Recommendation Thread

I've got $50.00 to spend on Steam and I'm thinking of getting pic related, but also thinking about Monster Hunter World. Which of these is better in your opinion? If neither of these, anyone have a recommendation for a good open world RPG? Thanks!

Attached: 85655dca0526df525d0f3f3b5e0a336f224e0571.jpg (616x353, 36K)

Get this game. I like seeing people throw away their money on stupid shit.

FFXV is kino, but Yea Forums will say otherwise. Keep in mind this dump voted Dark Souls as the best game ever made.

FFXV is the quintessential comfy movie game, and I don't mean that in a bad way at all. It's fun if you like FF stuff.

You should buy chainlink instead

>FFXV is the quintessential comfy movie game

Can you explain this? How is the actual gameplay?

those polls are as rigged as wwe,only 1 thread in the span of like 2 hours,made on websites like allyourideas.org where you can simply vote multiple times the same choice,just normalfag choices for games,etc

It's garbage.

I love FFXV but Monster Hunter World would probably be a better choice atm. Especially with more content coming down the line for it, so you've got an active community to play with

Dark Souls is a fucking masterpiece compared to this abysmal mess.

That's the problem. I have no friends, online or in real life so is that a problem for enjoying the game?

>weekend Yea Forums loves FFXV

Attached: dis nigga.jpg (1301x896, 230K)

It's cinematic, relaxing, and the gameplay is like any other modern Japanese aRPG with combat that can as easy as holding a button or as complex as chaining together moves a la Xenoblade.

>It's garbage.

I read a lot of people say that the combat system was really lame and Monster Hunter World's combat looks a lot better. Is this accurate?

yes

get MHW
even if you dont have friends its still a pretty fun game

You could also consider not spending your money on weebshit.

MHW is still better than FFXV solo.

Wait for a sale instead of buying shit with no discount

Guess it comes down to whether I want a game with actual good gameplay mechanics or a "game" that's basically like watching a movie while you occasionally get to sort of influence combat in a meaningful way. I can see why people like the latter, but I'm a huge Souls fan so maybe MHW is the better choice. Is MHW kinda grindy? That's the only negative I've really read about it.

As much as I wanted to like it I just ended up disappointed
>controls and camera suck
>main characters sound gay as fuck in the dub at least
>the magic system is fucking stupid
>a lot of the boss fights are bad
>That entire part where you lose your inventory
>later half of the game feels rushed in general
At its best its a really good game but just go in expecting a lot of low points

Dark Souls is a great game. It's been bested by 3 other games in the series.

>buying games

Attached: dude.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Hmmm...…..BB, DS3 and Sekiro?

Sekiro isn't a Souls game. Dark Souls 2 is better than the first. Suck my fat Pacific-Islander cock.

MHW. Final Fantasy shoul have stpped at 12.

Dark Souls 2 pvp was miles better than DS1's but the level design in DS2 was utter shit. It was like playing a fucking Mega Man game. Disjointed, singularly designed levels with no overall cohesive design like in DS1. Now be a sport on suck on my Italian, German and Polish euromutt cock.

>shoul have stpped

u OK?

He's stroking out. All the tendies and Mountain Dew Code Red have finally shut down his nervous system.