They censored Final Fantasy VIII

>They censored Final Fantasy VIII
How the fuck do we always lose? How can they keep winning?

Attached: file.png (526x255, 238K)

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>A Hat in Time raises awareness for trans rights in a thoughtful and respectful way to the mainstream gamer population
>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Creative Assembly continues raking in cash despite "backlash" over forced woman soldier inclusivity in their games
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli and rape now
>Fire Emblem keeps getting gayer and gayer with each new installment
>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than with shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony are all against Trump's tariffs
>Microsoft and Ubisoft ban people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>Square Enix's ethical department refuses to increase Tifa's bust size in Final Fantasy VII Remake or add lolis and shotas to Final Fantasy XIV
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>Voidpoint apologize for sexist and transphobic comments, add mandatory sensivity training and donate 10,000 dollars for an anti-suicide LGBT charity
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

Attached: 1528659561606.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Square Enix died over 13 years ago

BASED

oh no no no no, /pol/bros
NOT AGAIN

/pol/niggers doing the clean job yet again

Gotta put ResetEra over, brother.

You've reached 2000 characters and gotta take things out now lol

If there was any copypasta I could go back in time and strangle in its cradle, this would be the one

But that's an extremely new pasta. Haven't you been here for at least 5 years and gotten angry at a hundred other pastas?

ya seethe?
ya sizzle?
ya fume?

Play FF9 instead, that game's better. It isn't flawless though. There are furries in it, but there is also someone that genocides them so it's probably okay.

>no bush
HOW DARE THEY

Attached: Siren-ffviii.png (519x566, 129K)

Expand the pasta with FFVIII.

It shouldn't count as a pasta if it keeps getting updated

He can't anymore LMFAO
The pasta is over 2000 characters with anything added
He's literally too sick of winning

What about... a double-post pasta? There is material enough for like 4 post in a row.

S E E T H I N G

Reset era is full of Spics & Niggers

Attached: 1542912071050.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Attached: 1561145793472.jpg (566x480, 54K)

Holy seethe

What a cuck, send me your bitch over I'll fuck her real good.

Attached: 155964126233442.png (348x300, 76K)

CRINGE

I can't wait until Cybertranny 2077 sells a billion copies. That /pol/nigger seethe is gonna be pristine.

More pussy for me basedboy.
I might give you a little brother if your mom is still fuckable

Attached: 1566970858460.jpg (407x480, 53K)