BREAKING

GUYS, FORBES HAS CONFIRMED IT! THERE IS A MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE ABOUT GENDER REMOVAL IN CYBERPUNK 2077!

Attached: Forbes.png (739x828, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2019/08/30/heres-why-cyberpunk-2077-gender-controversy-is-manufactured-outrage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_Madre_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=oHC1230OpOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: tzenor.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

Who the fuck cares honestly all they did was change a line of text from 'Gender' to 'Body' in a fucking video game how is this worth anybody's time getting outraged

There's no such article on forbes.com - I just checked. OP is trying to fool us with a photoshop.

>YASSQUEEN lady shoves you in icy tub
>DERE ARE BO BORDERS
>DE BLACKWALL!

BREAKING:

SHUT THE FUCK UP I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT THIS STUPID FUCKING GAME AND YOU STUPID RETARDS ON BOTH THE TRANNY SIDE AND THE INCEL SIDE THAT WONT STOP WHINING ABOUT THIS RETARDED AAA RPG LITE FUCK THE FUCK OFF I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOME FUCKING VIDEOGAMES

Attached: 1548715751068.png (808x853, 505K)

Oh no the trannies won
I hope they don't force me to lick their boipucci

yeah after seeing the blunder this was im not giving these trannies any of my money
what a complete letdown

forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2019/08/30/heres-why-cyberpunk-2077-gender-controversy-is-manufactured-outrage/
Pelase give some extra clicks

Shitposters knew it but they were farming yous.
Also, someone knows what is the cowboy movie in the background from the new video?

Every time it is

I tricked you into posting the link so I didn't have to look for it, only a servant of the Great Changer could have woven this web of deception you have stumbled upon in your weakness.

>Also, someone knows what is the cowboy movie in the background from the new video?
South Texas Madres

tranny tm, gotta be

>Forbes
>Where Sekiro manufactured easy mode controversy came from

Keep talking about games as products and profit/loss ratios and stay there you crazy ass nigga.

Attached: 1566953686385.jpg (1121x1004, 92K)

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

What happens when a game taht is not cyberpunk implements this, waht will be he excuse then?

That names just go to:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laguna_Madre_(United_States)
tried with movie too.

Nandayo?!

You really, really, REALLY wouldn't want that.

Attached: auugh.png (645x434, 172K)

Can you please fuck off and go suck some dick you gay BR. Real tired of you obsessing over dicks and cocks and shitting up the threads for months on end. Nobody straight posts about cocks for months on end.

>merely pretending

"This is what you should think"

The soros-owned media is literally like 1984, the dystopia

Who are you quoting? Looks like you should lurk more and learn board etiquette before posting further.

>schizo spamming threads for months
>/pol/ and /leftypol/ flinging shit at eachother because of a 20px image
this game has reached smash and classic wow levels of shitposting. should have been /thread

you fucking shill cucks defend that cocksuckery hahaha no fucking content for straight male character it's all fucking faggot and tranny shit you fucking shill cucks defending that shit fuck you bitch

>Journalists report the game won't have gender options
>Turns out it does, they're just labelled differently
>Journalists then write articles about how the game not having gender options is fake news, as if they played no part in this

>cdpr sucking journo cock and giving them exclusive footage
lmao

Fuck Forbes.
They used to do the exact same shit 6 years ago when Eric Cain or whoever reviewed videogames.
Talkign trash about how gamers were big crybabies for wanting higher than 30 FPS for fighting games, or bitching people out for complaining about the corrupt press.

Manufactured, my ass.
I hope those trannies drag them on every social media outlet.
Teach them a lesson for pulling this shit after all these years.

Yes, I'm angry.

Attached: 1359450267215.jpg (633x475, 35K)

>[every single video game developer ever from the massive AAAs to the smallest indie solo studios] sucking journo cock
WOW IT'S SO DIFFERENT FROM EVERYTHING ELSE
BETTER THROW A TANTRUM ON REDDIT

>you fucking shill cucks defend that cocksuckery hahaha no fucking content for straight male character it's all fucking faggot and tranny shit you fucking shill cucks defending that shit fuck you bitch

You type like a 'tard, LOL.

then why did they do it if its not a big deal?

Doesn't Demon Souls have a gender slider? Why are people upset?

Still better than perirectal abscess

>and giving them exclusive footage

Wow, you mean to tell me a video game publisher is giving promotional material to journalists? Are law-enforcement agencies doing anything about this?!

you unironically defending cdpr's journo cocksucking hahaha you fucking faggot shill holy shit hahaha

>step 1: manufacture outrage
>step 2: force devs to do something retarded
>step 3: point out how retarded the whole thing is
>step 4: blame gamers for it somehow
Getting clicks all the way baybay

I can handle it

hahah CDPR paid forbes to write this
CDPR is scared because their tranny pandering is backfiring hahahahaa

seething

you fucking shill cucks defend all their bullshit lmao you pathetic fucking cocksuckers hahaha

cope harder /pol/yp

lol this cuck on suicide watch

You type like how a Chinaman would if the party was ovethrown and their firewall taken down.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHC1230OpOg

Attached: arrrrrrgh.jpg (1130x2459, 1.71M)

step 2 is the problem. step 2 isn't real, all you have to do is not believe in it and you're immune. the problem is that devs never seem to be immune to it, even some devs who have fallen for it before.

that's rich comin from a corporate cocksucker lmao

Attached: 1566954433219.gif (288x136, 669K)

Self gratification

Attached: dv3ecg2inkj31.png (444x668, 500K)

Attached: 1556403489559.jpg (1214x584, 328K)

There is guy here making same hate threads every day,so im glad he is even getting payed

Fiction VS Reality

this doesn't even work with this meme. both of those options are wrong. you fucking failed

thats cool and all but cant i just reset the game till i get what i want?

Attached: 1446930807183.jpg (308x445, 46K)

why would someone get paid for spamming "haha cucks salty hype badgame hahaha" all day?

This is the worst thing I've read here in a while

Easy publicity. Who cares

I am the bone of my shitpost

You're a cybernetically enhanced human living in a dystopian capitalist society in 2077?

Same reason people praise something and try to convince others it's good and they should buy it. Marketing.

>there are more than two valid sets of pronouns to choose from

Attached: retard.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

nobody who actually gives half a fuck about this game cares about this nonsense

People can have prosthetic joints and bone replacements and bionic ears now. That doesn't turn them from being male or female into neither.

tldr

How is claiming the game will be bad marketing?

Looking into it after hearing all the bullshit. Some people even buy games out of spite to others. Happens more often then you think. Remember how many people bought kingdom come: deliverance to "trigger the libs" despite how horrible the game was?

Sounds like it's really important to you that you must be addressed with the proper pronouns.

I don't think you really understand the point and are just looking for someone to yell at.

You really think people are doing that? Paying people to go on Yea Forums and type "hahaha preorder cucks gonna be so salty loloo hahaha"?
You really think that happens?

You really think people don't?

Because it fits with the themes of the game that people can modify themselves to the point where biology is utterly meaningless

which make more sense for marketing shitting on a shit game or defending every fucking retarded dev decision lmao it's fucking obvious the fucking shill cucks they unironically defended the forced faggot shit now they're unironically defending the forced tranny shit hahaha

The null hypothesis here is that people aren't paying other people to make extremely tepid shitposts on Yea Forums. You need to have some extraordinary evidence to prove the case that they actually are.

if people are retarded enough to reviewbomb games on steam, they are retarded enough to buy something out of spite

I understand the point perfectly, you're a snowflake and you must be addressed with the proper pronouns in a videogame or you throw a tantrum. Now attempt to justify yourself to ease your cognitive dissonance.

>Humans are male or female is cognitive dissonance
This is your brain on hormone therapy.

saints row kinda did this but i think that had hard gender options along with masculinity and femininity

I had a neutral stance on this game before, but recently the more I read about it, the less I want it. And I think, this once again proves that the more americanized something is, the more cancerous it gets.

There are agencies out there that sell Instagram likes, would it really surprise you that there are agencies paid to astroturf online discussion?

Attached: a2_en.png (1202x295, 40K)

Snowflakes are often unlikely to buy something

this shit ain't polish any more it's fucking american californian hahaha

Poor cybertranny
Everyone is laughing at you.

You can write a python script for instagram likes in 5 minutes. Actually having a staff sit on Yea Forums 24 hours a day and post "haha cucks salty lol haha" all day is not exactly the same thing.

see
So according to your theory, someone paid for that post? How much do you think it cost?

Remember when Forbes actually had good gaming articles?

Attached: daily_picdump_3183_640_38wtmk.jpg (600x568, 44K)

real answer: tranny pandering
CDPR drones in denial

I am so sick of fucking tranny threads on Yea Forums. Every other thread is a thread either bitching about trannies or trannies bitching that Yea Forums isn't their safe space.

Fuck.

No one cares about your frankensnatches.

Attached: Wilson_punched.jpg (129x175, 7K)

No one's making you not a male or female. You can make a 6'5 245 muscleman or a 5'2 bimbo. The only thing that changed is that you don't click a box with a pronoun in it. If you need the box checked to make sure one of those characters would be a man then you're saying gender is a social construct.

GOTT STRAFE AMERIKA

Is this a new marketing tactic that you're trying? Because if it is, then it's not working since pirates haven't been buying games in decades and they're far from snowflakes. t. have been pirating vidya since limewire and DC+ days.

>it's fucking american californian
Welp, I guess I hit that mark spot on then.

saints row has always had hard gender options along with sliders what the fuck is this guy on about

just more media freaks mad that youtubers make more money than they do

No

fucking cdpr cuck shills defendin faggot and tranny shit lmao bet they're paid in cock hahahaha

It's easy. Make a slider with male on one side and female on another just means mixing and matching parts until you get "middle genders"
Dark Souls had this. Demon Souls had this. Saints Row had this. You know what those games have in common? You can make some absolutely hideous fucking characters by feathering the middle of the spectrum on those body sliders.

But it's not going to matter in 2077 because the game is in first person. No one is going to see the disfigured otherkins that will come out of this maker. So they have no qualms with giving the players the option of playing as one.

Have a (You) from me

Attached: pretending.jpg (676x485, 365K)

This.
American and American politics fucks everything up. They think they're the most important people in the world and their shitty first world problems are world-ending in nature, so they make everything about their shitty identity pandering.

CDPR fucked up by trying to lean into it instead of just making a good game, first.

Why do you have to equate it with America when Sweden and the UK literally police "problematic hatespeech"?

Nah, by no means it's even close to the tranny nightmare. Perirectal abscess won't kill you, it will hurt but if you have money you can afford the surgery and the analgesia for the postquirurgic.
Trannies on the other hand have a high risk of sepsis due to that shit. and are on a bed sentence the moment they do that stupid surgery.

because you fucking americans have your california state lmao

>So according to your theory, someone paid for that post? How much do you think it cost?
Not him, but fake tweets and facebook posts are done in bundles. So the post probably didn't pay him anything, but a thousand of those posts probably bought a new toilet seat for the street corner he shits on.

unironically based
these threads are so annoying

Don't really care since we'll be able to kill trannies in the game.

I believe it because I don't give a flying fuck about any feature of this game, could be fun anyways

Just a reminder that culturally both of those countries have been heavily influenced by US politics since the end of WWII at the very least. US pushes these kinds of politics onto every country, look at the published wikileaks documents.

>its both sides
sorry nigger
cause and effect

All things considered, 1/51 ain't bad.

You know thats not the statement being made? That's a cope, they did this to pander to psychos that actually believe that.

it's better this way
GITS had niggas and ho's swapping bodies on the daily

>Why do you have to equate it with America when Sweden and the UK literally police "problematic hatespeech"?
Because Sweden and the UK realize that their shitty problems are their own to deal with. I don't see people on Yea Forums melting down over Brexit every day making Brexit threads and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeing about Cameron.

I do see Americans doing that about Trannies and Trump. Every thread even remotely related to any game that has had devs on it with political opinions degrades into this shit.

Attached: K4D2WLKjtk-4.png (300x250, 34K)

the same way the faggots freaking out about ion fury was manufactured too
oh no, they don't say that...

Isnt that the same guy who wrote "i love bloodborne but never finish dlc" and "sekiro too hard, should respect player's time" bullshit?

1 tranny did lmao he was fucking exiled from tranny community tho

>personal said thing so all thing person said bad
>he posts this on a website founded with one of the core tenants being that people won't have post histories so that their opinion on one matter can be entirely disregarded because of their opinion on a different one

How many of you spend your day thinking about this shit? Who cares. Nobody in this thread is gonna do shit about it, so why endlessly drive yourselves crazy over it.

How else are we supposed to win the culture war?

Im just saying, if you read his past articles, most of it are click baits. And he writes for a living, while we shitpost for free.
Im not even defending cyberpunk, im just saying the writer is full of shit.

Holy fuck. Why do you assholes even care about the western video game industry? The coverage and the games are usually shit. You ever want to talk about something fun?

Attached: e473dd66d8e5be404811532f23712b362dc173ab.jpg (1969x1510, 647K)