ASTRAL CHAIN BEING REVIEW-BOMBED ON METACRITIC WITH ZEROS

Sony fans are so embarrassing.

Attached: 20190830_202831.jpg (1440x2711, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/days-gone
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/god-of-war
metacritic.com/game/switch/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it that good?

So what? Do you only look at a number to determine if a game is worth buying? If so then fuck you. If not then this shit shouldn't matter to you.

It's like their hobby because of their drought. Watch them post constantly about death stranding calling it GOAT or whatever because it's the only game they can play this year

Not owning both at this point just seems silly.

>looking at game scores

Are you 12?

someone post the jirengamer screenshot

its vastly overrated. Nintendo +10 bonus points is real.

I thought the review bombing was coming from RetardEra because Astral Chain is considered "police propaganda".

It's fun so far. The biggest knock against it is the absolutely awful graphics and I've seen the FPS dip below 10.

Still early, but probably going to be a solid 7-8 out of 10.

Honestly Sony exclusives haven't really been that great this gen, for me at least. Nintendo's have been slightly better, but not by much. We can never again hope to capture even a fraction of the past glory that was early 00s platform exclusives.

Attached: ps2 fall release schedule.jpg (1024x901, 123K)

>what a productive use of time
>while he writes an article about some kids fighting with some other kids over a dumb number
the irony is not lost on me

Attached: 1411696229073.jpg (500x378, 37K)

Imagine being so cucked that you come up with conspiracy theories as to why good games outperform bad ones. So(n)yboys are pathetic.

Well said fellow Sonygaffer! Knack 2 baybee!

Attached: howmetacriticuserscoresaredone.jpg (800x215, 19K)

>hurr durr video game i have never played is a 0 because its on enemy console i am a proud soldier in the console wars

I don't even know what this is or why I should care

why are sonyfags and nintendofags so obsessed with each other? both sides do the exact same shit. in each other's threads every single day on this shithole

Name a worse fanbase war than Söytendo vs Sönyggers.
Pro tip: you can't

>why are sonyfags and nintendofags so obsessed with each other?
because they are both neck deep into corporate worship

honestly i can't, it got really fucking bad this year as an idort

There is no proof of a 0 review bomb, but there is proof of a 100 review spam.

>being so insecure that a single comment about a games quality throws you off like this
the game is mediocre at best. It's an action game that demands quick reflexes and thus should never run at 30fps. It already looks like shit, so it running like shit as well should barely give the game a better rating than 7/10.

seethe snoytranny

Game doesn't require quick reflexes. Officially confirmed you've never played it. Sony fans embarrass themselves once again.

that happens with literally every game, why do you keep making the same shitty thread

because the game sucks, otherwise they wouldnt be making these threads and instead would be playing the game

don't you have another metacritic account to be making so you can add another 0/10 to the tally?

Its a 7.5/10.

Its not terrible, but its not great either. Its a slow start game that requires you to get to mid-story before combat REALLY picks up

360 vs ps3 vs Wii360 was the patrician console war.

Attached: 1356501471654.jpg (431x323, 27K)

lol

Attached: 1567204539434.png (2751x2461, 816K)

Attached: 1502667668630.jpg (320x475, 30K)

Should I play first Astral or Bayo 2?

Okami

Kinda feels like a old school ps1 game. I don't mean that as a insult, I guess I'm saying it has SOUL

>years of upvoting and dowvoting shit on myanimelist

I assure you fags it's only one or two guys downvoting the game.

How is this even news?

Console war faggots review bombing nintendo and sony games has been a thing since the dawn of time

Attached: j22hiyjoucj11.jpg (1200x1350, 258K)

>one of them is a literal screaming wojak
thanks for proving that user scores are somehow even more worthless than critic ones

People get bored if they don't have games to play, I bet that if TLOU2 came out at the same time this wouldn't have happened.

I mean they dont have much better to do atm, all things considered

Attached: 1567192457315.png (500x657, 335K)

>guyz this happens all the time just ignore it
show me some examples of a sony exclusive getting reviewed bombed as hard as BotW or Astral Chain

Oh nononono. Snoybros, we are exposed!

>It's like their hobby because of their drought.
And yet Nincels are the only ones making these threads non stop and obsessing over Sonyfags instead of playing their game which is apparently so great.

Monster Hunter World

>monster hunter world
>sony exclusive

Attached: UUft7lks_400x400.jpg (600x552, 196K)

inb4 "it's just one example"

Attached: 1544456170090.png (1893x1728, 937K)

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/days-gone
Checkmate nintendies

I just got the Arrow stand, when do I get the Arm one

It was at the time it got review bombed

your argument doesn't really work when the user score is higher than the critic score

>using logic against nincels
there's less painful ways to get brain rot

what are you talking about?
it's still not a sony exclusive

Do you mean Xbone? The console literally NO ONE owns?

Okay fanboys, explain to me why I should ever listen to metacritic in the first place when things like this can happen.

Furthermore, why shouldn't I hate Astral Chain when the fandom literally uses metacritic scores and possible sales to advertise it? In other words, they're literally "it's popular so it's good". I should throw it in the trash just for that. If there's one thing I can't tolerate, it's a console war shitposter.

Attached: 1566948303435.png (771x723, 680K)

Your piss-poor counter argument isn't magically forgiven just because you said "inb4".

are you one of those faggots who likes to pretend that certain multiplats are sony exclusive because "le xbone doesn't count"?
it's on PC as well anyways, so it doesn't matter what you say

>b-b-but
not him but come on now
By your logic GOW got review bombed because the user score is lower than the critic one

Did you see that? It was the joke going over your head

Wasnt on PC at launch. When it got review bombed

>show me one example of a sony exclusive getting a 0 from a fanboy
>show proof of it
>i-it doesnt count
like clockwork

Lol faggot, it’s clear days gone was review bombed by snoy’s pissed their game was garbage

>9.0
>massively review bombed
pick one

Astral Chain is finally up on Youtube, now I get to watch the whole movie for free.

Attached: IMG_20190831_022106.jpg (1080x323, 62K)

I copped Bayo 1+2 pack for my Switch, I had never played a Platinum game before. I think the combat is messy, and I think the fucking cinematics are way too stupid, cliché, and long.
Is Astral Chain in the same vein?

>what a productive use of time
kek based journo dabbing on retards

can you repeat that again in not brain dead language?

>admitting the fact that sonygroes manipulate metacritic user scores

Attached: 1548403490833.jpg (644x800, 123K)

>>show me one example of a sony exclusive getting a 0 from a fanboy
kek when the FUCK did I ever say "show me one example", you stupid bitch?
If you didn't have dyslexia, you would know that I said "show me some examples of a sony exclusive getting reviewed bombed as HARD as BotW or Astral Chain" You know damn well that a single review isn't the same as a stampede of zeros from literally hundreds of people.
Try harder sweetie. Oh I'm sorry, you have crippling retardation so you probably can't help it.

BOTW got massively review bombed and still has a good UC, same with RDR2, but by all means keep those excuses going

You mean like OP's image is also doing?

Don't people grow out of console wars and fanboyism when they stop being teenagers? How old are you people?

Why do I feel like Jirengamer might be a genuine consolewar nigger and not a shitposter from here?

Attached: 1563654909608.gif (304x305, 449K)

Why the fuck was deemed worthy enough to make an article about? Is their literary nothing more interesting/important they could have written about?

>>show me one example of a sony exclusive getting a 0 from a fanboy
good thing he never said that?
why are you twisting words so that you can retroactively win an argument?

seething much?

It was a shitty era for games but at least the jokes about em were good

He's probably a spic DBZ fan.

People here are just shitposting. I can't speak for the people on other websites, but the ones here aren't genuine for the most part.

he may be seething but he's also right

rdr2 has an 8 on ps4 and the xbox version has a 7.5. who the fuck are you even kidding you retarded faggot? sonygroes love that shit

Also, the xbox one x has the better performance between PS4 pro if I'm not mistaken?
So there really is no excuse for it to be lower in the user score, unless we are talking of course about snoyboys review bombing.

Spic sony fags from 3DJuegos, forocoches and meristation constantly organize raids to downvote Nintendo and Microsoft exclusives. It's also the reason why most Sony exclusives have very high user scores.

>122 negative reviews
metacritic.com/game/switch/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild
>146 negative reviews
Considering they are pretty much the same in negative reviews I'd say they both got review bombed hard

Sony started out its console life cycle with some good games and never improved while the switch was just a BOTW and Mario Odyssey machine for awhile. Now the switch is finally releasing some good games and it doesn't feel like a bad purchase.

Do you enough tinfoil to make hats for the whole class?
Also it's not like Yea Forumsirgins dont organize themselves to review bomb stuff like MK11 or Ion Fury, by the way I love how you think those games have high user scores because fanboys bumped them and not because people enjoyed them

This is a fair assessment, but I should also note that if a game's score is being blatantly review bombed, Metacritic will swoop in and remove all the 0/10 scores that are just obvious shitposting.
This is what they had to do for BotW, not too sure about GoW but I could be wrong.

Only reviews that were actually posted get removed. You can easily create a dozen of metacritic accounts and rate any game a 0 without ever getting your ratings removed

so what? its interesting because it shows how desperate snoys are. They are the ones that clearly care

I think review bombing is hilarious.

But just like with Ion Fury, they'll delete all the bad reviews.

There is no God.

>its interesting because it shows how desperate snoys are
>They are the ones that clearly care
Yeah they are the only ones who care that's why nintendofags are "fighting back" by just making accounts to spam pure 10's

>comparing games that get downvoted due to SJW shit over games that get dowvoted due to console warrior faggotry
Fucking retard

This pc switch and ps4, x-what?

Attached: 1516004397439.jpg (988x1059, 159K)

thanks for proving how much you care about this seemingly worthless number, you sure showed us

Attached: 1386466055339.png (329x304, 99K)

>Based and redpilled,epic upvote fellow reddittor.

>review bombing is ok when it's games i dont like for reasons unrelated to the game
I legit feel sorry for you

I'm so glad I'm not a worthless poorfag, I can own any console I want and don't have to engage in this retarded console war nonsense just to cope with my shitty life

>I've seen the FPS dip below 10
bullshit

thanks for proving that you are an autistic weeb poster. keep coping

Attached: images.jpg (182x276, 9K)

>Own a PS4
>Own a Switch
>Own a PC strong enough to play (and emulate) anything else I want
>Go into consolewar threads and laugh at them

Absolute patricianship

For me they each have one must have exclusive. Bloodborne and MHGU.

>Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard. Get back to you containment board you cuck loving nigger.

But why this of all games? It makes no sense at all especially for a new series.

Attached: 1563586625235.jpg (800x349, 72K)

I didn't even imply that but it's nice to know the fact that you lack proper reading comprehension skills you retarded faggot.

>40 million Xbones sold
>LITERALLY NO ONE
uh huh

Seething and have sex incel.

>if i keep using buzzwords and ad hominems maybe he'll concede!
imagine being you, getting so angry over a number you have to screech at anyone who tries to speak some sense into you

Attached: 1488521920317.gif (300x166, 1.39M)

Its on the switch and that is seriously problematic

PS4 weebs think PlatinumGames belong to them and that Nintendo is "stealing their games"

>you
That fact that you got so triggered only proved him right

Attached: 2f7.jpg (200x169, 7K)

Who the fuck are you quoting you autistic mouth breather?

>only sonyfags care about this
>so do nintendofags
>*sony_wojak #45* h-haha gottem
I would claim you're samefagging but I doubt he's even capable of that

>n-n-noooooo! Im not triggered, youre triggered! Stop reviewbombing our game!

Sony faggots are a deluded bunch.

It's funny to see the butthurt

back to your cuckshed, sonygroes

Attached: 1524854545350.png (488x463, 28K)

I don't understand why metactitic simply don't remove the reviews entirely or at least change them to thumbs down/up like steam. These numerical values have literally no meaning when it comes to player """reviews""" and people more often than not just go with the highest or lowest value. Reminds me of the star system where the majority of people either give five stars or one star

ok it's official, you got told hard and now you resorted to samefagging, I cant help but feel sorry for you and your poor mental health

Attached: 15484134940385.png (446x435, 89K)

This is a new low.
Im an idort, have been since snes/genesis but im skipping ps5. Sony and it's fans are just pure cancer at this point

Console warriors don't actually play video games. Shit posting is the only game they play and the sides are basically arbitrary to them.
Just so happens that PS4 and Switch are the most popular consoles at the moment.

ok now this is cringe

Attached: tuxfrog.png (249x249, 70K)

Nice projecting, faggot. Go take your meds

I highly doubt it. I bet 99% of PS owners don't even know it exists. I'm surprised anyone knows it exists to be honest.

This happens all the time for every little thing. Why is this suddenly news worthy? Gaming "journalism" is such a fucking joke.

Im not the one who believes anyone who disagrees with me or my logic is a sonyfag

Attached: 1389397233184.png (190x320, 30K)

We literally have these thread everytime a new exclusive game comes out

Based as fuck

Nintendo fans are the most insecure faggots ever. Ignore the user reviews you fucking clown.

That fact that you are getting triggered by tame wojakposting makes you a faggot in my book.

it's been 7 years since the bayo2 "betrayal" and they still can't deal with it

and the fact you got triggered by my post makes you a double faggot in mine

Already had sex with your mother. She squealed like a pig when I fucked her in the ass

Attached: 1542076134011s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Play DMCV or Bayo 1 instead
Where's the lie? One button combat can suck a fart out of my ass, and an auto attacking second button makes it even worse. Unlockable weapons/Chimeras doesn't change the fact that this is way less fucking complex than their other games. I was wondering why it was getting such rave reviews, then I realized it's because it's been designed for brainlet game journos

Attached: 1395879539090.jpg (900x900, 43K)

Nothing wrong with review bombing dude

Attached: ITT.png (482x63, 12K)

>no u tier response
stay butthurt, gaylord

The fact you got triggered by a 'no u' response makes you a faggot in my book

It’s good but nothing ground breaking or new. However review bombing with absolute 0s is just petty. Also it’s not just consolewar fags this time around. There’s actually a discord tranny group or whatever that’s planning on boycotting this game because it got cops in it.

>When a couple of faggots lose track of the actual thread because they're too busy flinging shit at each other specifically
'tardfights are my favorite parts of these threads

>unlocked 30 fps action tgat runs at sub-20 in reality
>But surely our game doesnt suck, right? Its all butthurt sonyfags!

Attached: images (5).jpg (508x603, 30K)

Ain’t saying the switch is a graphics powerhouse but the graphics for this game are pretty good for what it is. A lot better than what I can say for other games on other consoles.

Also when does this frame rate dip even occur anyways? I’m only into File 3 so maybe I haven’t experienced it yet but so far the game is maintaining a pretty stable 30 something FPS even in handheld mode.

that didn't stop Bloodborne and GOW from getting good reviews

nah it's a horrible game
just look up some gameplay to see how repetitive and boring it is

keep coping cuck

Rent free.

Attached: 1528834719432.jpg (963x1558, 172K)

Pretty much this. Game is mediocre at best.

You weren't supposed to point that out bro...

more ad hominems, fitting for a faggot like you

Are you implying Nintendo fags don't do the same shit?

prove it

I thought the user score was the real score because people are unbiased ;^)

Prove with a Sony exclusive game that came out this month or the last 2 months

mother of hand picked batman

Why would people review bomb it?
I've only played for few hours and it's great so far and I don't think the devs said anything stupid about trannies.

>one user
>against 300
literally the definition of cherrypicking

>nintendofags do this shit too
>prove it
>ok
>c-c-cherrypicking/it's just one guy!
every time

I fucking hate this future and all you zoomer nigger shits responsible.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BELLY HURST MOMMY GIVE ME MOAMOS TITIES ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSA= TEISSE

Didn't stop sonyfags from shilling the Souls games, which ran at anywhere from 5-29 fps.

Just like what happens to every game that's not on a Nintendo system! Wow!

It's a good thing many of us are idorts who hate both cinematic experiences like bloodborne, and movie games like Astral chain. Not everyone has exceedingly low standards.

Attached: 1567059395687.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Any weeb would've bought a Switch already. PlayStation is no longer the place to play weebshit.

Consoles in general have been such an embarrassment this generation it's hard to justify throwing more money at another one, especially when it's effectively overpriced thanks to gimmicks I'll never use and meme status allowing them to keep the price up. If there was a cheapo home console version I'd buy one but as is eh.

Attached: 1556701801912.png (256x256, 114K)

Nintendo can't succeed. I don't care about Sony's censorship policy or cinematic heavy games. They need to succeed over Nintendo. I can't let them win.

Then become CEO of Sony and turn them around because as of now they're a speeding bullet train headed toward a brick wall.

>something negative is said about a nintendo product
>THIS IS THE DOING OF THE SONYFAGS!!

>B-B-B-BUT SNNNOY
Do you think anyone who doesn't want insanely low FPS and 2010 graphics must be a snoyboy?

I got some noticeable frame dips in File 2 when you're fighting all the rebelling legions but it certainly wasn't sub-10

he said while doing the same thing. disgusting gayboy

someone should tell them about imdb

This is your average Yea Forums poster.

Attached: IMG_20190831_002409.jpg (884x1024, 130K)

How do we know its Sony fans and not Nin-toddlers making artificial controversy?

>USER SCORE IS THE REAL SCORE

>E-EXCEPT WHEN IT'S A EXCLUSIVE GETTING LOW REVIEWS, THEN IT'S JUST FANBOYS BEING MAD AND REVIEW BOMBING!

Attached: 1516414245208.png (2022x1437, 1.36M)

Is the combat as low-IQ as Automata?

Shitposts like those should be deleted by site administrators.

>Xbox and Nintendo games : 0
>PS4 exclusives: 10
>Super Mario Odyssey: 8
Eh?

see

Damn sony fags are truly pathetic. Based chadtendo bros destroying their smelly asses

never at the same level as you, mentally ill snoyggers.

Based as fuck

Attached: 6548568568568.jpg (774x856, 130K)

It's basically what you think Automata was, ie one button masher.

no u

>never at the same level as you
so you do admit you review bomb as well, that makes you just as bad as them
>b-b-but we dont do it as much
no, you're worse because you try to the moral highground when it's already shaky

What is it about this game that's triggering both sides?

It is if you're a 15 years old mexican with no money who got one in 2013

Isn't it because people change the review back to their original because the publisher decided not to change anythign?

>PlayStation is no longer the place to play weebshit.
Cant wait for P5 on Switch :)

Well that’s the most disappointing thing I’ve read all day.

Attached: Untitled.png (653x1080, 834K)

Attached: 1510192807186.jpg (1024x722, 109K)

It's basically automata with MGR slash mechanic and added some summon as pet, the summons kinda act like your skills too. It's fun but nothing new, and in my opinion, comparing this to DMC is not quite correct, since astral chain is pretty much an ARPG like KH

yes I am an idort
no, bloodborne was not a "cinematic experience"

Attached: agony2.gif (260x260, 1.72M)

So how DO you manage quality control and reivewbombing on Customer Reviews?

Attached: lobsters.png (1102x624, 787K)

Simple you dont care about them you idiot

It sure as fuck ran at "cinematic" framerates.

What does that do? Goddamn, seems like adding easy mode for reviewer is a surefire way to earn good review from them

All reviewers must prove they own the game

All reviewers need to complete a playthrough.

Attached: Chad2.png (773x1024, 347K)

How? You can just buy the game and not even play it then release a review

Then why did it focus so much on MUH GRAPHICS and MUH STORY, while not bothering to fix the damn framerate? Even a stable 30 FPS is pathetic coming from a modern top of the line console (an oxymoron at that). But to drop constantly shows severe incompetence at From Software. This was a problem with the Armored Core series too. The moment they jumped to the ps3, framerates just dropped like the quality control of window 10.

Doesn't Steam only let people who own the game post reviews and people still complain about review bombing when the newest console port comes out half-baked with a locked framerate or no arbitrary resolution support?

>play the switch
>use tranny insults
yeah it checks out

When a port is shit it deserves bad reviews. When a game doesn't align with your politics it doesn't.

They could just go through the game on the easiest setting though

Wouldn't that just lead to the opposite problem?

It's 90% Nierfags and 10% Sony Loyalists.

Attached: Snoy.jpg (800x1011, 85K)

what does e-convert range even do I don't get it, the ability

Why does nierfags get triggered?

yeah yeah your wojak collection is cute now dilate

User reviews should require a proof of purchase.

Attached: PLAYTHEGAME.jpg (1000x713, 132K)

>Have sex
>Tranny insult
>Dilate
>Is not

Attached: What.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

dilate is used AGAINST trannies, get your meme knowledge to date

And have sex isn't? Considering trannies can never enjoy sexual intercourse.

have sex is used by trannies and sjws to ward off incels, trust me i have a degree on this

>Get your meme knowledge to date
Are you underage?

Attached: Soy.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

But trannies are a subclass of incel... You might want to take the PhD to brush up on your knowledge.

>sony fans losing to switch

now that's even MORE pathetic

incels and trannies are natural enemies though

>OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE METACRITIC BROS!

Attached: when_the_soy_hits.webm (374x500, 2.99M)

two sides of the same sexless coin

Nigger, metacritic had to delete HUNDREDS of 0s from botw user reviews.

>every combat encounter including bosses
>Rank C or S+
I don't understand what this game wants me to do during combat. I feel like I fucked up during that Cerebrus fight and even used a revive, and I STILL got a S+

Attached: 1562673850008.jpg (204x301, 17K)

>Why does nierfags get triggered?
Daddy Platinum made AC exclusive, conveniently forgetting that in many of their projects Nintendo was the only company to ever give them a chance.

you're just jealous cuz you're arent up to date with the latest memes

Attached: 1544689014146.png (334x506, 143K)

Why's the sony fan so light-skinned here?

so same as every other popular exclusive game that was review bombed?

My mom isn't a pig. Maybe if you got out of the barn house and stopped fucking pigs all the time maybe you would be able to fuck an actual human.

do you take dmg if your legion gets hit?

Metacritic is only as good a tool to gauge opinions as the effort you put in looking into them. Due to journos being unreliable and User Scores incredibly easy to manipulate, going off raw numbers alone won't cut it.
As for Astral Chain, it literally just came out today so it's a mix of honeymoon feelings, the blind faith in Platinum, the game's own quality and the effect of people trying to defend against review bombers. As of right now it feels like the type of game where the mechanics won't quite gel until you finish unlocking them all and then revisit stages, similar to how Wonderful 101 feels before you get the important upgrades and unlock the various weapon types. AC revolves mostly around using your Legion, so there's less potential in what you can do alone vs what you can do when you've got your head wrapped around the Legion and Chain. You could argue it isn't worth $60 but don't outright dismiss it either.

Attached: 1566243560710.png (1024x1024, 1.14M)

I can only imagine if you’re playing console wars you have to be no older than late teens to early 20’s, still living off of your parents/legal guardians. If you’re well into your 20’s or older still playing console wars, either you need to seek help or get a fucking job.

No, your Legion's time before overheating gets chopped though

NONONO YOU CAN'T DO THAT NO BROS

Attached: 4Channel.png (910x587, 887K)

Theres a little bit of weird minigame shit you can do involving using the chain to trip or wrap up enemies, but I'm not good enough with it to make it look like its integrated with the rest of the combat. Maybe later on the systems start working together better and it will have a really complex system that is more about positioning and movement, but right now it's just simple 1-2 button combat on enemies that are just a little too spongy.

I have coworkers who are unironic console warriors. I can't believe it's actually a thing but apparently it is.

Wouldn't that be platinumfags then? Honestly, I've seen astral chains gameplay, and the gameplay looks like automata with summons and MGR slash mechanic. It still looks fun to play, but nothing to get salty over in my opinion

i have never participated in this shit. I don't even have a metashitic account.

there are mentally ill people in both sides, but you snoyggers are in another level.

KEK ,this game don't even run at 25 fps, keep your shitty game while i enjoy Bloodborne.

Attached: 1566834891947.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Clover/platinum fans are used to chasing the studio to multiple consoles across the same generation. Its the way its always been. The only people uncomfortable with this situation are newfags, i.e. nier automata bandwagoners.

Soulsborne plays at roughly 5 apm, why do you even care about fps? The game could be a 2fps slideshow and it would be exactly the same result.

Wake me up when FromSoft stops making Soulslikes with different names and doesn't need its fucking arm twisted to let another company remaster an ancient hard to find Xbox game from back before all they could pump out is Souls and Souls tangents. Fucking most uniquely playing one is Sekiro, and ACTIVISION were the publishers of that one.
Wake me up when I'm not needing to rely on Nintendo for a goddamn Armored Core fix instead of the company that made it.
In other words, let me sleep forever while they make Elden Ring a trilogy to fill the void Dark Souls left behind without needing to change the gameplay.

Attached: 1555733956898.jpg (514x562, 67K)

>Wake me up when I'm not needing to rely on Nintendo for a goddamn Armored Core fix instead of the company that made it.
I'd love to agree with this, if Daemon X Machina didn't look like the absolute worst of Armored Core.

>even worse framerate than VD
>cringeworthy anime trash plot with crying and feelings, eerily reminiscent of ACV
>flashy style over substance boostshit gameplay akin to ACFA
>graphics use way too much bloom akin to AC4

Wake me up when someone can make a game akin to Last Raven, with the soundtrack of Nexus, the plotline of Master of Arena, and a villain as cool as The chief.

Why are Nintendo fans on this board always seeking to be seen as victims, despite being the loudest, most obnoxious fanbase this gen?

Why does Sony's success make the incels so angry? I don't get it.

Last time I checked it wasn't Nintendo fans making anal vore videos.

I'll commend them for taking in fan feedback from the demo but ultimately my point is that I shouldn't need a last resort but have no choice because From's too busy making money off the "Hardest gaem evar!!!" crowd.
Imagine if we one day could get VR Armored Core...Because dreams are all we have left.

>Getting butt flustered over a single meme spammed by one guy
Imagine being this fucking retarded when this board is constantly spammed with Switch shilling and retards like you that look like walking abortions and cling to the Switch like an identity.

people who review bombed it did it for lols, but the people who defending it the are real pathetic losers here. Imagine feeling obligated to defend corporations and unironically thinking you're doing the right thing.

based
cringe

Same goes for sonyfags that live and die by the PS4.

This isn’t news. I think every game gets a deluge of 0s just for existing. Might as well call it the ‘shitposting penalty’

Yes, keep up the boogeyman you insecure loser.

stay mad boiski

the guy didnt unlock anything since chapter 1 and is a retard. you can do many different combo with the chain ZL, special chain link slash L and R+ZR perfectly timed and other skill that gets unlock via a skill tree. It's way better than nier automata for sure in term of gameplay. Like most platinum game though dodge is overpowered though but you still need good reflexes.

Every news website has these filler articles

PC + PS4 + Switch Master Race here.
Owning just one console is for bitchboi's

>Forza Horizon 3 gets 0

jej why do that, the game has no one playing it anyway

Imagine making a review site without having any way for the user to confirm that they're actually played the game. Literally worthless.

Attached: look here.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Reminder: Review bombing is a reddit tactic. If you do it, you are outing yourself.

Attached: 546.jpg (560x420, 25K)

came here to post this

If you own a Switch you're a Redditor by default.

Thank your lord and savior

Attached: 1567216547598.jpg (225x225, 10K)