Yugioh thread?

Yugioh thread.

Attached: 51XJ-RKyh6L.jpg (343x500, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygoprodeck.com/top-4-gren-maju-banish-everything/
discord.gg/HnuUfGn
youtu.be/KlOInYn5-_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ufIDUN61Nxc
youtube.com/watch?v=mgs6fgqYquw
youtube.com/watch?v=tuulnOZcgaY
youtube.com/watch?v=GV07YSuKNk4&list=FLDHzehuPbsH4-SKRX21R4wg&index=7&t=0s
ygorganization.com/konami-staff-develop-powerful-image-recognition-technology/
ygorganization.com/playboicartiinventedlinkvrains/
mega.nz/#!fc0SBAIZ!5549STe4w7ybUx25zRjcEh6lECFr_K1hP2djUYNN1VU
webm.red/dFiZ.webm
virustotal.com/gui/file/bad9b068dba032e9b9a70d90a2e145e13ca8f785f1ce869bb664f182788ce3e7/detection
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
youtu.be/cEuU64Zt4B0
twitter.com/OnoKamishiro/status/1167635916849999872
reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/2bjxf0/a_top_5_hospital_in_the_country_doesnt_even_know/cj6brvp/
youtube.com/watch?v=stfs6USEZGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post uncensored yu gi oh cards

show pusy

i just played my guitar with my penus, it kinda hurts now...

Just posting this to negate the 404

Attached: Jannies_BTFO.jpg (661x1024, 87K)

Why are boomers so against learning the "new" mechanics?

Which tag force game is the best?

i like this card
what cards do you like anonymous

Attached: GreatWhite-SYE-EN-C-UE.png (672x992, 1.7M)

Summoned "This card is always treated as an "Archfiend" card." Skull

Attached: 51Gm1Z1iYwL._SY450_.jpg (309x450, 38K)

How's this game? I found it cheap on a local store

Attached: 81nKb5FnlcL._SY445_.jpg (274x445, 47K)

He has helped me win so many games and looks good how can I not love him?

Attached: WulfLightswornBeast-BLLR-EN-UR-1E.png (475x694, 782K)

>master rule 4/10

It's shit, and not because of MR4, but literally everything else.

The card pool is the only thing it has going for it

>Duel start
>I'm first
>Normal Summon Cyber-Stein
>Opponent has no hand traps apparently
>Pay 5000LP to summon pic related
>Activate Future Visions
>pla- opponent has surrendered.

Attached: 1558657539901.png (476x693, 794K)

>Tribute for literally any Kaiju
>Active owner's seal
>Win

Started playing aliens, they're pretty fun

I want to FUCK Gagaga Cowboy

Yeah but those are the most basic and overdone things in the game. It's much more fun seeing bullshit locks or lucky hands/situations coming from non-meta decks or cards. You already know how it's gonna go down with meta decks, unless it's some amazing asspull victory of an underdog breaking through it.

Attached: XSaberAnuPiranha-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (544x544, 150K)

Who /Ancient Gear/ here?

I still call them Exceeds instead of Xyz. Do you call them xyz Yea Forums?

Attached: 71eI6lpoe3L._SY606_.jpg (410x606, 57K)

who the fuck calls them "xyz"s?

>Exceeds
>Not Exies

its EX DEEs

EKU ZEES

Wow this card is shit.

Is it even worth running DMG in a DM deck? People tell me to just do DM’s and Timaeus bullshit.

They will always be shit due to not having contact fusion or a blue-eyes fusion spell. Twin Burst sees play in default blue-eyes decks just because it's on contact fusion.

imagine

Attached: 1543152476694.png (480x272, 99K)

Hey I like that dragon
>nothing-personnel-kids you

Attached: 61oC9hSUqvL.jpg (343x500, 66K)

What were they thinking making it not target? It just creates a whole new mechanic to be better than other cards.

love building around this guy, full anti spell and trap deck with 3 of these and ways to summon him, but easily countered by allot of decks that have spells or monster effects that destroy monsters, which is like 80% of decks

Attached: EaterofMillions-BLRR-EN-UR-1E.png (479x698, 756K)

start from Raid Raptor Ultimate falcon 3 years ago. every new Boss monster got target or effect imunity because Boss monsters turned into a fucking joke since a fucking lvl 4 with effects can run over them like it was a walk in the park during an sunny sunday
which lead to them making Borreload

Konami thought that link 4s would be hard to summon. They were wrong.

This lad just got added in YGOPro and I'm loving using him in Noble Knights. Joey got one hell of a power house on his side now

Attached: unknown.png (517x770, 734K)

Actually it is not the only card that does this.
Also, it doesn't have a self protection effect, so you need to play a back up for it. I think it's a very fair card

And much of this could have been avoided if Konami wasn't afraid to just fucking ban problem cards and stop the overflow before it happens. They let so much shit stay and attempt to balance them by releasing stronger cards, which only speeds up the problem. The three 2019 tins just exemplifies the problem. How about hitting the issue at the source and doing a first ever mass ban/limiation wave on the cards ruining the meta, instead of just throwing out 3 (mostly just 2... or 1 since it's really the fucking space rock) OP cards.

>Also, it doesn't have a self protection effect, so you need to play a back up for it. I think it's a very fair card
I guess that's why it's super expensive and sought after, appeared in many tournaments at almost necessity and makes an appearance in almost every meta deck during it's prime. I'm sure being a near game ender on summon if you're opponent can't immediately handtrap it is balanced.

>never played yugioh
>keep thinking about trying duel links
>tiny brain is intimidated by long convoluted card effect text when I see yugioh threads so never tried it yet

It looks much more complicated than other games I've played like Spellweaver and MTG videogames. Should I finally pull the trigger and play it?

Yu-gi-oh could have been way better if it had set rotation like literally ever other card game

IT'S SHIT NOW AND IT COULD BE GOOD

BUT IT'S SHIT

POKEMON TOO, 151 WAS ENOUGH

I'LL NEVER STOP SAYING THIS

NO ROSE TINTED WHATEVER THE FUCK, JUST SIMPLICITY AND DEPTH
AAAAAAAARHFHHSFSNN

But user YGO does have Set Rotation

Attached: 1542442783354.png (471x694, 704K)

>AND DEPTH
Early YGO did not have depth.

>he doesn't know
ygoprodeck.com/top-4-gren-maju-banish-everything/

Attached: Gren maju.png (492x503, 449K)

The one with the most cards which would be the last one, Tag Force Special

Not him, but you're literally the first person i see arguing that borreload dragon is somehow a problem card. Are you sure you're not just mad because poor?

Why would anyone play Yugioh when it was nothing more than a 3rd-rate kiddie-card game since inception?

Hunting fodder.

Attached: 1556681821334.png (800x800, 683K)

*kicks down the door and delta hurricanes every other shitter archetype out*
FUCK YOU, IT'S TIME FOR OJAMAS.

Attached: WE'RE HERE TO FUCK SHIT UP.jpg (900x435, 452K)

Attached: RedArcheryGirl-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (544x544, 72K)

Aren't most things defended in powercrept games by people who are already too used to the problem to think it shines out as one? Borreload is like 3 dollars right now, so I don't know what you mean by being poor.

The effects usually aren't as complicated as they look, most of the text on any given card is just conditions on when the card can be activated and its effect used. They have to do this because otherwise people can abuse the conditions by using a card effect over and over and over in a single turn for no cost. (See: pic related)

Attached: firewall dragon.png (860x1252, 2.1M)

>be me
>join this Yea Forums server called the Archive Fields
>( discord.gg/HnuUfGn )
>filled with literal pedos, traps, etc
>cant report them to ToS because they delete posts that break it
>faggot called AA-1 runs the place
>bunch of people tell me to post my legs
>comply because desperate for attention
>AA-1 tells me if I write "archive" on my body, he'll give me a special number
>stupidly think "fuck it why not"
>do it
>I send it to him
>he sees it
>I delete it
>he saves it and shows it to everyone
>bullies me all day about it and calls me a retard and idiot
>everyone in the server keeps calling me a retard
>even the fucking traps their are bullying me
>AA-1 even DM's me and says the only way to make up for this is too start a live stream and shill the server and then seriously killing myself
>leave the server and have massive panic attack
>AA-1 sends all of his little buddies to add me as a friend and keep trying to guilt trip me into rejoining the server
>inb4 "just ignore them"
>AA-1's friends are in other main servers I use and they keep harassing me in their as well

Please help, what do I do? These faggots is seriously ruining my life.

September

Attached: AA.jpg (1280x717, 48K)

I wish harpie lady got support that wasn't shit...

Attached: 1537479786687.png (480x272, 96K)

its ok, most of the long text cards are either archetype text aka u read it once per archetype or support cards to make shitty old cards work

black cards

Gearfield, where are the equip cards?

>want to make an eyes restrict/relinquished deck
>the fusion monster is fucking $30
I'm livid dude, is the deck even considered good?

Still waiting on Toon version of extra deck monsters. Which one would you make a Toon?

lol your fuged budy

No

dude?

your ALSO in the DBZ budokai thread TOO

FUCK THIS ASSHOLE FAGGOT
HE IS POSTING PASTA IN TWO SEPARATE THREADS

>Also, it doesn't have a self protection effect
I actually think the card is fine, but it has targeting protection itself.

Thousand-Eyes Restrict hasn't been good for like 15 years now

Did you try not being on discord?

I mean the newer one, millennium eyes restrict

>what is instant fusion

It was nice knowing you user

Attached: 1500185359178.jpg (227x222, 5K)

Ex-Why-Zee

Attached: ThunderNyanNyan-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (544x544, 93K)

Many nostalgia decks aren't considered good but cost way too much to build. Blue-Eyes has a lot of cards that cost much more than they should and aren't that good. Sometimes it's a mix between being short printed and most of the time it's just people knowing that anyone building said deck is most likely really dedicated to it and willing to pay that much.

What? I only use Discord to talk to family that moved on from Facebook like my niece why on earth would you associate with anonymous members, forget them anyways although I do talk to one guy from Yea Forums on there but not server shit like pic related
tl;dr
I suggest you ignore them

Attached: 864DF2D9-4C90-4230-8B8E-5C41CAE08EB5.png (750x1334, 208K)

The rules themselves aren't really hard to follow, it's just that some cards have unique, per case, only specific to them effects that you'll have to remember how to play with and how to counter against in various situations.

The most important thing is to learn how a certain card interacts with others in specific scenarios. I'd say the best thing to do is to get a solid and simple starter deck and then learn how to play with it and what are its advantages and weaknesses.

Attached: reminder that pendulums are BASED.jpg (800x1178, 292K)

Millennium Eyes is only good for shutting down hand traps, but in the narrow concept of fusion Relinquished, it's fine i guess.

tfw vrains sucks balls and so will the next series

Attached: 1563665113502.jpg (1536x2048, 742K)

New summoning mechanics for those who've been out of the game for a long time
Honorable mention Gemini,Spirit and Union monsters for people who never watched/followed the game past battle city
>Gemini needs to be normal summoned while it's on the field to actually use its effect. Spirit monsters go back to your hand. Union monsters can be equipped to other monsters like equip spells
>White card is level 5. Tuner monster is level 2, and this guy is level 3. That equals 5. I give these up to summon white card.
>Black card have 4 stars. Needs 2 4 stars. I put 4 star on 4 star and put black 4 star on 4 star stack
>Spell-monster is spell. Also this one has a 1 on it, and this other one has a 8 on it. I summon all this shit because their levels are higher than 1 but lower than 8
>Blue hexagon boy needs 2 monsters. I give up 2 monsters. Also, this arrow points at this place, so now I can make more purple/white/black/blue hexagon cards there now.

I’m lucky to have pulled mine. Now I gotta wait who knows how long for Relinquished Anima, the Link Monster.

Attached: 88A58DFE-7871-4236-9629-5D2570AA34AF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.32M)

>I call them exceeds
retard

Attached: 1459749355435.jpg (521x600, 156K)

She's got some support stuff. Hell, she just got some today with the localization of Palladium Oracle Mana. But really, she acts as a catalyst for shit like Dark Burning Magic or a target for Magician's Circle. I just wish magician girls in general were good. Chocolate's arguably the only actually decent one, MAYBE Lemon for its (slow as fuck) spellcaster search, and it makes me sad. I really like them as an archetype.

>kinda want to come back to this game
>newest cards look ugly as sin
Is a synchro and/or xyz deck good enough for the meta or do I have to use the other cards that looks like half magic half monster and those without defense points?

what the fuck were they thinking?

All they need to do is make a yugioh slice of live anime. No end of the world darkness shit, just pals playing the card game.
Make it like Gundam Build Fighters and have it be a love letter to the series as a whole.

Attached: EDQl6WQX4AEFc_4.jpg (680x644, 55K)

>Konami announces a movie with Red Cap as the main characters
>Confirms that many Tag Force original characters (like the girls) will also make an appearance
How excited would you be? What kind of story would you want or expect it to be?

Attached: 1548250699898.png (480x272, 203K)

just play Thunder Dragons

what's your favourite synchro anons?
this is my fave, he just otks out of nowhere and he looks really cool as a secret rare

Attached: 1079404.jpg (310x450, 48K)

I think you have a problem buddy and it's not related to the contents of your post. Stop spamming this in every 2nd thread on the board.

konami never fix the issues. they just create a bigger problem. planet kaiju, hand trap dank law, and monster negation are just the start of the new problem. the same way they fixed decks not being able to summon links by making dangers engine

I'd be ok with that. We've had so many end of the world story in Yugioh that a simple slice of life would be ok for one go.

You can ignore the half-spell-half-monsters if you want. If you want to use more than 1 synchro or xyz you have to use the Link monsters, though, MR4 means that without them you can only control 1 at a time.
Some decks get along just fine without any extra deck shit, though

Truths
Forbidden Memories is the best yugioh game that doesnt use proper rules. Duelist of the Roses is shitter mode compared to it

Dungeon Dice monsters should have been more successful. it's a good game trapped in a better game but it didn't deserve death

The dub of Kaiba is infinitely superior to the sub

GX was okay but the plot was retarded. Yubel should have been introduced earlier

5Ds was retarded and Synchros ruined the game. If you disagree you're part of the problem.

Tea is the hottest of the main cast in the entire series. Any form of disagreement is a sign of shit taste

Exodia should have been played more often as a signature thing for Yugi just to drive home that hes the only person to ever get that fucker out.

Attached: Duke 2 Edit.png (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Links (blue ones with arrows) are basically mandatory to do anything fun with the extra deck due to master rule 4, but you don't have to do shit with Pends if you don't want to. You can definitely make Synchro/Link or Xyz/Link decks but yeah, Links are kinda pervasive in how necessary they are.

dumbass

When the next Yugioh series comes out and another summoning mechanic is introduced, how would you change master rule 4?

this is banned? I thought this was a protagonist ace monster
how do you fuck up that bad

Attached: 538 (1).jpg (421x834, 94K)

you can just make a new discord with a new email. you fucking retard. you do need to off yourself if you are this stupid. fuck internet communities. they stopped being good in 2012

Why does Duke have tits in that pic?

>OLD THING GOOD
>NEW THING BAD
fuck off grandpa

Attached: JunkWarrior-OW.png (416x416, 458K)

>Time Travel or some bullshit about him being a duel android made to stop some kind of shit
>Red Cap sent back in time to gather the strongest cards to defeat whoever the main villain is
>basically going around time/multiverse meeting old favorites and defeating them for their best card battle city style
>main villain finally uses colorless, chaos king of dark world or is that fucker and summons himself
>Red Cap finally summons Super Fusion God but the requirements is all the MC (or their rivals) sig monsters, each being a different monster type as it's requirement
>promo cards are Super Fusion God, Colorless, Chaos King of Dark World, and whatever sig monster he uses himself they make up

Attached: 1540785924993.png (624x467, 308K)

>doesn't likes 5ds
absolutely unbased and cringe

Attached: d389074e.jpg (480x720, 44K)

>TUNERS?! THIS GAME IS SHIT!
Synchros ushered in the best time to play competitive Yugioh and are still the most fun and well balanced extra deck mechanic. Furthermore, the game is in one of the most fun and varied metas in the games history right now. Stay mad faggot

Keep links the same but make it so we can summon Fusion,Synchro and XYZ and pendulum mosters from the extra deck without link arrows

One extra deck summon per main phase.

a kind drawfag edited them in. heres the unedited one

Attached: Duke 2.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

You play Draco huh?

What do you mean, Decode talker is his ace :^)

Attached: 71SFWZOW6DL._SY606_.jpg (411x606, 73K)

>Exodia should have been played more often a-
Proves how shit your taste is. If you think Exodia should have made a bunch of appearances than you truly don't understand the magic of him being summoned in S1 and rarely seen again. The whole big deal is that he was supposedly impossible to summon in his normal incarnation of the 5 pieces, having him appear even just once a season would ruin that magic.

>Many nostalgia decks aren't considered good but cost way too much to build
konami with the retarded trend of shot printed every playable card and rarity bumping doesn't help. the has gotten insanely expensive in the link era.

Attached: get-a-load-of-this-guy-13863282.png (500x647, 165K)

>Tea is the hottest of the main cast in the entire series. Any form of disagreement is a sign of shit taste
the big gay

Attached: 1560627572031.png (480x272, 257K)

oh user that's a really nice field you have there, don't mind if i just activate for a sec?

Attached: SuperPolymerization-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (275x275, 27K)

>5Ds defense force showed up
suck my dick. best you have going for it is overpowered cards and a shitty summon gimmick. the only thing holding your shitshow together is waifu bait and memes

Attached: Duke 1.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

make it so the only way you can summon links is in the EMZ, if you wanna summon more you have to open up zones, but other extra deck monsters can be summoned to any zones

Attached: 1429572442421.png (305x450, 350K)

Can agree with that and I like the other mechanics (not much for pendulum).
>Rituals
Need a specific card as well as monsters with levels equal to or more than the Ritual monster
>Fusion
Poly plus two specific monsters. Contact was only used by certain archetypes.
>Synchro
Need one type of monster plus other monsters who levels equal the Synchro's.

Wow just checked the new rules and wasn't expecting that big of a change. I'll have to look into these link monsters more, some of their effects sound downright broken.

you are forced to play links to do anything with the extra deck

i just really wanted to stress duke

Attached: Duke 1 EditB.png (280x860, 466K)

the best characters in the show are all dudes. Akiza is shit. The show is just the best series on characterization and cool shit alone

>synchros
>overpowered
>when you have to forcefully summon a tuner and non-tuner instead of just overlaying 2 monsters with the same level or just linking away anything on your field
get a load of this RETARD

Attached: a58.jpg (337x404, 29K)

Which is why I said it's partly due to short printing and mostly due to nostalgia baiting costs. Blue-Eyes Chaos Dragon is no where near worth that much. If it wasn't a Blue-Eyes card it still wouldn't maintain that cost even if short printed, as many short printed not META cards don't cost that much or more than 3 dollars. It costs that much because it's short printed and they know Blue-Eyes Chaos Max players do have the cash for it and would preferably buy the single than the 3 boxes.

Link arrows only apply to other links is the only thing I can see reasonably happening
the minute master rule 4 ends things are going to get really fucky for them super quick

>the only thing holding your shitshow together is waifu bait and memes
This is more true for the first yugioh series lmao

anything past synchros is even more retarded. fusions and rituals are fine

You joke, but it's true.No real Firewall support, but Decode and his pals got a nice handful.

He loves you so much he makes sure to always be in your opening hand!

>He doesn't acknowledge that Kaiba is literally the best VA in the otherwise garbage sub
Omega shit taste.

I actually don't know much about what's meta and what's not. I just feel that special summoning has become a ludicrously powerful mechanic in general and it seems like the most obvious thing to check IMO. That might not be the best solution but something along those lines. I only say this because really, I don't know what else to change. The rest of the game is pretty solid as is, I just think extra deck summoning at present is outstandingly good. Links was supposed to curb it and it sort of did, but then gave us the most accessible extra deck monsters to date in the process. I really don't know what else to do with the game, though. Guess that's why I'm not a game designer.

Attached: shrug.jpg (554x439, 65K)

post your cardfu

Attached: diceja10.jpg (544x544, 114K)

>finally get a new YGO that isnt mobile shit
>it's just a reskin of LOTD
>that was already a poor man's TF/WC game
>master rule 4

Attached: 1478214298524.png (226x220, 122K)

5Ds is only second to the original manga even in japan. you retard

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh - 40.jpg (1488x720, 1.12M)

Synchro is just fusion but with a monster card instead of polymerization retard. Literally nothing new unlike Pendulums or Links
>holding your shitshow together is waifu bait and memes
coming from the retard who unironically likes dub Kaiba

Attached: 1458428553586.gif (245x320, 538K)

>gagaga girl

Attached: noble.gif (380x214, 1.9M)

I hate this image because it's the epitome of the awful taste Japs have. The only good part of it is Cyber End Dragon and Flame Wingman beating out Neos but they're both below fucking Yubel.

I feel like limiting it could work, but not to one Lol

too bad I jumped ship before the other flower princesses where released.

Attached: TytannialPrincessofCamellias-DE03-JP-SR.png (383x559, 630K)

'member gladiator beasts? Yep those were the days...

Perfection doesn't need support.

Attached: firewall_dragon___artwork_2__by_alanmac95_db6l2fb-pre.jpg (894x894, 125K)

literally just play altergeist. solid control strategy, with little to no focus on extra deck. very flexible to beat meta decks as well

>Play Yugioh
>Get first turn
>Throw down 3 backrow and inspect boarder
>YOU WIN OPPONENT HAS DISCONNECTED

2ez.

It happens less often than you think but more often than I'd like

>Konami will NEVER make an official online TCG Yu-Gi-Oh
>if by some miracle they do, it will be more half-assed than LotD, you're not allowed to trade/sell/buy, etc.
It's not fucking fair bros.

Attached: 1469378184249.jpg (960x960, 175K)

They're getting support soon so they ain't gone yet.

Attached: test-Tiger.png (569x567, 390K)

the only one with shit taste you. the faggot who thinks DM is good. there is a reason DSOD was a sequel to the manga and the Yugi and Kaiba in jump forces are the manga versions
Duel Monsters is fucking trash

How did people generally feel about Pendulums being moved to back row and losing their exclusive spot on the board when master rule 4 happened?

Attached: 1556491314999.jpg (616x699, 49K)

Attached: GagagaMancer-WSUP-EN-SR-1E.png (896x1328, 2.89M)

i stopped playing when morphing jar 1 and 2 hit the ban list
fuck konami and their bullshit. let me have fun

Their new support is basically shit that's been long overdue. I'm surprised it took them so long to get a quick play fusion.

Attached: 405px-TestPanther-CHIM-JP-SR.png (405x600, 534K)

>Using the extra deck at all
*Laughs in Guru*

Attached: gUWU.png (750x748, 851K)

MR4 already killed it, the pendulum zones being gone just mangled it's corpse.

Sounds like someone never faced shadolls or nekroz/gishki.

that is because Firewall is his own support

It was a good nerf but only being able to pendulum summon from the extra deck to link arrows was gay

>Saw some cool art once
>Learn it was from the Trains set
>Want to play that deck
>Apparently it's god awful
That sucks

Attached: DarkMagicianGirl-TF04-JP-VG-3.jpg (544x544, 108K)

Synchros are basically spell-less fusion with more generic recipes, balanced by the fact that you need to have the monsters on the field and Ritual's exact level fuckery to do it. It was a sensible enough step forward for its time but holy shit, have the types since outclassed it in bullshittery. The one thing Synchros have going for them now is that they can be quite good when you do get them out. Shitting out an XYZ or Link is much easier though, and these days even archetypal/contact fusion is arguably easier, though not without taking cues from Synchros like the more generic recipes.

>Endyimon is still a giant nest of cancer that if it gets going might as well be a win condition
>Mangled corpse

Okay then.

archetypes are equally retarded once you hit 5Ds

Yeah, that might be a bit harsh but fine tuning the idea is the trick.

DM is like the second worst series dude and DMG being #1 monster is a terrible pick, though honestly Gagaga Girl for Zexal isn't any better.
At least they have decent taste in actual EPISODES, for some series anyway.

Attached: 1556029498726.jpg (1080x1622, 1.14M)

Apathetic. Pends in general honestly weren't that good until degeneracy like PePe came along, and that was more on their effects, not pend summoning as a whole.

that was what people were screaming at konami to balance pendulum summon since the start. it was pretty much expected. the real problem with pendulums on MR3 was gaining access to 7 magic cards

Maybe it'll be worth a damn this time. GBfags I know talk about the Tier 0 days, but I just miss stealing wins when we were underrated back in 2012-2014.

Drawing Wolf feels terrible, but holy fuck does it feel amazing when you mill multiple.
Getting 3 wolfs of a Charge will make any opponent groan.
God I hope LS gets some support soon. Banning Snow and Wyvern killed my weirdass build.

Why?

I stopped playing just before then.
I played through XYZ and after pendulums were introduced. That was adaptable, but the new rules make it a whole new game.

Attached: 1560051406310.png (275x275, 181K)

Snow was always a Lightsworn in spirit
Also is this considered a meme card in LS or is it actually good? I will use it anyway but I just wanted to know

Attached: SlashDraw-BLRR-EN-UR-1E.png (474x695, 714K)

Is there a version of this but for 5Ds duels?

How would they stop links from being the main focus when 99% of them would be shit without them being neccessary? No way they are keeping them as the main focus come next series

It sucked a lot but the ED changes were much worse.

Was gx utter trash because nothing new to the game was introduced to make it appealing and instead it focused almost entirely on an already boring types of monsters?

Does the newest switch game only use MR4? It's going to suck replaying pendulum era with Link Era rules

It's literally useless at 1
It was used in lots of FTKs so it got limited

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30 20th Duel Selection|VジャンプWEB.jpg (1092x2012, 965K)

It's always the FTKucks that always ruin things for everyone

I used it in my build but at 1 copy I dont know.
I might still use it cause I wanted the mill + Recycle anyway. Randomly just fucking winning the game for no reason was a bonus.
I play weird as fuck though since I still played Judgement Dragon at 3 and used weird shit like Toy Vender and Fabled Soulkius.

I love Aki but her first duel with Yusei at 2 is questionable at best
tolerable list otherwise

Attached: 1554098736227.png (1120x1600, 1.2M)

I need to rep my girl's deck, what's a good way to make one in Duel Links?

Attached: 753d3c85464495567857746c1f9fd6aa.jpg (2007x2362, 397K)

How the fuck would you guys would fix the Red-eyes architype? Considering how bad alternative was

There is another way to play Lightsworns other than seeing what weird shit you can make work?

>Japs hate Arc-V so much their favorite duel barely features the main character and unlike every other show nothing related to the finale is in the top 5
Another thing they got right.

Attached: 6.png (626x846, 1019K)

WHERE"S THE DM VERSION

The best way to rep her in a respectable way is to not play Duel Links
I never watched Arc-V, what's bad about it and why do Japs hate it so much?

Attached: 1554098612624.png (763x910, 250K)

Arc-V was good fun with Yea Forums.
When's Vrains finishing?

1 and 2 are spot on.

Yeah. The more popular way to play them.
As a boring rank 4 Minerva turbo build that tries to force an inherently inconsistent mess of a lucksack deck into being consistent. I'll never understand the LS players who dont even use JD. If you're not gonna play JD and sack your opponent with dumb luck why are you even playing Lightsworn?

>Rose Dragons never made a big splash
Real missed opportunity.

It was great at first, built uo your expectations in the 50 or so first episodes and then proceeded to squander all the potential it had and turn into a flaming dumpster fire of misused characters and shitty resolutions.

Every time I see one of these threads, I remind myself why I enjoy playing MTG so much.

But even if it's a different format, it's still fun.

Attached: 862a8a471c017490764d3c8ef9bd2eac.jpg (1500x1974, 806K)

>turn into a flaming dumpster fire of misused characters and shitty resolutions.
So GX minus the turning part.

The beginning set up an intersting plot, then went into a 1-year synchrowank filler arc only to become genuinely, all-around shit once it resumed the main plot.
For example, the final boss was 8 episodes of everyone jobbing to him only to get asspulled to death at the end and after that there was another arc about making a baby smile.

Card games are for kids, who are you kidding. Might as well embrace it and go full Yugiboy.

>Jack vs Carly not even on the list
>Akiza there at all
Yeah OK

>Japs hate Arc-V so much their favorite duel barely features the main character
I can see you never watched Arc-V.
That duel was 100% legit and honestly is contender for one of the best duels in the franchise.
It had everuthing
Sora vs Shun had everything.
>Subtle lore drops
>great characterization
>sick dueling back and forths
>good animation(shun riding on blaze falcon
>raised the stakes immensely
It was honestly too good for that show.
The end was so fucking memorable they turned it into a card.
Though I am surprised Yuya vs Reiji II isn't up there

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>want to buy these alt God cards but they aren't a matching set so my autism won't let me

Attached: god card tism tickler.jpg (632x451, 153K)

>Though I am surprised Yuya vs Reiji II isn't up there
Nevermind.
I shouldn't be late night posting

>SJW: the Pandering
Why are magic fans like this?

>The end was so fucking memorable they turned it into a card.
Really?

>1-year synchrowank filler arc
is it BUY BLACKWINGS from 5ds tier

Attached: 10000yentofuckoff.png (693x1020, 1.8M)

>his duel was the best episode
>kills DRAINS
Sorachads cant stop winning

Attached: 1558130675422.jpg (600x480, 116K)

It's literally BUY BLACKWINGS. Crow's there.

Pendulums are the best deck yet again this format. How do they keep getting away with it lads?

we will probably get a lot more of rose dragon support next year thanks to the 20th annyversary meme. I just want rose dragon to be a decent pet deck like Cyber Angel is.
Also it is kind of difficult for rose dragons to be playable in this fucking format. since we only got synchro support

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Izayoi Aki 44.jpg (900x1200, 1.3M)

what the fuck
I'm not surprised but what
Crow killed not one but TWO series?

Attached: 1501126410312.jpg (480x698, 40K)

Here you go.
Arc-V started off pretty strong. It had a good first "season", if you don't mind the natural over the top silly shit of Yugioh, and the #1 episode on that list is easily the highlight of the entire show because of how crazy it is. Then you start dimension hopping, it drags on forever in the 5Ds-verse, action slows to a halt, characters get tossed out basically, the MC continuously forgets what he's fighting for and has to be reminded numerous times, and the ENDING is just bad. Real bad. "Make the baby smile, Yuya". Man.
I just finished watching the show a couple months ago, it's definitely among the best duels in it, and if I was looking at it completely objectively I'd say it's the best, but there were a couple episodes later on that I did enjoy too.
Man, they literally bring back Crow as one of the returning characters from 5Ds and he has NEW Blackwings to sell you. Then he comes back later on too.

Attached: 1.png (627x844, 1023K)

>finaly finished drawing all the normal cards
>still have to do all the spells and fusions

i wont i do to not get sued.

Attached: 022.png (600x800, 29K)

Yup they made a new version of a carpet bombing revolution falcon.

Attached: 79985120.jpg (421x614, 67K)

crow hijacked the synchro arc to the point the entire fanbase hating the characters even more. even worse when Ono made Shun lose to his OC

>Marik v. Joey

I'm still pissed. My boy deserved that win.

At least Asuka's asuka's came back bigger and better than ever as a consolation prize.

Attached: 1542167572894.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

They wanked Crow to hell and back to the point that he became part of the main cast during the synchro arc and stuck around beyond it. However, that still ended up being the lesser evil compared to Yuya's """development""" turning him into egao Jesus who solves interdimensional genocide by showing people pretty lights during a duel.

>DORO MONSTAH CAHDO is among the top 5
nice

Yeah it's crazy.

Attached: 1540148841074.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

From all the female characters they could choose to bring back, they chose the most irrelevant and bland one.

and somehow he died to the guy shilling gladiator beasts of all things.

>joey wins
>gets ra for winning
>ra possesses him
>the yugi vs joey means alot more

i don't know why they didn't do something like this

Attached: 1557582601188.jpg (759x736, 97K)

>deserved to not be there
FTFY

Attached: Rishid.png (771x578, 424K)

when you stop to analyze arcv you see Shun and Sora being the actual protagonists. Shun being the MC and Sora the Rival

HANASE

Attached: chillin out with the crew in the school yard.webm (640x368, 2.17M)

>Google if new Master Rules are used in Switch Game for old formats
>It's some faggot on Gamefaqs calling everyone trash for wanting old rules for older format duels

Holy shit kek.
Master Rule 4 for synchro, pendulum, and xyz era is absolute cancer. They didn't even bother to adjust the decks appropriately.

Who the fuck would buy a game based on playing old formats using rules not meant for old formats?

Attached: 51ac-m3vsBL._AC_SY400_.jpg (246x400, 44K)

Why did they do gadgets so dirty bros? I like the idea of having boot-up monsters that get stronger with gadgets, but it feels like they didn't even try to make it good. Fire Fist got more cards AND they're all better than the new gadget cards. All I hope for is that gadgets get tcg support in main sets like valkyrie did.

Attached: PRANKED3.png (80x96, 19K)

I love how everyone who says this conveniently forgets that Joey was about to get his ass wiped by Marik's servant who died because Marik made him play a counterfeit Ra.

>cannot be special summoned
>if this card is special summoned:

Attached: reaction.jpg (571x463, 48K)

Obligatory
youtu.be/KlOInYn5-_0

Attached: KAE8gB6.jpg (1800x860, 728K)

>Shun being the MC and Sora the Rival
If Shun was the MC then he got the worst ending while Sora got away with everything

Attached: 1558129395385.png (600x1436, 1.34M)

>cannot be special summoned in any other way

Attached: 1561765861738.png (600x686, 622K)

King of luck don't give a fuck. My boy deserved that win.

What game is this? Only played the gba and ds ones

>and somehow he died to the guy shilling gladiator beasts of all things.
to be fair to the bird nigger. he had to deal with the worst anime card ever made. it stopped being ygo
youtube.com/watch?v=ufIDUN61Nxc

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-30 Gladiator Beast's Great Fortress.png (864x672, 163K)

>kaiba vs yugi
I really find all the duels between these two to be extremely boring, these characters have greatest fights against secondary duelists than between eachothers.

There's a Gold Ultra rare version of Slifer though.

So I heard Vrains will end soon.
How is it? Worth watching?

>Joey is about to lose but wins because egyptian fuckery
>nothing wrong here
>Joey is about to win but loses because of egyptian fuckery
>HE DESERVED TO WIN REEEEE

Attached: 1564373152360.jpg (350x331, 99K)

Dancer, Queen, and Harpist were super viable in XYZ era

It's apparently extremely boring to the point where people think it's almost as bad as Arc-V, but I'm waiting for it to end before watching it myself

Consistently mediocre with some fun/meme moments sprinkled in.

Attached: 1539616665176.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

dunno. It was posted a while back and I saved some of the cards

Attached: 1539646990774.png (480x272, 101K)

DM duels that have extra deck got fucked too.
>the main point of the game was for you to redo the duels of the anime
>forces everyone to use link
>when fucking ygopro has different format options

odin used a fake card which is not legal

your suppose to supply your opponent with the translation in a legal match

Attached: 1563101222375.jpg (720x611, 44K)

More or less. I just really fucking like Joey. He's just some borderline rando in over his head and I love it. Fuck your Egyptian bullshit, I'm just some dude, LET'S GO.

>Odin used a fake card
Jesus, first Joey goes up against Egyptian Gods and then Norse ones? What a fucking chad.

you know the drill. answer as many as you want
>best girl
>best boy
>best card (design)
>best card (in use)
>biggest asspull
>worst character
>best duel
>best doujin

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

JOey and Mai losing to marik are the best exemples of what is wrong with shounen shit

>it's almost as bad as Arc-V
Vrains is consistently 5/10 with some some 7 maybe 8/10 moments here and there.
Arc-V is a legit 9/10 that could become an 11/10 that turned into a 5 or 6/10 with some 8/10 moments(SATELLITE CANNON FALCON) then turned into a 3-4/10 untill it finally became a legit 1/10.
Not even trying to meme or anything.
The last 10 episodes were dedicated to making a baby smile for the most nonsensical reason you can imagine.

I hope it's something. The harpy stuff is neat.

Attached: 1542944980167.png (480x272, 85K)

>JOey
>exemples

>combine 3 blue eyes
>only 4500 atk
I never got that.

tag force

Attached: ULES01362_00297.jpg (1440x900, 174K)

>this girl lost her man to a motorcycle
>the girls she was based upon lost her man to a bicycle

Draw Obelisk.

Let's face it: the spirit that possessed Marik is a shitty duelist. His entire strategy is summoning his rarest card (Slifer which he lost or Ra), without that he is a mediocre duelist not better than Bandit Keith or Bonz. Both Odion and Ishizu are way better than him.

It's something they did with the majority of higher ATK combiner monsters back in the day. The ATK of each fusion material is then halved and then added together. Harpie Lady Sisters did the same thing by halving the ATK of 3 harpies.

Joey a shit lol

Attached: ziegfried.jpg (480x360, 31K)

>best girl
alexis or akiza
>best boy
kaiba bandit Keith
>best card design
toon world
>best card
change of heart
>biggest asspull
flotation device
>worst character
weevil
>best duel
paradox bros
>best doujin
erica x gagagigo

Attached: 1562979077533.jpg (743x1204, 190K)

>best girl
Aoi
>best card (design)
Archfiends Manifestation or Archfiends Ascent. Honorable mention lair of darkness
>biggest asspull
revolver banishing his field to let soulburner win
>worst character
soulburner or crow. they're basically the same
>best duel
Yusei vs Ushio round 1
>best doujin
Don't have a favorite but whenevers theres a new Aoi or Zuzu one i'm happy. Asuka doujins are the most consistently good though.

Attached: #1.jpg (1000x1282, 249K)

>Marik relied on abusing powerful cards or busted effects (Lava Golem)
>Kaiba relied on stronger than everyone else's cards to give him an unfair advantage
>Pegesus literally cheated with his eye

Channeler and Perfumer are nice swarming tools into extra deck bullshit, and Conductor turns Dancer/Harpist into bouncers. I do wish they'd stop trying so hard to force Sisters though, either retrain the card or drop it.

Yeah. Marik is cool, Yami Marik is a bitch.

>Vrains is consistently 5/10 with some some 7 maybe 8/10 moments here and there.
stop bullshitting the user. it is a 5 at max. especially when you count the recap episodes insanity and the second season with meth addict Go and the worst villain in the franchise

Attached: D R A G O N S.gif (300x300, 1.37M)

>Tempest escaped the list

>I do wish they'd stop trying so hard to force Sisters though, either retrain the card or drop it.
This. Harpie's main issue will always be the fact that the main three sisters are all treated as one card and there's never a reason to use anything other than Harpie Lady 1. They need to make a retrain that doesn't count them as a single card or make them all equal in value. Harpie Lady Sisters needed a retrain ages ago.

Only a matter of time until they're all back.

Attached: 1422801740285.png (1280x1440, 2.7M)

Attached: 1546880941086.png (480x272, 96K)

BRAINHACKING was funny as hell though.
But even if you think VRAINS is a 5 at best it is nowhere near as bad as arc-V.

Attached: 1562940980564.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

>best girl
Hiita the Fire Charmer
>best boy
I respect Kaiba's autism too much not to put him here but if I could choose anyone else then probably Yusho Sakaki by concept.
>best card (design)
Hiita
>best card (in use)
Self-destruct button
>biggest asspull
Self-destruct button, creating cards out of nothing with shit like Shining Draw
>worst character
Crow if we're talking about affect on plot, otherwise Female Kaiba from GX
>best duel
Jack versus Yusei final duel.

Attached: 1548220736699.png (480x272, 94K)

Aki
Shun
Shooting Star Dragon
Performage Trick Clown
Literally anything Atem does
N/A
Shun vs Sora

>Gogdanoff

Aki
Yusei
Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon, Silent Magician
Fantastical Dragon Phantazmay
Yuya's "ALL MY CARDS TURNED INTO etc etc"
Tyranno, or Cyrus
Joey v. Marik
There's doujins for this series that aren't gay-shit?

Attached: 1473921176170.jpg (1088x1360, 213K)

After like 20 years of Yugioh almost, I only just recently learned that Ritual Summoning doesn't bring the ritual monster out from the deck, only from your hand.

What a useless summoning tool.

>>best girl
Aki and Asuka
>>best boy
Yusei
>>best card (design)
Black Rose Dragon
>>best card (in use)
solemn judgment
>>biggest asspull
YOU CAN'T READ ANCIENT EGYPT HIEROGLYPH
>>worst character
Manga Judai
>>best duel
Team 5Ds vs Team Ragnarok
>>best doujin
no doujin but there is a gallery with the ygo girls with bushes. best fap

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Izayoi Aki 55.jpg (1500x2200, 1.51M)

Attached: pp.jpg (806x586, 201K)

I like HL3's effect. I know it's not as useful as HL1's but goddamn it, I like it.

>after their second duel the two stop interacting for the rest of the show

Yet another of Arc-V's horrible decisions.

if joey drew this card doesn't he get to put it in weevils deck?

Dude, that's pretty sick. Learn something new every day.

FUCKING GALAXY BRAIN PLAY KEK
judai going -10 to summon fucking neos was less embarassing than this shit lmfao

Well rituals were introduced back when the name of the game was highest ATK points and guys like Relinquished were just godly anomalies. You rarely bricked back then and could afford to have a dead card in your hand for a while.

Attached: 1562583437866.png (480x272, 109K)

That's actually a very common play for BEWD in DL.

because konami really hates the wind element and winged beasts

no, because if it's drawn while face up, it's effect kicks in.

If joey were to book of moon and flip it, sure it would go into weevil's deck face up

That was not worth the budget they put into it. Jesus Christ.

>What's a Thunder?

What Yu-Gi-Oh games let me do this?

Attached: 1554901619088.png (300x371, 109K)

Watching Duelist Kingdom in VR.

Forbidden Memories.

forbidden memories is why this happened

how is the situation in that game? I wanted to get back since there was an asuka event with new CAs. but by the time I knew it was too late

Attached: taunt.jpg (669x495, 173K)

>No VR version of yugioh
It wouldn't have to be complicated either. Have it played the same basic way with the same basic point and click direction controllers (they could do hand motions and stuff if they wanted) in a first person view. Just make it like duel links with a limited monster pool so it's not too much to model and let us play normally.
OR AN UPDATED DUELIST OF THE ROSES IN VR WHERE WE PLAY ON A TABLE THAT COMES ALIVE WITH 3D MODELS LIKE THAT ONE ANIME EP IN S1 AGAINST BAKURA

they literally made thunder dragon play like irl forbidden memories decks while being meta, user.
also thunder is a type not of element. fire, wind, water, earth, divine, light and dark are elements in ygo

No, Forbidden Memories is why THIS happened

Attached: 411px-ThunderDragonTitan-SOFU-EN-ScR-1E.png (411x599, 554K)

Yes but you want the anime set pieces in the game.

Malicevorous support when?

nah we need cards in front of us like the duel with kaiba and the disks

It's crazy how cheap these got. Thunder dragons are super budget right now but are they still really good? I haven't kept up on them and just noticed the prices after the 2019 gold sarg tin.

is this card in yugioh legacy on switch?

>he ate millions

end of last year there were running a test for a VR ygo game in japan. konami is also working on an AI that recognize cards by looking at the pictures. we also got two duels using AR in the world championships of 2017 and 2018. they are definitely onto something
youtube.com/watch?v=mgs6fgqYquw

youtube.com/watch?v=tuulnOZcgaY

Best card ever designed

Keeps the entire game and every degenerate meta in check just be existing. Except it's banned because fucking Konami jews need to sell new sets

Attached: 1516909595257.png (549x800, 867K)

>An actual stream of Portland
youtube.com/watch?v=GV07YSuKNk4&list=FLDHzehuPbsH4-SKRX21R4wg&index=7&t=0s

with his mighty jewish shield he shall shut down all the goyim

DES

Attached: 61LL+qAQPuL._SY450_.jpg (313x450, 53K)

>wyrm
i remember when this was a rare thing

>end of last year there were running a test for a VR ygo game in japan.
That's AR, not VR. AR is far more janky and worthless.

Yeah, rituals can be tricky

Unless your are running Vendread or Gishki, then it is hilarious.

>decide to choose to play a tcg
>look at yugioh
>literally a paragraph in all the cards
i think ill just stick to mtg

ooga booga letters too long

>MTG
>"How many creatures did I block with again? What's their life? Did I have 2 in the mana pool this phase?"

Attached: mtg v ygo.jpg (620x700, 53K)

AR is the real end game for ygo. not with a garbage head set and glasses tucked in your phase, like VR.

>he doesnt play OCG

every video game that uses the normal rules plays by the OCG rule set

AR is the direction they are going for
ygorganization.com/konami-staff-develop-powerful-image-recognition-technology/
Plus they have made some headway recently
ygorganization.com/playboicartiinventedlinkvrains/

Attached: image5.png (1334x750, 278K)

>No Link

Sorry, pick one faggot.

>not with a garbage head set and glasses tucked in your phase, like VR.
That's literally what AR requires, you absolute brainlet. Nobody but stream viewers could see the 3D models, because it was the camaras performing the table tracking to place the 3D models around. The players themselves couldn't see shit. An AR Yugioh would expect you to go around with glasses or a phone to see the models and have everyone look at you like a freak for staring into space. VR is the same thing but at your home and having a whole world modeled out. You can't have a field spell work with AR.

i wish i had a 5 to make you shut the fuck up right now

Attached: 1546865157541.jpg (837x950, 214K)

You can easily just take some of those regular specials and make them blue for that. All they really did was take one spam & turn it to another

>>AR is the direction they are going for
No, that's just to scan cards for other means. This is not mutually exclusive to AR and was never suggested to be involved with an AR project. There were already detection apps (even TCG player has one) for getting your cards listed.

Pendulum was literally the gayest mechanic I'd ever seen until they came up with link summoning. Everything since XYZ has been fucking garbage

>You can't have a field spell work with AR.
>When in show they managed an eclipse
If you don't think they have the tizm for it then boi

Attached: c9 dyson.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

>best girl
Blue eyes white dragon
>best boy
Kaizer
>best card (design)
Dark Magician Girl
>best card (in use)
Penguin soldier
>biggest asspull
joey coma before winning
>worst character
that fucking insect kid
>best duel
kaiba vs ishizu
>best doujin
mega.nz/#!fc0SBAIZ!5549STe4w7ybUx25zRjcEh6lECFr_K1hP2djUYNN1VU

>XYZ
Well before that since CED + Yata

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

LINK PEDUMLUM XYZ SSUMMON

Link is just even easier XYZ on its own. That MR4 walked in and fucked every other extra deck option doesn't change that.

>caps
ya'll boomers gonna learn

Then holograms are the true end game for YGO.

>mini
yeah I aint taking a chance on that one chief

webm.red/dFiZ.webm
is pic related user
is a mini build because it doesnt have any story and all the lewd parts are black n white.
also is using oficial card art. that will be changed soon

This kills the crystal beast

Yup it was garbage back then. You needed the right magic card, with the right monster, and 1-2 sacrifices to play a decent one. And your opponent can easily undo all of that with a single removal card, putting you down 3-4 cards while they’re only down 1 card

AR means to add these things to your reality instead of going into it like VR does. The field spell would have to be extremely small or it would clip (float over) into things all over the real world and look terrible. If field spells are just textures or small field boxes that go over tables than maybe it could work.

You're also a fucking moron for thinking the show having an eclipse means anything outside of a damn anime.

no fucking thanks

In year 3000-4000 when we manage to make it possible and then affordable.

I'm saying that they will try their best to do something

you can use AR in shit like smart glasses. instead of using the bulk ass VR head set.
we will probably get Zexal style alongside the arenas with holograms

>you can use AR in shit like smart glasses
That's because small glasses are only used to track and set the models that are already being handled by another hardware device rendering everything. Once again, it requires much more setup than normal VR.

it is true you retarded autist, every ygo vidya that uses standard duels uses the ocg rule nor the tcg rule set. which means you have millions of people on duel links playing by ocg rulings. kill yourself

Made this the other day

What are the differences? Just small rulings?

Have of play set of these

Attached: HarpieLady-MRD-NA-C-1E.png (691x1003, 1.41M)

How do I get a sick yugioh deck right now and how much will it cost

Attached: 1567137705672.jpg (1200x1143, 133K)

Didn't post the pic.
Here

Attached: Pepe Wizard.jpg (544x544, 82K)

Buying Singles.
>pet deck
50-150 depending on what staples you put in
>meta
200-400

virustotal.com/gui/file/bad9b068dba032e9b9a70d90a2e145e13ca8f785f1ce869bb664f182788ce3e7/detection

your loss user

Buy 3 of one of the last couple of structure decks and you're like 80% of the way there.

pick a deck from pic and yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
dlinks? Neos & Desperado

Attached: OCG201907-7-Pie.jpg (600x450, 81K)

Breh I was never worried about those but more focused on the content itself. I saw that glimpse of dlinkers, don't need no police on me

is based on forbiden memories actualy
i just used 3 fields and less life points to make the thing go faster. its a porn game after all

Fucking hell, Go and Earth should have been partners. Go wants to protect the kids and Earth wants to protect Aqua. Just turn the Dinowrestler into Dinosuars that look like Rocks, change the name since Go would get the cards from Earth and we're set.

let me be more clear in that they may claim to be 18+ but their body sure aint. Unless I've been assuming this whole time and no scenes of them

I played them back when they came out, I loved them back then even when they wern't good.

cold wave glads was rly fun and dumb too.

>ruins you entire play

Attached: 61bdgl5bGJL.jpg (346x500, 74K)

of course not
all girls are over 18 as required by law
there is a few midgets doing cosplays there but you have to do special things to actualy duel then

>Dinosaurs that look like Rocks
>More cunts begging for Jim's Fossils
NOPE youtu.be/cEuU64Zt4B0

Attached: luda.png (412x610, 552K)

>sky striker and altergeist still going strong
holy shit

>Best Girl
Carly
>Best Boy
Zane
>Best Designed Card
I'm just going to say all the entities
>Best Card in use
Called By The Grave. High IQ card and Handtrap hate is always appreciated
>Biggest Asspull
Jaden top decking Miracle Fusion (A card he has never used up until this point) against Ammanuel and summoning a card that's objectively inferior to every other fusion he has except for the fact it perfectly counters Ammanuel's Banish strategy
>Worst Character
Revolver or Shillburner
>Best Duel
CLEAR MIND
>Best Doujin
That one where Akiza gets raped and subsequently murders her rapists

Attached: Mat-Judge-GreatOldOneOuterGodElderGod-KR (1).png (740x431, 619K)

Legit wasn't thinking about Jim. Maybe Go inherits Earth G Golems like Aoi got Marincess and Takeru got Salamangreats. Hell, I even thought Go was gonna get Earth as a partner at the start of the series.

To be fair miracle fusion is a very good card and worth it outside of that duel.

Imagine not having an out to this. The absolute state of true dracos

Attached: 1113282.jpg (309x450, 47K)

Havent played since original yu gi oh show, what's master rule 4 and why is it so bad

it's now mandatory to use the new extra deck type of monsters from the current series of Yugioh if you want to use any other kind of extra deck monster type like fusions for example

Actually relatively cheap right now that the mega tins just came out.

Attached: 68001642_p0.jpg (1050x1430, 435K)

Is this peak UNGA performance?

>best girl
Carly
>best boy
Revolver
>best card (design)
D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried
best card (in use)
5head loli
>biggest asspull
Joey vs. Marik
>worst character
Naoki Shima
>best duel
Any of Reiji's duels
>best duel
Nonexistent. They all suck.

>like fusions
This may be your example but it is shit since most just go for their boss. Same for xyz & toolboxing. The one that really got hurt was accel synchro but even then they fixed

Attached: 66075171_p0.jpg (800x600, 572K)

>using fake cards
You deserved your coma, you cheating faggot. Psycho Marik would have been avoided, too.

What did they do to fix accel synchros?

Post'em
stole this from a different user, added a "Link", "Cyberse", and "Cardfu" since last template. hope you don't mind original user if you're still out there.

Attached: yugioh template.png (1100x2053, 17K)

bitch all you added was cardfu when people already use one of their slots(divine meme for waifu) for that and didnt even go to extreme

Attached: fave too far.jpg (1096x2281, 218K)

pic was highly related unless you really don't know about needlefiber

THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!

Attached: 300px-MysticMine-DANE-EN-SR-1E.png (300x436, 274K)

>can't even do it right
Alright mother fucker you've forced my hand
You're going to love this, trust me. What you're seeing now is my normal state.

Attached: GreatMajuGarzett-DR1-EN-C-UE.png (356x520, 470K)

this is a super saiyan

Attached: MajuGarzett-DR1-EN-C-UE.png (358x520, 483K)

>people already use one of their slots(divine meme for waifu)
>divine meme
is that for Divine beast? Do people really do that. Didn't know that there was an update to that template. been a while since I've been a YGO thread before it got 404'd

Attached: yugioh 2.png (1100x2053, 3.76M)

and this. this is what is known as a super saiyan that has ascended above a super saiyan. or, you could just call this a super saiyan two.

Attached: LegendaryMajuGarzett-SR06-EN-C-1E.png (469x693, 869K)

Ah, now THIS is real Yugioh.

And this is Maju Beyond God

Attached: 51MKECDFt0L.jpg (300x427, 39K)

yes people have put shit like nico in that spot
>thinking here is the source
guessing you choose to avoid other place on site

geez user you didn't even let me do 3
plus wouldn't it be more akin to UI, unless the manga got dumb again. gratz on 2nd ycs place

Attached: EmperorMajuGarzett-DANE-EN-C-1E.png (475x695, 784K)

What are you talking about? Master Peace can just pop this.

>best girl
Serena or Yubel
>best boy
Jesse
>best card (in use)
Lightning Chidori and Lightpulsar Dragon would be at the top but I don't know which one I like better.
>biggest asspull
When Yuma just straight up rewrote a card of his that would've fucked him.
>worst character
Crow.
>best doujin
Anything by Tamagoro

Attached: ss (2018-06-10 at 09.17.34).png (1279x722, 762K)

Who doesn't put mirror force in theirs

t.Revolver, you had your memes but the time has passed and show is over very soon
>6(SIX) months of Yea Forumsfuges

You sure about that?

Attached: 20190830_233056.jpg (2195x290, 92K)

Next Yugioh is about "Shadow Monsters".

Cards have flip variants that you have to unlock. Screencap.

>he is still at that just changing name & lazy
Deckmasters just make way too much sense
Plus get the Shaddoll SD / Guru if you want flips

Tea
Bakura
Toon World
Anime Winged Dragon of Ra
Joey fainting to lose to Marik
The filler villains with the Valkyries and the Fairy Tale cards.
Joey vs Weevil
All

From the sound of it, that's just a flip version of Gemini monsters.

>We still dont get support PEAK UNGA Maju

>Gemini R
>SD SD
so braindead he just comboed two upcoming item

RIP Vrains
twitter.com/OnoKamishiro/status/1167635916849999872

Eiza is the peak pal

beyond that
i mean a field spell that can used monster from ED as tribute

Attached: marn.png (419x610, 321K)

So you want to combo a Lair of Darkness when you already are using both Eater & Orochi to banish the extra

fuck I had forgotten about this shit
how do you get this bad

>To this day the cards and the games are still being censored
Imagine how far society would be If Duelist of the roses came uncensored

Attached: yu.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

I'm feeling really newfaggy right now. Is that entire leg necrotic?

Attached: 1448827250426.jpg (327x316, 28K)

Attached: dmg.jpg (450x344, 42K)

I love Western puritan values.

Post some top tier art of your favorite archetype/card

Attached: d28ed8c-56d94a0d-ba62-487c-a981-f5ce3972ebf0.png (910x535, 674K)

GOOD FUCKING LORD, DAT ASS ON MAIDEN OF THE AQUA

I still can't get over how good the Roses soundtrack is.

>tfw I like dark magician girl
Am I a pleb?

Its a Fighting Game player named Marn's leg.
Heres another photo. Just google 'marns leg' and read up a bit.

Attached: BuynV4FCUAAXrzH.jpg (600x450, 25K)

Nah, just basic. Whatever does it for you, man.

This is what goes through my head every time I use his pop effect to break a board. Even better if they try a monster effect to stop you.

here is Marn explaining it.
reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/2bjxf0/a_top_5_hospital_in_the_country_doesnt_even_know/cj6brvp/

Attached: 1468038753901.jpg (1280x1024, 209K)

Anyone else just collect the cards and barely play the game?

Attached: 64401109_1139572109500343_5763166009915879504_n.jpg (720x900, 68K)

Well, I also like Aki because of her tits.
Is that also bad?

Nothing wrong with liking a nice pair.

What the fuck was worth censoring here?

I want to scratch it.

Can I be good yet?

Attached: BloomDivatheMelodiousChoir-SP17-EN-C-1E.png (467x688, 777K)

lol

Attached: 1429572032776.jpg (842x6351, 1.75M)

Are Harpies any good nowadays? Haven't played since Lavalval Chain and Exciton Knight got banned.

Attached: HarpieConductor-LVP2-JP-ScR.png (493x729, 957K)

>Bardiche
>BANNED
>Launch
>BANNED
Being a PK fan is suffering.

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.1981192.jpg (651x1000, 877K)

No, she's a precious girl.

Attached: 1488515166051.jpg (1060x1500, 324K)

GOAT cards coming through

Attached: itsu.jpg (1000x362, 114K)

I want to play the game, but I gotta go to a locals or whatever, I'm not even a competitive player. I mostly just collect them.

you dont?

I have an Aitsu, love it

I'm too out of the loop to know where it stands but I can say it's fun. It'd be nice if Sisters were retrained, the Hysteric cards were searchable and Divine Wind of Mist Valley was delimited, but even so it's swarmy enough to be a decent Link/rank 4&7 Xyz deck.

>GOAT
>not this art for
sidotama's been doin all sorts of classics

Attached: ECEIQ0eUYAAyUbY.jpg (1775x599, 109K)

yea bascially makes them look like some retards even more now??

>Gets described to them their needs already answered thru couple of cards but doesnt accept
Classic, are you a fan of HEROs by chance?

and then the Kaiba wipes the floor with his faggot ass. really shows the skill gap between Joey and the Kaiba

Koitsu is mah nigga in Paradius

Spell Counters/Endymion
and Mythical Beast

Attached: a_magical_tavern_of_endymion_by_greenmangos-d74ipr6.jpe.jpg (1162x688, 110K)

What did he mean by this

Attached: 1471735407114.jpg (540x960, 66K)

>mfw I run Mystic Mine and go 3-0 at my locals consistently

holy shit git gud lmao

Attached: 1378319317367.png (125x112, 6K)

I fucking love lightsworn but they're so shit right now.
They were only good with the fairytail but it was a gimmick meme deck that got absolutely killed because fairytail was good too good on other decks.
I stopped attending my locals because my lightsworn deck got fucking murdered with that ban and nothing in modern yu-gi-oh seems fun or good.
I just loved milling my entire deck and summoning 3 judgements for a gimmicky OTK.
I've tried mixing them with other shit like zombies but it's too slow and you pretty much lose second turn if they negate your normal summon.

Attached: 1524455963650.jpg (957x621, 55K)

That his pic is more recent than yours

Shit, I top decked miracle fusion so many times. It really is like a fucking miracle.

One day I should go to locals, go second, let my opponent set their board up, then for my turn summon Neo the Magic Swordsman and play Mystic Mine before passing the turn.

>go second
>not dropping the rock
>old neo instead of trance

>me
>cousin comes over for weekend
>comes with a box full of yugioh cards
>90% of them are bootlegs
>little me didnt care i was still amazed by them
>sees aitsu
>what the fuck is this how am i stupposed to use it
>shrug it off and continues to look at them
>bedtime
>going through box of cards
>for some reason i get horny as fuck
>see my cousins feet
>little stupid me decides to rub my face and my own feet on them
>too young to know that i can use my dick
>mom walks in
>user what the fuck are you doing
>ohfuck.png
>drags me to my room
>tells me that I commited a sin and that god is angry at me
>sleep with the fact that I did such degenerate shit
>think of this whenever I see aitsu forever
I was fucking stupid

I'm not here to win, I'm here to become the YGO boomer that just can't let it go.

so you play mine? your beatdown was never real and if you truly want that shit should just go to printed speed duels with their tier 0 Blue Eyes

Can you guess what type he is without google?

Attached: 119050.png (782x768, 1.01M)

OwO

I mean the natural assumption is Beast-Warrior but I imagine he's really something retarded like Fairy

Just beast

Attached: FolgoJusticeFurHire-SOFU-EN-SR-1E.png (300x439, 277K)

OwO
w
O

youtube.com/watch?v=stfs6USEZGU

>3 Defense

lol what if he gets attacked

Makes sense

Attached: 50893987.jpg (421x614, 67K)

Types are weird

Attached: AurkusLightswornDruid-SDLI-EN-C-1E.png (309x450, 376K)

>Defense
>implying links can even go into
don't tell me you are a statsum tard too

>Making a casual Beast deck
>Summon Leo
>Use Cattle Call to bring out Master of Oz
>Use Beast Rising
>Remove Oz
>Leo now has 7300 ATK
Gotta get the cards but using Cattle Call plus Beast Rising is gonna be fun.

It DOES say he's a Druid so maybe he's got some hidden shifter powers?

Now pic related, THAT'S a real paragon of beastial wrath.

Attached: i'm the king nigga fuck you.png (400x580, 618K)

Mystical Space Typhoon negates. Debate me.

It really does though.

Attached: RagewithEyesofBlue-LED3-EN-SR-1E.png (478x697, 825K)

Nice, now look at this zombie

Attached: Ghostrick.Warwolf.full.2069655.jpg (630x630, 790K)

god, what was they thinking?
for DL?

>let's change our mostly consistent theming because this one fag wants us to

not even, though I suppose with dsod coming up maybe. they do have TT as a counter but it will start this shit meme back up again

I want to fuck Bronk.

Attached: ygo.png (500x281, 211K)

I am not saying they need to change just that this Warwolf being a zombie type while most Warwolves are beast-warriors
Also this Ghost is psychic while the other Ghost Lolis are Zombie so...

Attached: 711kIWfTdHL._SY606_.jpg (416x606, 66K)

it was the very first one and people could use etele for it so they dropped that in favor of not having such a chance

again
>lets ignore our arche & its support just for one single card out of the rest

Should I jump back in and start going to my local game store to play?

Post cards that don't suck as bad as Red Eyes

Attached: Frostosaurus-BP02-EN-R-1E.png (376x550, 518K)

Are cards from the first generation/GX still even viable in modern YGO?

No.

Pack fodder fusions can be used for Instant Fusion, I guess.

Some, but that's only because either A) it's a busted catch-all hard removal spell/trap that is more than likely banned in competitive or B) it's a card whose archetype got tons of new shit to try and keep relevant, like Dark Magician or Blue Eyes

Again I am just saying it is funny how some cards have weird types not asking for them to change
Also why the hell did odd-eyes get so many forms?

Attached: performapal_odd_eyes_metal_claw_by_kai1411_dbfb9o4-fullview.jpg (600x875, 139K)

That card scared the shit outta me back in 2001 when I would emulate the japanese GBA games.

If you want old yu gi oh chances are some of your locals play goat format or whatever it's called.
Better than speed duels for sure

I like to use mah nigga when I'm losing.

Attached: 139717.jpg (309x450, 143K)

>why the hell did the ace get so many forms?
you havin a rough day there champ or what?

No next yugioh is about special summoning monsters from the extra deck.

I will bet my entire bank account on this.

It will be red "deck master" cards that work like commanders from MTG

Remember when mobage didn't influence konami and every card wasn't a fucking anime girl or sum shit like Vanguard?

Attached: IPMasquerena-CHIM-JP-SR.png (491x727, 957K)

I'll be taking that money pal.Masters just start on their own

You're still mad about that not being a UA aren't you

Attached: 1427134045886.png (903x958, 301K)

>Magi magi never because Konami is a bunch of dicks.

Attached: 1539702945189.jpg (1000x563, 73K)

There is having a lot of forms because you are the ace and there is the absolute amount of forms he has
Also I just researched and there actually is a reason about him being connected with three other dragons or somethin, I didn't watch the anime so I know jack shit about his lore

>no sleeves
>silent magician exodia

Are these people playing with DK rules or something

what in the fuck

Attached: 1566180250362.jpg (319x320, 16K)

no im mad serpent night dragon doesn't have a retrain

>best girl
Serena and Aki
>best boy
Seto, Yugi and Yuya (up to XYZ)
>worst character
Zarc
>best duel
Reiji vs Roger, where he trapped him in a loop
>best doujin
Never read any

Attached: __serena_yuu_gi_ou_arc_v_and_etc_drawn_by_noh_gil_bo__f14bbacbd7c1900bfaa1e8219f5014ad.jpg (750x1334, 115K)

>wanna replay duelists of the roses
>2019 and PS2 emulation is still shit

it hurts. can't put up with all the visual bugs it has.

Attached: sadpenguin.jpg (212x249, 5K)

Yes. Thunder Dragons are meta.

It'd be a metaphys that you likely ree over the idea of. Take pic

Attached: NightmareSonicBlast-SS03-EN-C-1E.png (476x696, 887K)

*kills you in one hit*

Attached: 516nFoFNskL.jpg (345x500, 60K)

I'm surprised tranny jannies didn't delete a yu-gi-oh! Thread for once.

Yeah, but the archive is still fucked as far as I know, so it's pretty much deleted.

You need to use this or post Legacy of The duelist near the begging

Good lord that card text.

>toon dmg & relinq

the next summoning gimmick will destroy the game itself

Attached: boku no tan.jpg (960x842, 76K)

monster when

Attached: DarkHorizon-MVP1-EN-GUR-1E.png (474x695, 649K)

Dimension summoning

*kills your boss monster*

Attached: rekt.png (300x437, 295K)

>they make it based on how much you lift

I ACTVATE THIS SPELL, NOW THE THREAD WILL DIE IN 20 TURNS

Attached: FinalCountdown-CP01-EN-C-UE.png (359x520, 481K)

I don't have a boss monster but I will tribute your card on your turn

Attached: EhthertheHeavenlyMonarch-SR01-EN-UR-1E.png (300x460, 308K)

Spellcasters say hello.

Attached: QuintetMagician-DUPO-EN-UR-1E.png (695x1000, 1.86M)

I don't like this card because it's only good when you're taking it up the ass. A card that's ONLY good when you're losing just feels off to me, even if it does net you a search.

r8 my summoning gimmicks for next gen

Chance summoning: Declare a monster, then roll a size sided dice. If your roll is equal to its level, summon it, otherwise the monster is destroyed or you lose lp x500 per level difference. This can be done ad nauseum per turn.

Gamble summon: Pay lifepoints x500 per monster level to summon monsters. At any time in your turn you can retract those monsters from the field and regain those lifepoints, but if the monsters are destroyed then your opponent gains those lifepoints.

Contract summoning: You and your opponent mutually agree to what monsters you can each summon this turn.

Facedown summon: Darkness approaches but s a summon where these monsters are summoned in face down attack position.

Friendship summoning: Offer your a opponent a handshake. If they accept it, you can summon any monster from your hand.

Time summoning: You can only summon every three turns, but on the third turn your normal summons are unlimited.

Draw summoning: Take a card face down from the top of your deck and place it on the field in a monster card zone, then flip it face up. If it is a valid summon, then you may repeat this process. If not, destroy the card and end your turn.

Crystal beast can swarm and use for link now, they pretty good

This card really should sweep banish, then it might really be something. Still, at least it tells Kaijus and Super Poly to fuck off so that's neat.

I'm a dumb faggot who likes meklords, did these shitty bastards ever get legacy support

Attached: Meklord.Emperor.Wisel.full.1956711.jpg (1000x747, 454K)

Meklords aren't old enough to be legacy, newfag underage.

Not old enough yet, but I love them as well.

All shit except for maybe the part of gamble that's just Ultimate Offering.

Isn't 5ds like 11 years old
how old do you have to be to qualify for legacy support welfare

Attached: 613MK7Op1+L._SY450_.jpg (311x450, 56K)

>Ult offering
>monster levels

None of these would top pendulum summoning for stupidity, so you haven't gone far enough.

Ah, missed that part. That still doesn't make a lot of practical sense given the whole tribute mechanic, and the rest of it's still a clusterfuck. It might do some serious good for a Synchro deck but I dunno what other type of deck would care.

The next gimmick is just gonna be trap monsters based on activating on opponent or player's turnfuckyoukonamistopmakinggimmicks

Deck master gimmick would be good.

So basically hand traps?

Attached: 1535243168478.png (688x1010, 100K)

When will they let us Tribute summon multiple times in a turn? Since we can already synchro/xyz/link summon unlimited times per turn

heres my deck master lol

Attached: 1055859.jpg (308x450, 36K)

Yes, let's just make special summoning even stronger. Tributes are an archaic mechanic as originally conceived, with their only real use being a janky ass removal loophole. To that end, unlimited tributes could actually be so retardedly powerful that it could lead to the next "once per turn" clause. I'm not for that personally.

extra deck being a anytime toolbox is already OP as shit.

Plus you still need tribute fodder if you want to flood your field with tribute summoned monsters, or else you'll just tribute the same monster you just summoned.

What makes it stupid is the now unlimited potential to tribute your opponent's monsters, not your own. It's YGO, someone will find the tech to do it given that theoretical.