Only 3k views on twitch on launch day

>only 3k views on twitch on launch day
Jesus Christ this game is going to flop right?

Attached: 57474445555.jpg (407x202, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HnuUfGn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its not a PC game so people are probably playing it

People who measure a game's success by twitch viewers are retarded. That metric only matters to online PC games.

Not every game's success or target audience requires a large streaming audience. Sometimes there's an overlap, but it's not an accurate metric. Zoomie fucker

El Jiren strikes again

None of the big or even mid tier streamers are playing it because it's a mashy 30fps game.

People are too busy playing it.

it's also boring to watch

This isn't a Sony movie that you can just watch. This is a game that people buy to play

>game isn't popular on twitch
>"well, i guess no one is playing it. RIP nintendo"
You're a moron

He's a zoomer.

Thats the problem tho, the beginning of the game is boring cutscenes and no action

that's not an excuse. nintendo exclusives generally get decent viewership. even fire emblem got like 50k on launch day

You don't know what a "flop" is.

>Not knowing that the silent majority exists.
Are zoomers really this dumb?

Cope

Dude, he's judging the sales of a game based upon how many people are watching it on twitch. His IQ is low double digits.

you expect Jesus Christ in answer your question?

>Platinum game
>flopping
Impossible, that has never happened before.

>twitch views
good game desu

>ugh, we failed at sells
>UGH, WE FAILED AT METACRITIC
>WHAT ELSE, WHAT ELSE??
>OHHH, ZOOMERS!

the game looks boring
the only good looking thing as far as i can see is the running animation and the police uniform

I'll never understand people that watch streams.

>SEETHING
Your shit PC is the price of a car. The PS5 & Next Xbox are going to have the same specs with a fraction if the price you incel fat fuck.

Attached: 20190825_200731.jpg (1070x1111, 131K)

Specs?

Are you sure

Attached: IMG_20190831_021758.jpg (1080x323, 56K)

>be me
>join this Yea Forums server called the Archive Fields
>( discord.gg/HnuUfGn )
>filled with literal pedos, traps, etc
>cant report them to ToS because they delete posts that break it
>faggot called AA-1 runs the place
>bunch of people tell me to post my legs
>comply because desperate for attention
>AA-1 tells me if I write "archive" on my body, he'll give me a special number
>stupidly think "fuck it why not"
>do it
>I send it to him
>he sees it
>I delete it
>he saves it and shows it to everyone
>bullies me all day about it and calls me a retard and idiot
>everyone in the server keeps calling me a retard
>even the fucking traps their are bullying me
>AA-1 even DM's me and says the only way to make up for this is too start a live stream and shill the server and then seriously killing myself
>leave the server and have massive panic attack
>AA-1 sends all of his little buddies to add me as a friend and keep trying to guilt trip me into rejoining the server
>inb4 "just ignore them"
>AA-1's friends are in other main servers I use and they keep harassing me in their as well

Please help, what do I do? These faggots is seriously ruining my life.

august

Attached: HH.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

Nobody wants to get spoiled, they just watch 10 to 30 minutes and then they bail out.

Nintendo didn't give any streamers promo codes for the game.

This

The game is 20 hours long normally, 40+ to 100% complete it, and also you can play as the other sibling plus S ranking the game

>Don't have a set up to steam from my switch anyway.
Game's more fun to play then to watch though, that's for sure.

Attached: 2019083017160900.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

SPBP

It's not a fucking eSport

Switch is done for. Next gen is on the horizon and it will snuff out all the steam Nintendo has completely. They failed to take their chance.

>Implying they haven't already failed to compete with the PS4

It'a fucking hilarious how snöys and pxfats are trying to find any excuse to make this game look bad hahaahaha holy shit you're all pathetic, what's next? Game's twitter doesn't have enough followers? Hahaha

Most platinum games sell like 1 million. 2 million is a huge success for them. If this game sells like 3.5 million or more it would be their most successful title ever. They don't need 6 million sales.

Nier Automata sold 4m

this, holy shit it's a SWITCH game for fucks sake. Streaming it on Twitch requires a fucking Capture Card

It's so sad not even funny, a whole new system outrrly destroyed by old system in terms of performance, games and sales sad

A better way to measure its popularity is to count the amount of r34 it’s gotten in 8 months
(0 images btw)

wait is this out today?

>he judges game success by twitch views

Seek help

Attached: 1431826547245.png (841x578, 292K)

wtf are you retards talking about, Max Dood was getting 8k viewers day 0 playing this game

>game barely gets advertisement - like all anime or anime inspired games that aren't dragon ball or another noteworthy series
>BRO WTF WHY IS IT SO DEAD!!!
Almost like there's been a pattern for years now

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (344x971, 214K)

Are you blind? Nintendo's been advertising the fuck out of it. Also see pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30 Astral Chain's Collector's Edition sells out at major retailers in J (708x826, 466K)

Sure thing buddy.

No they haven't lol. Zero TV ads, I've also seen no ads online. They mentioned it briefly in two directs, wow huge marketing. Yoshi got 10x more advertising than this.

Have you even paid attention to their twitter lately? or the youtube ads?

Just wait until Vinny streams it.

>judging a game based on twitch streams now
Just stop, retard. It isn't gonna work. Go find another damn game shitpost about.

It just really doesn't seem that good and comes out at a time when there's already plenty of stuff to play.

I've seen no YouTube ads but I don't consider a week of YouTube ads big marketing. This is objectively one of Nintendos lowest marketed games theyve published. They're definitely targeting 1-2 million sales here and will put a much bigger focus on links awakening and dragon quest.

They've been advertising the game on twitter for A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH. POSSIBLY LONGER. Give it a rest. You just want the game to flop.

that was because unlike all of platinums other games, it had a decent story. and said guy who wrote it isnt even a platinum employee.

Jajajajaja con esos graficos de mierda y en una consola pedorra esperaban algo mas? Compren una ps4 y prueben algunos juegos de verdad ninpendejos

Attached: 1567216547598.jpg (225x225, 10K)

you might need to check again

Attached: btfo.png (201x325, 148K)

It says 7.6K viewers for me

Has a singleplayer game ever gotten a "high" ammount viewers?

ZOOM ZOOM

DMC5
BOTW
Last of Us
Uncharted
Mario Odyssey

Why does this game trigger snoys so bad?

1. It's selling
2. It's exclusive
3. It's a solid good game

>actually caring about what twitch streams
That’s it, this board is way beyond fucking dead!

It's a shitty movie game that's getting praise purely due to its nintendo bonus

>It's a shitty movie game
this is how i know you haven't played it. not all games are like your shitty exclusives, snoy

My brother also thinks Twitch views is indicative of success. He's 13, something you likely have in common with him. This website is 18+.

its been sold out in all stores where i live, i got the last copy in the third store i went to

>1. It's selling
How do we even know that?

Check amazon. It's a top seller in most countries.

>twitch

Attached: 1565121555914.png (214x300, 31K)

You know people usually either watch someone play a game or play it themselves.

>twitch

Attached: 11NonNonBiyoriShinkansen.jpg (1167x740, 75K)

>This is objectively one of Nintendos lowest marketed games theyve published.
Do you get off on acting retarded?

Im linking it si far

Attached: IMG_20190831_133318.jpg (1920x1440, 675K)