What are some FUCKIN big STONER GAMES?

what are some FUCKIN big STONER GAMES?
IM FUUUUUUUUUCKED UPPP

Attached: 1550749145432.jpg (523x396, 32K)

dude

>Get super high
>Everything is exactly the same except I'm hungrier

I don't get it

DUDE

BRO

Attached: 1554497320282.png (230x230, 74K)

DUDE

Wattson

Attached: ECbhaNiU8AEhvqH.jpg (1172x1200, 171K)

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

WEED

BROFORCE

Attached: broforcebest2.gif (388x181, 1017K)

What's up with smoking some weed and all that DUDE BRO WEED meme?

DUUUUDE

WEED

IM FUCKED UP ON GORIRRA GRUE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Victory_dance.gif (620x370, 3.68M)

Just some anons salty they didn't have any friends in high school

DUDE

you need to smoke indicas

whats the point of weed?
alcohol at least makes you a daring hyperchad for a few hours and provides ebtertainment for those around you
weed makes you dull and awkward

bongs, pipes, pens, or blunts?

LMAO

Attached: 1524847524052.jpg (403x403, 21K)

WEED

DUDE

dumb meme

LMAO

DUDE

WEED

This. A good Indica strain can't be beat. They give a very heavy almost sleepy feeling. I have palsy so they seriously help me.

Bongs are objectively the best way to inhale the most.

One-hitter
I'm poor

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Attached: 1559672397921.jpg (670x573, 69K)

It’s actually one of my favourite memes because it pisses off and automatically shuts down obnoxious degenerate stoners.

dudeweedlmao

>weed makes you dull and awkward
I feel like it works sort of like inner amplifier. If you're happy weed will make you more happy and if you're depressed it will probably make you more depressed. Alcohol just makes you braindead zombie.

Im SMOOOOOOKINNNNNGGGG HRRRRFNNNGGGG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WEED

RIP UP ANOTHER BONG BRO. YEAH 4/20

It's all down to preference really. Bongs give you the biggest hits but you need to be careful with them. Vape cartages are usually really good if you buy from the clubs. But they are also pretty pricey as a result. As much as $80 a gram

Non smoker real gamers should rise up

SNEED

FUCK

LMAO

>We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Attached: fear and loathing in Las Vegas.jpg (735x1146, 270K)

Subnautica lugis mansion

DUDE SNEED LMAO

"""my bad"""

ballisticNG
just exploring in WoW
EDF
RE4

Russian roulette

DUDE

>All these dude weed memes
Im bipolar 2 and my choices are either 6 medications that are going to fuck my liver and kidney’s completely in the next ten years or smoke some weed. All the shit those meds do is nothing compared to a small bowl a day, but no, fuckheads who have no need to smoke are burning up everything and making the prices of my medication skyrocket. Fuck this shitty existence, i just want to feel alright and not be surrounded by asshats

DUDE WEED LMAO

but dude it cures cancer* and it's healthy for you**, I only smoke it for the medicinal benefits***

*does not cure cancer
**Is healthy if you don't smoke it, which is what majority of people do
***I wish to smoke legally so I'll shield behind the medical benefits and pretend to be benevolent about it

*proven to slow cancer when taken in liquid/edible form and only with CBD the chemical that doesn't get you high
people thinking it cures cancer are fucking retarded

>Smoke hash
>Get very tired and lazy
>Smoke weed
>Feel amazing and good the next day
Fuck hash

Persona 5
Bloodborne
Nier Automata
Lovely Planet
Patapon
Katamari Damacy
Rez
WipeOut
Darkest Dungeon
mindless bullshit like The Division / Destiny / Borderlands
Hitman 2

Your an asshole. I went through all of highschool and halfway through college before i was recommended it as an alternative to the medication i had been taking since i was 14. I actually said no at first because i didnt believe it would help, and my grandfather took chemo instead of cbd. He was a buff firefighter who was straight edge as fuck and once the cannabis was working for me i asked him multiple times to at least try the cbd but he argued i was fucking my life up. I watched him shrivel up from the chemo and fucking die for nothing and now i have to live knowing that assholes like you are half the reason he didnt buy himself another 10 years, and that my own life expectancy dropped by 6 years from the years i was on medication. Fuck you. Im not defending the fuckheads who hide behind its benefits, fuck them too because as i said their actions are making it more difficult to get the medicine i fucking need.

>Im not defending the fuckheads who hide behind its benefits

Pro Gamer Protip: That's the entire point of the post you're quoting

DUDE WEED LMAO Poster here i dont agree with that user i just think DUDE WEED LMAO is funny

DUDE WEED LMAO

Books

The reason why i didnt respond to you is because i understood that. Im addressing the unironic assholes who take the idea that cannabis is bad through and through seriously.
And i disagreed with everything including the irony that other people hide behind my genuine need as an excuse for them to smoke to get high. So what the fuck is your point

for some reason I find the sims incredibly captivating while stoned

>play Monster Hunter while high
>can feel the heavy movements of the monsters as if they were right there in front of me

Attached: 1561559463406.jpg (775x655, 158K)

>Tfw smoking a bowl right now
>Trying to get rid of spinal neuropathy pain
Dude lmao all you want, but this shits literally the only thing that fixes my pain anymore short of pic related

Not quite ready for that option yet though

Attached: noose.jpg (667x1000, 165K)

Dude man, you should take a fat rip and relax, turn on some bob marley and chillllllll.

You're harshing my vibe man, I am sooooooo high

>DUUUDE HUHUH bruuUUHHHHI 'm so fuckING STONED BROOOOO
>BROOO I'm gonna post on Yea Forums about how much WEED i just did because i'm STONED bROOOO
neck yourself, preferably sober so you suffer as much as possible

Attached: 1558654012894.png (550x550, 241K)

Attached: 7B0CA489-B87F-4B8D-8BEA-C03AA61E53B2.png (553x585, 147K)

the fact weed triggers autists so much makes it even better than it already is

YoooOOooo pots da shieet homey

Attached: OP.png (580x690, 541K)

>t-triggered!! autism!!!!
sasuga

Attached: 1565763109032.jpg (265x265, 9K)

not sure why people still associate all people that consume marijuana recreationally with a small percentage of insufferable teenagers who are obsessed with stoner "culture". I guess that's the result of an extremely sheltered life and a low resolution worldview