Perfect games don't exis-

>Perfect games don't exis-

Attached: persona-5-2.jpg (1746x2147, 1.12M)

>perfect women don't exi-

Attached: 1566798822512.jpg (688x800, 109K)

Perfect games do exist
pic related is one, p5 aswell

Attached: file.png (886x1254, 2M)

>"Perfect" game gets an update

Can't have been perfect then

Attached: sad monkey.jpg (358x334, 16K)

Persona 5 is good but its not perfect. It's gameplay and story are both flawed but its still very good. Managing to draw you in and feel graceful despite its flaws. Furi is a perfect game. Or Bloodlines is a perfect/near-perfect RPG to compare P5 to something more similar.

Tae's good but she's not perfect. Kawakami is a perfect woman.And Sae

Attached: little makeout.jpg (1280x1843, 429K)

I ended up dropping this game during Shido's palace. Not sure how much more I had to go.

no, kawakami is imperfect, that's her charm

Attached: images (19).jpg (480x480, 33K)

>personashitters

1 and a half more "palaces" after Shido which are imo the worst of the game after the space station.
Also a fuck-ton of cutscenes. They should've ended it after Shido/mementos depth but its a JRPG so you gotta end it by killing god.

It's her "imperfect" plainness that makes her the perfect woman though.

Attached: coffee.jpg (526x800, 79K)

I've never encountered such a normie game than Persona 5, holy shit, every single fucking cunt that use their boy friends PS5 for Netflic only plays this stupid faggot game "Oh im so nerdy ehehe Anna is so cool!!"

Trash game mechanics, story is shit, tutorials last for 50 hours and combat, puzzles everything is trite as fuck. Not to mention obnoxious player base and horrible "so hip" music that you'd expect every art major 1st year listen and jam at drinking starbucks and posting funny (((memes))) in twitter.

Fuck Persona 5, and fuck you OP

>They should've ended it after Shido/mementos depth but its a JRPG so you gotta end it by killing god.
Why is it always always always the retards who have literally never played a single other Atlus game in their entire miserable lives who pop out of the woodwork every time Persona 5 is mentioned?

Based Furi player

her imperfect plainness is what makes her so special and cute, but for her to be perfect she would have to be goth and have bangs

Attached: images (21).jpg (403x760, 51K)

I should note that I do feel it's easier for a game like Furi or any other small innovative indie game to be considered "perfect" because it is very short compared to a 70-hour grand game like P5. Of course that in itself is a quality to judge and shouldnt be an excuse.

Well I won't deny those are both very nice things. But, like games, it just comes down to personal taste. Which for me is comfy-looking ladies.

Attached: fishing.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

st.
That's not a real person, user.

this desu

>but its a JRPG so you gotta end it by killing god.
That's not a JRPG thing, it's a Megaten thing.

Joker is a bitch ass fucking homo in Smash.
Is he the same in his own game?

Based

You're free to have dumbass opinions about whatever you want, but you're just a fucking bitch nigger if you hate the soundtrack.

This.

Listen I'd love to agree with you but two major issues.

Story wise: The entire time Morgana throws a hissy fit at the first time Ryuji says someones better than the shit cat is a pain to go through since Morgana shits all over Ryuji for most of the game and for no actual reason??? I hated that entire part. And then later when Ryuji saves everyone from the cruise ship palace, and after everyone thinks hes dead he just comes back and everyone beats the shit out of him for... making it out alive???? Like he didn't even fake his death or anything he just appeared dead, but nope hes alive and now everyone kicks his ass and abandons him??? After he saves their fucking lives????

Other than that, pretty good game.

I'd love to address your complaints, but I have one major issue.

?????????????????????????????????

The soundtrack is severely overrated. The only notable songs are the battle themes. Almost everything else repetitive crap.

>The soundtrack is severely underrated.
ftfy

Based

Oh yeah the game would be instantly better if Morgana never existed.
Also that Ryuiji thing was because he laughed at the girls for being sad about his death. Ryuiji never gets any respect. What's even worse is how it has that Ryuiji death fake-out. Then Morgana's death fakeout. Then in Royal Akechi is also going to have a death-fakeout. I'm probably missing another death fakeout somewhere in the game. Christ its tiring.

I know its a stupid typing trope but I cant help it anymore please end my fucking suffering.

I GUESS Since he was laughing its fair, it's still a weird part.

Also i will honestly hate it if they make it so Akechi lives. His death was actually a fucking depressing part once it's revealed why he does what he do. And yeah Morgana is like, a more shitty Teddie. Less puns, way more asshole. Ryuji didn't deserve the constant shit flung at him by the shitcat

-t.

This isn’t a “perfect” game, and everyone has already beaten the flaws to death. But it is pretty good, with some memorable characters, good music, and fun UI that, for a menu-turn-based-RPG, manages to not be completely annoying.

>the worst persona is perfect
lmfao okay

stop making this thread

>the worst persona

Attached: 220px-Revelations_Persona_cover.jpg (220x219, 19K)

The UI is some DELICIOUS aesthetic. Like it is genuinely some of the best UI i've seen in a game since it fits the tone of the game so well.

You read me correctly.