What's the most pretentious video game that you ever played?

What's the most pretentious video game that you ever played?

Attached: 1567137410094.jpg (479x479, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6rzY2nHpz4
youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your favorite game

You calling Pun Pun pretentious, Nigger?

Dear Esther, probably.

Celeste. So fucking full of itself.

Probably Nier Automata

Not the game itself, but the fans. Deus Ex.

I don't know why people consider Pun Pun pretentious when the one about the sex students reeked of it.

Compared to umibe no onnanoko? Yes.

This
Bad story, even worse gameplay but I guess it is still better than fucking drakengard

Why do contrarians hate Pun Pun so much?

I just finished this on monday what the fuck
it was pretty good

i'm not sure if i would call pun pun pretentious, but it sure is shit.

Never read these, only Pun Pun and Solanin.

Spec Ops: The Line. Obtuse and pretentious as an FPS and was heralded with baffling praise by the 'games are art' retard committee.

Anything by Taro and Cage

The most pretentious game I’ve ever played, that’s an easy one home slice. That would be “The Witness”. Jonathan Blow can Jonathan Blow me. His games suck.

it's the bojack horseman of manga

I heard it’s the Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo of manga. But then again that’s none of my business.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided was notably pretentious. A damn fine game, if unfinished, but still pretentious. False allegories were not in short supply.

Any Yoko Taro game
Either the first Drakengard or Nier I guess

the MGS saga

i too browse r/manga

Not too mention 9S, I watch anime and I can stand edgy characters but damn, I cringed so hard when he went nuts in the last third of the game, I think that's the thing I disliked the most to be honest

Quake, people to this pretend its a good videogame.

>Quake
>barely any story
>devs just wanted to make something fun and push technology
>people like it for the gameplay, weapons, and level designs that became the standard for FPS for a while

This movie game garbage.

Attached: Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg (357x399, 65K)

Let's just get the obligation that is Undertale out of the way

How do you pronounce Pun Pun in english?

Punpun was good though.

Pun Pun

Dangan Ronpa V3. Worst ending on the planet and it has a swarm of dumb fuck fans that think it was amazing and accuse everyone that hated it of "not understanding it". Yes, it's one of those "games".

poon poon, but with shorter oo sounds

BtoW no doubt

I think it’s that one song by that Japanese girl Kyra Pom Pom or something.

>americans

Nothing pretentious about pun pun. You'd have to be fucking retarded to think so, everything is so in your face.

Why do americans always pronounce japanese words so strangely?
Not even obsessed, but when they voice act most western games and you have a little bit of weeb knowledge it really shows.

Sounds like garbage.

B A S E D
youtube.com/watch?v=J6rzY2nHpz4

Yeah it is.

>western
Japanese

There was the church cult thing that was kind of pretentious, but yeah pun pun was great overall. The cult was the worst aspect of the manga though.

Red Dead Redemption 2. Rockstar made the equivalent to that SNL skit with Kit Harrington. The developers have their heads shoved so far up their own asses with the Coen Brothers meme that they forgot to make a fun, replayable game. Literally a fucking permanent stat debuff for an entire chapter and the words you get are
>sickness is not easily cured
So, because Rockstar clearly loves the smell of their own farts so much, I have to put up with less stamina and a constant, incessant cough in every cutscene? Christ, the pretentiousness is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Zoomer spotted.

Thought about it before I read the answers kek
I cant bring myself to finish this piece of shit

Attached: mLlfyh6.jpg (115x99, 3K)

Damn that movie had a good A S S sound track

Why does no one ever mention YIIK in these threads when we had endless threads about how pretentious it was for weeks?

Which allegories, user?

not an argument. I'm probably older than you, tweener

>How dare games try to give off a message.

Japan has a huge history of shitty cults though. Japan's most diabolical terror attack was lead by cultists and many games and manga even include them, usually targetting sad people or house wives.
So is it pretentiousness or naivety?

Punpun isnt pretentious, it's just boring if youre not an aimless young person.

It's just buzzword without any meaning. "Pretentious" as critique is double edged sword.

Attached: 1321432645757865.jpg (774x814, 268K)

Zoomer is a mindset, zoomie.

noone cares about YIIK

umibe no nonnanoko is fine, nothing that impressive, pretty generic sadbait with a bad ending
now Solanin...

>implying Pun Pun does
it's all pretentious shit
>look, we're just depressed teenagers in a mundane world, but we're special, but actually nothing happens. Deep huh?
Life Is Strange comes to mind

Final Fantasy.

>implying Pun Pun does
Pun Pun's upbringing is very close to the average lower class kid's. I think the message is to stay on track or at least try to get back on it. Everyone who had a bad end in that manga deserved it because they didn't want to pick themselves back up.
Everyone who tried, managed to get by.

Life is Strange is a pleb filter.

You can make anything sound retarded with the way you worded it. "Person 5 is bad because it's just teens beating mean adults :^(" kys

Punpun and Life is Strange are both normalfags filters, and you totally got it wrong

Literal negative IQ.

Literally anything crapped out of the toilet by hideo kojima

Attached: 1556408656241.jpg (718x958, 76K)

i never met a normal fag who've red punpun
I HAVE MET IRONIC WEEBS WHO CLAIM to read it though.

>nobody has mentioned Undertale
I'm not saying it's a bad game but goddamn does Toby want you to play the path he intended you to play, and only that path.

youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI

Surprised more people aren't saying this honestly.
The whole metaphysical dream to cope with loss or whatever the premise was, was extremely pretentious.

Bioshock Infinite

>Life Is Strange
>pleb filter

Attached: 1566241573241.png (291x263, 88K)

>tfw finished while dissociating like crazy as fuck
weird time to beat such vidya

that's literally how you pronounce it

>linking a version with the ending cut off
Economic issues do actually affect rates of divorce and domestic abuse.
Also note how I said childhood, the ending was batshit, but up until that point, what I said is solid.

Attached: Proven.gif (354x198, 838K)

Poon is too long on the vowels.
Pun is literally the only way to teach someone via text.

Well somebody beat me to it.

Braid's secret ending is open to interpretation, to the point where Blow threw a hissyfit that people were "reading into it wrong", but The Witness takes that to new heights. It doesn't even function as a fucking story, just random profound-sounding quotes strewn everywhere like so much mental diarrhea.

I beat the game, got into the glass elevator, and just switched it off 20 seconds into the ending cutscene. Couldn't take another drop of that condensed horseshit.

Braid.

The MGS games can get pretty fucking pretentious with all their sociopolitical commentary, but at least they're fun to play.

it's not poon poon, it sounds more like pan pan

He's probably a German being all smug because he has ü in his alphabet which I think if I remember right is a short oo sound.

>but at least they're fun to play.
Kek

Replaying that old MGS game you liked seems like fun n games til you get smacked in the cock with the awful controls and shit fixed camera angle

>poon poon
>pan pan
>pawn pawn
Pun is actually an English word, you fuckers, and it sounds very close to how the Japanese say it.

And the shit stealth mechanics.

no seriously, what's with people hating on punpun?

I'd like to add on to that, that Pun Pun seems to just be a sociopath, and that may be heritary, science still isn't sure, but it seems to run through his mother's side

Good taste

Bad taste

Bad taste

Good taste

But it exists user

Attached: Church_of_Scientology_building_in_Los_Angeles,_Fountain_Avenue.jpg (1000x714, 119K)

Its popular. Thats literally it. Notice how the only complaints are "i-its pretentious" without giving a single example. Yea Forums is contrarian by nature.

>Yea Forums is contrarian by nature.
But Yea Forums loves K-On!

The show sucks but the K-ons are cute

Ten years ago maybe. All Yea Forums ever talks about these days is garbage shounenshit.

>Shounen
>Garbage
Pick one.

Fine, but I'll still pick garbage over shounen.

Any muh cinematic experience game

Punpun is trash.

Attached: hard to swallow.png (673x481, 222K)

Attached: 1452867475499.jpg (485x350, 94K)

>Cinematic movie games are pretentious garbag-

Attached: Yakuza-0-box-art.jpg (401x500, 65K)

I still remember Punpun threads. Especially Christmas one

>easy to follow plotlines and themes for mainstream audience
>pretentious
How can you even breath air?

>Metal Gear
>Easy to follow plotlines

>easy to follow plotholes*

It's Undertale's Genocide route and you can't convince me otherwise.

I can already feel that Death Stranding will be the most pretentious video game of all time and will be filling these threads in a few months.

He said "game", user.

>game

Have ya'll read Wandering island?
It's a good manga, real quiet, great illustrations.

Attached: D_fxHpNVUAAEp-O.jpg large.jpg (900x1350, 246K)

DS is just sci-fi. But you're right since majority of board are retarded normalfags who can't even follow plot in AAA games

tranny spotted

LISA

I earnestly cannot comprehend being such a brainlet that the game's extremely basic ending could be considered "deep" by anybody, but worse yet being such an actual lobotomized retard that you truly cannot comprehend the idea of "It doesn't matter if the world is fictional because fiction affects reality just as much as reality can affect reality". I swear idiots like you probably struggle comprehending Pokemon stories.

>game

Don't act like that whole makoto/dragon of dojima shit at the end wasn't pretentious garbage

>get girlfriend
>she's kind of weeb not really
>2 years in
>having massive relationship issues
>she happens to read punpun
>she says im basically exactly like punpun, it's almost jarring
>finally read it
>oh fuck
>oh no

we've since broken up since i have trouble with "communication" and also am "aggressive"

Attached: 1382924024661.gif (500x500, 947K)

No, it'll be some retarded abstract shit that can be interpreted in 5 billion ways. Or at least that's what Kojima thinks it will be, when in reality it will be shallow as fuck but still pretentious because of how much of a pseudointellectual faggot Kojima is.

>Elementary school tier Japanese proverbs and symbolism is pretentious
This board brings me physical pain sometimes.

Attached: 393 bytes of Chen.gif (50x50, 393)

Hellblade.

Attached: 20190714095040_1.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

I've never seen so many characters have so many lines of dialogue for such long periods of time yet say absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1541075183432.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

SACHI was BEST GIRL

Attached: 470k0vafbpz11.png (588x866, 1008K)

wouldn't it be funny to put your penis in this triangle thing haha just imagine haha

holy shit this.
I'm fucking tired o people saying this game was GOTY material when all it had was mediocre to downright mind-numbing gameplay and combat, kinda-interesting setting, and thinly-veiled allegories a monkey could figure out

>it'll be some retarded abstract shit that can be interpreted in 5 billion ways
>pseudointellectual
Are you girl or something?

>used goods
>best

Are you a queer or something?

probably be amazing user

haha it would be even funnier those show it up your ass and then letting someone stick their peepee into it like it is a girls peepee haha

Did you even read his post? Or did you just want to type an angrypost with big boy words that bad? Let me spell it out for you: HE SAID HE WAS ANNOYED THAT PEOPLE WHO LIKE THE ENDING ACCUSE PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE THE ENDING OF NOT GETTING IT. Imagine being a "actual lobotomized retard that you truly cannot comprehend the idea of" this.

last of us
every david cage game
bioshock
every thatgamecompany game
braid
dear esther/gone home
undertale
literally every japanese game that tries to be serious

Attached: 1560987051790.gif (245x180, 1007K)

/thread

Not him. but he still called the game itself pretentious. If he didn't mean the game, he wouldn't have said it was "one of those 'games'"

The "Aug Apartheid", Aug Lives Matter, the anti-aug guy on Picus using "social justice warriors," it goes on.

But that's the thing user. He's not just edgy. He went fucking insane. He's actually lost it

brainlets

Low IQ
Nothing is hard to understand or confusing about LISA, it also doesn't come across as trying to hard because it's so fucking basic. Everything is explained.

Pretentiousness to me is trying to convey a simple idea as the most profound thing ever written. What's it mean to you, user?

Breath of the Wild. It insists upon itself.

>last of us
100% this.

The atmosphere is overly pretentious and engages in the reddit paradigm at every turn.

Attached: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (256x330, 55K)

The only correct game in this thread, I'll also give an honorable mention for Dear Esther.
The rest of you are probably clinically retarded.

Attached: 151.jpg (630x840, 139K)

>Pretentiousness to me is trying to convey a simple idea as the most profound thing ever written. What's it mean to you, user?
I actually agree with this sentiment, which is why I disagree V3 is pretentious. It very clearly makes its case and goes home, so to speak, and Danganronpa games ever really took themselves or their lessons very seriously outside of the base them of Hope Vs. Despair, or in V3's case, Truth Vs. Lies.
I think the ending was moreso just a vehicle for the message and developer's feelings

If you said the lore, maybe you'd be on to something, but considering you think atmosphere is pretentious, you should probably, kill yourself.

Nah, don't you know that every game that goes deeper than a casual haha funny meta joke game is pretentious and bad?

How is it ever pretentious though
It doesn't try to be anything that it isn't
It's pretty much mostly a drama about robots

>Pretentiousness to me is trying to convey a simple idea as the most profound thing ever written.
Jesus Christ. You're literal brainlet. You just call every Yea Forums pretentious.

>Implying the atmosphere isn't pretentious

Attached: AshLake.jpg (1280x720, 440K)

Honestly as much as I hate to say it, most Indie games can come off as extremely obnoxious in the dialogue department. We get it, you can use big words. Although I'm not sure if it's the actual dialogue that's pretentious or the presentation of their imposing "grandiose" moments they want to cash in on so bad.

Did we play the same game? The V3 ending drags on for even longer than the previous 2 endings before stating its point.

This post is pretentious.

Ok retard.

I don't play video games so I wouldn't know lol

I have no idea what the fuck you mean. How am I saying anything even close to that?

undertale.
music is fucking great tho,in that regard Fox has a gift.

What game has a completely kino ending with SEVEN YEARS of foreshadowing that will never be adapted?

Attached: 1541394185968.gif (455x200, 835K)

So is yours.
Take that.

>he doesn't know

Attached: Sachi_c144p8.PNG.png (694x672, 296K)

Punpun is good, you get to see how the decisions of characters affect their lives and others because there are enough volumes/chapters to see them grow.

>umibe no onnanoko
fucking garbage

>area you can completely skip just showing the roots of ancient trees
>pretentious
Sure if you want to make up your own definition of a word.

>you get to see how the decisions of characters affect their lives and others because there are enough volumes/chapters to see them grow.
This sounds immensely pretentious.

FF8

It fucking hurts when I think about how much potential it had.
>great art direction
>cool gimmicks for puzzles but implemented so lazily that there are basically no puzzles at all
>combat is absolute dogshit garbage with retarded lock-on system and camera in your ass but your attacks still have some weight, shadow niggers/mirror mechanics have some potential
These niggers fucking know how to make games, they just decided not to.

Attached: 1560385833826.jpg (359x478, 55K)

This
>How am I saying anything even close to that?
Every idea in Yea Forums is simple and can by summarized in one two sentences. Authors specially convey simple ideas in most profound ways through stories and characters.

This.

Well he's right on one point, but she was the most loyal.
They also won't last.

>defending pretentious shit
cringe binge

Jeez, fine. I'll elaborate since it seems people can't read between the goddamn lines on this website and instantly get pissy. I mean when a story is so high off its own fumes that it tries to convey itself in a profound way but ultimately fails to the point where it's -obvious- that the point they're trying to make is "simple". There, does that convince you that I'm not an edgelord who calls every story pretentious?

>replying with no argument
lol you're anonymous, just walk away if you have nothing to say. Just reset your IP if it hurts so much, nigga

Gris

In defense of Hellblade, the game was done largely by 20 people according to interviews, so that probably limited what they could do in a reasonable time. Still for what its worth I still liked it more than vanilla DmC.

Even the title is, esp. with Esther being a kike name

Yes. If you like it, you are the pleb lol

Is it really that hard to grasp or bloated in story or are you being a memelord? I've been thinking of playing this.

this, its hipster appeal is often taken as pretentiousness but either way it's just shit

One of the main reasons I can't get into indies is how hilariously serious they take themselves. I could probably enjoy them just for the gameplay but even then every single facet of the game's design tries to remind you that it's a work of art.

what is the point of making a 8 hour long game with no gameplay if you are going to make the story trash in exchange

TWEWY
>hurr durr soul
>hurr durr what is the meaning of life?
>hurr durr what happens after death?
>hurr durr da powah iz yet unown
>hurr durr overcome adversity
>hurr durr grow up and becoming openmind
>hurr durr the true power of friendship

It's a really easy puzzle game that goes to great lengths to tell you a woman is sad about something. Very beautiful and has good music but takes itself a little seriously and doesn't have much, if any challenge. It's more like a leisurely walk through grief.

Punpun's life with Sachi was never meant to last. He's going to have a long and sad life, I think, always half-fulfilling his dreams since he basically killed his first love and continued to goof it up good with the one girl who really wanted to care for him, in her own twisted way. I think it comes down to Punpun being an unredeemable main character whose bad upbringing and shitty adolescence will cripple him for the rest of his life. It's a very sad story, but if someone (even Sachi) can still care for a piece of shit like Punpun, maybe there's hope for the rest of us.

Attached: x13.png (2272x1600, 1.39M)

Retard

Read interview with Asano. Originally Punpun should die in the end, but he thought this is too easy for him. He should suffer.

This.

Pretty much why I said it won't last. Going from what we've seen, he'll say something stupid or he'll reveal his shallow love for the kid and wonder off elsewhere, possibly destroying more lives on the way.

This answer might seem a little weird to some people, but I would legitimately say it was Far Cry: Blood Dragon.

The whole thing tries to come off as a homage to the 80s, but it lacks anything genuine. If you compare it to Stranger Things or to Kung Fury, both of those go really far in saying "Hey, remember the 80s? Wasn't it awesome?", but Blood Dragon looks at everything with extreme disdain, stating "Hey, remember the 80s? Remember how BAD everything was? Thank God that's over." It's strongest resemblence to the 80s was being that typical 80s movie bully that tries to be the main character's friend but is clearly only using him to bully him some more.

Second on my list for similar reasons would probably be Duke Nukem Forever. Instead of being an actually funny/good parody of machoism and American manliness, it feels more like a recreation of it from someone who was bullied too much, which I think is a large reason why the humor doesn't stand up at all.

Third would be Welcome to the Game 2. It just tries to hard to make the deep net seem way more scary than it is, when really it's just very similar to a lot of creepy pasta sites from the late 90s when the web was still in the wild west days.

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 40K)

Because those threads were started up by the dev trying to squeeze a few extra bucks. I stopped reading them after the second one because I pretty much gleaned all of the worst scenes and facts about it. Then the dev just let the threads die off when people stopped buying it ironically.

>deep psychological drama
>about school children
>traced art

Attached: 8ecb77039aafc5ab00bd5d2e03cab84e-imagejpeg.jpg (768x768, 129K)

Not him, but how old are you out of curiosity? Legit asking.

I don't think undertale is pretentious. I think it has an extremely shitty fan base full of yiffing homos, and people think it's deeper than it is, but I really don't think the dev was trying to be overtly artistic. He clearly just wanted to make a game he would like.

And I hated it.

I swear to God Almighty I had better not hear Yea Forums talk about how anybody on any board, forum, or website on the internet is uneducated and retarded. This thread proves that nobody here knows shit for shit.

what did he mean by this?

the cult side arc was pointless filler

I don't go out of my way to play any artsy games but on a whim, I played this one game called POLLEN that I got for free a while back going in completely blind.

Aesthetically, it was kinda cool but I was really disappointed overall. All the puzzles were fairly easy and while you could interact with a shitton of objects, nearly all of them don't really do anything of note. It was basically a walking sim with some puzzles tossed in there. You don't even get to go out to space after the intro scenes. You basically investigate why this crew disappeared and how they found this eldritch rock thing and the ending is basically a 20 minute screensaver cutscene once you got absorbed by the rock. You're never explained what this rock is or what it's trying to do, you never find out why the corporation you work for ignored the warnings the crew gave them and not to send a technician up there and them not informing you of anything, and a bunch of other stuff that went unexplained. You just end up in the mines, get eaten by the rocks and it's implied to probably possess you or something while you go back to Earth.

I did find the background snippets kinda cool, like you can find out you're basically in a alternative timeline where JFK didn't get assassinated, you can investigate the backgrounds of the crew and what their personal lives are, etc but aside from that, the game was just a typical walking sim and I didn't really enjoy it.

Attached: 1479578952133.jpg (2017x1513, 421K)

Umibe no Onnanoko is the one you're talking about. I bought it randomly at Barnes & Nobles before I was super into manga and holy shit it was so fucking cringey and full of itself. It is in my top 5 most hated series for sure.

it has to be this. also hipsters then tell me you dont understand man, it's a work of the genious. yea right.

Looks like a tranny

It just sounds like you're a brainlet who cant follow a fairly simple plot and story

What's so pretentious about eatin a girl's shit?

The fujoshit definition is correct though. Give them finger and they'll bite your entire hand with all that filthy gay ass fanart.

I'd probably say Shadow of the Colossus. Not that it's a bad game, not by a longshot. But the story makes no sense, and by saying "b-but muh art" is a brainlet excuse for a subpar plot. I will say that the characters are pretty relatable. Wander just wants his dead waifu back, and Dormin just wants freedom.

Is this shit por or what

naissancee, looked cool, but badly designed, shitty gameplay, while the devs were stroking their cocks with 3deep5you visuals which were nonsensical most of the time. I thought it would be a nightmarish descent in hell, while it was a virtual modern art museum.

>play the mod when I wasn't able to understand english properly, it's just boring walking with dialogues I can't understand
>years later it's now a stand alone game that cost actual money
>watch playthrough
>it's the exact same garbage as I remember it but now I also understand the dialogues and it's even worse

already posted

Gone home, Dear Esther or Depression Quest.

They barely count as games.

Final Fantasy 7
Heavy Rain
Last of Us
Nu God of War
Uncharted 3
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dedroid Becum Juman

Attached: 1567107668260.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

No Man's Sky

Any of the Dark Souls games
>muh inflated difficulty
>muh "lore" that doesn't actually exist
Game is so fucking shit

MGS1, MGS2, MGS3
They are all cringe and i can't believe people actually take the series seriously

Half-Life
Gothic 3
Riven
Skyrim
Kurovadis
Pang Adventures
Math Rescue

Attached: 1334029917703.png (296x307, 179K)

FF7 is pretentious? Or is it because it's popular?

"Game" is a bad word for the medium. We don't really have a more commonly understood one for "interactive art piece" so we end up with Game to describe things without win or lose states. It just ended up that way for historical reasons, like the first interactive electronic art pieces in the 1970s were modeled after games where you can win or lose. They can still be valid as art like a painting or a piece of music, it's pointless to debate whether it counts as a "game" or not. I'd love it if this critique would go away if we could find some other word for the broader medium that includes traditional games where you win and lose, along with things like Gone Home, but it's probably too late to invent a new word for it so just deal with it.

Attached: 106.png (1109x1600, 644K)

I mean towards the end it just makes less and less sense. why does he suddenly become a sociopathic asshole?
did none of them seriously have any money to hurry and leave country before a investigation happened and start new lives somewhere else?

girl was qt tho. Im a sucker for thicc eyebrows and that specific ver of pony-tail hair.

also the answer you are looking for is JOURNEY or GRIS.

>FF7 is pretentious?
how stupid can you be to ask such a question? Read up the story and forced plot points of ff7. Everything in that game is complete whack and nonsense.
I have no problem with light stories like save the princess from the castle. I love deep and meaningful stories like vtmb.
What I can't stand is stories that make absolutely no sense AND then they force in tragedy which then comes of as completely retarded, ridiculous and pretentious. Aeris death scene and the wheelchair scene making the dumb meaningless story some disgusting pretentious kitsch. The world would be a better place without FF7.

Attached: 1567107561327.gif (220x212, 2.57M)

Sometimes a really simple idea can actually have a profound effect on someone's life, making it a simple idea that is most profound.

Pretentiousness to me is simply acting more important than one actually is. A good example of this and how its differentiated from what you said would be literature analysis, or to make it video game related, the way MatPat looks at Five Nights at Freddy's. He makes incredibly complex and overly detailed thesis on why the game means what he believes it to mean, and even stretches many of the aspects of the work to make the game fit his story. He makes his theory more important than the actual game, and carries that with him as he throws tantrums when proven wrong.

very true
especially the jap part

>Gothic 3
only played gothic 1. Is gothic 3 that bad?

>thatgamecompany
oh wow, it actually exists. Never knew about them

Attached: 1566929597603.jpg (1288x872, 186K)

How is that pretentious? The other games you listed make sense since they set out to literally just be movies. A convulated plot doesn't make a game pretentious, it just makes it confusing. XIII is the most pretentious FF to ever come out and I only say that because I don't plan on playing XV so that might be even worse.

Attached: 1564654440865.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Transistor.
More shallow and linear than a haunted house ride, absolutely no depth whatsoever. And then in every one of its tiny featureless combat arenas it insists on stopping you multiple times to for WORDS WORDS WORDS and awful breathy hipster music. Had to delete after one hour, which funnily seems to be half the game already.

Attached: 220px-Transistor_art.jpg (220x303, 31K)

This. I still don't know why Yea Forums likes this game so much. I play it through the full game three times and it did nothing for me. It's a hack n slash with rpg elements and a shit ton of running around. I didn't even like the story or the atmosphere. It's so dull. Am I missing something or is it just overhyped?

It's threads like these that remind me why I never browse Yea Forums anymore

I stopped playing FF games after 7. It did damage over the limit.

Attached: 1567117771797.jpg (385x375, 35K)

Aku no Hana was basically a better Pun Pun.
It's a shame the anime was garbage though

Attached: anh_7_029-030.png_res-3774.jpg (1387x1387, 1.26M)

>Transistor.
pretty good find. I couldn't play through the game because it was so painful pretentious and it was the only thing going on in the game. Everything else was just depressing, boring and lifeless.

Attached: 1567102679261.jpg (405x405, 20K)

9 year old me got over VII when IX came out. It helped that the characters were interesting versus VII's "realistic" take on FF.

Attached: 1564258573541.jpg (620x855, 179K)

>why I never browse Yea Forums anymore
contradiction!!!

Is american definition of pretentious - "anything that isn't saturday morning children cartoon"?

>Full symphony
>Huge budget
>Cinematic
>Grandiose in nature; Scale of everything shown to be large, almost universe encapsulating
>No spoken dialogue, only letting the visuals speak for themselves
>Scientifically engineered to follow the beats of The Hero's Journey
>ALL of this just so it can say "Durr, human make war, war bad and not good, fish so wise for not having war"

Attached: c0_Abzu[1].jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Literally yes. This is the most uncultured board and they're being asked what art is pretentious. I can't imagine your typical Yea Forums poster getting through a grown-up's novel and enjoying it.

>it doesn't succeed in doing what it tries to do
That's not meaningfully distinct from a regular bad story. Your explanation of 'pretentious' is pretentious.

Gothic 3 is underrated, it has its own SOUL but it's not like other Piranha kino. World is much bigger and less detailed, lots of quests are pretty basic. It has great feel of freedom though. You progress through the world at your own pace.
Last of three biomes, the snowy one, is meh, it's just mindless murder of nigger hordes.

Uhmmm

I think I was 15 when I played it. It was flashy with the uboot mini game and the motorbike racing but in the end felt hollow and I didn't get anything lasting from it. I think the flashy parts made me even forget the tragedy which I completely didn't understood at all.
So some years ago I wondered what was all the hype about FF7 so I thought I didn't understand it and did read the story online just to find out what a bullshit it was. All masked by the stretched out rpg gameplay.
Funny thing is, exactly the same happened with chronotrigger. Had to read up what the fuck the game was about. And boy oh boy... so stupid...

Attached: 1566673130522.png (716x757, 302K)

My definition of your mom is cheap whore.

>art
what??? Not every video game is art. Especially not a pretentious one!

The 5 minutes of Senua I played. The whole intro my wife was there watching and I was just rolling my eyes. I said, "I swear to God if she looks dead at the camera and says something I'm out." Sure enough. I refunded it immediately. I have no idea what happens in the game but if the intro is that predictable and pretentious I can't imagine I missed much.

Onani Master Kurosawa is a better take on a similar premise, just (coincidentally) way less contrived and pretentious.

Spec Ops: The Line
MGS4
MGS5

Death Stranding is definitely going to take the cake, soon enough. That shit is already the definition of pretentious.

Attached: 1566388554287.jpg (499x403, 45K)

Read Only Memories. It's everything Yea Forums loathes about sjws

I'd say Spec Ops: The Line but I haven't actually played it, and probably never will. I just know enough about it to know that is without doubt the most pretentious video game in existence.

Also not video games but Texhnolyze is the top when it comes to anime. So far the only series I have dropped after watching exactly 1 episode, it was too much. The amount of sweaty trying so hard to be deep it almost imploded on itself, it was so cringey to watch. I am pretty sure the authors were so convinced they were working on something profound and powerful, you can just feel the smug motherfuckers through those pretentious scenes.

> suddenly

6 year old me pretty much got the story, albeit it was through my dad explaining it too me in toddler terms. I think the only thing that I got on my own was Sephiroth trying to bring back his mom. I played Chrono Trigger and I could not figure out what was going on at all and I still somehow beat it.

Homunculus? Now that's a masterpiece. Not pretentious at all.

Attached: cracks.png (1080x1288, 1.47M)

This all the way. All style no substance

I know, I was giving these apes something to actually read

Attached: 20190831_002735.jpg (720x896, 540K)

>let me try to speak authoritatively about a game I've never played because some guys on Yea Forums told me it was bad and I'm forced to agree with them
Where's Kermit

Hey, thanks for the recommend, user.

>Every idea in Yea Forums is simple and can by summarized in one two sentences.

Holy shit.

I read this a few weeks ago for the first time and I thought it was pretty decent. Really liked it at first but the whole cult stuff started to make reading it all feel like a chore. Plus I got pretty confused towards the end. It seemed like it was heading towards an almost perfect happy ending but then punpun and whatsherface go insane and she bites the fuck out of his finger for no reason and everything goes spiraling out of control?
I didn't get it. Especially the part where it looked like she died or something but then actually just ran away. Like what the fuck. It just seemed stupid to me.

But ultimately though I thought it was okay.

Attached: 1550351542268.png (272x195, 30K)

Are these threads always this much of a dumpster fire?

I did not like Edith Finch.
It Insisted upon itself

What is this thread?
Does pretentious mean something different in America?
Someone claimed Skyrim was the most pretentious game they ever played. What is the only other game that they ever played fucking Smash Brothers or something?
It's got to be a walking simulator like Dear Esther, or the Vanishing of Eathan Carter surely.

I agree with you but if that beginning from deltarune isn't pretentious as fuck then I don't know what it is

I don't think the manga was for you.

>Anime was garbage
Nah. It's pretty good. You just never got over the art style change.

YIIKes was so "in your face" pretentious it rolled over and became just ironically pretentious, so people just think it's a terrible joke

I still honestly think it was. Wasn't it? Like I literally saw a walkthrough on it and I was 100% laughing the whole way through because it was funny.

recently, that ancestors monkey game
absolute garbage too

The Witness. Holy shit did it get jarring after couple hours. Who the fuck even thought of the video puzzles.

Then who was it for? That's a pretty stupid argument.

>hard = pretentious
This is your mind on burgers.

that was kino

sonic adventure 2

I see you haven't played the game. If you had you would know what I'm talking about.

but punpun is the only good manga to exist ,waht are you on about.

Honestly, I don't think most of people know what it actually means, they think that having any kind of clear message is pretentious when in reality it's more about pretending (duh) you are superior and more meaningful than you actually can be or are. Games like GRIS, Night in the woods, YIIK (specially that level up system, holy fucking shit), deltarune's beginning, yume nikki and some others are example of truly pretentious stuff. Being artistic doesn't mean being pretentious, see the cat lady or celeste where the themes are very clear and there isn't anything too meta in it or extremely vague on purpose and yet they also even have symbolism.

also punpun is pretentious.

Probably Gone Home. Don't care about >muh not a game, don't care about >muh sjw lesbians. My problem with it is that it completely hitched its wagon to its two main characters and those two characters are WAY less likable than the game seems to think they are. Also, it pisses me off that the game seems to think it deserves to be in the same universe as Bioshock 2: Minerva's Den.

On that note, Bioshock Infinite as well for having the nerve to think it had earned breaking into a fucking musical number out of nowhere in the middle of the game.

Pretentious basically means pretending to have more importance than you've earned. Anybody who tries to apply any other meaning to it is being a jackass.

>Giving a shit about others liking or disliking a finished series
Why?
I assume that most of you who have an opinion on Punpun actually read the series, at this point why bother giving a fuck.
If others like it, great, if others hate it why care

I don't get why people felt sorry for this ugly bitch
dumb roastie deserved to die, she was a terrible human being

For me. Punpun was a very personal story. I related a lot to him and I get angry in all honesty with people just handwaving his problems away.

She didn't die though.

YIIK

Did you actually read punpun?

This thread actually exposed how many brainlets or children there are on Yea Forums

Punpun is so much like me that it makes me extremly uncomfortable reading it
>Mother massive cunt who eventually dies of cancer while I am a teenager
>Dad constantly drinking but still providing some income
>First time going on a date with a girl in Highschool I ended up coming on way to strong and being very rapey
>Spent a year in College as a NEET literally not leaving my house
>Finally get a girlfriend through some weird conincidedes, brighten up more
>Gfs mom is an insane count in a wheelchair who constantly verbally abuses gf and gets into fights with her
>Eventually GF breaks up with me again
Sometimes I wonder if I should have killed her mom and ran away with her

Attached: 1319394231002.gif (645x773, 21K)

ITT: People not knowing what the word pretentious means

haha no :)
you got me

>IT'S JUST BUZZWORDS
your game is shit deal with it

That's the thing. I can relate to him feeling like a loser and hopeless. Fuck man I just want to get back to being a zero but everytime I talk to someone or open up I always fuck up and sink lower to being less than zero. Then the thoughts about self destruction come back and double down on if nobody likes me than I might as well act in a way so that nobody likes me. At least I know nobody likes me than them just talking shit behind my back.

At this moment I've shut off everyone from my life and I'm just trying to get back to not being a fucking loser but I can't.

>others don't care for my pretentious bullshit that tries too hard
>t-that must mean they're children!!!
nah sorry. we just don't live with our heads shoved up our own asses.

Hmmm. That's weird. Did I mention you in my post? Why did you think I was referring to you user?

Sneed
Heh, got em :^)

Pokemon Black and White

based

It's trying to be deep without the four digit IQ to back it up. LIke how you can't call Rick and Morty pretentious because the writers are literally smarter than you'll ever be and can shut you down in an instant with a witty remark or comeback.

Axiom Verge in my recent memory

Based

I can't tell how many levels of irony this post is operating on.

That's literally what he said.

Stanley Parable

Is it really pretentious if the author wasn't intending it to be and people just read into it more than was expected?

Attached: 581.jpg (651x795, 254K)

Why the fuck this is filled with anime shit? For me, it's Beginner's Guide. Not only pretentious, but if the story in the game is true than the one who make this game is an asshole too

>She's not pregnant
>I checked
What did he mean by this

Attached: 1559767350461.jpg (947x769, 216K)

NIGGA IT MEANS HE CHECKED.

how did he know that they didn't use protection either

He checked.
Check em

Check this 6

He's fucking Robin, taught by Batman. He checked.

Good thing it’s not an FPS then retard bus

It isn't really pretentious but more on the autistic side like Asano himself, the manga's biggest problems are its ADHD tier storytelling combined with a deliberately slow pacing which make it a slog to read through unless you are just as autistic as the author. Which explains why the average user likes it. However, most Western writers praising and overanalyzing it are indeed pretentious faggots who think it's some literary masterpiece, while it's really just Asano's pseudo-autobigoraphy.

Imagine the level of aspergers involved in creating something so monstrously utterly autistic

Attached: 1555549292772.jpg (600x600, 85K)

Reminder that buzzword is a buzzword

Good form, pupper

Nah, sorry chump, a swing and a miss.
But check this one tho

I remember I used to fuck around sonic comic creator stuff and creating my own scenes. :(

I guess the thing is that it's easily accessible and Punpun's story is relatable.

Gumbrains.

>ü in his alphabet which I think if I remember right is a short oo sound
Jesus christ you are a retard

Pillars of eternity
The void

played some metal gear game and got pretty fucking tired of the wankfest that was its writing. Didn't stomach to finish it and pretty much made me look at kojima drones from that time on in disgust.

This thread is where Yea Forums shows how stupid they actually are and how they stumble over the most basic thing, then call it pretentious.
Anyone have that image with boards by IQ?

Attached: 1255807656331.jpg (1440x900, 264K)

why are people saying this???? she obviously died and was taken away by ambulance after the kids tried talking to her and realizing shes dead

It's an actual cope, just let him go. He won't sleep otherwise.

Weren't they out in the sticks? How would an ambulance get there that fast and without punpun noticing? Nothing about it says that she "obviously died."

pretty sure only one coping here is you user

>character shown to hang herself over night
>corpse dragged around all morning
>anyone who thinks she's dead is coping
Coping with what?
Can you not deal with death? What would it even mean to you if she survived? She would only be sent to the slammer and possibly sentenced to death since it's Japan.

I should add even her eyes were pointing in different directions lol and then he carried her for miles, chickened out on calling for help and carried her further. Do you know how long the brain can survive without oxygen?

Spoiler tag fucked up, but I'm sure you saw

All this thread demonstrates is another word that retards on this board think is a synonym for bad.

Goodnight

Bastion

How the fuck do you zoomer not kill yourselves knowing you have shit taste by default and missed out on the golden age of gaming

Pillars of eternity by far.

It is, and always will be Firewatch, and I'm saying that having played shit like Heaven's Vault. Goddamn, how I hate Firewatch, and what a bunch of miserable people made it. At least it wasn't mentioned ITT, so hopefully this piece of hand-crafted shit is forgotten.

Thanks for making the retard containment thread, OP. You're of more use to this board than any janny could ever be.

I've heard enough about the game to be as authorative about it as it gets. It won't really change the facts about it whether I play it to confirm for myself or not.

based

It was representative of the blindness of people. The entire cult was right, the world was ending, but Pun Pun and them were so self involved they didn't realize it.

It is. Is a series for "mature" teens who gloat about reading "mature" series instead of kiddy shonens. Like you listen an old song on youtube and one of the comments is "I'm 14 but this is the music I like, I hate modern music". Pure pretend.

Reminds me of the last jedi apologists.

MGS2. It's not even that it's THAT pretentious on its own, but I can't stand how every fucking faggot on here sucks its dick over the deep-as-a-puddle Babby's First Philosophy excerpts and the whole "DUDE IT SUCKS ON PURPOSE KOJIMA'S LE GENIUS RUSEMAN XDDD" thing.

Attached: 1567095088703.jpg (346x284, 40K)

Nobody says that weebfaggot, get a grip.

People make threads about how it's LE DEEPEST GAME EVER fucking constantly, turbo-newfaggot

Danganronpa V3
>"meta" ending
You can fuck off and die you yellow fucking faggots

>mgs2
>weebfaggot

Son.. do you know who made MGS2?

People who use the word pretentious are almost always retards who can't understand basic themes or premise.

Attached: 1567115601997.gif (112x112, 27K)

If you replied MGS/Kojima you either don't know what pretentious means or you think contrarianism is a substitute for intelligence.

YIIK threads were mostly made by angry faggots from Resetera who were mad the game made fun of them.

t. Kojima's personal stool-licker

punpun is a depressing slice of life manga, what's pretentious about it?

t. Dumb underage who isn't old enough to fully comprehend and appreciate writing just yet. You can say what you want about other aspects of the game, but 9S actually had a reason to go insane.

It has lots of interesting ideas than you wouldn't expect in an action game, it is far deeper than average.

I still can't believe the foreshadowing in SZS

Any JRPG that isn't Dragon Quest

>Yea Forums is contrarian by nature.
Yea Forums is the most normal board on this chinese website right now, especially after that purge

How can you talk about something without a doubt when you haven't & will never play it?...

Detroit Become Subhuman and Beyong Two Holes

What did Last of Us even attempt to do. It was an incredibly simple story.

yea the game is fun enough and had that feeling of mystery that made me want to keep playing but then the ending ruined it all

TLOU is the polar opposite of pretentious.
>Environmentalist theme is shoved in the player's face last minute so even the thickest, dumbest retards would pick up on it
>Story is told extremely straightforwardly, hardly any twists or things left up to interpretation
>Brutality and the flaws of the main character are apparent from the getgo and never goes away as the gameplay reflects that
Everything about TLOU's presentation screams blatant outside of the whole thing with the sewer community, which was definitely an accomplishment and the highlight of the game's story.

dude sex lmao

This game is pretentious with bad gameplay and I feel tricked and betrayed that I played so much of it
No one else has played this fucking game

Attached: 1544129357105.jpg (460x215, 32K)

I did and I want my money back.

Aiko is the one who deserved a normal, happy life, not this fgt Punpun.

How far did you get?

Didn't the author admitted he hated children and hated them for enjoying childhood unlike him so he made punpun to make those kids suffer?

The Witness, which is frustrating to me because I like the game itself, just not the creator or the messages in the game.

I don't remember much. I think shooting at the skeletons got extremely repetitive. So I gave up.
>Check the game on my steam account
>Only 40min
lel

Whenever I recommend people Punpun I tell them they remind me of the main character just to fuck with them
Also didn't author become a tranny or some shit?

Attached: 1554171679899.jpg (245x253, 11K)

God hand.It tried so hard to be "not a cheap asset flip" and "le self aware".At least that piece of garbage had some good gameplay.

>suddenly
(laughs)

But really, when you're at the point they you believe you killed someone, it's easy to go off the rails since you assume your life is done. He never really believed they could escape, he just wanted to have his last few weeks on a road trip with his oneitis. She just had the courage to get off the whacky road trip and killed herself before he could kill himself. But he was planning it from the beginning of the trip.

This.All of the Danganronpa games are pretentious anime wannabes.

>Also didn't author become a tranny or some shit?
Are you fucking kidding me? He seems so dope on that manpen documentary.

KoTOR II deserves a honorable mention at least.

Attached: 1481395660089.png (661x716, 352K)

Doki Doki Literature Club.

Well why can't Jedi use force lightning though?

pic related.

a melodramatic examination of humanity in a zombie apocalypse. a try hard cinematic experience that wants to be, and be treated like, some kind of compelling transcendent "video game" experience, when in reality it's a horribly mediocre movie.

TLOU wishes it was important, the mainstream industry thinks it's important, but it is anything but.

Attached: pretentious_definition.png (628x216, 13K)

This.
Punpun was the most pretentious manga I've read. What a waste of time reading it was. There was so much angst from the author, which you can tell is from his shit life, that became more evident in that story he made about that manga artist. Of course, the average user, who has 0 life experience and is autistic, would love and overrate it.

What's the opposite of ptetentious?
What do you call a game that thinks it isn't important when it's actually extremely important?

But the developers themselves didn't treat it like it was some sort of groundbreaking story. I don't remember ND coming out claiming the story was super deep, like the guy that wrote Far Cry 3 did, it was all just journos and casuals circlejerking one another.

It's not a technique the Jedi would teach you. It's a Sith power.

modest?

Is it possible to learn this power?

V3 was worse. It literally told you to go fuck yourself for wasting your time on the series and then tried it's ass off to give us the worst "twist" imaginable. Just awful.

It'd be at least somewhat alright if that green-eyed rat didn't exist. To hell with that 4th wall breaking horseshit.

MGS2.

Mainly because of the last second twist of these fucks

Attached: 19Colonels.jpg (339x449, 29K)

29 years old now and up in bed with a qt who's loved me for these past two years despite my Punpun like flaws. Keep going, bros

The main character of this was very literally pretentious. Like as an actual character flaw. I personally preferred Punpun more than Aku. I felt Punpun had his reasons for being the little shithead he was; mc in Aku was just a MUH FRENCH POETRY TOO DEEP 4 U asshat that some girl wanted to break and bring down to earth.

i needed this first reply my dude

>and I only say that because I don't plan on playing XV so that might be even worse.

XV was not pretentious. If only because the shit is incomplete and also requires consuming media that is not part of the game (a CGI movie, a 6 episode anime anime, and a novel made from the remnants of cancelled story DLC)

just because the artist in question doesn't say what they are doing is pretentious, they can still project pretentiousness and their art can still be pretentious.
unpretentious, that's the opposite of pretentious. basically anything sincere, genuine without a presupposed belief that the work in question is necessarily important and a lack of an attempt to impress others under the false assumption it is important.

explain the ending to me right fucking now

Attached: x62.jpg (817x1200, 290K)

That is not what pretentious means.

It would have unironically been a good game if it were just about mentally unstable girls in a literature club, instead it tried to be "deep" and make a shitty Kimi to Kanojo ripoff mixed with videogame creepypasta
>Oh no it would be a shame if someone were navegate to c:\games\dokidoki literature club\characters and deleted the monika file, please make sure it is safe *wink wink*
Yeah, fuck off. At least it was short.

I don't feel the TLOU devs projected pretentiousness, I think the fanbase projected their own pretentiousness onto it to validate their own opinions, which in turn has caused the TLOU2 guys to double down on that and pander them back.

Not from a Jedi

Onani Master is an awesome manga, main character is extremely believable and goes through legitimate change.

death stranding demo

>Am I missing something
yeah

>Especially the part where it looked like she died or something but then actually just ran away.
What are you talking about

I finished it and was more annoyed by how repetitive it was.

brainlet filtered

whether ND did or didn't go on about how important their product isn't so important, rather TLOU itself is a mirror which reflects it. considering individuals such as Neil Druckmann are still on the team for tlou 2, 2 to me seems like nothing but a natural continuation of what 1 began.

not to mention it spawns people like , aka a person who calls people who don't like that ending a "brainlet" like what said

>whether ND did or didn't go on about how important their product isn't so important
It's literally the only thing that matters. You know how they say separate art from artist? Separate art from fandom too, they're two different entities with different criticisms.

I have honestly never found something that I considered pretentious.

I think it's because I take everything at face value and I'm utterly incapable of finding a deeper meaning in things, be it videogames, books, movies or something else.

Attached: 1567254968903.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

YIIK.

Never again.

Attached: punpun.jpg (745x543, 47K)

I get it. You're smart. Went to Harvard. You spend your spare time on 4channel calling other people dumb. I totally get it, dude. Maybe go on /fit/ instead.

YIIK isn't pretentious just the main character.

Yume Nikki

You have to be a bit pretentious yourself to see it, or at least deeply knowledgeable about the subject. Then you can argue whether Murakami novels are full of aesthetic window dressing signifying nothing but a vague feeling or full of pretentious 2deep statements about life and love that fail to come to a a point. Or how Gene Wolfe's stories are ostensibly pretentious until you realize every element links to the together into a layercake of subtext where the subtext has subtext suggesting the contents of its veiled nucleus.

It's like there's a box in a room and through the story, you come to know what is in the box without it ever being mentioned. Only if it's pretentious bullshit, they mention the box constantly and talk about all the wonderful and mysterious things that are inside, but that during a harping monologue you realize the box is full of adolescent livejournal posts and a dried up turd.

The Last of Us is just your typical generic and poorly writen Hollywood plot, but it takes itself totally seriously.

>game

>mfw I skipped everything that showed the stupid cult and didn't miss anything

Attached: 1558439318098.png (650x737, 498K)

Bottom tier taste

>since they set out to literally just be movies.
Just like FFVII.

>TWEWY
>pretentious
I don’t think any of you fags know what pretentious actually means.

Attached: bait.png (343x531, 12K)

they were even more retarded for not going to the police ever like any other person would

Attached: 1562051830774.jpg (1000x750, 67K)

Why do UFC even bother attacking below the knee? When has that EVER worked? Apart from shattering your own leg, I feel like this wouldn't work in any fight, street or otherwise. It's like trying to cut down a tree by hitting it at the point nearest to the ground.

Twewy kind of is pretentious, it tries to tackle serious themes but always resorts to childish solutions for problems.

OP's mom

>Also didn't author become a tranny or some shit?
Some trannies seethed hard and projected their mental illness onto the article about him, the guy is actually married lmao.

Any cinematic Sony game.

Such as?

t. didn't understand shit about the story

ES4 : Oblivion.

Solely because of the publisher-hyped cluster-fuck that is 'radiant AI'. ::puke::

>If others like it, great, if others hate it why care
This is such a disingenuous thought to have. People only say this when they like something, but cannot give good argument, logic, or reason for why they think it's good, so they bunker down behind a "Stop caring! Just let me like it!" shield. Nobody ever says this with any real enthusiasm for a series that they intensely dislike or outright hate. It's only reserved for shits wanting to like shit.

Third party here, that was a really weak comeback.

/thread

Add every Kojima game and Persona 5 to the list

>Kimi to Kanojo
Excellent, thanks for that info. I'll be sure to make good use of it.

for more or less the same reason why japanese pronounce english words strangely

Final Fantasy 13

Nah, just V3. 1 and 2 are kino and some of the best games of all time

Punpun did nothing wrong.

shit stinks and I don't play games that stink

Good vibrations!

Pic unrelated, of course.

She's giving me excitations

undertale

Bioshock Infinite

Dunno, but thats the most pretentious manga I've ever read.

It's popular, therefore, it's shit

oh yes definitely this.

it's just a manga about a kid raised in a shithole, people act as if it was a work of art
some pages are good looking, that's about it

Because if the fighter doesn't defend their leg, it can cause their knee to buckle, or even worse, dislocate, which will either down them for more serious attacks, or cripple them. It's also rarely defended because your best defensive tools are attached to your shoulders and are just barely long enough to reach your cock.

Life is Strange
David Cage games
Those "artistic" indie games you see at every E3
Bioshock Infinite

Attached: confuseddog.jpg (365x365, 18K)