Which game has the absolute worst combat?

Attached: 15693128319.gif (300x232, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDtkmK1T6fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dark souls

Not this one for sure.

god i wish that were me on the top
any turnbased jrpg
eat shit nigger

Posting in a shota thread

Dark souls

Early Ys, or any other bumpercar game.

anything with a shit camera
ps1 comes to mind

Shotafags, why are you shotafags? Is it hard to imagine a woman being dominant in a setting where the male is physically stronger? Is it related to childhood experiences? Are you interested/invested in ageplay?
Also game with shittiest combat has to be that one sailor moon fighting game.

what's wrong with dark souls combat?

we don't talk to the casuals user
just leave them alone

>Is it hard to imagine a woman being dominant in a setting where the male is physically stronger?
To imagine? Nah, wouldn't mind that one bit. To actually find this? Rarer than an unicorn in labor.

source

One Shota - Kariyume IIRC

Attached: 141534-saan_large.png (300x450, 284K)

Dragons dogma as a magic user
>Woohoo! spinny staff goes fwoooosh and bam then boom! epic epic epic!
Repeat for 60 hours with no variation whatsoever.

lategame divinity 2. holy shit that final battle was the most teeth-grinding shit i've ever endured

Attached: he must be praised.jpg (600x600, 184K)

Would just like to add: One Shota (or SYOTA) is a big series, all of the games are pretty good. Smash Boy and Parade Buster are also part of the series, with the former being on Steam.

Attached: this.png (2007x1505, 62K)

OHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH COOOOOOOMMMMMMM KEEP GOING I'M COOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIBGHHHGHHHHHG

For me personally it's an age difference and size difference thing alongside the power dynamic. Although it's more the look then the shots actually being young which is why shit like pic related still generally works for me

Attached: Luka_(Monster_Girl_Quest).png (459x569, 177K)

Blood Will Tell or DMC 3

BOTW

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Targetting, skill cooldown rotation based point and click MMOs, so about 90% of them.

too human
but i liked the game

Asura's wrath. It's, at least, the shallowest.

Witcher

This, I tried this coming from ultimate and really didn't understand what the deal was, everything felt way to fast and the controls seemed way to unforgiving. I'm really good in ultimate, but just couldn't seem to figure out how to play Melee. It seriously is such a step down from Ultimate, Melee players need to seriously move on play something better.

>Is it hard to imagine a woman being dominant in a setting where the male is physically stronger?
No and I quite like that too, but it's hard to find good stuff in that category
>Is it related to childhood experiences?
I guess that's relative to who you're asking this but to me I guess it sort of had an influence
>Are you interested/invested in ageplay?
Not at all, I find it creepy. The thing with shota is the size difference

Morrowind

I prefer big booty shotas

yes. Hard to take something like femdom seriously when the dude could just overpower the chick at any given moment. Amazons are hot for the same reason

Attached: 1566971190881.jpg (738x1620, 425K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rDtkmK1T6fU

There's so much truth in this image it hurts.

Based. Femdom is a shit fetish. Especially footjob femdom. I'm glad some authors just turn it into something based.

>thinking physical strength has anything to do with the dynamics of a social situation
based gamer with the microbrain takes

Man I've been trying to find a download link for this forever

>ITT: Contrarian picks
You fags don’t know shit.

Attached: Lunar Dragon Shit.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

This is hot.

Fuck you the soccer combat is fucking great once you go past the moonrunes and learn it

>it's another "my fetish is better than your fetish" episode

Any Musou.

Recently found a site called Hemdomblog. Not sure how safe it is, but you can find it there.

>any turnbased jrpg
This.
Nearly all turn based rpgs fail to make battle interesting, but also take away your options when you get to bosses. What a bitch system you have to have to make your boss resist everything but straight damage when you already have very little to work with.