Binding of Isaac: Repentance

Did you rike it?

Attached: EDPyBsTWwAA6vNI.jpg (1200x1200, 271K)

Why did they keep re-releasing the same game for 8 years instead of making Super Meat Boy 2?

Attached: Repentance 1.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

Attached: Repentance 2.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Attached: Repentance 3 - No more demon bum cheese.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

Since when were expansions re-releases? stop saying dumb shit because you didn't get a sequel to your bing bing wahoo game

career suicide

when
h
e
n

December 20

I stopped enjoying Rebirth around when Afterbirth came out, I just burnt out on it which never happend on the janky old flash game maybe cause I was young and easily entertained, or maybe the difficulty spike in rebirth and then in afterbirth where shit got even harder if you hadn't unlocked the broken items yet.

It's probably heresy to people that still love this game, and I get that, but I always felt it just threw too much negative shit or outright useless shit at you especially early on in completion, and ramped difficulty up when you reached fairly early milestones in said completion

What does that filename even mean? You can clearly still cheese Demon Bum.

why tho?

>long duration
>decent resolution
>only 2 and a half mb maximum filesize
Based quality assurance user making good webms

Attached: 1516817734943.jpg (210x243, 7K)

>more DLC that makes the game bloated with shit items and less fun
Kill yourself Steakmund

It's just another DLC. Ed can't even work on Meat Boy anymore, but enjoy Super Meat Boy Forever when it comes out in 2026.

Look closer, you take damage from it whilst you're still in i-frames now

Thanks user, I try to fit as much as possible in without compromising quality

Attached: Repentance 4 - Green Flies.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>Antibirth making the game less fun

Attached: 1561296052160.jpg (1024x648, 85K)

Is the forest in?

Attached: lGjEwM2_d.jpg (640x1108, 78K)

Antibirth > Rebirth > Flash > the other shit expansions and shit packs

Where do you think repentance will rank?

I just want them to remove the damage cap on Ultra Greed. Please.

Yeah but it's pixel art, there's no need for 720p

Well they're supposed to be prettying up the game so I think higher resolution is better in this instance

Attached: Repentance 5 - Fast shots and sub horfs.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

It really pisses me off that the game isn't coming to Switch. Over some fucking shaders and graphical shit, no less.
Stop fucking porting your game to consoles if you're too lazy to support those versions as well. This same shit happened with Nuclear Throne and it still makes me angry.

I think a new chapter after Corpse will happen, but with a different theme from forest

>some tranny even called them out on it on twitch
Still makes me kek

>Rebirth is out on 3DS, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Switch
>Afterbirth isn't on 3DS or Wii U
>Afterbirth+ isn't on 3DS, Wii U, or Xbox One
>Repentance won't be on 3DS, Wii U, Xbox One, PS4, or Switch
What the fuck is the point of all the ports if you get a fraction of the content despite the devs being perfectly capable of porting it all to them? The 3DS and Wii U are literally the only consoles they have an excuse not to support, since they're both dead and the 3DS is underpowered as fuck, but Jesus Christ, how did it take so long to get the DLCs on consoles? Especially Xbox One?

How is Isaac after all these expansions? I stopped after the first one because I heard the following expansions nerfed shit and made everything feel weird.

They're fine.

kind of a mess
unlocking stuff is more tedious then ever
more obnoxious bosses
loads of bullet sponges
bloated item pool
its fine at best

you experienced it at its best desu, it only went downhill with stupid sponge bosses and constant nerfing.

If you have PC, it's great since you can mod the game yourself and fix the shit item balancing - the main issue with it is there's too many gimmick tear change items that don't actually change much about your playstyle, and the nature of the game means you need a nice supply of DMG Ups, Tears Ups, Speed Ups, etc. items. I'd also probably address the health of the bullet sponge bosses - most of the bosses introduced in Afterbirth+ (bar Delirium IMO) have an unfair amount of health. Ultra Greed + Greedier in particular is bullshit.
Once you address those issues, the game is still fucking great. You've got a true end boss (one I happen to really like, though I understand why others don't), a shit ton of content, really cool synergies, neat alt floors, and so forth. Afterbirth+, as a full package, is a straight-up improvement if you can address and fix the item balancing and obnoxious health of certain bosses.

It's not being handled by Edmund, dipshit
It's being handled by people who actually know how to make isaac fun

i'd actually play again if someone just made a simple mod/modpack to add the fucking fun back in by fixing most the items and sponge shit.

>switch

Attached: You enough.jpg (207x243, 7K)

When the fuck is this getting released?

In a few months, apparently

is it me or does the game look prettier in Repentance?

Were you the tranny that got mad at him in the Twitch chat?

I felt the same, I used to play the hell out of wrath of the lamb. With all of these new updates, I felt the game getting too cluttered for my tastes and lost interest.

I think the problem is not enough tear effects compared to useless items

>You've got a true end boss (one I happen to really like, though I understand why others don't)
Are you talking about Delirium? I don't like him because he hardly stands out on his own; he's essentially a boss rush with random bullet patterns thrown in. Hush, Mega Satan and Witness are all better because they have unique attacks and provide genuine challenge (damage scaling aside).

I personally like him because of the reasons you said. Hush and Mega Satan are predictable, Delirium is not because his attacks are random. Pure bullet hell - a really great challenge because unlike Hush and Mega Satan you don't always know where he is.. I just wish the tears he spawned wouldn't fall so fast.