neonate

Well, i changed from shazzrah to dreadmill, because of the fucking queue. And now i dont know what to level. I started with a mage in every exp, but think about to rerole a warrior

>warrior
I hope you have someone to play with or you're gonna be in for a pain

Longest queue I've had is 30 minutes, usually it's zero.
If you refuse to play on low pop but also complain about queues you're fucking moron who is beyond helping, you're your own worst enemy.

>He wasn't 12 when leaving durotar/mulgore
You played yourself.

But I gotta play with my streamer friend! He might even say my name!

>He might even say my name!

Attached: 1560415664775.jpg (1280x1807, 658K)

>see one of these lines in Westfall for the Messenger
>go right to the front, wait there and tag him with fire blast
>wasn't even on the quest
You're seriously naive if you think anyone is going to bother with blacklists for shit like this. They'll only be for ninjaing shit in endgame shit like BWL and AQ, exactly the same as being a dickhead in retail raiding communities now.

Attached: scag3.png (277x270, 173K)

Why do you want to play on a dead server?

Fuck sauce me this cunny kino

>implying I wait
I stand at the spawn and spam arcane explosion for me and my group of friends

Someone posted a virgin vs chad meme about the benefits of low pop servers and it convinced me.

enjoy your ever-looming dread that you're missing out on the actual experience

Dead on arrival

It's fine if you're a healer or tank, but trying to group up as DPS on low pop is grim.

I'll enjoy playing with the smaller amount of players available to me and learning their names and making the most out of them.
Enjoy your BfA-like experience on high pop where you have hundreds of players you'll never interact with zooming about.

the dick always wins in the end

Coke and other shit

>BFA-like experience
>hundreds of players
lol

I'm not a WoWfag or anything like that.

But if the demand is so high to play why don't they just make more servers lmao.

Attached: mercy disagrees.png (1200x939, 956K)

Because servers cost money and they'll be mostly empty in 3 weeks.

Wheres my DK niggas at!!??

>Wow, I'm so excited to have to actually READ quest text and explore in order to level. Retail just holds your hand through everything; you never get LOST because the game just tells you where to go! God I miss vanilla
>*downloads Questie ten minutes into the starting zone*

Attached: 1412271201821.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Sounds like a 100% true story that definitely happened user!

Attached: 1398965206844.jpg (544x479, 94K)

IT'S BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY WANT TO PLAY BUT ACTUALLY THEY'RE ALL JUST GOING TO QUIT SOON.
WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE WASTE MONEY ON THEM? THEY DON'T EVEN BUY ANY OF OUR STORE MOUNTS

Attached: RetailDevs.png (627x567, 216K)

Of course it did, especially the part where you go castigated for not having any cash shop mounts. This reads like a pserver manchild's delusions about what happens on retail servers.

Attached: 1505618683838.png (420x420, 282K)

the demand for the servers people want to play on are high. there are plenty of low-pops that no one gives a fuck about. the solution would be to increase server capacity, not make new ones.

>wowclassic turned my game into a ghost town

Attached: c1530989471387.jpg (250x198, 7K)

kek, it's actually hilarious reading the wowclassic reddit

Off at 1pm, never had to wait in a queue. I missed out on the first day because I was busy though, probably would have had to wait then.

Attached: 1491186123876.gif (320x245, 1.89M)

I don't have to prove shit to you, incel. That shit happened and you need to kill yourself.

there are only queues at primetime.

I've been playing on a "full" server every day and i've spent less than 25 minutes in queues.

that picture is hot

Still bulking for my farm streak

Attached: 5f707b4d-1d35-4ad5-904c-984f2f8c407e.jpg (500x415, 50K)

>the solution would be to increase server capacity
jeez looks like we can't, the technology for such a feat doesn't exist

Attached: blizzard.jpg (960x540, 48K)

I've been logging in at 6am every day this week, not had a single queue

How many hours have you played so far guys? 6 hours in the queue so far, really enjoying this game.

>that belly
>

They already said why. If they open 20 servers once the huge drop from tourists leaving occurs the remaining playerbase will be spread out too thinly which will in turn result in a bunch of dead servers which will make people quit.

lumberdaddy on kik if you have it?

jokerd stream up

who gives a fuck he's already reached level 60

Attached: a66881f4-5902-4e70-b5ee-e804e8bd8af4.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

Then they can offer free transfers and close the dead realms.

>185 to 210
>somehow lost tits despite being fatter

He's literally talking about nazi germany on his stream.

The Nogger is the best realm. prove me wrong

Didn't lose tits, merely gained gut. They didn't change much.

I'm having some trouble with frames as a warlock. I've seen other people's debuffs appear with a countdown to expiration but warlock debuffs just seem to display like they're persistent even though they have a duration. It's not a huge deal but if I can fix that, I'd like to.

wow is down for maintenance

should I kill myself?

i repeat "who gives a fuck"

Isnt Classic maint only like 15 minutes each time?

"Maintenance" hasn't been more than 10 minutes on my realm since release. Just wait for login servers to go back up and then sit on realm window until they appear online again.

>level 22
>2/2 points in feline swiftness
>two level 25 hordeniggers run passed
>priest and mage
>priest dots me
>shift out of cat to rejuv
>see the frost bolt coming
>wait until it hits
>instantly shift cat, removing the frostbolt slow and continue running 30% faster than them
not today faggots

Then people will bitch and moan about transfers being "un-vanilla"

>Isnt Classic maint only like 15 minutes each time?

It says one hour with a 15 minute notice ahead of time.

Didn't even notice myself when it happened

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-31 10.04.21.png (295x346, 169K)

You don't

ive never seen one of these lines and ive been playing on an RP server all week. i think you faggots are just making shit up so literally no one thinks youre the coolest fucking guy ever

been watching Siv while i level, someone opened trade and tried giving him one gold, he closed it and said "no i dont want to fuck this realms economy."
open asmongold's stream "ok guys give me money for my mount, i'm 40."
dudes honestly a faggot

like i said last night. its always like this. horde are literal niggers who will never fight a fair fight

Attached: 20190728213610-4bfd534a-cu_e92.jpg (92x92, 6K)

is it possible to fuck a fat ladys belly button? asking for a stranger

yes, this is an rpg, not a doll house simulator

Attached: 20190728213610-4bfd534a-la.jpg (1108x414, 156K)

why does the right one looks like she is melting?

No. Leatherworking is kinda useless until raid content hits (and even then, it won't be massively in demand). Sit on your leather and sell it. Other profs will make use of it.

Faggot, this is war, eat my orc logs. Stop being alone.

Yeah, I noticed to, my alt will be a rogue.

I'm happy that I get to play on a low ping medium pop server without autistic streamers or 4cucks. It's comfy.

realistically you'll do both

pathetic

rogue is objectively the most fun to play
>fast
>can get out of trouble quickly
>infinite potential to annoy opposite faction players
>deals good damage
Definitely try classic, it's a way better game than retail at this point

Guess I fucked up then. My friends took all the good professions and I was just scared they'd all get their mounts and not me...

NO I SAT THROUGH 7 HOURS FOR THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH

Attached: yess.jpg (1235x747, 144K)

highest level lock on my server. never used any addon. rekt

they're stealthed

>almost 100% increase in mat prices from yesterday to now
Good.

>parry
>miss
>parry
>dodge
>dodge
>30 damage
>miss
jesus, playing a melee is pretty frustrating at times, glad I played a mage back in the day

yeah playing a melee is pretty frustrating at times, glad I played a mage back in the day

>playing a female character as a male
You're either a queer or a tranny which one is it

Attached: 1566858333534.png (1002x419, 479K)

or a night elf

Imagine playing an undead when you're alive.

incel alert

imagine playing a gnome and being above 5 feet 11

>Imagine playing anything in a fantasy game besides male human

I am on skullflaame. No ques loads of people