Should I get pic related or astral chain?

Should I get pic related or astral chain?

Attached: 54B7C95A-6827-4CA9-AC4C-04E94D9A9012.jpg (425x531, 40K)

Astral Chain, Timmy already paid for your PC version of Control.

try both and decide which one is better. control is probably better but can't say for sure.

I’m not playing on PC. Mine is a toaster

You should do a handstand!

>try both
How? I thought they didn’t make demos anymore

Thanks reddit

Control looks more fun

Then get Astral Chain.
Control is terrible on consoles due to bad frame rate and a controller is sub par for shooters.

Astral Chain since it's a Nintendo game and isn't going to drop in price for a while
Control will be under $30 in a few months

Who's the girl on the front? She cute!

I think control might be the better game, but it's a gamble on whether it's been patched to work better on PS4 or not. Ignore the autist about controllers and shooting, the game plays fine even with auto aim turned off.

Did you like Alan Break? Get Control.
Did you like Nieryonetta? Get Astral Chain.
Did you like both? Get both.
Did you not like either? Get some taste.

Pirate or try at store? I don't know. I'm just guessing here. any decent store would be okay with testing what they're selling.

Just pirate it, he already paid for it

Can you sell me on Control? Because from what I've seen it looks extremely generic.

I heard the console port of it kinda sucked

How does it perform in the Pro? I'd rather get the console version than PC, But if it's shit I'd rather wait or pirate.

The gameplay is, very. You're gonna have to be willing to be invested in remedy's """universe""" and enjoy mind fuck SCP style sci fi, because the gameplay and the setting of the game have this dissonance where they don't come together well, at all. So if youre not a story guy, get astral chain.

Check out Digital Foundry's video of it
tl;dw the Xbox One X version is fine, PS4 Pro is pretty shaky, base consoles are borderline unplayable

you can get astral chain for $50 at walmart
control will drop in a month

but i would say buy control since games like this need support

How's her ass in-game?

>controller is subpar for shooters
This is a single player game. Why the fuck does it matter?

I like both but I’m a poorfag

The console versions are fucked up. Get Astral Chain.

You definitely don't want that on console, it drops to 15fps

Flat, and im not a waifu fag by any means, but it's exceptionally flat, even for me.

>Can't get both
Poor people should be banned from the internet.

how bad is it really?

Nintendo already paid for Astral Chain and Epic paid for Control.
Pirate both.

>Why the fuck does it matter?
gotta remember that PC fags are generally brainlets so they dont know how to get good with using different controller methods.

with that said though, Control is kinda fun but will most likely drop in price after a few months.
Astral Chain will most likely not drop in price for a while.

t. someone that bought astral chain and pirated Control.

games typically drop down in price pretty early as it gets closer to the holidays
especially with black friday

it would be foolish to fill your backlog when the games you're buying will drop soon
unless supporting games is your thing

Remember near the end of last gen when games that were clearly pushing consoles way too hard were getting like sub-20fps constantly?
We're in that era of the current gen.

quantum break ran pretty alright on console and this game looks mostly the same graphically

although its clear theres more shit going on in the screen

There's a lot more going under the hood than Quantum Break with a lot of environmental destruction and heavy use of reflections.

>blowing $120 on vidya within one week
Kill yourself filthy consumerist bottom feeder.

I want to get Astral Chain because my Switch is pretty much just a Mario Machine and I desperately need to expand my tastes
But on the other hand I probably won't manage to finish it and I'm done throwing money away.
Fuck I just want a good singleplayer game that'll interest me enough to finish it.

>Fuck I just want a good singleplayer game that'll interest me enough to finish it.
what do you even like?

On the base consoles maybe, it runs alright on the X and Pro.

I want to get Astral Chain but it's sold out at every EB games, Walmart, Best Buy I've been to today.
What the fuck is going on?
I knew I should have picked it up before work.

The PC version is great, but the PS4 version runs in 900/15fps. Do NOT get the PS4 version. It's clearly a 9th generation game that they put on 8th generation consoles for some reason.

I don't know anymore I mostly just play Binding of Isaac these days

>Should I get a game or a movie

i got both
scp is good at world building and lore (it's basically SCP)
astral chain for gameplay
both are kino

Attached: 1552869291155.png (409x409, 181K)

simon from firefly in a wig

Attached: simonf.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Don't even fucking remind me, Assassin's Creed 3 had no business being on 7th gen.

>didnt even bother to watch gameplay before making this post
stop being fucking dumb

Neither. Both shallow boring games that are 3-4 hours long with no depth or replayability.

No clue why people would buy this shit, it would be a rental at best a decades ago, but now it is a deep, deep sale at best and even then you probably never get around to it.