What is his final form going to look like?

what is his final form going to look like?

Attached: 1544390138714.png (626x343, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hku6Vy5QqMw
youtu.be/CSWCIQOgF5E
youtube.com/watch?v=_il_NBq0Ec8
youtube.com/watch?v=zrKG2rGTtOk
courtofpublicopinion.freeforums.net/board/17/kevin-spacey
clips.twitch.tv/ZealousSolidDelicataBloodTrail
youtube.com/watch?v=PzVcIYSBlPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/e-spic/

Honestly I can see it

Attached: C9acwVVUMAAEPtR.jpg (900x1200, 144K)

>Rookie
>Champion
>Ultimate

Attached: Jabba-The-Hutt_b5a08a70.jpg (960x540, 104K)

Donut Drake

Attached: final-fantasy-14-shadowbringers-innocence-the-crown-of-the-immaculate-normal-and-extreme-strategy.jp (1920x1080, 179K)

who?

man fat uglifies the shit out of you

Attached: agitated hombre.png (385x548, 214K)

what's his name again

angry video game nerd

furioso pablo

Fuck, you beat me to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hku6Vy5QqMw

Is this why when he makes a rant. The camera angle is a 30* degree slant downwards so we cant see

Mexican Mundane Matt

trembling tortilla

God fat people are disgusting, i'd just end my life if i ever looked like that

SEVEN

Fucking filia in the ass

He has many names:
Assblasted Antonio
or
Buttmad Benicio
or
Callous Carlos
or
Distressed Diego
or
Enraged Enrico
or
Furious Fernando
or
Grieved Gaspar
or
Hungry Horacio
or
Irritated Ignacio
or
Jealous Jorge
or
Kicked Karlos
or
Loco Luis
or
Mad Martinez
or
Narcissistic Nestor
or
Obnoxious Oscar
or
Perturbed Pablo
or
Quirky Quintiliano
or
Raging Rodriguez
or
Salty Santiago
or
Troubled Timoteo
or
Upset Ulises
or
Volatile Velasco
or
Zesty Zacaria

Attached: Mexican kidnapper.jpg (640x640, 89K)

DOLLAR

This is what happens when you continue playing video games past 18 years old. What a shame. Imagine being an adult and acting like a child. Being a "gamer" and all.

Attached: you.jpg (968x681, 34K)

molester martinez

Based

I still can't fucking believe ProJared was innocent this whole time lmao. That poor guy's life ruined over some mentally-ill LITERALLY psychotic children.

Attached: 75827341.jpg (1920x960, 104K)

That's the face of an innocent man.

Are you being ironic

Kotal Kahn.

you're not funny

Check his latest video. He refutes every accusation made against him with objective information. His """accusers""" were stupid fucking 16yo kids wanting attention and money. Not like there was ever any proof in the first place.

Attached: 758812741.gif (480x368, 3.91M)

make me laugh faggot

>not immediately disregarding anything mentally ill transfaggot tumblr users say
And yet everyone doing a 180 will not have learned a single thing

humor is subjective. That being said, I thought it was funny.

Don't care about Projared, took too long to speak out and shouldn't have an opinion about being cancelled.

>Chunga Grande

nah, he's still a weird motherfucker who sent pics of his fucked up mushroom cock to his fans

criminal? probably not, but his reputation is still going to be forever tainted and embarrassing

Attached: scribblenaughts.gif (365x190, 1.58M)

Fat and the furious

Mad Maximiliano

>The psychosis was getting worse. One night, I walked downstairs, opened the living room door and told my mum that she needed to take me to the hospital because if she didn't I'd kill her.
>Literally kill her.
>Along with the pain came voices. Hallucinations. I didn't notice them so much at first, or attributed them to being tired. Seeing a spider when there was none. Or a flash of light. Then things got a bit more intense.
>Kill someone. Stab your mum. Grab that steak knife and stick it in his back.
>Occasional passing out. Incontinence. Extremely bad short term memory. Big gaps in long term memory.
Copy pasted some bits from the accuser's tumblr. Hmmmm yes very trustworthy hmmmmmmm........

He always asked if they were 18+ first, so who fucking cares if he did or not? Is that really your reaction to this? Give the poor fucker some slack, he was viewed as the single worst person on the internet for a good while.

Attached: 1567094736557.jpg (1536x2048, 430K)

>Yea Forums used to love boogie
what went wrong

He's a fucking fatass and thereby universally disliked. Pretty simple explanation to me.

seething sanchez

>He refutes every accusation made against him with objective information
Some of this objective information includes blurred and censored texts because of "on-going matters", mind you.

Kinda forgot about his whole deal, what happened? I only remember the part about him cheating and sending dick pics, was there anything else that needs a 40 minute long video to explain?

Imagine being you. Yikes.

Nice argument you got there, really adding to the discussion here.
>Yikes.
Oh you're just a retard got it.

Time revealed what kind of person he truly is. Disturbing and pathetic.

Attached: 310522_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 240K)

A burrito

CHEESE DRINKING

Attached: ASS SMELLING.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

>asshole spots other asshole's bullshit

why should I have to give some shitty e-celeb slack? he fucking embarrassed himself and was rightly ridiculed for it. hitting your own fans up for nudes (on a mass scale at that) is such a bad look especially for someone with a relatively squeaky-clean reputation like him.

he'll obviously be fine, but he really would've been better off just never acknowledging it happened and continuing his content like normal. that video really just came off as a pathetic attempt to have his cake and eat it too

He still sent images of his dick to underage fans though

HE ALWAYS ASKED IF THEY WERE 18+ FIRST

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS? I HATE THE RAT-FACED FUCKER BUT HE'S 100% INNOCENT YOU FUCKING SMOOTHBRAIN ANIMAL

I know but that doesn't change the facts, he could have guessed and just asked to cover his bases even
Sending your dick pics to potentially underage old girls is still not a good look whether he knew it or not (dude's 33 or something)

Attached: 230758-donutdrake.jpg (620x350, 224K)

>left
Slightly Inconvenienced Pablo
>right
Incoherently Livid Gonzalo

have sex

isnt that just donut drake on the right

How do you lose face weight?

irritated ike

Castigated Castaneda

vexed vasquez

Double dollar Dave

>he could have guessed and just asked to cover his bases even
He VERY EXPLICITLY asked if they were 18+ and addresses this in the video.

Attached: Capture.png (561x666, 114K)

how can one man be so salty and jelly at the same time?

Sure, that's what he's saying, it's a good defense if it ever comes up in court I guess
Regardless, it might not be illegal but you'll still get made fun of if you send dick pics to people almost half your age

>oh yeah of course!

Attached: 1549813023753.jpg (470x595, 81K)

You're not funny

Why do you think it's "funny" to be attracted to 18 year-old girls? I'm 25 and I fucked a 17yo girl not even 2 months ago (legal in my country). Dude did quite literally nothing wrong.

Attached: 1540926260685.jpg (846x1200, 135K)

Oh yeah, people wouldn't lie on the internet.
ProJared is fucking stupid.

Attached: Capture.jpg (705x506, 24K)

You don't stop being attracted to young girls retard.

Didn't say anything about attraction, it's just pretty pathetic to send dick pics to high schoolers when you're a 33 year old man (married at that) and obviously will be a source of ridicule

He's a furfag and half-gay

>you're 18 right?
>just trust me dude
He's a fucking idiot and deserves all the fallout he got it.

It just is. I think getting married in the first place is more pathetic. Like he has mever worked a day in his life. If he had, he would know what marriage brings.

That accurately describes half of this boards population

>bugged raping mechanics

The victim's twitter page.
>You can't make this shit up

Attached: 689234582.png (763x678, 133K)

He pretty much clears his name of any accusations of him being a pedophile.

>He/her

Attached: 13e.png (540x718, 382K)

His naive underageb& fanbase must've wised up and realised that he's always been a disingenuous, pity whoring fatso.

This is the kind of people that are now out in the wild and are allowed to freely display their mental instability without any reprehension or real consequence. Even worse, they are encouraged in this behavior instead of getting help.

Attached: 1539152899172.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

oh the camera was on the whole time

He's a PUBLICALLY KNOWN person that is a furfag and half gay

>painted on lips

God, I wish I fucked panda lee

Japing Jesus

>tfw based ProChad is gonna sue the fuck out of those attention whore faggots
Gonna be fun to see all the crying of Jared being evil for having the gall to sue a poor trans dude.

genuine kek

Attached: Daedalus.png (589x538, 318K)

Its what you tend to get if you give women too much power.

Trembling Taquito

>ANOTHER celebrity destroyed by #MeToo
I want ecelebs off Yea Forums but this is getting ridiculous.

Attached: 985128351.gif (418x454, 1.04M)

Wait, did this faggot get even fatter? I haven't seen him in 3 years and I forgot his name.

>Jared isn't ba-
sub train on twitch last night

Attached: 1567128374697.gif (550x400, 467K)

>Yea Forums used to love thing
>this means they must always love it or else they aren't authentic

What are you doing here

Looks like a Turk, who is he, I bet he is Turkish

The Angry Burrito Nerd

Oh is that so? So what happens when you don't play videogames but spend your time on Yea Forums?

Projared was innocent?
>CLOWN
>WORLD

Attached: 3475234502.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

He's a fucking PARKED BUS with a set of Cartoon Dentures.

please tell me this is real

Attached: 1532716492536.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Thread video:
youtu.be/CSWCIQOgF5E

But how can you ask for actual proof? Ask the person to take a picture of them with their id? I agree he was an idiot for doing it.

Sauce

Encabronated José

loses erection
>WOW

Attached: 1528681938412.png (321x294, 100K)

hoes mad

>what went wrong

Attached: 1562869425406.png (568x570, 197K)

Attached: 1540785380862.jpg (554x478, 31K)

To be fair Kevin Spacey is also innocent as well, no joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=_il_NBq0Ec8

youtube.com/watch?v=zrKG2rGTtOk

Attached: 1564110400622.png (642x484, 459K)

courtofpublicopinion.freeforums.net/board/17/kevin-spacey

Joe has a chubby wife now reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I hate him

Chubby and normie wife. She isn't related with vidyas like his ex wife from a shitty european country.

Attached: 333333.png (1067x593, 1.35M)

that delrith guy is the only one on their team that knows what they're talking about.

Level 5 Spic
Level 50 Hombre

imagine being so retarded that muh power of the internet doesnt already sound pretentious and know what kind of fake vibe he gives off since the started

If your only hobby is related with videogames the normie your wife is the better.
Because she can introduce you into her world and you can teach her how to be gamer.
I intruced my wife into videogames, in some point her life she used to likes games but he leave them behind and because the time we spended together she started to enjoy some games again and of course she intruced me into volleyball and basically a lot of outside activities.
Never fall in love with gamer or geek or whatever you wanna call it girl becuase if your a lazy fuck she will be a lazy fuck and the relationship will be awfull both stuck into a laziness void.

>Tfw no dirty shut in gamer girlfriend i can go home to after working out at the gym

Still an idiot though for sharing nudes with strangers. How fucking stupid do you have to be for not thinking that this will bite your own ass later down the line?

Stopped doing Francis and talked about his feelings even more then revealed himself as being an asshole which would have been fine if not for the years of nice guy shtick.

His nudes were leaked after his tumblr was hacked, he didn't "share" nudes with anyone and you're spreading misinformation.

the fate of all gaming neckbeards obsessed with lootboxes and gamer politics

Attached: autism.jpg (182x268, 10K)

I wouldn't dislike him half as much if he was just a morbidly obese halfgay furfag.

stove

Attached: 1567215637731.png (1334x342, 545K)

this nigga got tobascus’d

Heated Hernandez

Autism Alex over here

>BEANED

Not that guys but he's still retarded for sending nudes, that shit always leaks one way or another. Frankly all people involved in this are shitty but his ex wife is probably the worst. He wasn't intentionally trying to send underage girls nudes but he should have known just asking if someone is 18 can come back to bite you in the ass.

four hour fernandez

>Defending poly ecelebs

Attached: WE'REGONNAHAVESOMEFUN.png (454x572, 20K)

>buttblasted bandito gets a fat wife
>american women

>he's still retarded for sending nudes, that shit always leaks one way or another.
That's a solid point that I can't argue against. It's still criminal that this man was the single-most hated person on the internet and essentially had his career destroyed over fake allegations. We live in scary times friend.

Spics can't handle the white man's diet

Dunno, but his second form being the offspring of Jeff Gerstmann and Ryan Davis is scary

Siete Pesos Jose

Looks like he's shrugging

I see now. This is the passion of his ascension!

Fapping to masha babko getting a facial is not a crime

I’m sure you wish you had people who wanted to see your cock user. I don’t know ProJared but I couldn’t care less about somebodies sexual activities.

For most of these people it’s that over time they show themselves to be judgmental, petty and unenviable.

>Everyone gets old and fat
>I get old and lose weight

Attached: iguess.jpg (232x254, 20K)

when the fuck was this
i remember even several years back people shat on him for being greedy and fat

>Haha WOOOOW I can't get it in the hole, bugged sex mechanics!
>WOOOOW how was I supposed to know about condoms?

To be fair lots of people get married nowadays because it’s a status symbol for the weak, just like how some people pressure themselves really hard to get somewhere prestigious to avoid judgement and never find fulfillment in it, etc
That’s why we have all these entitled thots and gold diggers, all these dang gone betas and white knights

Corpulent Carlos

Wtf are you talking about

The death of Etika happened. And the humor he made was poorly timed.

Stfu hazencruz you degenerate freak

Livid Lopez

Didn't hear about this. What did the fat retard do?

This is basically because men have given up when it comes to running society and women have no idea what they're doing culturally

>clips.twitch.tv/ZealousSolidDelicataBloodTrail
>driving around and lost
>try to relieve worry about being lost by cracking a joke about how Etika's disappearance is just another stunt or something fucking dumb like that

Games with unexpected villains?

Attached: 1566986154015.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Seething Sanchez right here

how can white boys compete!

Games where the villain is actually just a protagonist that acted too late?

Also fuck any apologists claiming that Jared was just shoring up legal defenses, don't whine about getting gangraped by virtual signalers on the internet if you say nothing at fucking all.

Attached: article-2084188-0F5FFCAA00000578-71_634x480.jpg (634x480, 52K)

Calm down Jared, you're so irrelevant nobody will even remember these posts.

you!

>DUDE THEY WERE ALL 18+ SO WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL
you're missing the part where he keeps showing people his dick who don't want to see it

What an asshole.

Lambasted Lopez

Annoyingly retarded too.

Video might be white noise and garbage but Goddamn as if I couldn't hate that *PWAH* KIRBY any more outside of his stupid fucking teeth.
youtube.com/watch?v=PzVcIYSBlPI

Which is a dick move but not some heinous crime

Still fucking stupid he engaged in a polygamous relationship, that shit 9 time out of 10 never work out.

God I fucking hate this fat beaner.

Pretty sure that's never been the case, boogie

about his wife due to his current ongoing divorce which he cannot disclose shit because it will harm him legally in the legal battle against his wife.

The Enjojado Pedro

what if Projared doesnt care that his Yaoi dick gets leaked which is why he did it alot.

nobody used to like this fat fuck in here what are you talking about you fag

Why would this cunt allow this to happen? It literally is NOT hard. Eat baked chicken, go to the gym an hour a day. Fuck what a loser.

>fucked up mushroom cock
C O P E

He rode the 'I'm the non-offensive, middle-ground centrist in everything' schtick until he stopped seeming genuine about anything and only seemed like an apologetic to both sides.

>Ask the person to take a picture of them with their id?
Yeah, that's a start.

You could also not send pictures of your dick to people you don't know. Or just not send pictures of your dick.

Personally I think Chai was fucked in the head and hallucinated the whole projared shit, and charlie lied to chai in an effort to get chai to back up his claims.

I say this because charlie was arguably the only one doing malicious shit but Chai said shit and then ran off after they potentially realized that the whole thing was possibly due to their psychosis.

Charlie is probably the only one gonna get sued, chai is too fucked in the head to be sued.

Imagine being THIS salty about some shithead showing up in your youtube feed.

Attached: 1565656963802.png (525x525, 230K)

still sent dick pics, and had CP, hes not innocent.

In the end, LTG was right about boogie tho.

GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT.

You're right about that, black DSP saw the future.

Attached: 1567215637731.png (1800x572, 652K)

Super Mario

Whe is the other dude he's always with in the videos so fit? Can't he give him some tips?

This video is the coolest thing LTG has ever done, and its pretty fucking cool

Mosquito bonito

I always felt like there was some more into this whole story, but he should have posted his response earlier.

Besides that, sexting and sending nudes, wether the other side is legal or not, can and will taint you side even if you're ok.
Fuck those tumblr and twitter whores tho

Motherfucker why'd you make me google that.

Livid Leo

Upset Umberto

Is he sick? He looks like he's about to die

Other joe is just a side character, and Pisssed Pablo has a big ego since he is the main character. He doesn't give a shit what side characters have to say

FUCKING JANNY SOMEONE REPOST THE POST THAT WAS DELETED

Attached: 1476703140082.jpg (640x640, 26K)