Looking for some games to add to my steam library. any suggestions?

Looking for some games to add to my steam library. any suggestions?

Attached: valuesteamlogo-580x358.jpg (580x358, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/store/dirt-rally
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bad Rats

Legendary game

FLT and Into The Breach.

What kinda games you into? Strategy?

Also if you really want a lot, keep an eye out on HumbleBundle. I have waaaaaaaaaaay too many extra keys from it...

Slime Rancher to make your depression go

Got any decent survival games or just chill games to build and survive in general? There's nothing like popping a podcast to lose yourself in while you build in games like Minecraft and terraria. I'm looking for something new honestly.

starbound+frackin universe

I still suggest Starbound even though it kinda is annoying with the inclusion of a story mode. I sadly don't play many building survival games that can also be called as chill.

This [unless you really don't like stolen sprites because seeing a fucking zoroark on a planet made me double take really hard.] Still a good mod otherwise.

Sven Co-op

Recettear

I've been interested in starbound for a long while now...That sounds good. I'll look into it, user.

It's fun, just vanilla makes it waaaaaaaay more story driven than it needs to be. [To get access to new planets/ship upgrades etc you need to do this specific quest rather than the Terraria/Minecraft method of just continuing along as the player gets better and more equipped. I believe Frackin Universe fixes that though. ]

pick at least a few genres nigga

if you want one to play while listening to podcasts:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for the awesome
Dead Cells
Deadcore
Any Monster Hunter
Nex Machina
N++
Rogue legacy
Slay the Spire
Spelunky
Sunless Sea
Meat boy
The Talos Principle
The Outer Wilds
Bloodstained
Darkest Dungeon
Any Just Cause
Any Fallout

Interesting, thank you user. I kinda hate that approach as I even struggle with that in "open world games"

When you're telling me I can go anywhere and do anything the game has to offer, I expect it to be from the beginning and not only when the story is almost over.

Flower Design

Factorio is an amazing autismo efficiency simulator

Yeah its annoying. Like it makes it so you gotta do some random story thing to progress. Compare it to Terraria where you basically just get new ore, make new tools, use new tools to get new materials, and keep going.
Also I need to play it more, but honestly id love to play it more.

Thank you for the offer. I've actually never played a monster hunter game, much less on pc. Are they good?

epic battle fantasy 5
neoverse
slay the spire

Cont. I actually really loved Factorio but as of late my computer can't run it since they raised the pc specs.

That is a total survival boner for me though. Love the engineering shit.

kill big monster
make weapon and armor
kill next big monster
make more stuff
that's every game

they are long games and you get better by learning your weapons, tools and the monsters you're fighting
there's a lot of farming but i wouldn't really call it repetitive
give either 4U emulated on pc with a controller or MHW a shot and if it clicks you'll probably like the rest

Sounds interesting. Guess I should give a game a try some time. Thanks user.

Look into CrossCode, it's a really cool game

Slipstream's p good

Cultist Simulator

If you want good suggestions, you really need a narrower category of games than "on Steam".

This is free, though: humblebundle.com/store/dirt-rally
So you might as well just grab that.