daily reminder if you play this shit you have a vagina

Attached: header (2).jpg (460x215, 8K)

>I have a vagina
I know what I'm doing next.

Attached: 2d2.jpg (771x1200, 145K)

But do I still keep my penis as well?
Because if I do then OH BOY SOMEONE'S GETTING LAID TONIGHT

I still have my boiclit tho. Haven't gone thru SRS yet ;-;

How dare you enjoy playing an overrated game that I think is garbage. You should be ashamed of yourself for not having the type of taste in games I have.

REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Shoot+rocks+to+upgrade+your+gun+to+shoot+rocks+faster+_35ad5e9e2c4d7859cef05c7b9688c5e7.jpg (326x326, 10K)

Imagine the smell

this is one my favorite games of all time. i have bought copies on every system that i own, and several copies for friends, whom all enjoyed it as well. i will buy deltarune on every system i own, and i will buy those same friends deltarune as well. i also own a lot of the fangamer merch. the figures and plushies are awesome. i have also bought the sountrack twice. and the true ending made me cry

Attached: 1567215289628.png (550x550, 241K)

If you want to dodge shit just play DoDonpachi or Touhou lol

woman(real) don't play videogames

If you didn't shed a tear when SAVE The World came on, you have no soul.

Yes, you're correct.

Well get to fucking then my dude I didn't grow this vagina just for show

How do some things even work on consoles? Like the game closing itself or having to write the essay in the metaton fight.

I know what game I'm playing next then!

So what WAS undertale actually about?

Attached: 1566802505048.jpg (720x944, 57K)

holy shit is this why this game gets so much praise ? i get it now. just bought it, thanks for my new vagina op

I played this and found it painfully average. Do I get a vagina as well?

BRB going to play Undertale.

The game just goes back to the intro during Omega Floweys fight and Mettaton's quiz brings up the consoles default keyboard.

i avoided it for the longest time because everyone was cumming about it constantly
but then I played and was pretty fun

i think that a lot of the undertale fanbase wishes they had a vagina you know what I mean

More vagina than OP will ever have

I'm sure it did, Keno. I'm sure it did.

keno? is that a reference or person or something? sounds familiar

had a good time, and transitioned to a woman in the process. 10/10 would recommend

>i have a vagina
Thank god it finally happened I'm a girl

Attached: 34315cccb1502a5ad5e58b80acdf31ed.png (700x376, 261K)

have sex, and dilate.

who gives a fuck what someone else thinks of what you play, you should be playing for your own enjoyment

thats a lie.

Thanks OP you convinced me to finally give it a try.

It communicates to autists in a language they can understand that their obsession is unhealthy.

I thought it was ok, i really enjoyed the music.

A quaint little exploration of premises most games and players take for granted.
Nothing super groundbreaking, but the way it played with even the conventions of fourth wall breaking caught a lot of people off guard, that's part of why it stuck with so many people.

Undertale is one of my favorite games of all time, but I'm skeptical of Deltarune. Not saying it'll be bad but from a design perspective, in Undertale, Toby probably organically stumbled unto the awesome bits that made Undertale special. Since he obviously wants to do something new in Deltarune it'll be difficult to create something that'll be just as powerful. Again, go ahead and be excited but don't expect the second messiah.

imagine spending minutes on r/woosh lingos

conflict is toxic, everyone should JUST GET ALONG XD

Undertale was what Toby Fox made when he realized he didn't even know where to start on his real passion project, Deltarune. He needed experience, he needed time (ergo money), and he needed a weigh-in on some of his abilities, so he made Undertale.
It's an asset flip. Deltarune is going to have just as many organic bits, given Undertale is a cannibalization of its original parts.
If anything, I expect better than Undertale on all counts except maybe music.

oh i dont expect deltarune to blow my mind in the same way (toby himself said he probably wouldnt be able to recreate those feelings) but im just glad we're getting more from him

What if monsters have feelings?
You have the ability to return to a save, why kill them for EXP when you can help them? So they become your friends. You get them out of the underground. Fun

Kill them all. Of course, they'll get mad. You're killing their friends and family. That's the take on RPG tropes. They aren't just data. You're killing them.Some evacuate by fear of being killed. Undyne and Sans stand their ground as the only ones who try and take you down. Offering a bit of challenge for those who seek it. Also fun to just see the other side of the RPG narrative

Yes I do have a vagina I can fuck anytime.