Resident Evil bread

So I just finished RE, REmake 1 and 2. I booted up RE7 last night while it was still downloading, so my progress got walked after Mia attacked me with a chainsaw. What am I in for? REmakes 1 and 2 had me genuinely spooped. RE4 was tense as fuck at times. So far, I feel like I'm playing a Sam Raimi movie. Even though theres some gory shit, I don't feel on the edge of my seat like the other games I mentioned. Will I get spooped? I should mention I'm a huge pussy.

Attached: RE7.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

re3 remake when

Everything in the house and around it is great and I think you’ll be spooked, however like I’ve seen a lot of people say, it loses a lot of it’s steam when you go to another area, I won’t spoil it but it loses the atmosphere built up in the house. Still probably my favorite resident evil behind 3 and re2make. The dlc is also very fun, the bonus mode where you have to stay alive until dawn in the basement is challenging try it out

It's a cheap cash grab my Capcom that was mostly outsourced because Sony paid them to make a PSVR title so Capcom just slapped the RE name on it.

Just skip it and go to RE 3 or take a break by playing Umbrella Chronicles

Shut up faggot

I need to go back to it. I started it maybe two weeks ago and have been playing it on and off. I haven't gotten past the house yet. I just got the scorpion key and got stuck. So far, I like it but man, I don't care for the stealth sections, which I'm told there aren't many of thankfully.

My issue is
>3 enemy types excluding bosses
I think they should have just stuck with the original resident evil setting
>Tfw never getting a truly interactive Umbrella Chronicles or Darkside chronicles

7 is only really enjoyable on Madhouse, there;s no tension at all otherwise.

Eh the dlc with red field adds I think 2 or 3 more enemies and it’s free so make sure you play that after. All in all I enjoyed it, it has its cons but still fun to play

Its on-rails for a while, then it opens up and becomes something similar to the classic games. I wish the level design was a bit more complex still.

Attached: welcome-to-my-wife's-son's-family-son.jpg (1745x990, 266K)

Sounds like you already made up your mind with the fucking blog you posted.

Yeah god forbid we actually talk about games

REmake, Resident Evil 2 (1998 and 2019), RE3, RE4 and RE5 mercenaries are the only ones worth playing.

It is probably the scariest resident evil game

Attached: RE7 chainsaw death.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

I dont know if I'd say you'll be spooked. Maybe unsettled at most thanks to great lighting and at times a moody atmosphere. I think the devs mentioned The Evil Dead and Texas Chainsaw Massacre as inspirations and I think the writer worked on FEAR 1 expansions, so just expect a mix of that and you'll be fine.

If the next game featuring Ada and Leon doesn't culminate in them fucking like rabbits and then settling down for good, I am officially fucking done with this series. Don't keep reusing these characters if you're not going to develop them or have them get some sort of arc.

The Pepe le Peu and female skunk shit got old years ago. Also, Chris and Jill need to fuck already. I don't think Jill's ovaries are going to last much longer.

Revelations 1 and 2 are both worth playing as well. RE6 Mercs mode as quite fun too, if not quite as good as RE5 Mercs just because they didn't give you green herbs for shit. The Mercs 3D was good too.

I really need to play the classic REs sometime. I hope there's another sale on PSN for them this year too.

All of Capcom's franchises basically suffer from comic book time. It's kinda frustrating but I like it anyway.

Attached: Mia knife.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>playing as Jill on 4th playthrough of RE1
>had no issue beating Yawn on the previous three
>didn’t save at all before first Yawn encounter
>get stuck on Yawn while trying to run for the crest
>fucking snake bites the shit out of me while all I have is explosive grenade rounds
>it’s not enough and I get eaten alive and have to start all over

I hate snakes now.

Attached: 101D3EF9-236C-4A36-B4A7-C210E9E05163.jpg (639x470, 52K)

Sorry sweaty but it's a new timeline and now Leon is for Claire

Attached: 1567177272811.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

it gets spoopy but turns into RE4 at the last third

the worst is the fucking swamp house with the fucking insects

Jill is busy at home taking care of Chris jr and his siblings.

I don't see Ada and Leon ever happening unless she changes her personality out of nowhere. But then Leon wouldn't be attracted to her because he craves a woman who could step on his balls day and night.

Attached: dhghh.jpg (600x572, 134K)

7 has the only moment in any RE that legit got me scared.