How do I get there?

How do I get there?

Attached: 20190831014641_1.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

figure it out without looking up the internet

I didn't ask for your opinion.

Maybe buy the game? This is a piracy prevention trick, you can't proceed anymore.

Demo's free tho

Just make a few edits in CE, it isn't that hard if there's double jump and whatever else kinda shit in there.

chug chug chug

did this game release?

Yeah yeah everything's free we've all heard your stupid justifications, criminal.

They just put out a demo, on Steam at least. It's close to release but not out yet

What game is this?

generic metroidvania #5760884

Blasphemous
Hey now, it's Spanish Holy Week metroidvania #1

you need to git gud you fucking nigger faggot

look at it this way -- you can just tell him the name of the game so you can do obviously more important things in your life like you usually do

this game actually came out?

whats the name

Maybe when the game is released you will get some way to acess that place like double jump, glide, aereal dash or something?

Demo plays alright, they don't do much of anything new but it looks like a solid metroidvania with a cool setting. The attacks cancelling into parries feel amazing.

Use the korean backdash

demo on steam

That's what I thought after messing around a bit, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything obvious.

we can't tell you or you might pirate it with piracy. its a copyright prevention (((trick)))

You need to jump across.

I cant tell for sure since i didnt check the game but lots of demos did like this so....
>piracy prevention trick
New retard meme trying to get pushed?

>that background
HEY REMEMBER ANOR LONDO?

can you fall through platforms? it seems like you're supposed to be able to but it doesn't work.

try turning off vsynch

You can but only through thin platforms, so in this case the rocks below the upper pass prevent you from doing it.

yea i only tried on the wood platforms, but it only worked twice and i tried it for a good few minutes. i dunno why it wouldn't work everytime.