Games only low IQ people love

I'll start. Pic related.

Attached: 5af9c268ae653a87ca4062c3.jpg (323x433, 36K)

story-focused JRPGs

gameplay and challenge-focused turn based RPGs are actually legit strategy games

Any Pokemon game
Mass Effect games
The World Ends With You
Most turn based srpgs
Fates games
Atelier games
Walking simulators like Life is Strange
Rockstar games
Wind Waker and Twilight Princess
Elder Scroll games
Fallout games
Did I miss any?

I'm sure this thread isn't gonna become a hivemind of contrarian opinions and weak bait

no reason they can't be both, though

seethe more

Attached: Amelia N..jpg (677x483, 56K)

Attached: 74574568956.jpg (700x913, 109K)

Attached: 1566235771097m.jpg (791x1024, 207K)

World of Warcraft
FF7
OoT
GTA series
Fire Emblem series
Pokemon series

do people actually like this shit on here? zelda has always been a bit too hard to cut without crying these days

Video games are a low IQ hobby

>Said by the guy who got mad somebody didn't like a game he liked
You people are some real brain dead morons.

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

>28% of gay men have 1000 or more sexual partners

The rest of it is several layers of bullshit, but the fact you read this part and still saved it says more about you then it could ever say about gays.

It's a well known fact that sony cucks are actual fags.

Attached: 6548568568568.jpg (774x856, 130K)

Holy based.

>t. tranny botw defense force

Attached: 1566883121144.png (628x666, 542K)

In the documentary, The Gift, one guy literally fucks 50 different guys in one night at an AIDS contraction party. Quit defending the liberal gospel you estrogen infused numale

World of Warcraft and any linear questing MMO's. The entire point of MMO's should be having an online community built by the online community centered around the online community, but it always takes a back seat to the generic calculator simulator that these games tend to be.

Aids contraction part? Having a hard time believing that.
Even if true, why are you spouting about the partners in relation to the aids dude, when hes already very clearly mental. Most gays dont fuck 50 dudes in a night
They fuck a lot tho

The game the person reading this likes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Love all these games and I'm enrolled in a top engineering cursus.

>AIDS contraction party
Explain.

>33% of the child molestors
So doesn't that make the other 67% straight...
Also there's no way that the "2% of the population" still stands (and what's "the population"?)
If you don't like fags that's fine, but at least give some plausible data.

Attached: 3393913-forallplayerspreviewcontent.png (1280x720, 107K)

Attached: 1566070364750.png (1125x1133, 427K)

Just watch The Gift on YouTube if you don't believe me. It's made by someone that actually likes homosexuals and was genuinely concerned with behavior he saw happening within the homosexual community, such as bug chasing which is fairly widespread

now that's the kind of data I'm looking for.

Not everyone who dislikes BotW are S(n)oybois
Zelda fans tends to dislike it as its barely a Zelda game. It just shares names and such, gameplay and structure is purely Skinner's Box open world bullshit.

See

>bait thread
>/pol/ thread by 7th reply
pottery

>I'm enrolled in a top engineering cursus
>curses
I'm sure you are buddy, thanks for proving me right bae

Yeah and Zelda fans didn't like Wind Waker for being cartoony or Twilight Princess for being edgy or Skyward Sword for confirming the timeline.
Zelda "fans" are stupid. People who casually like the series are infinitely better.

Attached: 1565748810363.png (746x610, 656K)

not him but typos aren't an indication of education lmao. it's an indication of a filthy phoneposter more likely.

his grammar was really bad as well. engineers need to be able to articulate their designs.

We're really splitting hairs here

Turn based combat totally destroys any interest I have in exploring a game's world, or hearing it's story.
Turn based combat is objectively shit, and I'm tired of these Boomer faggots with nostalgia goggles superglued onto their faces claiming otherwise. Ever notice how story heavy games have turn based combat 99.9% of the time, and vice versa? That's because in those games the story is the priority. Gameplay is an afterthought.

Sure, we COULD have a really cool boss fight here, but it would be so much easier to just tell the player that they're in a really cool boss fight instead, and let the use their imagination:
"Wow user, pressing the A Button just dealt 600 damage to that enemy! Can't you imagine how awesome that could have looked and felt if we spent more then 30 minutes programming this gay, combat system?!"

Here's the deal.
If you're some faggot who just pretends to like videogames, when all you really care about is hearing your gay japanese fairy tails, that's fine, but you have to own that.
Don't pretend you're into Dragon Quest for the gameplay.
Don't tell me that imagining a fight as you and the enemy take turns pressing the attack button is as fun or more fun than just fighing the enemy in real time, and getting instant feedback.
Essentially, you bought this game to watch cutscenes and read dialogue. It's a $60 movie with a hundred hours of filler. That's the reality of the situation.

Turn based combat is shit.
You will never be able to refute this.

You can enjoy and criticize a game you know
I could rant for hours about things I dislike in my favorite games for hours
There are elements I like in BotW, but the negative parts outweight the positive ones. Its too much "graphics over gameplay" and "quantity over quality".
If you cannot stand someone disliking a game you like, you are plain stupid.
Skyward Sword sucked because of waggle and repetition of areas and Imprisoned/Ghirahim. Also skies were empty.

>posting the same image from the other thread
i'll post mine too, snoyboy

Attached: oe2pxwkodzl11.jpg (1079x1062, 231K)

WW is half a game, TP is weak in all respects, and SS is either all in with dungeons/puzzles or nothing with exploration. That said, SS is probably the best of the 3 because it at least has some high ground.

define 'Zelda game'