Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BEXvv6Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a life worth living

Run it in software mode

doesnt matter my controller plugin doesn't works

CIIITRA DEVS GIVE US FUCKING SAVESTATES

accumulating PS2 games for my collection, really
should I just get Resident Evil Outbreak File 2, or look for that fan-translated special version of it

Does Silent Hill 2-4 run fine in PCSX2? I don't care about doing x16 resolution or whatever

Why has no one made a better PS2 emulator?

So long as you're on the more recent git/dev builds, yes.

What's the place to get GC/wii/wiiu roms after the Holocaust?
Looking for Hyrule warriors and Xenoblade&Xenoblade chronicles X

You know ive noticed something about people that get into emulation. So many of them start out emulating just to play a single game they either had as a kid or always wanted to play, and after that if they actually get into emulation they just collect roms/isos that they hardly touch. I wonder what causes it?

look up rom collection stuff on reddit, there's a comprehensive list of sites they've got gathered up for personal archives of games

why don't you make a better emulator?

The google doc/drive thing?
pastebin.com/BEXvv6Jc
I downloaded Hyrule warriors from there but can't get above 15fps while another version from almost dead torrent runs at 60fps but has no patch or DLC.
I figured it was the rom the issue and not my CEMU

Jak games finally had their eye bugs fixed(for the most part). Jak 2 has a vsync issue though that has also been fixed but I'm not sure if it was merged with the master yet.

Attached: gsdx_20190827073436.jpg (3840x2160, 1.1M)

look for "Rom Links - RomCenter", they have more direct downloads than some google doc shit

Give me the ability to pause Cemu. I wish every game on pc could be paused full stop .

there's a BOTW editor mod that can pause it

TM:B

Attached: bout to get dabbed on.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Front Mission 4.

Japanese version of Wario World

better final boss than the english version fucking based

Attached: 1566393054875.png (597x580, 315K)

DBZB3

Persona 3

Attached: 3ccc7922ebc7f00ecc66998911c65106.png (1429x802, 586K)

that's some PSP resolution I see there

Started Monster Hunter P 3rd yesterday after all the events on PC for World cycled out.
Enjoying it so far with LS, killed the parrot dude who calls other monsters and got my ass handed to me by Zinogre when he invades a Bulldrome quest I was on.

yeah it's P3P

i've been trying to emulate vandal hearts for a long time guys. I can't get the fucking thing to run no matter what bios i use. Am i just a retard?

Trying to run Midnight Club 3, i'm close to getting a good framerate but it's just not quite there and I don't know enough about the settings to get it to work. Anyone got any tips?

Im working on my NES backlog, just beat the double dragon trilogy
What a mediocre set of games

I find that most (if not ALL) NES "classics" are just not that good, all of them are infuriatingly hard, most of them are just so boring and repetitive despite being like an hour long, and the sound its fucking brain-drilling
So far i have found that the very best of the NES library is megaman, ninja gaiden, castlevania (not 2, it sucks) and contra
Havent played legend of zelda or mario 3 yet, but so much of this shit is so overrated
I wouldnt rate ANYTHING in the NES over an 8/10

I guess im a 16+bit sort of guy

have you tried running as administrator?

just hard reset your life bro, works every time

Attached: e.jpg (750x722, 67K)

boy you're gonna hate legend of zelda then

Have you tried rebooting yourself?

ugh
is it at least over quickly? how long is it?

>download one or a few games, get an emulator set up, play it
>"Wow, that was fun, and easy! I wonder why I didn't do this sooner!"
>download a more extensive set, everything they ever wanted to play
>"This is great! But why stop here? It's so fast and easy, why not just get them all?"
>download goodsets for consoles they like
>"Well shit, I have everything Nintendo and Sega already, and I have so much free space. Why not get all the Atari and NEC shit I can too?"
>download goodsets for consoles they don't even like just to have them

It is really nice being able to hear about a game and instantly pull it up though.

depends on if you have a guide or not. this is the kind of game that expects you to bomb every wall, burn every bush, and know what NOT to blow up/burn because you may have to pay for door repairs, while hunting for keys, items and shit. it's surprisingly freeform, but was designed around friends telling eachother hints and secrets to progress, and can be nigh unapproachable as a result. even Zelda 2's bullshit is more approachable.

Why torture yourself? You have limited time on this earth, don’t waste it playing games you know you won’t like.

so i can shitpost on the internet about it

outrun 2006 on ppsspp

I do that yeah, but I'm getting into Dreamcast nowadays

Been playing the 3DS MH games with proper controls, artstyle holds up well with the upres, but you could definitely improve the textures, how close is citra to having custom textures? Also is yuzu coming along nicely or is it just a mario odyssey showcase for now

>Boomers are retarded
In other news the sun rose today