New games keep coming out

>new games keep coming out
>continue to play the old game i have hundreds of hours on
Is something wrong with me, am I just damaged?

Attached: pokimane.jpg (1156x632, 93K)

Video games are for fun. If you're having fun you're doing it right, no matter what you're doing.

If it's just ha habit and you get no enjoyment out of it though, then know that forming habits by reinforcing comfort zones is a sign of depression

i spend more time replaying old favorites too. i'm still open to new games, but replaying an old favorite is still better than playing something mediocre just because it's new.

very plain jane, but yea, I still would.

Urge to wash face intensifying

Attached: Untitled.jpg (739x800, 128K)

if you dont think shes cute you are legally required to post someone without makeup that you think is cute

On my way to McDonald's today I saw some dog shit on the sidewalk, but I decided I'd rather eat the same egg and cheese mcmuffin I've been enjoying for years now instead

post feet

>defending some random e-girl when one one ever asked you anything
I'm never going to understand beta orbiters.

Attached: Boomer saving the day.webm (720x480, 1.74M)

Jej

I thought she was asian based on how her makeup is usually, what exactly is she?

Attached: Purple.png (471x509, 233K)

She's African who is desperate to be asian by keeping as pale as possible and intense makeup.

>that boomers shirt
a man after my own heart, doing the lords work by putting that zoomer in her place

Attached: boomer.jpg (838x696, 38K)

'mane GANG

Wearing makeup all the time will fuck up your face like that

This gremlin

Attached: a.png (768x1024, 850K)

myself

cute

>women age so badly they're considered "brave" for not being caked in makeup

Attached: 1536503139363.jpg (772x772, 100K)

>new game that youve been looking forward to finally comes out
>rush out to buy it right after work
>don't feel like playing it when you finally get home

Attached: 1543545269955.jpg (552x553, 63K)

This happens to me until I get about 3 hours in. Then I binge it and I'm done in less than a week

Berber

I'm the same way. It can take me days to get through the first few hours of gameplay because I'll only play it in ~30 minute sittings before the game finally clicks with me

You better find the time you enjoy some vidya because the clock is ticking and it will be 6 am on Monday morning sooner than you think.

Attached: 1546361854627.png (1115x749, 67K)

New game bad, old game good, but unironically

im highly doubtful that others see me as cute as i see myself but i dunno

Plain Jane best Jane.

>azn
no chance

Am I cute?

Attached: fdasgfdsg.jpg (1440x960, 215K)

whats your channel so i can watch?

I would be intimidated to talk to you so yes

why do asian women look so much worse without makeup than white women

Attached: 67724855_427177341227028_1606038036177482493_n.jpg (1080x874, 201K)

something something insects

I blame overly long intros

Attached: elyse.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Stupid virgin. Give me a hug.

Attached: tfw.png (271x186, 7K)

THAT'S THE WALL

Hell yeah

Didn't think she was attractive when I started watching funhaus but now that I know she's got a good sense of humor she's hot as hell

Damn son what program you use to get those massive arms?

lmao makeup

>literal cake face

dios mios

Is that Lily? I would do unspeakable things to her if only she let me.

Even if she were and she is not cute, I wouldn't be able to see it because of the insecure tier beauty filter

Thanks!

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Tsumugi_Shirogane_Halfbody_Sprite_%281%29.png (697x959, 584K)

Why does she look like somebody's mom?

Oh no, just think of all the season passes, day one DLCs, and microtransactions you're missing out on.

M... MMMM... M-Momm?

I'm pretty sure she's a sand nigger though? Can anyone confirm that?

That's ture. She wants to be white though

Elyse swings from super hot leggy af to plain and lankey depending on how she's dressed.

It confuses my dick so much, and it bums me out james is prob gay and doesn't appreciate her

Why does this bitch try so hard to pretend she's Asian

You're probably smarter than most, doing what you enjoy and not wasting a bunch of money on a closet full of game CDs or digital game downloads. As long as you're enjoying your current set of games, there's no reason to buy new ones to replace them.

how am I supposed to trust woman? I don't use make-up so the way I look today is going to be the exact same as tomorrow. it's not about looking better or worse, it's about honesty.

Attached: 1.jpg (1085x600, 67K)

You can start dating men. They don't wear make up.

>her