Am I meant to lose all motivation to explore an hour into this?

Am I meant to lose all motivation to explore an hour into this?

The loot is kind of inconsequential, health is easy to sort out and the weapons just break

Attached: images (52).jpg (320x500, 40K)

No that's supposed to happen after 100 hours, you are broken and dead inside

Yes, but you're supposed to pretend to like it anyway

why do you need motivation?

I dont really but its not really open world if theres no reason to deviate from a linear mission

Do a playthrough without teleporting. Makes the game much more fun.

Yeah if your idea of fun is endless backtracking

Isn't there some way to mod the game or atleast mess with values to fix the weapon breaking problem or is the only thing people are able to do texture swapping shit?

The goal is to defeat Ganon. After you do that, you don't have to play anymore.

>weapon breaking problem
There are plenty of weapons to be found, this isn't a problem

Yes. Now find all 900 korok poops for no reason.

no, you aren't.
don't buy a game without knowing what it's about and what it features.

The game is trash that only fanboys love and hype as not only the best switch game but the best zelda game. It's a tranny game for sure.

Attached: 1566235771097m.jpg (791x1024, 207K)

It took me 15 hours to get that feeling and it's just not worth pushing through. You'll maybe find one or two cool things among loads of disappointments.

t. snoyfag

Attached: oe2pxwkodzl11.jpg (1079x1062, 231K)

> pic
I FUCKING KNEW IT

your sense of adventure is dead

If you don't want any inventory, health, or stamina upgrades

using a correlated history sexual trauma as a reason to be anti-gay is kind of fucked up

Yet another person who does not have the type of feeling required to actually enjoy and understand this game. BotW is not made for people who need checklists or quest markers or "rewards" to explore. Its made for people who like exploring the world for exploring's sake, who, when they see a mountain or far off vista, feel that desire to see whats over that, that restless wandering spirit to explore. If you do not have this quality, if you do not have that soul of exploration and discovery within you, then I can understand why BotW's break away from conventional reward systems may be something people can't be into it. But it's a game made for people with a certain urge, a certain feeling, when there's a part of you who sees something in the distance, or sees a landscape laid out before you, to explore it. That feeling of wanderlust.

Why are you trying to make it sound like youre in the minority here? like some niche gamer youre literally in the biggest majority there's been on a stance of a game this decade

Just go an defeat Ganon with a bunch of sticks

Sounds retarded. The grass is the same on both sides of the hill and honestly who gives a shit about grass in the first place. Exploration is for boomers.

The desire to explore comes from a desire to see the unknown. There are very few unknowns if any after a few hours of BotW.