New CS fucking when???

New CS fucking when???

Attached: csgo-update-pistol-economy-matchmaking-loss-bonus-cz-tec9.png.jpg (1600x900, 152K)

never ever, csgo is printing millions

how would they do it? think of all the skins and shit people have accumulated over the years. you really think they are gonna start all over just to give the game a facelift?

never. they'll make incremental improvements to the graphics eventually and add some new maps.

I hope in the next cs:go they code the bots to stop buying negevs and autos

Literally the issue with ALL popular games today, unless they were built with that "year/bi-yearly" release cadence from the get go like CoD/BF or yearly sports games. Games like DOTA2/LOL, OW, CS:GO, TF2 etc. cannot have a full sequel anymore.

Valve took fucking like 3 years to come up with the new UI that looked like an average dev team could put together in a week, if they tried to make a new CS from nothing it would take till the heat death of the universe.

Attached: 316.gif (294x233, 695K)

Too buys making battle royale for zoomers

Dota 3 when

Never because its the second cs game and valve doesnt make thirds in any series

>its the second cs game
Kys, zoomer

Attached: 220px-CZbox.jpg (220x315, 30K)

CZ wasn't a sequel, it was an addon

Fortnite>>>>>>>cs
Unironically

It literally has its own campaign and doesn't require CS to play.

i still like 1.6 the most. dunno if it's just nostalgia. i know i don't like csgo having a cash shop though.

most addons used to work this way. many still do.

Why did it fail?

Attached: 1539909223714.png (900x500, 1.11M)

?

Wasn't it basically just trying to recreate 1.6 in Source? People who kept playing 1.6 after CSS most likely didn't care about the graphics and would've just kept playing 1.6.

same retards that buy skins & crates will undoubtedly buy new skins in a new game

Attached: 1549622541581.jpg (891x1262, 421K)

What's that?

google it

What was even the upgrade in GO? Less physics and less custom maps.

Pretty much this and a graphical upgrade

don’t ever reply to my post again