I fucking hate Shitoria Two

this LOSER gaMe FUCKING SUCKS it has 6 hours games that usually end in the same powers coming out on top, and besides that you can only play as the 10 or so strongest countries in the game or you won't be able to access the primary portion of the game (influencing other countries as a major power) the Economy system is also fairly autistic and all the of the population always ends up voting almost very game. Once you understand the game, it just gets boring. Half of the game can also consist of you being too scared to switch political ideologies simply because you have to manually build factories, railroads and other shit that is just micro hell (keep in mind wars are short and few in number so this is all you’ll be doing) also any non-war action a.k.a rebellions happen almost every 30 minutes of you playing the game, and they’re literally 1.Incredibly weak, and just consisting of you watching your stacks move from province to province killing them or 2.Take ages to take your country because you lost your entire army in some bullshit battle because you didn’t spam artillery. Also, the latter doesn’t happen often because the game isn't hard, if you put all of your tech in to prestige and put your national focuses on soldiers, you'll win every war and win in the shitty point system the game uses to rank your country it's seriously broken. Mods don’t help because they fuck up colonization and are few in number, nothing can save this game. Hurr durr the point of a secondary power is to rise up and become powerful, if you call rising up “Spamming prestige technology” then sure, because you won’t be rising up anything except my dick when I fuck your mom due to the way wars work and the fact you’ll always be sphered by the broken and cancerous sphere system and won’t be allowed to attack your direct neighbors literally destroys the game for the Americas, Asia, Central and Eastern Europe are completely broken because of this.

Attached: shitoria dos.jpg (460x215, 29K)

Tl;dr game is boring, broken, easily exploitable and boring unless you play as one of the 10 main characters

sounds like you should git gud

Did you ever consider the game isn't about trying to "win" and it's just about playing around and having fun doing dumb shit like launching an invasion of Japan as Hungary?

>THE GAME DOESN'T HAVE TO BE GOOD BRO
>IT'S ALL FOR FUN STUPID SHIT BRO
>RELAX BRO

Attached: GigaSoy.png (1066x957, 52K)

the economy is the only reason to play that game and you were scared to touch it

lol

>Game economy is predictable
>N-NO IT'S SO COMPLEX BRO
>J-JUST G-GET GOOD
>OPINION DISCARDED Y-YOUR NOT GOOD B-BRO YOU DIDN'T EVEN T-TRY THE CRINGE E-ECONOMY M-MINIGAME
>DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT MY FAVORITE GAME EVER AGAIN B-B-B-bBB-B-BR-BRO

Attached: soydolf.png (680x515, 209K)

based retard

Cringe.

>page 7
Victoriafags btfo'd

liquor and cement

Attached: 8.jpg (1023x677, 66K)

lol smoothbrain

>based retard

>Cringe.

>Smoothbrain

Attached: yo ass.png (1080x1440, 45K)

>this LOSER gaMe FUCKING SUCKS it has 6 hours games that usually end in the same powers coming out on top, and besides that you can only play as the 10 or so strongest countries in the game or you won't be able to access the primary portion of the game (influencing other countries as a major power) the Economy system is also fairly autistic and all the of the population always ends up voting almost very game. Once you understand the game, it just gets boring. Half of the game can also consist of you being too scared to switch political ideologies simply because you have to manually build factories, railroads and other shit that is just micro hell (keep in mind wars are short and few in number so this is all you’ll be doing) also any non-war action a.k.a rebellions happen almost every 30 minutes of you playing the game, and they’re literally 1.Incredibly weak, and just consisting of you watching your stacks move from province to province killing them or 2.Take ages to take your country because you lost your entire army in some bullshit battle because you didn’t spam artillery. Also, the latter doesn’t happen often because the game isn't hard, if you put all of your tech in to prestige and put your national focuses on soldiers, you'll win every war and win in the shitty point system the game uses to rank your country it's seriously broken. Mods don’t help because they fuck up colonization and are few in number, nothing can save this game. Hurr durr the point of a secondary power is to rise up and become powerful, if you call rising up “Spamming prestige technology” then sure, because you won’t be rising up anything except my dick when I fuck your mom due to the way wars work and the fact you’ll always be sphered by the broken and cancerous sphere system and won’t be allowed to attack your direct neighbors literally destroys the game for the Americas, Asia, Central and Eastern Europe are completely broken because of this.

Attached: v2g_infopic_but_made_by_someone_else_1.5.jpg (3000x3000, 1.64M)

some of those mods are so bad and badly made that they break certain features of the game

>Tl;dr game is boring, broken, easily exploitable and boring unless you play as one of the 10 main characters

Attached: epic_op2.jpg (2300x1725, 1.94M)

Attached: 1497954882683.jpg (1280x1440, 958K)

this so much this

fucked up my namefag

1 hour later still no arguments

Attached: high IQ.png (680x788, 117K)

>play meme game
>get memed on

>64
>1 hour later still no arguments

Attached: 1440334787229.jpg (1600x900, 574K)

bro have sex

Oh yeah it's got some serious issues for sure but I still have fun every time I go back to it for a dozen hours or so

No one's interested in you and your whinging.
Also dilate

> (You)
>bro have sex
> (You)
>No one's interested in you and your whinging.
>Also dilate

Attached: The_Murder_of_Alex_circa_October_2017_2.png (2048x1161, 3.49M)

BRO

> (You)
>BRO
brother

Attached: 1525456738007.png (982x805, 435K)

Was there a Victoria 2 general?
I don't see it bro

Attached: UNIMAGINABLY ALPHA MALE.png (680x760, 191K)

try /trash/gsg/

Attached: Frankfurt_am_Main.jpg (1600x900, 333K)

Victoria III when?

aright bro

>300 hrs
>being this shit

lad

i don't know what to tell you

>cement

I see you like to RP

>british aka eternal anglo likes victoria 2
opinion discarded

OP is based, this game does suck

What's wrong Pajeet?