Ultra: thought?

ultra.io

Ultra is bringing the blockchain revolution to the gaming industry
and creating a fair ecosystem for the future of games distribution

With cutting-edge technology, Ultra aims to shake up the gaming
industry by putting the power back into the hands of developers and
players, paving the way for a first-class game publishing platform.

Attached: EAt6PtRUYAIfa8j.png (800x846, 623K)

Never heard of it before shill
But that comparison chart is all kinds of wrong
Steam has worldwide coverage with local payment methods for pretty much 80% of the world
It has a monetization system for game devs
It has the most developed marketing tool and data analysis toolset for gamedevs of any platform (I've used it myself in with my shitty game)
It has third-party application integration through their open API

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30-21-00-22.png (720x5540, 939K)

>watching ads
dropped, kys

Attached: unknown-2.png (583x211, 63K)

This posts reads like a video toaster promo ad.

Additional information

Attached: unknown-1.png (549x305, 50K)

>Revenue Sharing for """"Influencers""""
Die in a fucking fire.

The stupidest thing I've ever seen.

What do think..do they have chance??

Attached: unknown.png (497x427, 60K)

Being way to obvious you're a shill.

What about this??

Attached: unknown-4.png (533x268, 44K)

If you're going to shill at least learn how people talk on here. This isn't Twitter.

Not exactly a shill..

Trying to get to what team shilling is possible or meaningful or not..

Sometime like that

I agree..I am pretty new here

Pardon my sloppy writing

pretty sure the .io people are huge fags but a store with any level of features makes epic look bad so lol

This is the most obvious shill thread I've seen in a while

Does anyone have any idea what could that 70million + user Chinese gaming company??

Attached: unknown-3.png (535x155, 33K)

Yes, you do, shill

>influencers
>refferal system

what about no xd

I just want to know the opinions of someone into games..

I just kindaof looking for feedback

Attached: EAoOEI3UIAA9Jsc.jpg (1000x2014, 214K)

This is some real pyramid scheme shit going on

Would you want to try explaining one more time how you're not a shill instead of typing a bunch of English words together in a non coherent sentence?

>I just kindaof looking for feedback
So you admit you're shilling? At least be honest with us in the first place instead of coming here and trying to act like you belong
Lurk moar next time newfag

you did this to get paid on one of those bounty board sites didn't you

>referral system
>as if that's a good thing
What kind of retard still falls for this

what is the point of ANY of that shit outside of the amount of money that the developer makes off a sale?

Attached: 2intakko.jpg (188x264, 12K)

I am being honest.

Pardon me for the wrong impression

I have two very important questions about your brilliant platform, OP. How much are you being paid for shilling it and, more importantly, can I get paid to do it too?

No idea what you are talking about

$0

I am trying to do some research about it..

Like how it looks for the actual developers or gamers because I am none

>Designed to break the market monopoly, Ultra is the next-generation games distribution platform
>Play exclusive AAA content only available on Ultra
>break Monopoly
>exclusively games
This can't be a real product. It's full of buzzwords but no actual content. Must be one of these investment scams

nice pyramid scheme you have there user

Are you Estonian?

This looks like a scam website. The promo material is completely offputting cus its too much brand-speak. Like the other user said, this looks exactly like a pyramid scheme.
>pay people to play games
This has been tried hundreds of times before but its always been a scam, and as a developer I'm super not interested. This whole piece of shit system sounds like a scam, and the name isn't even good. And the fact that you're the developer and admitting to posting on Yea Forums is just funny. Like, you're showing everyone on this website just how ignorant you are of how things work here, which just lowers our confidence that you know how things work off your website. I really hope whoever you are, you find better work. I bet you deserve better than this. The only people you're going to get to participate in this are bottom of the barrel desperate bottom feeders. People just want to play games dude without any stupid fucking gimmicks. I'd rather just deploy on itch.io.

This is the wrong fucking site to do your shitty research you dumb kike.

Yes yes, you are doing quite a good job, I can see why you get paid for it. Very convincing. Please teach me your ways, I want to make bank too.

literally the most obvious shill thread on Yea Forums atm please utilize the sage function

This is clearly a fucking lie.

Attached: file.png (446x103, 38K)

Also
>double the revenue share
Isn't the revenue share 70 percent on steam and 88 percent on epic? How would you double that?

this is why chinese people deserve to live in a police state

People are brutal here but they are honest in feedback ..

Atleast that's what I felt

It's way easier to just put an x in every box for the other guys than actually present a fair comparison, eh?

>blockchain is trendy let's use that to launch a disruptive competitor
>how does blockchain improve this industry/service?
>it doesn't but it's trendy so fuck it

Why? Is that something not possible to implement technically??

Be more subtle in your shilling next time then. Christ, you should be fired. Terrible shill job.

They have a fancy graphic for that,which I understand none

Attached: EDJBQ53W4AUc8ll.jpg (1280x1280, 98K)

kill yourself

Cursory research here.
So this isn't a scam, or at the very least its hiding in the realm of legality. There's lot of names attached to everything, the humans supporting this are real, with real experience. There's a discord, a twitter etc. and they're giving a lot of feedback to people who are asking questions, in good English no less. The dev's themselves are also pretty open to communication, something you don't get with real scams like bitconnect. I dunno man. Everything still seems sketchy as fuck but the effort seems genuine. I still wouldn't put any money in this because it still seems like a load of shit. Anything having to do with paying players, paying to watch ads, paying dumbass retards to do random shit is just the dumbest thing. Honestly the only thing you need to do to be a competitor store is just not be steam. Oh and also not be fucking retarded, and guess which one you screwed up on? Theres just way too many gimmicks for anyone to take seriously.

None of these blockchain startups even know what blockchain actually is. They're just fishing for venture capital and getting bought out.

i actually signed up with the explicit expectation of it being a pyramid scheme, because scamming internet retards is profitable and cool

Wow! I better get Ultra® right now!

That's a whole lot of buzzwords there, chief.

Also
>no community features on Steam
a flat-out lie.

>They're just fishing for venture capital and getting bought out.
Yeah that's kind of my point. This is hitting all the red flags for such a thing. Its all just a bunch of fancy buzzwords and things that sound cool on paper, but no one in their right mind would buy into this shit.

No developer is going to allow that. Its the dumbest fucking thing. I'm not hosting my game on a website that lets my audience buy my game from someone who isn't me. What's the fucking point? And its impossible to enforce anyway. Like what, a player is going to buy a game, return the key, and just kindly delete the program off their system? No. And you'd have to implement some kind of always on DRM to verify that, which neither player nor Developer wants. Its obvious they just listed this as a fun perk while doing 0 RnD into how this could even be done. And the same can be said about every other feature thats listed on this shitty website.

If this doesn't scare off anyone who wants to use this dumb "service", then nothing will.

They have open beta launching at end of September

And the team will be at paxwest

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-215623.png (720x1280, 606K)

>"Designed to break the market monopoly"
>shows three competitors
What monopoly?

Its a serious effort, its just retarded as fuck. They're promising the world and then some, when they don't even have a fucking basic store yet. Start simple, retards.

It's possible, but publishers won't be on board with it unless those second-hand sales work something like this:

>you have to sell your game at 95% of current retail price
>you only get 5% and the other 90% goes to the publisher again

Actually, I'm not even sure if they would agree to that.

You would allow it because the blockchain allows for you to track a copy being resold and can charge the reseller for a cut of the sale, without any sort of account tracking or any sort of privacy-breaching spyware.

No you're not, but here's mine: fuck off.

Allegedly they have closed beta going on