Catherine: FB is confirmed to be uncensored

nichegamer.com/reviews/catherine-full-body-review/
archive.is/774vw

Catherine: FB is confirmed to be uncensored.

Why aren't you buying it?

Attached: catherine-full-body-08-30-19-1.jpg (710x348, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@syrennemcn/catherine-full-body-part-two-english-version-171f979f7a2a
youtube.com/watch?v=Iejq_rVJMR0
playstationlifestyle.net/2018/11/24/catherine-full-body-censorship-concerns-addressed/#/slide/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because you get the same by pirating the original on pc and watching the new ending

>Why aren't you buying it?
Too problematic user.

Attached: file.png (1782x960, 407K)

cause catherine really didn't need a remake and it isn't fun enough for me to buy it again

why is Rin so cute? she mogs the other two way too hard

So, did she end up being a tranny?
inb4 >she

Someone on the dev team doesn't like K, so whatever.

I want to start bodying niggas online already.

"male" alien

When writing a story, nothing should be off limits. Why do you care if a trans person is being depicted poorly?
It's a video game about stacking blocks.

I don't play games about trannies and gay marriage, sorry!

SJWs being butthurt over traps only proves what we already knew, traps are for heterosexual men only.

she ends up being a trap (i don't know about the western version, but they even switch the pronouns after the reveal)

Rin doesn't think of himself as a female (like a transgender female would, see Erica), but looks and acts completely like one

Well obviously they weren’t going to change the ending for a bunch of dumb cunts, what I’m actually curious about is if they changed any of the actual dialog between Vincent and Erica

In the western version they switch to treating Rin as a He as well.

>50 dollars for fucking Peggle
lmao weebs

It was confirmed censored months ago retard.

Does Vincent still ask if he's a boy after seeing the dick?

medium.com/@syrennemcn/catherine-full-body-part-two-english-version-171f979f7a2a
>The initial reveal that Rin has male genitals is handled in a scene with Vincent initially asking Rin “are you a boy,” to which Rin confirms that they are.

I did terribly on the original demo

credits are censored.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iejq_rVJMR0

what?

Already preordered months ago. I kicked myself after missing out on the original's preorder, and I wasn't going to let cries of censorship stop me this time.

I'm sick of SJWs thinking all crossdressing characters are automatically trannies.

"transgender" is just a recent western concept anyway, fundamentally there's little difference between Erica and Rin

original japanese: Eric Anderson (EricA)
original english: Erica Anderson (Eric)
full body japanese: EricA (Eric Anderson)
classic and full body english: Erica Anderson

Even though I think the whole deadnaming thing is retarded shit, I could care less that it will only say Erica. Besides, it's mostly Erica in the game, him as Eric was never in the original game.
Trannies wish they could be on Erica's level.

Attached: EricaFullBodyRender.png (324x695, 170K)

>using the name the character uses in-game in the credits is somehow censorship instead of just the logical thing to do

Well not directly, but Vincent gives some pretty heavy clues, unless you meant on-screen appearances.

Erica and Rin are for straight men.

it's censorship when the creators decide to do it one way and you decide from the outside to revise it because of hurt feelings

>Credits are in English
Literal censorship.

the credits are in english in every version of the game
this is the japanese xbox 360 version

Attached: 036_00.wmv_snapshot_03.07_[2019.08.30_22.07.48].png (1280x720, 592K)

>Atlus is self-censuring their credits to English to appease Americunts
Sad!

>japanese xbox 360 version
silly user, everyone knows that Nips don't own a xboxes

>the two trannies are cuter than the two girls (female)

bravo, Atlus

at least the succubus has nice tits

I fucking hate zoomers so much
>watching someone else play a game is the same as playing it!
Yeah, I love experiencing new gameplay mechanics, online multiplayer and new levels in a puzzle game by watching them. Actually you don't even have to play the original, you can just watch a let's play on youtube.

Attached: 162723_front.jpg (640x903, 101K)

nice photoshop

must be rarer than the Mega Drive Tetris cartridge

i pre-ordered months ago, can't wait to play it.

oh, what's that?
yes thats correct, i don't give a fuck about what brainwashed abominations have to say on twitter

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Because I played the original forever ago, and just adding a single route makes it worth a Redbox weekend rental. Even online multiplayer isn't a big enough carrot since I'd have to also grab PS+ as well

>That avatar selfie
>Those teeth
>Producer on two games that haven't released
>AKSHUALLY the Japanese also complained about Erika getting deadnamed in the credits!
Dios mio.....

Attached: begin exorcism.gif (263x368, 1.2M)

If Rin wasn't a trap I'd buy it. Traps are fucking gay and it's a waste of a perfectly good character design.

>months PC fags and tendies spent spamming the censored meme wasted again
lmao, sony always wins

>Traps are fucking gay
traps are designed to trigger the straight male's desires

they're designed as the worst coping mechanism possible for the weakest of males.

This.
Did they edit the dialogue?

I sold my PS4 because I know its resale value is gonna tank next year.

Pretty sure I missed my chance to get a steelbook.

>Dude gay Minons from space lol

Yeah no It's trash

I will be now that we know it isn't censored.

based, it's natural selection at work, trapfags are weak males, no better than normal gays and would throw their sperm/genes away just because the other male looks "cute"

someone post the redpilled tomboychad print

Because it factually is being censored. Not only did atlus say that they couldn't make the game they wanted thanks to sony, there's also censorship in the base game.

Proof?

I don't have a PS4. Not enough games on it.

playstationlifestyle.net/2018/11/24/catherine-full-body-censorship-concerns-addressed/#/slide/1

>we went as far as we could go without the light shining)

Haven't got a ps4 but I am supporting it through buying some merch. I got the digital and physical version of the artbook when it came out about 5 months ago.
There was a question on the official twitter months ago which I cannot be asked to find, essentially asking if there will be any sort of blinding white lights obscuring the image.
They answered something along the lines of 'we went as far as we could go without getting obscuring lights.' The thing is though, the original Catherine never went that far anyway so it's not as if it was toned down from that.

Attached: 23398e9601e58585b3f369dbd0ebf3e3bdaaab55d132b2247b15cd3af58091e4_1.jpg (438x676, 142K)

Yeah it really doesnt matter much in the end its just the dumb politics around it outside the game.

>The Japanese market did in fact complain about Erica in the original game
Even if that was true, why would they? Erica was handled fantastically, she's an example of a trans character done perfectly.

I prefer EricA (Trapherine) over the ugly LGBTQ+ SJWs that looks like Pat from SNL.

i want a bottom trap gf so bad bros

Already beat the original back in 2011. Wasn't that amazing to warrant playing through again at $60.00. Might pick it up for 20 a year to two from now.

I want a hard-dom trap gf

Attached: 1481121560713.jpg (790x1000, 182K)

Catherine is probably my favourite game of the decade. This remake seems like it adds so much (new gameplay, cut scenes, characters, endings, music) but for the full price of a new game I think I'll wait

This would've been more temping in a slower month like July. Way too many good new game in September so it's easy to pass on this.

>SNOY exclusive

pass