*gets censored 20 years later*

*gets censored 20 years later*

Attached: Siren.jpg (474x548, 56K)

What?

Attached: FinalFantasyVIII-Remaster-Siren-Censorship.jpg (800x540, 357K)

How am I supposed to appreciate her giant bush now?

This is why any and all remakes should be vehemently opposed. Now everything has to go through the lense of what's acceptable in CURRENT YEAR. So all the classics will be butchered to appease people that never have, and never will buy or play them. Fuck remakes, fuck publishers, fuck trannies, fuck jannies, and most important of all, fuck niggers.

I played a remake last year that was really well done and better than the original.

name?

underwater ray romano

absolutely based

I hate modern square so goddamn much.

They probably just did that for ESRB guideline reasons. ESRB might've changed since 1999 and didn't want them to reevaluate the rating.

REmake 2

NOOOO WHY I CANT make my Black friend my slave!!!! I could do it long ago fuck New times!!

>last year

I'm now curious as to what they did with Shiva.

So did all the women in this game just not wear any pants and had massive bushes to cover up? I actually support this.

just ignore them goy! be an epic apathetic neutral guy! other side of the coin n stuff!

I mean....

Attached: 1346614-shiva3.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Attached: 1456371977742.png (466x179, 3K)

Full nudity only gets you a "M" rating.

Well it's not like they were doing it exclusively to the girls.

Attached: FF8_Ifrit.png (495x890, 222K)

I wanked so much to shiva and siren as a kid, thank christ you could pause the summons. I remember trying to pause it at the best moment for the ideal view
what does shiva look like in remake?

This timeline sucks, desu.

Attached: O5z5XbQ.png (640x320, 414K)

They still have still covering it if only tiny hairs and stuff. hell even titan has a banana hammock in ff7

Attached: tumblr_ooy3pjysZr1ui4lyeo3_250.gif (250x137, 1.7M)

Is the Jap version censored as well?

I know you love recording him pounding your wife, but your black friend is not a piece of art.

Confirmed censored on all versions in all regions and platforms.

Based

Fuck current year

Anti-SJWs harassed someone I loved until she committed suicide and then laughed about it, but I’m sorry this one minor video game character had her clothing changed in a re-release. That sounds really hard.

Women are unethical now.

Well, nobody in the video game board has a reason to give a shit about your friend, they are naturally more interested in the changes made to a video game.

That’s a very interesting story. Bend over and I’ll tell you.

Here here! Run for president sir. You’ve got my vote

I've fapped to FFVIII Ifrit
There, I said it

Based as fuck! Unironically. If you're going to remake or even remaster a game (let's be honest, this FF8 shit show is a poor remaster, no matter what they call it) then you need to keep the artistic and creative integrity of the original product. No one would have thrown a >current year fit at the original Siren if they hadn't bothered to censor her. Reacting to a small number of vocal idiots, especially ones that exist solely on the internet, undermines the integrity of art and only insures that this will get worse, perpetuating an almost Christian right wing level of sexual censorship that would be funny if it weren't so fucking depressing and backwards.

reminder that killing yourself is always an option

Attached: 1565748810363.png (746x610, 656K)

Maybe she should have considered not being an SJW.

>she
I bet he was a tranny and actually killed himself because he was unhappy with who he was and his choices in life, and simply didn't want to admit it. Your delusions probably made his situation worse.

you should take a page out his book

Attached: 1565192895535.jpg (430x419, 23K)

maybe PC-fats can fix the damage

why we still here?

Censorship guidelines was different back then. Hell Japan's CERO didn't even exist in until 2002 and the demo for this game was a M rated game

Attached: FF8 Mature.jpg (1273x710, 116K)

Your friend sucked and you suck. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Nothing weird about it user, Ifrit is for being lewded.